Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,025 members, 7,835,481 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:39 AM

2Radii's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 2Radii's Profile / 2Radii's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (of 55 pages)

Romance / Re: Please Guys I Need Your Advice On This Depressive Situation by 2Radii: 2:57am
Afonja101:
I'm sorry for opening a new account to post this and also start afresh on nairaland.

I'm married with two kids aged 9yrs & 6yrs respectively. I was dating my wife while we were planning to marry, then she got pregnant and claimed it's for me, so due to the pressure from her family i had to taker her in ASAP before the pregnancy becomes conspicuous which is what the family was avoiding.

She have birth to the child in 2015 and since then i've been having doubt about being the father of the child, but there was no means of conducting a DNA test due to financial constraints, so i forgot about the DNA test totally and continued taking care of my wife and the child because of the love i have for both of them. Honestly guys i passed through alot in order to cater for them and make them happy... I've seen real stress.

Early this year the mental torture about the Paternity of the child started hitting me real hard again because the child does not look anywhere close to me or my wife, then i started working and saving towards a DNA test.

Finally on the 2nd May, 2024 i conducted a DNA test secretly. After two weeks i was browsing through my phone then a mail entered from the DNA centre. My hands started shaking, my body became so cold due to fear.

After 30mins or thereabout i summoned the courage to open the mail, that was when i got the greatest shock of my life, the probability of Paternity is 0.03%. Immediately i went blank and couldn't even talk as my blood pressure became so high, i was only shedding tears.

After two days, i asked my wife who the father of the child is and immediately she heard my question, she knelt down crying and begging me to forgive her, she said the child belongs to her ex boyfriend, that they've been dating even before i met her.

She further confessed that when she got pregnant, she told him but he denied being responsible and because i was equally dating her and we were also having sex, she decided to pin it on me. I've been taking care of a child who isn't mine for the past 9 years?

I asked her to leave my house together with the two children and i told her that even the second child is not mine because i don't know what to believe anymore. She has left my house already but I'm still passing through a great state of depression, i can't eat, I can't do anything again, just crying my life out.
I don't even pray for night to come because of how difficult it is for sleep to come. Please guys will i ever get over this or heal? It keeps getting fresher and fresher in my mind every moment...

This is the worst thing I've ever seen in my life... God!

Sorry about that but trust me, don't let emotions rule you, u would have more depression if u allow her back into ur life...talking from experience
Family / Re: Juwessgratitud3 Is Different From Jewessgratitud3 Please. by 2Radii: 2:53am
Double0h7:
It’s the same person just endless monikers. Mercychen, channel1, juwessgratitud… jewessgratitud3, and many many more! And many more to come. The days of helping nairalanders and treating them like family is over 2024! Thanks to victor and Mercychen. But a Fool and their money must part so the hustle continues… as long as my money is safe wetin…
I am sorry if I am wrong but the Jewessgratitud3 that I have bn following her threads doesn't sound like something who would be that desperate...she's hardworking and she had never for once said she's squatting in a church..

But I believe Juwessgratitud3 and channah1 are same
Romance / Jewessgratitud3 Is Different From Juwessgratitud3 Please by 2Radii: 2:50am
For the threads below which belongs to this lady Juwessgratitud3 ...

https://www.nairaland.com/8096331/please-fam-need#130013934

https://www.nairaland.com/8096970/please-ive-been-discharged-need

For those who choose to part with their money, please note that Juwessgratitud3 is different from Jewessgratitud3

And I am of the opinion that if u re not a scammer as u claimed then u should not have business impersonating others to decv the unsuspecting fellows..

JUWESSGRATITUD3 is different from JUWESSGRATITUD3 pleaseeeeee.
Family / Juwessgratitud3 Is Different From Jewessgratitud3 Please. by 2Radii: 1:27am
For the threads below which belongs to this lady Juwessgratitud3 ...

https://www.nairaland.com/8096331/please-fam-need#130013934

https://www.nairaland.com/8096970/please-ive-been-discharged-need

For those who choose to part with their money, please note that Juwessgratitud3 is different from Jewessgratitud3

And I am of the opinion that if u re not a scammer as u claimed then u should not have business impersonating others to decv the unsuspecting fellows..

