Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,195 members, 7,860,285 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 08:53 AM

2Radii's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 2Radii's Profile / 2Radii's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (of 55 pages)

Politics / Re: Everybody Was Afraid Of Spraying Money Including Me - Abike Dabiri-Erewa (Video) by 2Radii: 9:27am On Apr 21
datola:
Kudos to EFCC on this!

They can do same in other sectors.

Same EFCC that some unfortun8 people are criticising that dey are useless that dey don't have work to do that is why they are after the naira mutilators....as if that is not part of their jobs

1 Like

Politics / Re: Everybody Was Afraid Of Spraying Money Including Me - Abike Dabiri-Erewa (Video) by 2Radii: 9:23am On Apr 21
Yes...thatbis part of the sanity we want

1 Like

Foreign Affairs / Re: Dubai: It Is Illegal To Post 'Irresponsible' Pictures Of Storms Online by 2Radii: 8:17am On Apr 21
Lomprico2:

Does Nigerian government provide it's citizens what Dubai government provides for theirs?
Oloriburuku
Romance / Re: "This Is Our Husband" - 4 Beautiful Wives Proudly Flaunt Their Husband (video) by 2Radii: 4:31pm On Apr 20
WorldRichest:

The Bible says God loves Abraham, Isaac, Jacob, Moses, David, Solomon, Job, e.t.c. and they all had multiple wives. Even Solomon that had 1000 wives and concubines, God still lives him dearly.

So, where did one man, one wife come from? Only from the pit of Hell

Don't mind them..

Don't mind them.

The white inculcate their culture into the new testament to twist our heads and we re not using our head
Career / Re: Busola Tejumola: Is She The Most Beautiful Executive Manager In Nigeria? by 2Radii: 4:22pm On Apr 20
Zxcvbnmghtr:
cry Sorry! This thread will not sell.
e don finally sell oh...ooorrrbiieee

1 Like

Family / Re: The Husband Is The Head Of The Family? by 2Radii: 4:05pm On Apr 20
Seun:
"The husband is the head of his family. He should strive to be wiser, smarter, & wealthier than his wife. But in any case, a wife must defer to her husband's authority as her leader. He should listen to her, but after he listens, she must accept his decisions. He's in charge."

This is the traditional and religious view of marriage. Do you agree with it? I subscribe to the modern view but I worry about its practicality.

My view is that every couple has a different dynamic and their families should be ruled by consensus, but the partner who is more competent in a particular area should be deferred to more often when dealing with issues in that area. If the wife is an accountant, she'll control finances.

Oga Seun ekaasan.

The last time u posted on our forum was January when u told us the plan to abolish the ethnic slurs and all, before then I think u last posted here in 2019(exaggeration). Well, that is not my wahala.

The wahala here now is that kicame you came today, u came with a gender based vawulence...Well, wahala no dey.

One vehicle can not have two drivers same time, but can have a conductor if na lagos vanagon

Me as the head of my wife does not mean that she's a slave to me, it does not mean that she's a puppet and a dunce...noo, it means

1. Me and her can deliberate on issues and come to definite conclusion.
2. She has the right to air her view and I as the head would consider it inasmuch as its not a threat to anybody around
3.There are some areas which she's perfect in, I expect her to handle those areas(ofcourse with my knowledge and approval)
1. If I am not around, she's capable of running things behind me(with my knowledge)

And many more...even you, u will be happy u have an active woman as a wife.

E be like say me and seun still dey talk same thing ooh..

But above all, I have the right to independently abort any mission if I sense threat to my family grin

2 Likes

Romance / Re: "This Is Our Husband" - 4 Beautiful Wives Proudly Flaunt Their Husband (video) by 2Radii: 3:39pm On Apr 20
onatisi:
bros, we don tell dem tire , but they won't listen. THERE IS NOWHERE IN THE BIBLE THAT GOD IS AGAINST HAVING MORE THAN ONE WIFE, I HAVE CHALLENGED MANY CLERICS AND NO ONE CAN PROVE IT IN THE BIBLE .
IT IS ALL WHITE MAN CULTURE THAT WE ADOPTED WHICH IS DESTROYING US , UNFORTUNATELY, MANY LADIES END UP DYING AS SINGLE BABY MAMAS INSTEAD OF BEING MARRIED TO MEN.
well the wise ones amongst them have started realizing this and are now happily married as second or even third wives.

Leave them to their delusions...

1 Like

Travel / Re: Japa: Nigerian Youths Opt For Stowing On Ships by 2Radii: 3:17pm On Apr 20
MMempire:

This is why my father has always been a waste and as son i inherited it and my generation next and next will continue to inherit it and be a waste.

grin grin son of the great Ewu grin
Travel / Re: Japa: Nigerian Youths Opt For Stowing On Ships by 2Radii: 11:19am On Apr 20
ArcSEMPECJ:

Lols...no we are waiting for one Alfa ritualist from Ogun State to butcher them and buy their parts....

