Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,217 members, 7,860,385 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 10:15 AM

2Radii's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 2Radii's Profile / 2Radii's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (of 55 pages)

Politics / Re: Nigeria Capable Of Producing Vaccines – Preside Tinubu To Gavi Executives by 2Radii: 11:04am On Apr 05
DeltaBachelor:
Are you giving them the avenue to do that ? All these unnecessary propaganda has to stop. This is why people JAPA to seek greener pastures and saner climes

Why have u not jakpa?? Are u too broke to japa or u re ashamed to jakpa....or u re afraid of the unknown??

Jakpa na, since all of una dey jakpa, besides, it's for the good of ur children

2 Likes

Romance / Re: American Rapper Finds Out He Isn’t The Father Of His 3 Kids After DNA (video) by 2Radii: 10:50am On Apr 05
okoroemeka:
I doubt if you have seen the inside of a prison awaiting trail facility in Nigeria to make this comment,the wise thing is to let her go in peace and not let your emotion control you
yinmu....

Me that want 2 infl!ct u, do u think I will come in person??

U re too young to understand tins, go and do ur calculus assignment
Crime / Re: Court Sentences Tiktok User To 3 Years Jail For Defaming Eniola Badmus by 2Radii: 8:59pm On Apr 04
Na them....the headless mob doing what they were brought up with grin

27 Likes 2 Shares

Politics / Re: Convert Your Dollars To Naira Before Dangote Refinery Starts – Omokri To Nigeria by 2Radii: 8:14pm On Apr 04
mariahAngel:

No Nigerian hates Nigeria.
We all just want a Nigeria that is bearable to live in.

Tinubu is the biggest hater of Nigerians so far, in case you don't know.
So how does tinubu enter the equation in ur side??

Ani weyrey ni gbogboyin se, tokunrin tobirin yin

1 Like

Food / Re: Milky Garri Doughnuts by 2Radii: 2:29pm On Apr 04
Eba is Eba

1 Like

Romance / Re: American Rapper Finds Out He Isn’t The Father Of His 3 Kids After DNA (video) by 2Radii: 1:31pm On Apr 04
Obierika:

No I no go school!

For your information if you ever go to the extent of willfully inflicting serious bodily harm on another person for whatever it would be better for you to also commit suicide because there is no judge anywhere that will discharge and acquit you!
dey play.....na nigeria we dey

u know person wey cut ur legs na hin u dey arrest him na, u think say na me go do the dirty job when awon eruuku yapa..

well, u talk like a 17yr old juvenile sha. bye
Romance / Re: American Rapper Finds Out He Isn’t The Father Of His 3 Kids After DNA (video) by 2Radii: 12:36pm On Apr 04
Obierika:

If you commit murder you will end up in prison eating watery beans for the rest of your life grin

Sebi u went to school??

So I am sure u know the difference between disfigurement and murder?
Romance / Re: American Rapper Finds Out He Isn’t The Father Of His 3 Kids After DNA (video) by 2Radii: 11:44am On Apr 04
Holluwhakemmy:
Eyah in Pele o

Hin okun jare....

1 Like

Romance / Re: American Rapper Finds Out He Isn’t The Father Of His 3 Kids After DNA (video) by 2Radii: 11:24am On Apr 04
Holluwhakemmy:
smiles 😃 calm down Sir
Lol, omo ijesha, the last time I calm down I paid for it with my happiness...I swear

3 Likes 1 Share

Politics / Re: Julius Abure Allegedly Escapes Assassination, House Burnt Down by 2Radii: 4:22am On Apr 04
Racoon:
Julius Abure may be ocastrating this show but same time we can't ruled out sabotage. He should just resign. The last controversial Labour Party convection is really generating more problems for him and the Party.
He will not resign cus he's a Nigerian politician..
They love to die in power, they are all same

9 Likes

Politics / Re: Julius Abure Allegedly Escapes Assassination, House Burnt Down by 2Radii: 4:13am On Apr 04
So who wan kill am??

Same Apc that he's wonderfully working for and yet to finish his job or.
The obidiences that keep praising him for his doggedness and resilience??

3 Likes

Romance / Re: American Rapper Finds Out He Isn’t The Father Of His 3 Kids After DNA (video) by 2Radii: 3:57am On Apr 04
Hmmm

My woman abeg no carry bæstæd com for me ooh, a no talk say makeu no Bleep if na werin u wan use ur life do be that, na ur life and a no fit tame you..na ur life but please don't try to drag my life with urs to the miserable land of everlasting sorrow and gnashing of teeth.