JUWESSGRATITUD3 is different from JUWESSGRATITUD3 pleaseeeeee.
Family / Re: 10 Years Of Marriage And 2 Kids, Wife Divorces Hubby Who Was A Dependant by 2Radii: 1:24pm On May 18
Great news!!!

Sebi una say una no wan get sense why romancing with rye daughters of jeze.bel ni...lol..

Kry ur kry in peace as I am happen that u re facing the consequences of ur stewpidity grin grin grin

More to come, many more fuuls to fall victyms and kry a agony kry grin
Family / Re: Stop Forcing Your Children To Speak English by 2Radii: 11:29am On May 18
tensazangetsu20:

Home is where you make it. Nigeria has never been home to me grin grin

That is because u never make or consider ur country ur home even before u started up as a man??

Home is what u built for ursef and not what u re expecting others to build for you.
Family / Re: Stop Forcing Your Children To Speak English by 2Radii: 9:51am On May 18
tensazangetsu20:

Is this meant to be a mockery or what? And why should anyone waste their time to learn anything that has zero economic value or benefit. I am Igbo and I don't speak Igbo. Can't be bothered to learn cause it's useless to me.
ur language is useless to you??

Ur language ur identity, ur heritage, ur inheritance??

Guy lemme tell you this, home is home, u don't actually belongs to where u re right now...
Properties / Re: As A Tenant, Share Some Rules Your Landlord Made For The House.(pics) by 2Radii: 9:47am On May 18
jmoore:

Soakaway should not be filled because of washing of clothes. Maybe, your soakaway was not constructed properly.
when u finally build ur own house, let every Tom and dick be washing their clothes and be flushing the water into the pit

19 Likes 5 Shares

Family / Re: Stop Forcing Your Children To Speak English by 2Radii: 8:15am On May 18
tensazangetsu20:
What's the economic benefit of speaking and learning Igbo?
Ur own issue start with economic benefits and ends with economic benefits...nothing have space in ur thinking space again...Chile boy
Properties / Re: As A Tenant, Share Some Rules Your Landlord Made For The House.(pics) by 2Radii: 8:13am On May 18
spinna:
One of by friends house you cannot wash clothes in the bathroom only outside
same with my house and its understandable..

But why would you?? U want to fill the soakaway before its due??

30 Likes 1 Share

Business / Re: From Next Month, Nigeria Would Have No Need To Import Petrol - Dangote by 2Radii: 7:21am On May 18
Praxis758:
Let’s wait and see.

This is coming after 12 months of commissioning this project.

And why rushing to commission it when it’s not fully technically tested and ready for production.

Why are we being scammed in this country?

It is his property and not anybodys father's property bro..he can choose to commission it even at site investigation level..

3 Likes 1 Share

Education / Re: Dorothy Jean Tillman: 17-Year-Old Girl Earns Doctorate Degree by 2Radii: 8:43am On May 16
Aaahhhh

Small small ooohhhhh embarassed embarassed embarassed

1 Like

European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Re: Tottenham Hotspur Vs Manchester City (0 - 2) On 14th May 2024 by 2Radii: 10:22pm On May 14
oluwaseyi0:

It's how many city refuse to drop points that should be studied

Nothing wrong in one or two points, Madrid did, psg did, Italy champion did but for England even with almost 10 match remaining you loose 1 point and you are a goner
So how many points are arsenal having compared to those champions u mentioned??

How on earth would a team dreaming to win the league drop points at home at the penultimate stage?

