Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,238 members, 7,860,528 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 12:09 PM

2Radii's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 2Radii's Profile / 2Radii's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (of 55 pages)

Business / Re: Fleeing Binance Executive, Anjarwalla Found As Nigerian Govt Starts Extradition by 2Radii: 8:52am On Apr 13
lexy2014:

so the government didnt know to do that since?
Oloriburuku...

Are u telling me everybody in the government know about it??
Business / Re: Fleeing Binance Executive, Anjarwalla Found As Nigerian Govt Starts Extradition by 2Radii: 8:45am On Apr 13
wittywriter:
Escaped from custody? Fleeing?...Nigerian Authorities like cruise a lot...SMH we have a whole lot of unserious persons occupying various positions in power starting from the Apex.
Imagine such a news been put in the media? Reason why leadership ain't taken serious by Nigerians.

#Apt.

Wittyness
Someone escaped and he's bn found..what is giving u problem in it..

Are u telling me that in ur family u don't have a mole??

Mere looking at it, people are u are always from dy..sfunctional family settings.

1 Like

Car Talk / Re: Please Help,problem With My Honda Accord!!! by 2Radii: 8:42am On Apr 13
SeaTrade:
Far from me,
I'm in PH
oh, I tot u have warehouse around
Celebrities / Re: AY Makun Confirms Breakup Rumors: My Marriage Of 20 Years Slipping Off My Hands by 2Radii: 8:26am On Apr 13
Digmygold:

Abeg I no be Bobrisky o. Two standing wetin. May AY find a solution to his family feud.
Bobrisky no get bwest..

U see all these people eehn, no be only them dey get problem but na dem dey bring their problem come social media street for spectating..na their wahala joo,
Crime / Re: I Collected Dollars In Cash For Emefiele, Dispatch Rider Tells Court by 2Radii: 7:12am On Apr 13
cenaman:
The only crime of Emefiele is because he is Igbo....
Ewu

He's not even igbo....Osu

3 Likes

Politics / Re: Germany Arrests 3 Teenagers On Suspicion Of Terror Plot, Plan To Bomb Churches by 2Radii: 9:24pm On Apr 12
This are the set of people God1000 are backing..

Eti ya were papo
Car Talk / Re: Please Help,problem With My Honda Accord!!! by 2Radii: 8:01pm On Apr 12
SeaTrade:
I see,
Where's your location?
Edo
Car Talk / Re: Please Help,problem With My Honda Accord!!! by 2Radii: 7:17pm On Apr 12
SeaTrade:
Not sure oo,
There was a time I was trying to understand the supply chain of cocoa seeds to see if I can make a business out of it,but didn't succeed.
That's about it ooo,
What do you have in mind?
Ooh

I was discussing with him today so he told me about you.

He said it seems u want someone whom u want to be supplying you. That is why I contact you sir
Car Talk / Re: Please Help,problem With My Honda Accord!!! by 2Radii: 5:41pm On Apr 12
SeaTrade:
Hello house,
Please I have a problem.
I just bought a 2021 Honda accord today and its driving me mental.
Got from a dealer as Toks yesterday...
Car was gotten from Abuja,only for it to get to PH and all warning lights on earth keep throwing up on the dash.
I'm going mental and really angry and disappointed, I should've trucked this vehicle I swear, I didn't even see it before buying,just sent a driver to go check and paid.
But driving is smooth no noise or whatever,na all these lights and it might seem its a disaster waiting to happen.
Car was driven for about 700km to get to me,
Please experts in the house,any pointers?
Gazzuzz,kingreign ,9icetoo,nurey,heavenlybang.
I'd take a pic of the dash now and upload.
Chai.

Good day bro, someone told me you are on a look out for someone u can strike a deal with...(agribusiness)

I don't know if I am correct with that sir
Celebrities / Re: Francesca Amewudah: Black Actors Condemn Racial Abuse Of Romeo, Juliet Star by 2Radii: 4:48pm On Apr 12
na some people sane community be that grin
Celebrities / Re: Which Cell Would Bobrisky Be Locked? Male Or Female Cell? by 2Radii: 4:45pm On Apr 12
Yorubaponu:
Wgbon Let say the true that Tinubu no work

Ahaa where did u come from??

