Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,653 members, 7,820,268 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:22 PM

2nde's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 2nde's Profile / 2nde's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (of 20 pages)

Career / Re: Doctors Or Nurses: Who Should Get Better Pay? by 2nde(m): 5:47pm On May 20, 2006
Now you are going to my field(Software Engineerin). What you dont know is that for them to put the software together, they need the presence of Doctors combined together, or you think a software engineer knows anything about how to treat a patient?
You said you made a lot of research, believe me, i make damn lot of research too but most of it is only related to my field.
What i'm still saying is that Nurse is just taking care, they are technician while Doctors are engineer. It's like saying a Civil engineer should go and be diging the road or telling a manager to be doing a secretarial job.
Your level of education is what will relief you and thats what is happening to the doctors, some nurse just go for 1 yr training and you wanna compare that to 7 godamn yrs? I beg.
Nurse pay check is alright to thier job, doctor is thier boss and thats what you gat to understand
Career / Re: Doctors Or Nurses: Who Should Get Better Pay? by 2nde(m): 3:32pm On May 20, 2006
Christino:

Offense is an understatement.

Mind you a doctor won't do the job of a nurse.
Now, a nurse does not really need a reference book to carry on her duty, and ma mama plus years of experience knows how much drug to prescribe, and me sef man can prescribe drugs that will make you live forever, its up to you to find them (you'll never find them sha - that is a doctor for you)
I can disguise as a doctor but I can't disguise as a nurse. Let me tell you a little one, (a doctor cannot inject you!)
If you give your vein to a doctor, you may end up being punctured in the eyeballs grin
Doctors go to school to cram, cram, cram. What killed my old school mate Dixon (RIP) in 300L (wrong prescription, by who? the nurse?)
Before I blab too far, man, are you a doctor? If not, then I have nothing against you, if yes, man with due respect, you guys need to do something fast!
I swear to almighty God, a doctor once asked me how to spell Spersallerg! And back then i was battling with WAEC.

Bros eh, I'm better than most doctors out there, if you doubt me, come to me and let me dissect you. I don't need a specimen to prove myself, afterall, patients die in their hands! shocked
Hey, save me all these, i aint a doctor infact my field is not close to it because i don't like it but i appreciate the good work they are doing, of course nobody is perfect, you are bound to make mistake in your field and mind you, we are talking about lifes here. Doctors, nurse, surgeons etc. are only trying, it is only God that heals but whenever a doctor do a great job, you people will never appreciate it but if he makes one mistake, you start to talk.
You telling me you are better than most doctors is nothing but just word of mouth anybody could have said, even if you have 100yrs of experience as a nurse, you CANT still do a doctor job, of course anybody like you can prescribe drugs for headaches, fever and other common diseases but do you even have an idea of different kind of disease we have and their category?
What is nurse doing huh?
coming to work;
taking care of patient which my mother can do for me;
giving you injections if neccessary which anybody could do if you have the heart and the training;
Gettin the drugs for you if the hospital has them which i can do with presciption with me;
What else? Bleep* the patient if necessary!!!
Anymore thing **BS*
Career / Re: Doctors Or Nurses: Who Should Get Better Pay? by 2nde(m): 11:25pm On May 19, 2006
bolex:

skidoc

You should have been in UK

He is just 1 of the undiscovered millioniers in JAND

Now , loads of people are complainging of poor medical treatment

Nurses are complaining of low pay

Doctors are beaming with smiles

Does that not tell you anything ?

Hey , ma hommie se4better

I understand say doctors get trained alot

alot more than nurses

Now, if you add 30 nurses in UK's yearly pay

1 doctor is earning that pay

Is that fair ?

