Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,285 members, 7,860,663 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 02:00 PM

2Radii's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 2Radii's Profile / 2Radii's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (of 55 pages)

European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Re: Manchester City vs Real Madrid: UCL (3 - 4) Penalty On 17th April 2024 by 2Radii: 9:34am On Apr 18
yomi531:
6 different EPL teams have won Cl but Spain only has 2 winners . Be the judge

Okkkkkaayyy

Okaaayyyyy

Okaaayy_yyyyyy

How many European cups (everything) has ur dear league won in total??

1 Like

European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Re: Manchester City vs Real Madrid: UCL (3 - 4) Penalty On 17th April 2024 by 2Radii: 9:21am On Apr 18
yomi531:
I'm not a City fan . I just stated the fact that EPL teams na baba

Epl team na baba with 30 champions league, 27 Europa league, 50 club World Cup, and 47 European super Cup abi??

Or how do u mean??

There is a difference when u dominate in ur local league and when u dominate the continent.

3 Likes

European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Re: Manchester City vs Real Madrid: UCL (3 - 4) Penalty On 17th April 2024 by 2Radii: 9:05am On Apr 18
yomi531:
EPL is the Power house of Club Football . No reason am. Ur almighty Madrid didnt get a single corner in regulation time. That says a lot.... City roast dem wella
but at last u cried in ur closet grin

1 Like

Crime / Re: What It Means When The Court Grants Bail In The Sum Of N20m Or Any Other Amount by 2Radii: 9:51pm On Apr 17
Available9:
Please educate them

Let me add my voice

Granting someone bail at any amount simply means that the person who will stand as surety to the accused must be ready to pay that amount when the accused runs away before the conclusion of the case, meaning the surety is not even paying any money before the release of the accused...even cubana doesn't know the meaning of bail, hence he wouldn't have posted that "money na water "...no one paid any money...it is simply a condition should the accused runs away

I bet 99.9 % of nairalanders do not know this
A no know this ooh, I think say u go pay ur 50m before dem go fit free you ni o grin grin

1 Like

Politics / Re: Coastal Highway: Approximately 1km Of Highway Completed (Photos) by 2Radii: 5:37pm On Apr 17
thumbsme:
This project actually started less than 3 months ago., because as of January, they were still talking about funding.
The Minister was on Arise TV last week, and I think he sounded quite brilliant and reassuring about the quality, pace and workability of the project.
He was only non eloquent about the figures...No Propaganda please!
U didn't speak propaganda..u spoke what u know and sure of...thanks for this and not following on the footsteps of the rejected
Business / Re: FG Vows To Clampdown On Traders Inflating Commodity Prices by 2Radii: 5:30pm On Apr 17
slivertongue:
Absolute nonesense
When they don't talk u say govt are not proactive, when dey talk u say they are doing nonsense..what do u want??

1 Like

Religion / Re: Spirit! Atheist Confesses Only Fools Relies On Their Naked Eyes Alone by 2Radii: 6:06am On Apr 17
cheesy grin grin
StillDtruth:

Oo ooh!.You saw the Lying Twisting snake.is trying to reverse it on me.

Whereas, the threads clearly show that i have been asking them clear and direct.questions but they have been dodgiing and dodging them as they try to twist and reverse it on me.

See how fraudulent these atheists are?
Religion / Re: Spirit! Atheist Confesses Only Fools Relies On Their Naked Eyes Alone by 2Radii: 6:02am On Apr 17
budaatum:

By the statement you quoted?

I mean exactly what I wrote, but You'd need to read the thread I guess, and then ask specific questions about what you do not understand.

And if you don't mind, I am not "sir", but simply buda.