Some of us no too value life like that ooh, the day I find out u carry bæstæd come na that day u go lose some vital pats of ur bodi like legs or arms cus ama going to disfigure a jezebel daughter...permanent disfigurement

30 Likes 2 Shares

Sports / Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Scores A Hat-Trick, 2 Free Kicks & 2 Assists In Al Nassr Win by 2Radii: 3:56am On Apr 04
Moskido:

I suspected it,, u smoke a lot, dats y...
No u don't get it..

I mean with ur smoked laced kidney..
Business / Re: Young Lady Uses 250k Boyfriend Gave Her For Hair To Start Fried Yam Business by 2Radii: 12:38pm On Apr 03
Jewessgratitud3:

angry
rake the damn pm ma'am, even if he's going to talk rubbish just take it to clear some doubts.

I know what u re thinking sha
Business / Re: Young Lady Uses 250k Boyfriend Gave Her For Hair To Start Fried Yam Business by 2Radii: 11:30am On Apr 03
Jewessgratitud3:

Hmm.. I can't even remember besides I don't keep record of wrongs. By the way I'm used to it and have learnt to overlook and not let it get to me.

Sorry I don't take PM's smiley.
Thank you.
Why can't u take his pm...what is wrong with that?? Afterall u re single and he showed interest..

Abeg make I no change am for you ooh

1 Like

Sports / Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Scores A Hat-Trick, 2 Free Kicks & 2 Assists In Al Nassr Win by 2Radii: 11:26am On Apr 03
EponObi:

grin You didn't look well bro

Everybody can be a graphics designer na

U can even design morata as ur own goat grin
Politics / Re: FG, INTERPOL In Talks Over Binance Chief’s Extradition by 2Radii: 10:46am On Apr 03
Hhansome:
It's a shame and a very big insult to our collective sensibilities that a Binance executive will escape detention in Nigeria...

What are we really doing in this country?

I want to promise the FG that we are watching, if care is not taken, more and more people will pick up arms since crime is now a lucrative business in this so called country.

You know what that means? You really want Nigeria to burn.
it can happen everywhere, tho its still a shame sha.

Bit that is not the issue now, since na hin jakpa, na hin go still jakpada
Sports / Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Scores A Hat-Trick, 2 Free Kicks & 2 Assists In Al Nassr Win by 2Radii: 10:43am On Apr 03
Moskido:

Lol😂...do u watch TV with ur nostrils or lungs?

No...with ur smoked kidney
Education / Re: UK Varsities To Layoff Workers, As Enrolment By Nigerians, Others Dwindle by 2Radii: 10:41am On Apr 03
dfrost:

This right here bruv. Create value, bring value... You go still japa but at your own terms. Just bid your time.
Yes bro...this are the plans that I have already started..

Well bro..I am not saying u re lying sir, at my age now I am not planing to go for any nonsense program just to infiltrate again which might take years for me to accrue. My main motive now is to make money bro...money money money..

I am into agri business, (cocoa)
I have registered my company (limited liability company)
As times goes on and as God would have it I will go for conference in outside of the country, make partner and secure a business partner so that I can be an exporter....
If I need loan I will go to bank of industry....
Apart from that, I want to built a SaaS for another side hustle and I am on it now(tho on planning stage)

It won't take me decade to do this and I can bet it that my children will pray for me when they grow old and realised I have secure a landing for them..
Sports / Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Scores A Hat-Trick, 2 Free Kicks & 2 Assists In Al Nassr Win by 2Radii: 10:40am On Apr 03
EponObi:

I don't know bro. Check the rakunmi league maybe you will find it there cheesy
Even in the rakunmi ranch, we could still not find the lost ewure grin
Education / Re: UK Varsities To Layoff Workers, As Enrolment By Nigerians, Others Dwindle by 2Radii: 10:38am On Apr 03
sokera:
exactly there is money in Nigeria, atmost I will just buy 4 big generators(noise and air pollution)do solar system, build mansion with 6 security men in case kidnappers attack my family(na the security men go still kidnapped the family), do like 2 boleholes(environmental damage)and get plenty maid(naija maid in a system that don’t do background check), put the kids in a very nice school( Abi teacher no go sexually abuse them niii) naija wahala sha … let me japa first when the system work well I will return, and in case the system no correct the kids must have another nation passport. Peace
Well bro..I am not saying u re lying sir, at my age now I am not planing to go for any nonsense program just to infiltrate again which might take years for me to accrue. My main motive now is to make money bro...money money money..

