Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,153 members, 7,860,132 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 06:23 AM

2Radii's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 2Radii's Profile / 2Radii's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (of 55 pages)

Business / Re: OPay Warns Customers Against Cryptocurrency And Virtual Currency Trading by 2Radii: 7:30pm On May 03
Promismike:
Ok ooo. Which way Nigeria.
I thought crypto trading is legal in other countries.
So because gayism is legal in America we should also legalise it here??

Brain dey different sha grin
Sports / Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Scores 2 Screamers To Send Al Nassr To Cup Final (Photos) by 2Radii: 10:32pm On May 02
CluelessMODS:

Keep consoling yourself!

Eeyahh

U re obsessed for something irrelevant.....

If to say na like this u take gbajumo ur life u no go eey talk say dem rig PO out grin
Sports / Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Scores 2 Screamers To Send Al Nassr To Cup Final (Photos) by 2Radii: 7:41pm On May 02
CluelessMODS:

You are the one giving yourself nightmares, nightmare over someone without world cup.
Everybody can not be a thief bro....some like to win legitimately grin

1 Like

Crime / Re: Man Arrested For Giving Underage Daughter’s Hand In Marriage In Anambra by 2Radii: 3:47pm On May 02
SoNature:
I like this! More of that!
na hunger naaaa

Pity the man embarassed
Career / Re: Salary Earners How Much Have You Saved This Year? by 2Radii: 9:02pm On Apr 29
CodeTemplar:
First quarter ended on March 31.

MMMmmmMMMmmmMMM
Romance / Re: In Love With A Married Woman And This Is Happening.. by 2Radii: 9:20pm On Apr 28
marksonrick:
Long Read

I started work for this organization in December last year and I am heading my department. A new manager, a female was brought in January from a different state as the overall head. It wasn't easy for her as a lot of junior staff fought against her decisions. I was her go to person even though there are other people heading various departments.
As time went on, some junior and senior members of the organization began to disassociate from her. This made us come more closer. We hug each other every morning on resumption of duty, she visits my office, eat there if she came with food and most times, will sleep on my office.
She is always jealous whenever she sees me holding other female colleagues. I don't go beyond the hugging because she is married and I respect her marriage. Even the hugging, I don't hug in the front, but at the side.
With time, she was able to push a lot of junior staffs away and new ones were employed.
One of the new guy employed last month, knows the game to unlocking women's leg.
Within last month and this month, he has slept with almost all the girls in the organization and even the girls I usually play left me, both the one that has visited me in my house although, we didn't do anything.
Some weeks ago, he began coming close to the overall manager, and the woman, started developing emotions for him and becomebtoo attracted to him. Last week, I and the guy were having some good time then she appeared, came to the chair where I sat and looked straight into the guys eyes. I caught her, and she became uncomfortable. She left my office and then closed work after 5 mins even though it wasn't her closing time.
She lives with her husband and I do go to visit them. I never knew I had feelings for her all these while until that particular act happened. Well, after that act, I restrained her from coming to my office. She came begging me. She asked me what was wrong. I couldn't tell her because she is married but i was dying. She even asked me if i am in love with her but i kept mum. Two days ago, I was with her in her office when she heard the guy's voice and how the other women are happy, chanting and laughing. Immediately, she became uncomfortable and after 5 mins, she told me that she was coming and left. 10 minutes later, I went out and caught she and the guy in a happy mood. I became very angry and hurt, the only friend I had was gone.
Yesterday, I called her to her office and asked her if she loves the guy. She was furious but I continued by pointing out all that I have observed about her and the guy. She became cold, and her countenance changed. After i left her office, she sat there without stepping out the whole day except the time she closed for the day.

I don't know if it was wrong to have told her about the guy since I'm not the husband.

As it stands now, I've decided to cut close ties with her as I know clearly, the guy has won.

Before she went home yesterday, I went into her office and noticed that she was crying and then, her hand shaking. I asked her why was she crying and why is her hand shaking. She did not say anything, so I told her to do what's on her mind, because I know clearly that that I've lost her.

Ever since yesterday, I've been feeling jealousy towards them.

She didn't come to work today but I'm worried about her, me and the guy tomorrow.

Oga no vex ooh....

Which work una dey do for that una p0rn center sef? grin

65 Likes 2 Shares

Crime / Re: Cocaine Trafficking: Two Drug Dealers Sentenced To Life Imprisonment by 2Radii: 12:09pm On Apr 28
Ogbuu101:
When will Nigerian judges start dishing out similar sentences to corrupt politicians and public servants?
How many corupt politicians have u sued??

2 Likes

Religion / Re: Who Will You Have Lunch With? by 2Radii: 10:53am On Apr 28
Where is Solomon??
Education / Re: Aisha Yesufu - My Only Regret Campaigning For PO by 2Radii: 2:28pm On Apr 27
Regret ke....