No...this statement...

budaatum:

Only fools relies on their naked eyes alone. Some get glasses so they can see better.
Religion / Re: Spirit! Atheist Confesses Only Fools Relies On Their Naked Eyes Alone by 2Radii: 5:52am On Apr 17
budaatum:

I take it you can't answer the very simple questions I asked you, so I guess I'll have to let you be until you can bother to answer them.
But normal normal what do u mean by the statement sir??
Politics / Re: Keep Your Dollars Closer! - Aisha Yesufu by 2Radii: 10:10pm On Apr 16
alizma:

Imagine how criminally they claimed to love Nigeria. These people would give Nigerians the worst experience ever if giving opportunity to lead this country. Just imagine what Aisha of all people is saying.
When someone claim he/she loves me, I just say thanks, move on and wait until things don't go his/her way, that is when I checked to see if his/claim is genuine. Just listen to the kind of love Mrs Obidient has for Nigeria and Nigerians
grin grin grin
Politics / Re: Keep Your Dollars Closer! - Aisha Yesufu by 2Radii: 7:16pm On Apr 16
Imagine an advice from the supposed lover if Nigeria grin grin grin

Awon unfortun8 people grin

99 Likes 7 Shares

Foreign Affairs / Re: Iran Vows To Deploy 'weapons It Has Never Used If Israel Launches Retaliatory St by 2Radii: 7:07pm On Apr 16
God1000:
Israel should avoid further escalation that will lead to a wider conflict, they should not retaliate because they started it, the unprovoked attack on Iran's consulate in Syria is against international law.

Why didn't u say hamas should not retaliate because dey started it on Oct 7??

Oloriburuku nie
Career / Re: Layoffs And Job Security Force Nigeria’s Tech Workers To Traditional Industries by 2Radii: 1:04pm On Apr 16
Homiesjinxbank:
The useful idiot earned #500,000 per month and he said the money isn't great!!
U are one of those who no dey understand thing quickly...don't worry, no be ur fault, na how u re created grin

But read that place very well like three times I swear u will understand grin

10 Likes 2 Shares

Politics / Re: Labour Party Crises Are Small Compared To Nigeria's Problems – Peter Obi by 2Radii: 7:26am On Apr 16
And u could not solve the small problem but u want to solve the bigger problem abi??

Didirin....joker grin

1 Like

Car Talk / Re: Nigerian Who Bought ₦1 Billion Chevrolet In Turkey Arrested (Pics, Video) by 2Radii: 9:44pm On Apr 15
If it was in Nigeria they will start shouting witch hunting, ethnic profiling, misplaced priority and all...

Fuulish second class citizens

7 Likes

Politics / Re: Dangote Refinery Rolls Out Diesel In Trucks For Local Consumption (Video) by 2Radii: 8:11pm On Apr 15
Paramount01:

Lolz, even with video you still don't belive, pls what did you want to gain in this hatred
That guy was just sarcastic...he's a bulabanese grin
Business / Re: Africa’s Top 10 Billionaires In 2024 by 2Radii: 11:35am On Apr 15
Stanleymaster1:
Why is Tinubu name not there. Or is Tinubu net worth not up to $10 billion.
How many politicians did u see there??

And u go school ooh
Sports / Re: Bayer leverkusen Renamed Road To Their Stadium After Alonso by 2Radii: 10:17pm On Apr 14
STARGREEN:
He deserves it.
Congratulations once more
Surely he does...

U need to see how this team plays, just like barca of those days
Politics / Re: EFCC Recovers ₦‎32.7 Billion From Humanitarian Affairs Officials by 2Radii: 10:11pm On Apr 14
This humanitarianism lagbara ooh..

But I think say na only 500m dey miss for the sector na, when e reach billions biko.

Na efcc first say dem don recover 50b, now this again..

Olagbara oh

9 Likes 1 Share

Sports / Re: Bayer Leverkusen Win Bundesliga For First Time In 119-year History by 2Radii: 8:57pm On Apr 14
Jessyjeff:
Leverkusen hat es endlich geschafft!! Mach weiter so, Jungs!!!
Ich gratuliere alle Leverkusener!!
Are we in Austria or Germany??
Travel / Re: Celebrating Eid In A Foreign Land: Nairalander Experience In North Cyprus by 2Radii: 5:26pm On Apr 14
chiboyo:
Despite the negative perception that north cyprus has, people still dey Japa go dia!!!