That is the difference btw arsenal and Madrid, inter and psg

1 Like

Webmasters / Re: 15k Subs Youtube Channel For Sale!! by 2Radii: 1:46pm On May 14
paste007:
15k Subs YouTube channel for sale!!
Text me on whatsapp
How much bro, I am interested
Properties / Re: Woman Shares Heartbreaking Story Of House Demolition In Lagos(video) by 2Radii: 10:11pm On May 13
bobestman:

You are a fool and a big fool. We were all on our own before they joined us together to be Nigerians. This is why anyone can travel anywhere and work anywhere. Ppl we never gather in Lagos if it wasn't once a capital. They only came their for biz. You and your fathers have no right to send them away. We are all Nigerians. Your ppl are also all over Abuja which is also a capital today

If your fools are tired of that then let's break the country. You all benefit from the south more. Your oils and gas are gotten from the East and South. Gas you enjoy in Lagos is from Imo.

If you guys continue with this nonsense, you are all saying we should go our separate ways. If you are ready for that, be man enough and declare it. I swear you guys will suffer more cos gas is the future and oil is gone

When we are ready, we will stop everything you get from the East and South and let's see who will need each other more. Your leaders, Tinubu and others can never try it cos they know they benefit more from the South. Their oil Wells are all their

If you don't have sense go and borrow. This is an exercise in futility that will only hurt you guys more. If you try it, you are saying we should all go our separate ways. If you guys are man enough try it and let's see who will get hurt more

Fools who know nothing. You guys think governance is acting like agberos and motor park touts. Senseless fools
the person u quoted is from the east...when u read, read with inner mind of the writer

1 Like

Religion / Re: Family Tithing In The Diaspora by 2Radii: 2:28pm On May 12
advanceDNA:

Baba...u dey para.. grin grin
Why a no go para

Women are Kings if manipulations and when u don't play to it they still use manipulation to back up their already faltering manipulation...rubbish.

The highest mistake a man will make in life us to try to please a woman who doesn't care much about him.
Religion / Re: Family Tithing In The Diaspora by 2Radii: 12:53pm On May 12
advanceDNA:
U already contribute more than her......when her family needs money, she still drags money from ur pocket..
Ur wife is a bit insensitive..... .she shouldn't harass u any further on how u choose to spend ur money developing urself...

Guy...try to dey send some of ur money to a nigeria domiciliary account, like this money u won......look out for urself man.....there is no crime in that...

Its nauseating when a woman thinks she entitled over everything I have just because we fvcking each other.... Spits..!!!!

Don't tell him

I will like to see somebody's son gnashing his teeth decades from now...

Imagine the rubbish, and if u look well, they are splitting the housechores oh

Imagine me spliting the house chores with my wife and I still contribute more than 100% of what she has to offer the home fronts...

I will never be a mumu in Jesus Name Amen.

1 Like

Business / Re: Top Ten African Currencies Compared To US Dollar by 2Radii: 4:51am On May 12
sonofsteven:

Then Nigeria should do it that way if it's possible as you said

That way we can buy things cheaper with dollar

Someone said indomie is 55 cedis, which he calculated in naira and asked what Ghana is doing on the list... can you buy indomie pack of 5pcs for 55 naira ?

Make the government add or subtract the zero to make naira strongest currency, e no go bad if 1 dollar na 1 naira
Lol, it will still amount to same thing, make una dey think about the aftermath of every decision abeg.

Ok, if some zeros are removed, then image u earning 100naira a month but telling u to buy a deep freezer at 40naira, remaining 60naira in ur hand..but before, u re earning 1m naira in a month and deep freezer was 400k, remaining 600k with you...now tell me what is the difference?? grin

1 Like

Phones / Re: When Was The Last Time Anyone Talked With MTN Customer Care..? by 2Radii: 11:12am On May 10
But I use to communicate with them
Properties / Re: Mende Demolitions: How The Developer Deviated From Approved Plan (Pictures) by 2Radii: 7:34am On May 09
Quest7777:

...And Govt Town Planning officials were watching & never stopped them?
They need to be more proactive.
How many dem wan stop

You know how many houses are bn built simultaneously everyday?