He disappointed us anyway but promised us a RENEWED HOPE that he will send three Ritualists from Ekiti , Osun and Ondo....

We are celebrating the real occupation of his people here now ....

Cheers bro....but Ewedu is not here...
to God who made me I didn't read all u wrote there...but what I am sure of is that u are hungry grin
Politics / Re: FG Targets Production Of Locally Made Vehicles By December by 2Radii: 10:44am On Apr 20
Jamie248:
You don't even have stable electricity yet you wanna 'produce automobiles locally'
Maybe innoson should close his shop then since we don't have electricity in Nigeria..

Make u na no dey pretend like person wey get sense agaiiinnnnn
Travel / Re: Japa: Nigerian Youths Opt For Stowing On Ships by 2Radii: 10:41am On Apr 20
[quote author=Greenfaces post=129536810][/quote]😳😳😳
Aahh.
Travel / Re: Japa: Nigerian Youths Opt For Stowing On Ships by 2Radii: 10:39am On Apr 20
ArcSEMPECJ:

Lols I guess you didn't read the first paragraph from the writer ....
Anyway what concerns Epin Pawa with reading....who dash you strength?

grin grin grin

U don chop this morning abi u dey wait make ur mama səll ur s!bl!ngs finish for control Junction owerri?? grin

1 Like

Travel / Re: Japa: Nigerian Youths Opt For Stowing On Ships by 2Radii: 10:37am On Apr 20
MMempire:

Go and give the advice to your father that brought out the waste of a child like you to this world.

grin grin

Las las u will be a waasstee here in Nigeria cus this country will never fa..vo..ur you grin

See bro, u will neva amount 2 anytin for this country, especially with the situation of things in this country try, u will becom a wæste of space ooh grin
Travel / Re: Japa: Nigerian Youths Opt For Stowing On Ships by 2Radii: 9:18am On Apr 20
garriAndsugar:
After shouting e go favor me and my family
Don't be delusional like ur likes, these are not those shouting it will favour me and my family

These are Obidients who vowed to vacate the country should bulaba emerge the winner..

Don't twist the narrative, at least have some pride grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Travel / Re: Japa: Nigerian Youths Opt For Stowing On Ships by 2Radii: 9:15am On Apr 20
MMempire:
Better than this shithole of a country.
Why don't u follow Libya by land to escape this country since this country will never favour u and ur family and ur offsprings.

It's a good advice ooh, anything to avoid this country is welcomed even if na Burundi u go, else u will be a waste of space here as u have always been bro..I love you that is why I advice u

7 Likes

Travel / Re: Japa: Nigerian Youths Opt For Stowing On Ships by 2Radii: 9:12am On Apr 20
Majority of them na ojukokoro

Nobody send anybody msg

3 Likes

Romance / Re: Why Waste Money On DNA Test? by 2Radii: 8:48am On Apr 20
rinaballa:

Just insûlt your wife's best friend, you'll hear everything.
That is ..

1. If the best friend even know about the fraud
2. If the wife is even sure that the child is not urs, some wives don't even know
Education / Re: Attempt To Set New Guinness World Record For Reading Aloud by 2Radii: 8:16am On Apr 20
Make una find better thing do with una lives abeg
Politics / Re: How Does Spraying Of Naira Notes At Events Affects Its Value And The Economy? by 2Radii: 11:04pm On Apr 19
shortgun:

I believe you've never step foot outside the shores of Nigeria.
For starters, it's not a crime to spray the us dollar in the US.
U re lying...

U can't spray dollars as u like, likewise pounds sterling
Politics / Re: Seun Osewa Confirms A 14% Drop In Rice Of Price At Sango Otta by 2Radii: 10:59pm On Apr 19
CodeTemplar:
Lol. Smuggled in(imported) or local rice?
but same smuggled rice could not be sold same amount three weeks ago oh..abi?

U unfo..rtun8 people

1 Like

Politics / Re: How Does Spraying Of Naira Notes At Events Affects Its Value And The Economy? by 2Radii: 10:56pm On Apr 19
shortgun:
Since the arraingment and subsequent sentencing of Bobrisky to 6 months imprisonment for spraying some naira notes in an event. I've been scratching my head to understand how exactly does spraying money in occasions and events affect the value of our currency and its implication on our economy.
It's common practice for Central Banks all over the world to replace mutilated and wore out currencies at no cost nor punishment to the citizens.

Is it that the more naira notes people spray at events the more it loses value?
How does the spraying affect our GDP and GNP?
How does it affect our economic growth?
What is its effect on inflation and deflation?
How does it affect our interest rate?.
How does it affect SMEs and entrepreneurship in our country?

