Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,149 members, 7,860,122 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 06:08 AM

2Radii's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 2Radii's Profile / 2Radii's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (of 55 pages)

Religion / Re: Actor Playing Jesus On Easter Friday Lands Heavily On The Floor. by 2Radii: 7:53pm On Mar 31
Righteousness2 and Nazgul

How una take know say Jesus Cross no long reach like this?? Na una knack Jesus for golgota abi?? Small small the truth go dey come out, na una mouth una go take confess laslas grin
Politics / Re: AGN Hails Tinubu As Zack Orji Travels For Post-surgery Evaluation by 2Radii: 4:18pm On Mar 31
SirFarads01:

I thought he is for the welfare of the entire citizenry

Remember after the storm he said they should all join and move Nigeria forward

How can you gain more support when you abandon the opposition?
I am for the welfare of the citizens sure...but I would rush wit speed to help my supporter , I can help you if I will, afterall it's my help not general help
Religion / Re: If God Truly Forgive Us Our Sins, What Then Is Karma? by 2Radii: 11:24am On Mar 31
MadeINchenzen2:
The complete chapters of the Bible gave no insights or notes about 'karma'... Though the term 'karma' is from the Janism, Hindu and Buddhist religion, but everyone believes in it strongly... Maybe the Bible insinuated it when Christ said "He who kill by the sword, will die by the sword"... " What a man sows, he reaps"...

If we all agree with this (karma) why then do we ask God for forgiveness?

Can one commit a sin and be completely forgiven by God and free from consequences?

Kindly help me with your insights. Thanks
God forgives u does not mean u won't suffer for ur sin..

Forgiven sin gives u salvation and reward for ur sin.
Unforgiven sin gives u not salvation and still ur sin wage is given
Politics / Re: AGN Hails Tinubu As Zack Orji Travels For Post-surgery Evaluation by 2Radii: 11:22am On Mar 31
shortgun:
Why didn't he help other nollywood actors who are critics. He's doing this because Zack oji is his supporter in Nollywood.
Tinubu is a bitter vindictive person

Tinubu is occupying the office of the president, anyone in that office is forbidden from showing preference and biases.
If u re my critics, and I see u and my supporter needing help, then it's not a rocket science if I help my supporter and leave u to ur fate..

Call the person u hail even when he's wrong to come for ur help grin

7 Likes

Politics / Re: I Was Criticized During The Civil War But I Succeeded - Gowon Encourages Tinubu by 2Radii: 12:04pm On Feb 23
Sctests:
So now we agree that Gowon started the civil war. Not Ojukwu. He finally came clean..

Anyway, the population of his tribe has continue to reduce with mass fulani killings, while those he sought to extinguish keep growing in leaps and bounds.

That's his penance and recompense.

It takes to to tango

Ojuku started the civil war against gowon, and gowon answered him and he succeeded, that is what we re saying.

7 Likes

Business / Re: Binance Confirms Working With Tinubu Govt To Block Dollar-naira Exchange by 2Radii: 1:42pm On Feb 22
alanih:
I pity for those whose only source is from binance
they never block u from trading yen against euro
Business / Re: FG Blocks Binance, Coinbase, Octafx, Kraken, Other Crypto Firms - Premium Times by 2Radii: 11:51pm On Feb 21
ABBkelvin:

You can only do that when your government has no interest in dealing with you. During Twitter ban in Nigeria while Twitter people boycotted the ban through VPN do you know that the trend and topic base of each Nigerian are reflected only on the database of the country of the said VPN.

You can't win against government when they mean bussiness. Pray the government won't go too far or else you will understand why Americans and other west tech savvy people prefer to use cold wallet to hold their crypto asset.
ur first paragraph is what I am talking abouts

It won't have much effect on Nigeria so far vpn assumes they are not trading in Nigeria.

We are on same side bro.

I am also attacking those saying vpn to the rescue. If u use vpn and ur vpn says u re in France then it won't affect Nigeria because we belive u re trading from France so its still a win for the government.

Now imagine, this same dollar is currently trading for 1600 now dropping from 1980 just within two hours ooh

1 Like

Business / Re: FG Blocks Binance, Coinbase, Octafx, Kraken, Other Crypto Firms - Premium Times by 2Radii: 11:38pm On Feb 21
tensazangetsu20:

🥱🥱🥱🥱
U re lost for words as usual??

Dmb as usual
Business / Re: FG Blocks Binance, Coinbase, Octafx, Kraken, Other Crypto Firms - Premium Times by 2Radii: 11:37pm On Feb 21
ABBkelvin:

We are neither nationalistic nor patriotic. All Nigerians believe in ripping the system once there's an opening to do so.
And they will be defending their wrongdoings with their lives...