I am into agri business, (cocoa)
I have registered my company (limited liability company)
As times goes on and as God would have it I will go for conference in outside of the country, make partner and secure a business partner so that I can be an exporter....
If I need loan I will go to bank of industry....
Apart from that, I want to built a SaaS for another side hustle and I am on it now(tho on planning stage)

It won't take me decade to do this and I can bet it that my children will pray for me when they grow old and realised I have secure a landing for them..

2 Likes

Sports / Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Scores A Hat-Trick, 2 Free Kicks & 2 Assists In Al Nassr Win by 2Radii: 8:30am On Apr 03
dominique:
Where were all these goals when he was facing Slovenia last week? Na for only Saudi teams him get mouth grin

He was not even in the lineup madam

9 Likes

Sports / Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Scores A Hat-Trick, 2 Free Kicks & 2 Assists In Al Nassr Win by 2Radii: 8:30am On Apr 03
EponObi:
grin

But where is the pink leaf FC?

4 Likes

Sports / Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Scores A Hat-Trick, 2 Free Kicks & 2 Assists In Al Nassr Win by 2Radii: 8:28am On Apr 03
That makes it 65 career hattricks....

Omo

10 Likes

Education / Re: UK Varsities To Layoff Workers, As Enrolment By Nigerians, Others Dwindle by 2Radii: 8:17am On Apr 03
trilacos:
don't Japa!! Stay in Nigeria grin
actually I don't plan to japa again sir....

There is money here bro

1 Like

Education / Re: UK Varsities To Layoff Workers, As Enrolment By Nigerians, Others Dwindle by 2Radii: 8:00am On Apr 03
adonainana:
So quick,
Not enough students and innocent people to milk dry for tuition.

The same Masters course that is £4000 for citizens that live in the UK, its 4 times the price for international students coming to the country for the first time at almost £18,000

Same way they woke up one day and started looking to Africa for free slaves to build plantation farms and wealth for free.

Imagine having access to free labour.

Sometimes we underestimate how clever Europeans are, whenever they need free labour or cheap labour, they know exactly what to do.
No matter the century we are in.

Someone sold all his land and belongings so he could japa to do care job that BRITISH CITIZENS CAN never ever do in a million years time, the person talk say he is doing it for his kids for a better future .

It is well

They kuku have no choice, the countries the students are coming from failed them.

Houses and properties some previous generations hustled been sold for next to nothing just to fund a masters program

Omo, this tin wey u talk eehn....

Me sef for don jakpa ooh, but na this kind mentality no gree me, I can't be a slave to a white man, I prefer to be business partner to them

7 Likes

Politics / Re: Chukwuemeka Ojukwu's Will: Bianca Wins In Court by 2Radii: 2:33pm On Apr 02
No be una fault..

Na ojuku wey no get chance carry hin properties follow body go Ivory Coast I blame...

Don't quote me, a no read the story ooh

31 Likes 2 Shares

Politics / Re: Total Road Network By Geopolitical Zones - StatiSense Result by 2Radii: 3:32pm On Apr 01
SoNature:

Please stop dragging my Imo State into this senseless competition.

Why not digest the information and move on?
And why did ur fellow stewpeedly drag the name into the senseless discussion first??
Maybe he's sensless per-se as u said
Foreign Affairs / Re: More Pictures from Al Shifa Hospital As IDF Pulls Out ( Photos) by 2Radii: 1:59pm On Apr 01
God1000:
continue supporting mass murder, I don't think you care about your own reputation at all
Shut up and listen to what he's saying...u this tehrhorhist
Travel / Re: Japa: There Is A Dentist Crisis In UK. by 2Radii: 1:35pm On Apr 01
Dagger111:

They hate medical courses, they are only interested in I.T, that's their mentality.
aahh

This is why I love Nigerians, very dogged individuals in my country
Travel / Re: Japa: There Is A Dentist Crisis In UK. by 2Radii: 1:33pm On Apr 01
Damian911:
Shortage, not absence undecided
have u ever heard shortage in Nigeria dictionary?? grin
Travel / Re: Japa: There Is A Dentist Crisis In UK. by 2Radii: 8:57am On Apr 01
Shortage of doctors,
Shortage of dentist
Shortage of this and that..

Wait, is it that this jk citizens don't like going to school ni abi dem no sabi book?.

A no understand

15 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (of 55 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.