Omo na human being dey talk for here ooh grin grin

sorry ok, but we no talk to u.
Celebrities / Re: Which Cell Would Bobrisky Be Locked? Male Or Female Cell? by 2Radii: 4:03pm On Apr 12
AntiWailer:

Another post with lack of understanding of the point.
Alaye.....parrow lo
Celebrities / Re: I’m A Man, Bobrisky Confesses In Court by 2Radii: 3:35pm On Apr 12
Bendeco2020:
What do you expect?

He is a yoruba man. They easily surrender grin

You now identified as a man after you won Best Dressed female award and collect a price grin
but the good tin is that they won't run leave their followers to the mercy of zoo soldiers why the commander(ur ewu father) take shield in ivory Coast.

Osu pikin..ewu
Celebrities / Re: Which Cell Would Bobrisky Be Locked? Male Or Female Cell? by 2Radii: 3:02pm On Apr 12
AntiWailer:

Law will show u mentality when it is time to apply it to some one else
U want a working country but u don't want law to take its toll on someone erring just because what he did has bn in existence unjustifiably
Celebrities / Re: AY Makun Confirms Breakup Rumors: My Marriage Of 20 Years Slipping Off My Hands by 2Radii: 2:59pm On Apr 12
Digmygold:

Who is Aunty. Abeg AY never said the child is not his. All you rumour mongers.
U be aunty na, cus a know say u be woman with two standing bwests....

Ay fit no talk am out, na family issue, no be every issue dem dey talk outside, some issues are better left as secret
Celebrities / Re: AY Makun Confirms Breakup Rumors: My Marriage Of 20 Years Slipping Off My Hands by 2Radii: 2:53pm On Apr 12
Digmygold:

Guy go check the pictures of the child. Na AY carbon copy.
Aaaahhhh

Auntyyyyyy..

Sebi u go school, can't believe u re saying this joh
Celebrities / Re: AY Makun Confirms Breakup Rumors: My Marriage Of 20 Years Slipping Off My Hands by 2Radii: 2:50pm On Apr 12
Digmygold:

Gender is irrelevant in this issue. That baby na AY own.
How u take know say na ay own??

Eeehhh, make una no dey talk wetin una eyes no see ooh..ehenn
Celebrities / Re: Which Cell Would Bobrisky Be Locked? Male Or Female Cell? by 2Radii: 2:48pm On Apr 12
AntiWailer:
6 months jail for what is done every day,.
How can a country move forward with this mentality..

Mentality of "leave him alone don't touch him since he's not the one that started it"
Celebrities / Re: AY Makun Confirms Breakup Rumors: My Marriage Of 20 Years Slipping Off My Hands by 2Radii: 2:40pm On Apr 12
Digmygold:

They already put everything out there in public. Receive sense.

So you need a pair of glasses to see no DNA is NOT actually needed.
E be like say u na woman.... grin
Politics / Re: Prominent Obidient, Sarah Ibrahim Invited By Police For Questioning by 2Radii: 10:29am On Apr 12
Jostoman:
For speaking the truth?
Then let the truth set her free na grin
Education / Re: UK Varsities To Layoff Workers, As Enrolment By Nigerians, Others Dwindle by 2Radii: 8:56pm On Apr 11
sokera:
that is Nigeria factor.. I live in UK you can never board a boat without life jacket, secondly that guy sailing the boat is not a qualified sailor just a boy in the area… such can never be allowed in a well sane society… living in Nigeria is close to living in hell …
Living in Nigeria is not just for the beginners grin grin

UK is a developed country but the regimental system of living there discouraged me from making the move to go there
Food / Re: Has The Inflation Affected Your Eating Pattern? by 2Radii: 7:03pm On Apr 11
Inflation no affect my eating pattern ooh.