Why waste resources to stop u when that ur property can still be demolished by a construction company when need arises (if u failed to follow the plan)

1 Like

Properties / Re: Mende Demolitions: How The Developer Deviated From Approved Plan (Pictures) by 2Radii: 7:32am On May 09
Mindlog:
Even though I grew up around that area, my family house not affected and knowing years back that some day, some of those properties would go down, knowing what that stream (odo iyalaro) was like growing up but were LASG officials in coma when the constructions were going on, that the construction couldn't be stopped?

Why wasging time and resources to stop it when it can be demolished when necessary??

Do u know how many houses are bn built simultaneously in the state that u want the state to be monitoring at the same time everyday like they don't have other pressing issues to attend to.

Safe to say that even if they get to the site to stop the work, u re part if the people who will be shouting misplaced priority upandan, that these people don't have work.

1 Like

Business / Re: 16 Transaction Types Exempted From CBN’s Cybersecurity Levy by 2Radii: 7:25am On May 09
99thEnemy:

This will definitely cause bank segregation by banking customers .

some banks which lack popularity will suffer this.
Exactly wat I was telling my friend yesterday..

1 Like

European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Re: Real Madrid Vs Bayern Munich: UCL (2 - 1) On 8th May 2024 by 2Radii: 3:20am On May 09
ScarletBrace:

Forget that thing. That claim you made ain’t valid.
Today’s Real Madrid is a glorified Chelsea
U said Madrid were lucky, but we scored 4 solid goals against ur team grin grin

Tell me how do a lucky team score 4 solid goals against some people mighty team?? grin

The difference between Madrid and Chelsea as u said the other time is the glorification u said grin

A glorified Chelsea that has won trophies than ur mighty team can ever imagine for their team grin

That is what it means when u re glorified bro grin

2 Likes

European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Re: Real Madrid Vs Bayern Munich: UCL (2 - 1) On 8th May 2024 by 2Radii: 11:46pm On May 08
ScarletBrace:

Clear fire.

They defended against Man City last season and collected wotowoto.
What about that?

This season they fell on luck. Simple.
and 2022??

cool cool

1 Like

European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Re: Real Madrid Vs Bayern Munich: UCL (2 - 1) On 8th May 2024 by 2Radii: 11:16pm On May 08
ScarletBrace:

Story.
Same Madrid that parked buses against Man City.

Madrid today is a shadow of itself.

Not the Madrid of Carlos, Figo, Raul …
Madrid had quality play on the pitch. They’ll outplay you and beat you flat.
Today Madrid play whatever they can as long as they can push the ball into your goal post.

They survived Man City by chance. Classical teams don’t pack buses.
Don't let hatred run u street... grin grin

What he simply meant was that u don't defend against Madrid but Madrid can defend against you and go scot free... grin grin

Are u cleared now?? grin

10 Likes

European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Re: Real Madrid Vs Bayern Munich: UCL (2 - 1) On 8th May 2024 by 2Radii: 11:10pm On May 08
OfeAchi:
Agreed! What about Kane? Would you have subbed him off?
Kane as well was arguably totally absent apart from the two shots on target he had. Tho reservations could still be made for him
European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Re: Real Madrid Vs Bayern Munich: UCL (2 - 1) On 8th May 2024 by 2Radii: 10:25pm On May 08
OfeAchi:
He deserves any treatment he gets from the FA. Sub off Kane and Sane in a tight game as this. undecided
Sane was playing rubbish oga, even me as a coach would sub him..

Haha madrid anyways
Family / Re: My Fiancée Called Off Our Wedding With Four Days To Go by 2Radii: 12:09pm On May 08
PrayWills:
Our court wedding was supposed to be on Friday. I caught her telling a married man I love you and calling each other all sweet names. I confronted her and she said she was telling of proving to me she was faithful that I should draw whatever conclusions I wanted to.

I went to work on Monday and came back and told her I wanted to pause the weeding until we could sort our issues and she said we should call it off totally.

As we speak she has moved back to her mom’s house with the two kids, what do I do?