No let bulabanese hear this ooh embarassed
Culture / Re: Ile-ife Is Our Home, Benin Reps Tell Ooni (Video) by 2Radii: 8:42am On Apr 27
slaawomirr:
Damnnn niggar
We know the the fact

A Benin prince founded ile ife

Oramiyan was the son of a Benin prince

And what is the name of the Benin Prince that birthed oranmiyan??

Cus the last I knew, oranmiyan was the son of Okanbi and Okanbi was a son to Oduduwa. And don't tell me oduduwa founded ileife cus ile-ife had bn in existence before the arrival of oduduwa

4 Likes 2 Shares

TV/Movies / Re: Multichoice Hikes Subscription Prices On DSTV, GOTV by 2Radii: 5:56pm On Apr 24
mobileboy:
thank God for CNF app that I'm now using to watch ball

no more wasting money on useless subscription
is it on playstore?? The CNF??

the ones I am using would work for 5secs and skip for 2mins

1 Like

Politics / Re: Erelu Ngozi Adeleke Is Osun Governor's 1st Wife by 2Radii: 7:45am On Apr 24
Bulldozer90:
Osu daughter that is your governor's wife. Your governor himself is half-osu I suppose. Let me tell you, if she want to fight and displace the first wife to become first lady, she will do that successfully. You can only cry. I guess she is only a quiet person.
Jargons... Osu na osu, no how u wan put am grin
Politics / Re: Erelu Ngozi Adeleke Is Osun Governor's 1st Wife by 2Radii: 3:20am On Apr 24
Bulldozer90:
What is your business with who the governor chooses as first lady? Was she forced to marry an a*onja.

If you like don't learn your lessons or teach your daughter in the right path.

I swear the Osu daughter wouldn't have options grin grin

Unless u want her to be the favorite child of her poor father, but know that different men would come and knack her on her father's bed and go till she gave birth to 7children and those children would answer her biological father surname grin grin

Osu culture eehn grin
Foreign Affairs / Re: Gazans Rush To Get Humanitarian Aid Packages Dropped By UAE Air Force by 2Radii: 10:31pm On Apr 23
God1000:
Such a dire situation, they are just trying to survive everyday with the fear of unknown.

Living today and knowing that death will come at any time
Dem for no go kill the Israelis on oct7
Politics / Re: Peter Obi Never Believed In Labour Party – Doyin Okupe by 2Radii: 6:33pm On Apr 23
nairalanda1:

A lot of Nigerians did. The problem was that at the end, Nigerians vote for what they see, not ideology and change

I tot u guys said the election was rigged embarassed

1 Like

Business / Re: FCCPC Shuts Chinese Supermarket Over Discrimination In Abuja by 2Radii: 8:45am On Apr 23
DMerciful:
I did not say Yorubas are tribalistic, I said tribalism is worse than racism.

Both Yorubas and Igbos are tribalistic and this tribalism is at all levels

Well, it seems u re talking about general issue entirely and not particularly about how yorubas are tribalistic against igbos in the election as u used to say in the past.

Well, inasmuch as I can't rule out ur claim entirely, I would still say not every Nigerians are tribalistic, some don't even know it exist
Business / Re: FCCPC Shuts Chinese Supermarket Over Discrimination In Abuja by 2Radii: 7:43am On Apr 23
DMerciful:
You cannot dispute the fact that tribalism is worse
In as much as u re right and correct, I just want to let u know this...

1. Only the poor takes tribalism to the high end and they mostly do that on social media..

E.g. when cubana chief priest(an Igbo guy) was bn tried for money mutilation, Davido (yoruba guy) said "so I won't see u for six month?, noo, never" and he got up to do they do with others to make sure cubana got a bail..nobody wanted to know which tribe u belong to.

2. When Obi cubana was doing his mama burial, u needed to see the calibre of people with substance that donated cash and still present there, nothing concern them with tribalism.. even abba kyari was present.

3. I can count hom many times Gov. Otti has visited lagos state gov for one thing and the other...why didn't otti say no, they are yoruba and I can't relate with them?

But u..yes u.

All what u see is that because Obi did not enter, yoruba are tribalistic, as if obi is the only candidate

Obi is the only candidate that go the highest number of votes from his people/region, yet u re shouting tribalism upandan

People in SE did not vote for anybody apart from obi, but this same obi go some certain of votes from other regions and u re still here to shout tribalism just because 100% of yoruba did not vote for him..

I think it's high time u stopped this and move forward with ur country men either yoruba or hausa, change ur mindset about other tribes and see how useful other tribes can be for you..

Ireo ooh!!

1 Like

Business / Re: FCCPC Shuts Chinese Supermarket Over Discrimination In Abuja by 2Radii: 7:08am On Apr 23
DMerciful:
But its ok when we discriminate against ourselves in the name of tribalism, right?
U suppose don stop this cry??

As u dey go like this, u fit kpain ooh grin
Business / Re: FCCPC Shuts Chinese Supermarket Over Discrimination In Abuja by 2Radii: 7:06am On Apr 23
budaatum:

What you actually have is a jungle!