1 Like

Business / Re: FG Blocks Binance, Coinbase, Octafx, Kraken, Other Crypto Firms - Premium Times by 2Radii: 11:36pm On Feb 21
ABBkelvin:

Ordinary website/app cookies is enough to filter you out as Nigerian while using VPN. Most of these people do not understand how easy Metadata work in this IT world we are in right now

Oga u can trade ur dollar using vpn as u like, so far ur location is not showing that u re in Nigeria then fine, we assume u re just renting a space here
Business / Re: FG Blocks Binance, Coinbase, Octafx, Kraken, Other Crypto Firms - Premium Times by 2Radii: 11:35pm On Feb 21
tensazangetsu20:

🥱🥱🥱

How is Chile?? Have u joined some dr..g cartels?? Because I am sure if u keep hating on Nigeria and wishing the country fall then I am happy to tell you that u won't come back to this country with ur fruit of labour.
Business / Re: Dollar Drops To 1600 After News Of Government Banning Binance Surface Online by 2Radii: 11:25pm On Feb 21
tensazangetsu20

I am sure u and ur likes will be sad by now...na that sadness go kpain una

Can u all see them above?? 95% of them are in support with the rising of dollar, see them saying government chasing shadows, it will go back to 2k, blablqbla..

They don't want the country to move forward just for them to have something to talk about and satisfy fhey devilish ego..

How on earth would a citizen wish bad for his country??

Are these people forgetting that their families are in Nigeria??

If u think u re reach and balling abeg how many people from your family can u feed 3 square meals for good 1 straight year??

These enemies of Nigeria are stvpid, senseles, and unfortun8.

And it shall never be well with them.

Mod u can ban me if the decrease in dollar rate and my attack on the enemies of my country is paining you.

11 Likes 1 Share

Business / Re: FG Blocks Binance, Coinbase, Octafx, Kraken, Other Crypto Firms - Premium Times by 2Radii: 11:24pm On Feb 21
tensazangetsu20:

🥱🥱
have u heard dollar had dropped just now??

Eyin oponu..

U guys are part if the problem but will refuse to take responsibilities...
Business / Re: FG Blocks Binance, Coinbase, Octafx, Kraken, Other Crypto Firms - Premium Times by 2Radii: 11:21pm On Feb 21
netmillionaires:

Both online and offline forex trading contribute so much to the problem. Online only makes it worse. Nigerians contribute so much to the destruction of their country but are experts in shifting the blame somewhere else.

The people trading ngn/usdt peer are raking in easy money without adding any value to the economy. But they are happy while the country is been destroyed because they are gaining. How are they different from the politicians who destroy the country just for personal gain. I keep saying it, Nigerian's don't hate corruption, they are just angry that they are not the ones benefiting.

Leave them na, don't mind the oponu wey no see better country jakpa to but Chile

Every tech guy dey go UK, Canada, Netherlands, e reach hin turn he go land for Chile dey drag seat with other pablos..
Science/Technology / Re: See The Brightest And Hungriest Black Hole Ever Detected (Pictures) by 2Radii: 11:18pm On Feb 21
obiekunie01:

Matthew 22:37–39 cheesy cheesy

That does not change the fact that u re vulnerable and hungry grin

1 Like

Business / Re: FG Blocks Binance, Coinbase, Octafx, Kraken, Other Crypto Firms - Premium Times by 2Radii: 11:17pm On Feb 21
tensazangetsu20:

Story. Go and take a basic class in economics before talking to me.
Like the one you took I ur three bedroom flat university abi??

Ode!!
Business / Re: FG Blocks Binance, Coinbase, Octafx, Kraken, Other Crypto Firms - Premium Times by 2Radii: 10:13pm On Feb 21
tensazangetsu20:
I don't want to sound tribalistic but is the best the westerners can offer to Nigerians. This is the first time in Nigeria's history, that everything is owned by people from the west and everything is sinking rapidly.
I used to follow the thread of tech then and I used to see u as someone knowledgeable..

But now I think I am wrong with series of dumb comments from you, from downgrading ur country home to spitting rubbish about ur origin.

Now tell me, what would the government do, something is spiraling down and u re here saying nonsense, until they stabilise the naira dollar issue government has the right to do what dey feel right so far its not with sinister motive..

Every reasonable person knows this online platforms are also contributing to the issue and u re here talking like someone not trained from home...

Short.