What does the doctor do ? ,,,, wHAT

Jack sh*t that is what he does
you better reply to my post now
Career / Re: Doctors Or Nurses: Who Should Get Better Pay? by 2nde(m): 6:02pm On May 19, 2006
Hey my twin bro, why do you think this way? You could do better than this. Why would you think Nurse should get a higher pay? Is like saying Technician should get more pay than engineer which would not happen in this world.
Dont you know without Doctor, Nurse is useless? A nurse don't have the guts to be prescribing drugs to patient anyway but a doctor can still do Nurse jobs if need be but a nurse can never do a doctor job.
You think 7 years of studying hard is a joke huh? Dont let me hear that from you no more.
Of course Doctor should get a better pay, talk of the brain they gat and their critical analysis, no be joke my brother.

1 Like

Fashion / Re: Ear Piercing: Good Or Bad Thing? by 2nde(m): 4:19am On May 17, 2006
hot-angel:

Are u people even hearing yourself?

U mean even a girl with her ears pierced is bad? Egbami?? If u are talking stomach/belly button piercing, i understand. But ears?? A GIRL?? Fxck that shiit mehn.

Guys with piercings are not gay. They look cute with rocks/ice on their ears. Just cause it don't fit u don't mean u should criticize.

People sef. Holier than thous. Una don dey tire me small small oo.
no one is talking about ladies, whats not so good for the ladies is to start piercing every damn thing but na you people own your body, do anything you like with am. It's even easier to discipline somebody with different pierces.
Forum Games / Re: What Do You Know ? by 2nde(m): 9:37pm On May 16, 2006
whatchu know about that? i know all about that.
Fashion / Re: Ear Piercing: Good Or Bad Thing? by 2nde(m): 9:35pm On May 16, 2006
I'll still say if you are a busy man who has much more thing to think about, you wont be thinking of piercing.
I dont even have that patient or to allow one person to be messing with my body.
Those who says is good, it is wrong according to Nigeria culture and if you want to turn your culture down and follows others, then, good for you but remember those whom you are emitating dont even see you as part of them even if you act like them. My WORDS
Fashion / Re: Ear Piercing: Good Or Bad Thing? by 2nde(m): 8:48pm On May 14, 2006
why cant you just pierce all your body and you will be extreemely beautiful
Music/Radio / Re: 2-Face Idibia In America: May 2006 by 2nde(m): 7:58pm On May 14, 2006
the guy is good but i found out that it is Niger girls living abroad that have crush on him the most.
His music is good and his look is alright but i dont know why girls go crazy in other to touch one person, it's just insane, after touching him, so what next? Nothing!!!.
They'll keep on shouting "i touched him or have shot with him" all over the place. Is good to love and appreciate Artists but some ladies alway take it too far.
I know if he ask some ladies to come up and fuckkk them on stage, some LovePeddler will never hesitate.
It's a good thing he performed in America anyways.
Forum Games / Re: Why? Why? Why? by 2nde(m): 5:25pm On May 14, 2006
why? why?
Fashion / Re: Ear Piercing: Good Or Bad Thing? by 2nde(m): 5:21pm On May 14, 2006
I think guys that pierce want to look beautiful and not handsome.lol
I dont see anything fashionable in that anyways personally cos i believe in myself, so why going extra miles?
In Nigeria context, when you pierce your ears/ear, most people will see you as irresponsible entity.
I usually say that what i cant do while my parent is around, i cant do it.
I dont know why some of us leaving abroad(both male and female) tend to change when they get out of Nigeria. God will help us!!
Forum Games / Re: What Do You Know ? by 2nde(m): 5:13pm On May 14, 2006
I know that i would be one of the world richest men in a couple of years
I know that i'm brilliant and smart
I know that Bolex will be in Atlanta to see his twin bro soon
I know that we had a great time havin a conference call with Bisanke, Bolex, 2nde and Bluenubian
I know I aint taking your blue from you
I know that girl loves me but she just dey front
I know I can sing
Music/Radio / Re: Topic moved 2 www.tkforum.uni.cc by 2nde(m): 9:14pm On Apr 28, 2006
tommiekidd:

i mean,ja rule is aiming at eminem
you dis tommiekid, why are you full of fakes and lies? who is feeding you with all the non-sense. You love eminem, good, why bringing Ja into the matter again? Ja wey never get time for nobody now.xOr you think NL is full of mumus? You just want to be kissing everybody's ass saying bulls that never exist,,,hisses,,,
Music/Radio / Re: 50 Cent Vs Eedris Abdulkareem,whom Do U Support? by 2nde(m): 9:04pm On Apr 28, 2006
i know he's coming back. Just leave him.
Nigga talking as if he has an idea of who 2nde is, i beg watch that thing wey dey wag.
Music/Radio / Re: 50 Cent Vs Eedris Abdulkareem,whom Do U Support? by 2nde(m): 8:40pm On Apr 28, 2006
eveseh:

oooh,real english,
and do you have problem with that,guess u don't tongue
@ tommiekid, i'm still waiting for your godamn reply about who i am before i know what to say to you and hey. i aint joking here.
Music/Radio / Re: 50 Cent Vs Eedris Abdulkareem,whom Do U Support? by 2nde(m): 7:18pm On Apr 28, 2006
tommiekidd:

i can blame u eveseh,because u don't know whom 2nde is,
hey tommie, you really need to explain that statement you made. You really need to elaborate what you mean.
Forum Games / Re: Why? Why? Why? by 2nde(m): 3:32am On Apr 28, 2006
Why do i cry with 2c cry
Romance / Re: My Boyfriend Saw A Nasty Text Message On My Phone by 2nde(m): 3:29am On Apr 28, 2006
All you did was to give the guy a good proof for your suspected acts. It depends on the guy, if he's kinda dangerous, he will just tell you its OK and what he will do is inside him. I dont even understand why you would send that nasty message to anybody in the first place.
Sending nasty message to a mere friend is even wrong while you are in a relationship cos you would be sending the wrong signal.
It's only God that can save you ladies from some non-chalant and negligence altitude.
My advice, just keep on apologising or even tell his close friend about it to help you convince him but it's not what can be regain like that in just a short period of time. You have to be acting extreemely well now to convince him.
Forum Games / Re: Why? Why? Why? by 2nde(m): 3:08am On Apr 28, 2006
why are you so proud of this damn engineer word?
Forum Games / Re: Why? Why? Why? by 2nde(m): 3:04am On Apr 28, 2006
why are you thinking like that bolex?
Forum Games / Re: Why? Why? Why? by 2nde(m): 9:56pm On Apr 27, 2006
why is rhodalyn so surprise?
Forum Games / Re: Why? Why? Why? by 2nde(m): 9:52pm On Apr 27, 2006
Why is it that i'm too nosy about 2cantago?
Why do you really need to let me know you, no string attached?
Forum Games / Re: Why? Why? Why? by 2nde(m): 9:23pm On Apr 27, 2006
Why do i need to confirm from 2cantago that she's occupied'
Why do i need honest answer?
Forum Games / Re: Why? Why? Why? by 2nde(m): 9:02pm On Apr 27, 2006
why do i have to say getting to know these two gurls will be very interesting?
While i'm i so interested in both?
Why must i let you'all know i aint i player neither?
Why would cant we have a private rendenvous to talk about this?
Why get-to-get-her and not get-together, becos that's the aim?
Forum Games / Re: Why? Why? Why? by 2nde(m): 8:55pm On Apr 27, 2006
why cant i confess you both are awesome and wonderful gurls>?
Why cant we organise a "get-to-get-her"?
Forum Games / Re: Why? Why? Why? by 2nde(m): 8:50pm On Apr 27, 2006
why would i say this is not fair cry
Why would i thank 2cantago for forgiven me?
Why would i rest my case?
Forum Games / Re: Why? Why? Why? by 2nde(m): 8:41pm On Apr 27, 2006
Why do you think 2nde will be the best person to recieve your anger?
Forum Games / Re: Why? Why? Why? by 2nde(m): 8:40pm On Apr 27, 2006
Why wont i blow a couple of kisses to 2cantago in order for my apology to be accepted? kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss
Forum Games / Re: Why? Why? Why? by 2nde(m): 8:38pm On Apr 27, 2006
Why do i have to run away cos thesetears is getting too much?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (of 20 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.