A proactive government would properly investigate and gather evidence and seek a court order to shut them down. But since Nigeria does not follow its laws, we just swoop in!

What if this company contests the allegations and is found to not be guilty in court? Would Nigeria not have to compensate them for loss of earnings?

This, alone, is enough to make one suspect they don't ban Nigerians.

Many if u people talks like millipedes

1 Like

Health / Re: What Are The Benefits Of Sleeping Naked? by 2Radii: 10:28pm On Apr 22
i dont know but i always sleep naked, even with my gf or my guy sad

1 Like

Travel / Re: Lady Relocates From The UK To Nigeria To Enjoy Peace Of Mind by 2Radii: 5:44pm On Apr 22
RickyJesus:

Good amount of money that 80% of Nigerians would never see in their entire life.

Like how much oga...
Travel / Re: Lady Relocates From The UK To Nigeria To Enjoy Peace Of Mind by 2Radii: 1:38pm On Apr 22
Holluwhakemmy:
She has made money already in UK before coming back to establish in Nigeria
How much do u think someone can gather in UK in 5 years?
Politics / Re: Nigeria To Become Africa’s Fourth Largest Economy In 2024 – IMF by 2Radii: 1:33pm On Apr 22
socialmediaman:

One spotted!

They support the evil perpetrated daily on Nigerians.

They hate government's lies exposed for that the public to make informed decisions for themselves.

They want corrupt politicians to bankrupt Nigeria before anyone finds out

Fake lovers of Nigeria!

But u re part of people resisting the arrest of binance executives abi u no dey among?? grin
Politics / Re: Nigeria To Become Africa’s Fourth Largest Economy In 2024 – IMF by 2Radii: 1:25pm On Apr 22
socialmediaman:
Wait, I didn't read the writeup ooh, my submissions below came as a result of the kind of person the op is, I know he would never bring the news here if it were to be a good news about Nigeria....

U better leave imf alone and face ur boyboy/nwaboy servitude squarely...

Wetin be ur problem with imf roundtable concerns and debate??

Since imf has bn going to and fro, back and forth on Nigeria issues what has it resulted to??

I am sure u are bringing this just because its a kind of news u like disseminating I ur WhatsApp and telegram group just because it doesn't favour the Nigeria u claim u love...(ur emergency dear country)

Kpele ooh, nwaboy.
Education / Re: Charterhouse: Why We Charge ₦42M Fees For Primary School Pupils — Lagos School by 2Radii: 11:18am On Apr 22
They know that two things can bring out money from Nigerians, school fees and religions....Well, they are right.

Do UK universities even charge as much as that?? Lol

No invention, nothing nothing...just to dey follow the 1430BC curriculum..
Business / Re: Dollar Rise: EFCC Continues Crackdown On Cryptocurrency Platforms, Others by 2Radii: 11:14am On Apr 22
KushLyon:

He is right sha, the government is chasing shadows and that's because of the nature of cryptocurrency. Initially they were fighting Binance, but now that Binance has been handled they are now fighting other crypto firms. The problem now is that you can never tackle all of these crypto platforms, we don't even know the owners of some of them because they are completely anonymous. They defeat one crypto platform today and the naira start gaining, within a few weeks it starts depreciating again because speculators have moved to another platform and it's only a matter of time before they stabilize and continue doing what they have been doing. Binance p2p fell, and speculators stayed low-key for things to settle down, now they are back at it again using platforms like Bybit and Kucoin, for how long will the government continue doing this fire brigade approach?
Na to block cryptocurrency totally in Nigeria space na

Laslas nothing go happen, na only shout una go shout for kpatakpata 2 months and that is all grin

U re allowed to use vpn ok, that is not a problem
Business / Re: Dollar Rise: EFCC Continues Crackdown On Cryptocurrency Platforms, Others by 2Radii: 8:24am On Apr 22
AmuOtu:
Chasing shadow as usual.
same shadow that produced effect earlier??

Oloriburuku
Politics / Re: Marketers Eye ₦‎700/litre Diesel After Dangote Price Cut by 2Radii: 8:21am On Apr 22
AqualinaXYZ:
Dangote should refine fuel

99% of poor Nigerians doesn’t patronize diesel

Na fuel be the koko if they wanna help the poor

U be normal boyboy, nwaboy na, low budget one at that grin if not u want say this rubbish.

U don't have trailer, u don't have single, u don't have 6 tires, ur market don't require the use of any apart from the use of dyna and gulf grin

1 Like

Foreign Affairs / Re: Jewish Population By Country by 2Radii: 11:32am On Apr 21
Incomplete without rhe black jew
Politics / Re: Everybody Was Afraid Of Spraying Money Including Me - Abike Dabiri-Erewa (Video) by 2Radii: 11:31am On Apr 21
jude33084:

You need to work hard for people to appreciate you, dont you agree?

They have started doing what they are supposed to do, so they deserve comendation at the moment
HMMMMMM

I don't know if u re a critics or bulabanese...but u re 100% right
U re same right bro

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (of 55 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.