People can really do anything and go anywhere to escape Nigeria...

May God help us in this country!
since they want to escape the country at all cost, fine for them..
Celebrities / Re: "Jnr Pope Was Provided Life Jacket But Rejected It Because It Was Dirty" - Luke by 2Radii: 3:27pm On Apr 14
Imagine

Nigerians sha, a typical Nigerian won't take his health serious but will be quick to blame govt for not providing health facilities in every household

2 Likes

Politics / Re: Reno Omokri React As Igbos Mock His Made In ABA Shoe. by 2Radii: 10:31am On Apr 14
Topman7:

This sick mentality of self hate you just displayed exhibits why China is China and YOU are a nation of useless, dependent, poverty benighted, inferiority complex afflicted imbeciles.

Worthless people who wake up and spit on their own selves.

You are cursed people. But you are too stupid to realise it.

What kind of brain do u have grin grin

It's ur people shaming reno for buying aba made kwanu..

How una take dey use una brain sef grin
Foreign Affairs / Re: Tel Aviv After The Iranian Drones Attack by 2Radii: 10:22am On Apr 14
TheGoodFellow:
Where is the remaining 4 missiles
remaining 4 missiles wey don jakpa grin grin

Who wan die grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Sports / Re: I Divorced Kaka Because He Was Too Nice - Caroline Celico by 2Radii: 10:15pm On Apr 13
ukaface:

Where you wan see me for future? Biko kwa o
We re together here in the present, surely we shall be together in the future as well grin
Sports / Re: I Divorced Kaka Because He Was Too Nice - Caroline Celico by 2Radii: 9:09pm On Apr 13
ukaface:
[b][/b]
Maybe in the next life

No, I don't want to come back to this planet next life..

U meant to say maybe in the future...
Sports / Re: I Divorced Kaka Because He Was Too Nice - Caroline Celico by 2Radii: 8:22pm On Apr 13
ukaface:
fear me kwa?
For what kwanu?
U know I will still date you right??

So I don't wanna be faced with same fate grin grin
Religion / Re: Naira Appreciation: Apostle Johnson Suleman Blasts Nigerians That Are Unhappy by 2Radii: 8:08pm On Apr 13
olisaEze:
Can the pastor name the OBIdients that have said they’re unhappy with the improvement of the Naira? No one is talking because they’re still waiting to see the corresponding improvement in the price of goods and services! No be today APC and lie-lie, the story of our rice pyramids and the countries they claimed were in talks to start buying our rice is still fresh in the memory, joor! People are not yet seeing what they should be celebrating when the Naira is appreciating but rice is still in double digits and Geisha is now N1000! undecided
grin grin

Nobody has time to be mentioning ur great Ewu family

3 Likes

Sports / Re: I Divorced Kaka Because He Was Too Nice - Caroline Celico by 2Radii: 4:33pm On Apr 13
Ukaface how far?? U dey listen to ur gender?? grin

A don dey fear you now sef
Business / Re: 1 Dollar Is Now ₦‎1,070 by 2Radii: 3:24pm On Apr 13
JASONjnr:

I'm not igboz but not everyone who criticise the bad policies of the government is Igbo.

Infact, you guys have succeeded in turning the Igbo name as "anti"

Even if a northerner wakes up tomorrow and threatened not to vote Tinubu for a second term, you will likely blame Igbos for that. Just like the NEF declared!
Oloriburuku stop denying ur heritage..

If ur tribe is so dear to you u won't be denying it everytime..

Everytime u hear from them the sentence "I am not igbo but"

Awon oloshi

1 Like

Foreign Affairs / Re: Four Die After Multiple Stabbings In Sydney Centre (photos) by 2Radii: 10:25am On Apr 13
According to god1000 and others here, Australia drove them away from their lands and dey want to get it back

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (of 55 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.