PS: she was raised by a single mom
She want to manipulate you into coming to beg her...she knew she's wrong but she would rather shift the goalposts than to beg you...

If u fall for her theatrics then I can assure u that u re døøməd for life..u will live to regret that day till u develop stroke..

Move away from her and see things unfold ursef

3 Likes

Family / Re: My Cousin's Encounter With A Nigerian Single Mother by 2Radii: 8:26am On May 08
Offpointng:

Even if he had involved security. Dem for still release her now
At least it would be put to her that should anything happen to the young man and his sister, she would be held responsible. So she will know she's under microscope

1 Like

Family / Re: My Cousin's Encounter With A Nigerian Single Mother by 2Radii: 5:57am On May 08
wwwkaycom:
In 2018, my cousin, who resides in Germany, tragically lost his wife to cancer, leading him to contemplate a new relationship. Encouraged by one of our aunts, he began dating a single mother from Nigeria in 2021, thinking that at 52, all he needed is a mature partner such as a single mother, widow, or a mature and stable single lady.

Unfortunately, this single mother turned out to be overly focused on money and material gain. Her family, especially her mother and younger brother, viewed my cousin as their financial lifeline, demonstrating entitlement and selfishness through constant demands for money and favours. Disheartened by their behaviour, my typically reserved cousin eventually ended the relationship after several warnings.

He then found companionship with a 36-year-old unmarried university lecturer in Ekiti State, Nigeria. They married in March 2023, and he has since relocated her to Germany.

Recently, he confided in me, revealing that contrary to his previous assumptions about many Nigerian women and their families, especially considering his experience with his former single mother acquaintance, his current wife and her family have never pressured him for money. Instead, they express genuine gratitude whenever he helps them, underscoring the toxicity of his past relationship.

Unfortunately, his former partner, the single mother, has been harassing our aunt, who introduced them. She even aggressively confronted me at the front of a bank last week, falsely accusing me and our aunt of advising my cousin against marrying her. I was furious and almost considered involving the police when she threatened me, but my friend and some mature bystanders intervened, and she was eventually escorted off the premises by bank security. It was an embarrassing scene for me.

Reflecting on these events, I can't help but wonder about the audacious and self-centered individuals we encounter in today's world. It felt like something out of a Nollywood film to me. She even had the audacity to claim that we drove her "helper" away.

U see the emboldened....OK, I pray u don't regret bn a gentle man...how??

One thing about a scornful person(especially women who re known to not be using their brain when raged) is that they don't care how long it take or how they execute their play, they would always want to strike back either they are at fault or not.

This issue u re taking with levity hands, I pray u don't regret bn a gentleman when u should have striken by involving the security authorities when u have not lost anything,
U might thing she won't do anything lol, someone that is already viewing you and ur sister as the ones who blocked her meal ticket
Pray she doesn't send hired assassin to you or your sister, by then I am sure u will cry ur eyes out in grieve and agony, tho she would be arrested and jailed but she might even be released after some years, but for u or ur sister, one is already gone and till christ come u will regret why u listened to those people that told u to ignore her that she can't do anything...

4 Likes

Celebrities / Re: Portable Buys A New House In Lekki, Lagos (Video) by 2Radii: 2:23pm On May 07
EreluRoz:
Polygamous house, see as he build am. Yeye

God knows I can't live with another woman in same building in the name of co-wife, one person is surely going to pack and run away and it's definitely not me. . Anyways women in polygamy una try ooo kos I can't imagine you'll know he's having sex with the other woman today and tomorrow he comes to you with that same dick to have sex. Definitely not me.
I eagerly want to invest in ur milk factory....what are the requirements please?
Romance / Re: Man Surprises His Two Wives With Their First Cars(photos) by 2Radii: 9:23pm On May 06
Solofresh2:
Polygamy affects your kids psychologically in the future.You might think you are doing the right thing but not knowing you are just selfish
You guys should stop talking like aŋt§.....

Many polygamous home are happier than ur monogamous palava...tueh

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (of 55 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 86
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.