How much food a wan chop wey inflation dey affect?
Career / Re: CBN Staff: We Are Living In Fear Of Sack by 2Radii: 7:02pm On Apr 11
olisaEze:

Broke @ss semi-illiterate forming adviser, is it your wasting? Next time just face your beggy-beggy and leave others alone!

And BTW, it’s 'good or bad' & ‘right or wrong’, abi na tears dey block your eyes? grin. See dis fool o, u dey type dey cry?? Cry blood!! 😂
ur ewu father grin
Romance / Re: For Men, Can You Marry A Lady With This Ideology? by 2Radii: 4:48pm On Apr 11
tollyboy5:
This lady made this statement on a thread. I would love to know if that's how ladies think so I can also update Elon musk chip in my head with the latest IA grin

She said it rudely but there is no lie there na...abi??
Career / Re: CBN Staff: We Are Living In Fear Of Sack by 2Radii: 4:03pm On Apr 11
olarent:
We are all better than this, this forum should be for learning sake and contribution of our own quota to national development. I beg of us all let desist from tribalism comment let focus on issue not hatred that the rich don't have.
I am sorry if I offend you bro.

Bro I won't shut my mouth when I am engaging on civil conversations with someone and he all of a sudden resorted to insulting me unprovoked..

I am sorry, I will reciprocate the action till I get tired bro.
Career / Re: CBN Staff: We Are Living In Fear Of Sack by 2Radii: 3:37pm On Apr 11
olisaEze:

Damn, you must really be experiencing brain fatigue from begging, if it had to take you this long to come up with this lame comeback! Ode rest make your hunger no use your impotent anger kpai you! grin
ur father...ur ewu father grin grin

Lemme tell u that u re wasting ur strength cus I am not reading what u re typing weda it's good or wrong..

Whatever it is, ur ewu father grin

1 Like

Celebrities / Re: Jnr Pope: AGN Suspends All Movies In Riverine Areas, Boat, Bans Adanma Luke by 2Radii: 3:36pm On Apr 11
DaTruths:

Tube in a pool?

If you don't know how to swim better steer off from water, basketball no be for dwarves.
And who ask u for ur opinion or concerns??
Career / Re: CBN Staff: We Are Living In Fear Of Sack by 2Radii: 2:38pm On Apr 11
olisaEze:

Is it my father that sent you to be begging upandan NL, abi na my papa abandon your mama for poverty?? grin
still referring to ur ewu father grin
Politics / Re: Nigerian Shipowners Missing As Vessels Lift Products From Dangote Refinery by 2Radii: 2:09pm On Apr 11
Ok

1 Like 1 Share

Career / Re: CBN Staff: We Are Living In Fear Of Sack by 2Radii: 2:07pm On Apr 11
olisaEze:

You’re so stupid that you can’t distinguish between the leadership of the Labor Party and their candidates! Julius Abure is now an Igbo man to you, dullard!? Comon run back to your online begging, as indicated by all your profile topics, anu mpama!!

U re referring to ur father grin grin

Ur osu father grin
Career / Re: CBN Staff: We Are Living In Fear Of Sack by 2Radii: 1:38pm On Apr 11
olisaEze:
There are certain tribes in Nigeria who when their people are in any small position of authority, their code of omertà is nepotism. The Fulani, the Yoruba and the Ika people of Delta State! Whatever is going on with any of these groups in the CBN no concern anybody, because "chop alone die alone" is still a basic law of nature. cool

Is that why Labour Party of Peter obi used ibo to head the party in the northern states??

Ewu

1 Like

Foreign Affairs / Re: Three Sons Of Hamas Leader Ismail Haniyeh Killed By IDF Strike(photos) by 2Radii: 1:03pm On Apr 11
Akhaz024:

Everyone just talk about Oct 7 . Before Oct 7 have you not all see what USA and Israel has done.
What you don't know is that if injustice is allowed those who seek justice will seek it outside the law
what have dey done??

Israel just woke up one morning and started bombing you unprovoked??

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (of 55 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.