Mod u can ban me till August sir

4 Likes

Science/Technology / Re: See The Brightest And Hungriest Black Hole Ever Detected (Pictures) by 2Radii: 9:56pm On Feb 21
obiekunie01:

abegoo!

make una no chop meeooo!!

no be me be ashiwaju wey dey starve una!

wen una dey vote una know no say elections gat consequences!

but make una dey patience sha! them wan start dey share una 3k per poorest family! cheesy cheesy grin

If u are not really vulnerable why are u taking paracetamol for someone else's headache?? grin grin

Na we dey hungry as u claim but na u dey help us open thread upon thread grin grin

Some idiots are irredeemable grin

1 Like

Science/Technology / Re: See The Brightest And Hungriest Black Hole Ever Detected (Pictures) by 2Radii: 6:44pm On Feb 21
obiekunie01:
una dey de talk about black hole when no concern us whn ndi #skullminersandabokis are very hungry! cheesy grin
Why are u crying this hard on their behalf?? Are u that vulnerable? grin grin grin

5 Likes

Politics / Re: Julius Abure: Police Confirm Arrest Of Labour Party National Chairman by 2Radii: 6:41pm On Feb 21
amazingspiderma:

Trying very hard to make excuses for APC.

When their specific narrative fail, the try to use collective narrative.

Is that why abure forged numerous aspirants signatures??

Is that why he embezzled campaign funds??

I don't know why some people's brain refused to develop beyond certain threshold..
Politics / Re: Julius Abure: Police Confirm Arrest Of Labour Party National Chairman by 2Radii: 4:45pm On Feb 21
Ok

Pdp, apc, nnpp, lp, anpp, icpc, nnpc, AA, adp, nlp and so on..
These parties are one, these people are one..

Don't be surprised that these people works hands in hands, forget arrest na script dem dey play.

Awon way-ray

3 Likes

Career / Re: At What Point Did You Realise You Were In The Wrong Profession? by 2Radii: 1:06pm On Feb 21
When I realized I can't use bricklayer money buy venza...

I jakpa jare

7 Likes

Politics / Re: Why Food And Price Complaints Are Coming Primarily From SW by 2Radii: 7:41am On Feb 18
ElSudani:

Abi o, Yoruba man is hungry, IPOB man is crying ceaselessly over it.

Check over all the lamenting thread...these people are the one creating thread to tell us how the yorubas are hungry and have suddenly become lean grin grin

Na yoruba dey hungry, na them dey post am grin

1 Like

Politics / Re: Why Food And Price Complaints Are Coming Primarily From SW by 2Radii: 11:00pm On Feb 17
They claim the southwest are suffering but it is them that is opening threads upon thread for another person's headache...nawa oh..

Why are some people parading with useless and decayed brain..

Why are some people so unfortunate that if they never talk about southwest for a minute their miserable lives won't be prolonged grin grin

Na question I asked I did not insult anybody ooh grin

8 Likes 1 Share

Business / Re: Lagos Govt To Relocate Computer Village To Kantangowa, Abule Egba by 2Radii: 6:45pm On Feb 17
Yankee101:
Doing igbos shege pro max in Lagos since Tinubu lost his own claimed state
it is not a lagos state problem that u don't have cence....

So government can not relocate market again in their state if jurisdiction??

Just because u re what exactly??

7 Likes 2 Shares

Travel / Re: Why Don't You Want To Jappa Despite The Condition Of Things?? by 2Radii: 12:49pm On Feb 17
tensazangetsu20:

Bros see the life black man dey live. E dey pain me die and foolish people are still supporting the idiots that put them in bondage.
it's not the black man fault bro....its what we have bn subjected to for a long time by the colonial masters followed by our leaders..

Now even ordinary man along the road see no bad in bad..hmmmm

1 Like

Travel / Re: Why Don't You Want To Jappa Despite The Condition Of Things?? by 2Radii: 12:48pm On Feb 17
tensazangetsu20:

Bros see the life black man dey live. E dey pain me die and foolish people are still supporting the idiots that put them in bondage.
it's not the black man fault bro....its what we have bn subjected to for a long time by the colonial masters followed by our leaders..

Now even ordinary man along the road see no bad in bad..hmmm

1 Like

Travel / Re: Why Don't You Want To Jappa Despite The Condition Of Things?? by 2Radii: 12:40pm On Feb 17
tensazangetsu20:

Lol dey there. God created black people and went somewhere and started laughing grin grin

A bn wan curse u before but this ur statement off me kpatakpata grin grin

as u say Africa is cursed e no sit well in me..we re not cursed bro...

1 Like

Travel / Re: Why Don't You Want To Jappa Despite The Condition Of Things?? by 2Radii: 12:14pm On Feb 17
Gerrard59:
Those making dollars while in Nigeria have no reason to japa.

An instance is the children/close relatives of cocoa farmers and exporters. If I see any such person japa, I will ask hard questions.

I swear bro, it's because of that cocoa work that I am into I am not japa yet....if not a fo don go since..

But I am not an exporter and I want to be an exporter as well grin

1 Like

Politics / Re: The Builder Of Lagos Is Now Lacking Cement And Sand ? by 2Radii: 6:18pm On Feb 16
Na agbadorians they claim are suffering but na chwukudi and sinedu dey open thread upon thread.. grin grin grin

Is God not wonderful?? grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (of 55 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.