Please kindly explain it to me like a 10 year old 🙏

All the countries that u are slæ.ves to, all the countries that u re lickin their as.s, all the countries u re calling a developed countries would never permit their notes to be sprayed in an event, but u re too sen!.le and unfo. rtun8 to know that, so far it's Nigeria everything should be rhe other way round to please you and yet you will be the first to call the country an unorganised country...shior.

The country will never fa...vour u and ur likes. Oloriburuku
Culture / Re: Palace Raises Alarm Over Plan To Install Hausa Traditional Ruler In Benin by 2Radii: 5:52pm On Apr 19
BALLOSKI:
But una de get Igwe or Eze nd'igbo in other places of host right?
I don't get you....
Romance / Re: "This Is Our Husband" - 4 Beautiful Wives Proudly Flaunt Their Husband (video) by 2Radii: 2:44pm On Apr 19
Always remember, no book in the world says u re condemned to eternal damnation if u marry two wives..its all the manipulation of the simp whitemen to service the ego of their lording wives..

100 Likes 4 Shares

Romance / Re: After 4 Years Of Chatting Lady Was Blown Away By The Guys Height by 2Radii: 1:38pm On Apr 19
grin
Politics / Re: FG Enforces Prices In Abuja Supermarkets, Plans Lagos, Port Harcourt Visits by 2Radii: 9:20am On Apr 19
AqualinaXYZ:
Enforcing prices while dollar is rising again

Tinubu na mumu

Oloriburuku ni e

U wll alwys mit misfortunes in Nigeria grin
Culture / Re: Palace Raises Alarm Over Plan To Install Hausa Traditional Ruler In Benin by 2Radii: 7:47am On Apr 19
SaLongs1:
The scenario you've painted is one that is currently playing out in States like Plateau in the Middle-belt where I come from.
Yes na, what was those rulers who harboured them in those days thinking??

If I have a city or town or settlement I can never alow a stranger to even hold a position of chieftancy not to tall of having their own king.

I lord over every affairs in my domain and whoever not satisfied should move away..
Not because of me or my immediate children, it's plainly because of the incoming but far away generation who would not have the clear picture of how things panned out then and would not have much evidence and power to undo what I have done..

2 Likes

Culture / Re: Palace Raises Alarm Over Plan To Install Hausa Traditional Ruler In Benin by 2Radii: 7:25am On Apr 19
This hausa get cunning sense.. imagine.

They want to install their king in Benin so that they would have freedom to do and undo, and if they trespass they wont listen to Oba Ewuare anymore but their king.

They will even value their king more than the traditional Benin king , and after 150years, they will be claiming and be miseducationing the naive generation that their papa(the hausas forefathers) and the Binis forefathers jointly brought the great kingdom into existence.

They would even want to be contesting for the governor if care is not taken

SaLongs1:
The scenario you've painted is one that is currently playing out in States like Plateau in the Middle-belt where I come from.

Yes na, what was those rulers who harboured them in those days thinking??

If I have a city or town or settlement I can never alow a stranger to even hold a position of chieftancy not to tall of having their own king.

I lord over every affairs in my domain and whoever not satisfied should move away..
Not because of me or my immediate children, it's plainly because of the incoming but far away generation who would not have the clear picture of how things panned out then and would not have much evidence and power to undo what I have done..

122 Likes 10 Shares

Foreign Affairs / Re: Iran Threatens To ‘review Nuclear Doctrine’ If Israel Attacks by 2Radii: 6:07pm On Apr 18
God1000:

https://c.newsnow.co.uk/A/1225596775?-2809:1022

US imposes new sanctions on Iran after attack on Israel

https://c.newsnow.co.uk/A/1225634124?-14432:11

Nlfpmod mynd44

Laslas na krying go end am for una grin grin

4 Likes

European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Re: Manchester City vs Real Madrid: UCL (3 - 4) Penalty On 17th April 2024 by 2Radii: 3:37pm On Apr 18
yomi531:
2024 Euros is coming home...😎
grin grin grin grin

I like you seee, u no dey like cause small small trouble wey ur hand fit handle, na big one u dey like grin

1 Like

European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Re: Manchester City vs Real Madrid: UCL (3 - 4) Penalty On 17th April 2024 by 2Radii: 1:44pm On Apr 18
yomi531:
Baba rest. EPL is miles ahead of other leagues. Let's be frank here... No long talk

Lol..with ur kick and run??

Prove it in Europe first grin

2 Likes

European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Re: Manchester City vs Real Madrid: UCL (3 - 4) Penalty On 17th April 2024 by 2Radii: 11:07am On Apr 18
yomi531:
it doesn't really matter. What matters is the general performance in the competition. EPL teams always has huge representation in the later stages of European cup. There were times 3 teams made it to the semis. Most times sef, all the 4 teams make it from round of 16. Thats what matters baba. EPL is king
ur first line sums it all up, I didn't bother to read the rest...

It doesn't really matter u said..lol

Imagine, my own statistics to back up my claim doesn't really matter but urs matter abi?? I like you.. grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (of 55 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.