Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,161 members, 7,860,157 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 07:00 AM

2Radii's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 2Radii's Profile / 2Radii's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (of 55 pages)

Celebrities / Re: AY Makun Confirms Breakup Rumors: My Marriage Of 20 Years Slipping Off My Hands by 2Radii: 7:23pm On Apr 08
Digmygold:

That child looks just like AY. Plus has he done the DNA before concluding?
So they should tel u everything happening in their family just for u to know if they have done dna or not..kpele oh, balogun persia
Business / Re: Court Remands Detained Binance Chief In Abuja Prison by 2Radii: 7:22pm On Apr 08
JetApartment:

I don't need you to spell it out, it is written all over your comment that you are a tribal goat...ewu gambia. grin grin grin

Osu, everyone can not have ur osu father mindset

A clan that think in reverse....ewure
Business / Re: Court Remands Detained Binance Chief In Abuja Prison by 2Radii: 7:20pm On Apr 08
millionboi2:
so you are happy thy detained him simply because he is a white man not because he has committed any crime,see you after now you will be calling them racist.
let him prove himself that he didn't wrong Nigeria...you re not his mouthpiece, afterall they are not metting jungle justice on him, hes in the court of law to prove himself..ewu
Business / Re: Court Remands Detained Binance Chief In Abuja Prison by 2Radii: 4:24pm On Apr 08
JetApartment:

Believing a certain region or tribe is the enemy of Nigeria makes you a dumbo, in other news Air Peace served a Yoruba dish called eforiro and eba to some Yoruba big boys on their trip to London, you can keep purnishing yourself on nairaland everyday with your tribal bigotry with no progress in your personal life...na you sabi.

Ur first line show how naive and bigot you are with ur tribal binoculars...

Did I ever mention any region or part of the country??

See how u are. Thinking like ur father, shior
Politics / Re: Obaseki Picks 38-Year-Old Omobayo Godwin As Deputy Governor by 2Radii: 1:11pm On Apr 08
seunmsg:
Why do they all have Yoruba names in Edo state? All their leading aspirants are either Olumide, Olayinka or Akintunde. Now, Omobayo is their deputy governor. If not for Yoruba, then for no get anything for that state. Yorubas just dominate everywhere.
some part I their state speaks yoruba
Business / Re: Court Remands Detained Binance Chief In Abuja Prison by 2Radii: 1:08pm On Apr 08
PepeXKermit:

What was this guys offence?

Read the story...money laundering and economy sabotage etc
Business / Re: Court Remands Detained Binance Chief In Abuja Prison by 2Radii: 1:07pm On Apr 08
Trustedpronet:

This your curse some of your family go share inside o.

If any of them don't want Nigeria to be good then so be it...Oloriburuku

1 Like

Business / Re: Court Remands Detained Binance Chief In Abuja Prison by 2Radii: 11:58am On Apr 08
When other countries detain our citizens over there, their slaves here will believe our citizens are culprits and deserve it.

But when Nigeria detain an outsiders, same slaves will believe Nigeria is deceiving herself cus to them Nigeria don't have the right and power to detain erring outsiders...awon Oloriburuku eda..awon omo eru lasaasan..awon eranko.

All these emergency lovers of Nigeria that don't truly wish well for Nigeria, ur lives will never see the good, Nigeria will not bless you, ur generation unborn will continue to labour hard to just to be slaves to the well meaning Nigerians both at home and in the diaspora.

19 Likes 3 Shares

Business / Re: Deji Akinyanju Is The Founder of Chicken Republic by 2Radii: 11:58am On Apr 08
CCIA:

Mpkurummiri Enterprises are all owned by …. lipsrsealed
Osu na grin grin

But they will come here to tell us how dey can feed our generation grin

2 Likes 2 Shares

Business / Re: Deji Akinyanju Is The Founder of Chicken Republic by 2Radii: 11:57am On Apr 08
CodeTemplar:
Tribal legends.
para e

Obo grin

8 Likes

Celebrities / Re: AY Makun Confirms Breakup Rumors: My Marriage Of 20 Years Slipping Off My Hands by 2Radii: 10:04am On Apr 08
Moniya4Real:

Men! this is brutal. Omoge, you get mouth o🤣

No mind her
Celebrities / Re: AY Makun Confirms Breakup Rumors: My Marriage Of 20 Years Slipping Off My Hands by 2Radii: 9:57am On Apr 08
elonmuskbaby:
eh ya.na him be say you go wait Taya grin

Your own beggar has choice grin

U go do abi u no dey do....
Politics / Re: Peter Obi Backs Tinubu Government On Electricity Tariff Hike by 2Radii: 8:42am On Apr 08
yommen:

Your comment means you won't back the truth when it is said by someone you don't like. Go work on yourself.

Go work on urself to understand sarcasm
Politics / Re: Peter Obi Backs Tinubu Government On Electricity Tariff Hike by 2Radii: 7:19am On Apr 08
Nooo, Obi no fit back bulaba policy na...abi he wan make obidients vex ni

48 Likes 2 Shares

Celebrities / Re: AY Makun Confirms Breakup Rumors: My Marriage Of 20 Years Slipping Off My Hands by 2Radii: 7:14am On Apr 08
Digmygold:

Did AY cheat or not?

Did the wife bring home another man's child or not??

U all will learn

7 Likes 1 Share

Celebrities / Re: AY Makun Confirms Breakup Rumors: My Marriage Of 20 Years Slipping Off My Hands by 2Radii: 6:56am On Apr 08
elonmuskbaby:
when are you going to lapo? tongue grin

Abi you wan carry your lousy broke life enter December? grin
Lapo? Noo cry cry

Wetin a wan do for lapo, how much dem wan borrow me wey go reach me??

To suit you and ur narrative well, to let u know I need a loan, a don approach both UBA and Bank Of Industry for loan and I am earnestly waiting for approval grin

I don't deal with lapo or gurumi, I deal with reputable financial institutions, so if u get interest to manage and multiply the loan with me make u talk instead of trying to measure my financial prowess with reverse psychology grin

9 Likes 1 Share

Politics / Re: Tinubu Don't Be Like Buhari Who Had Personal Hatred Against Igbo, Nnamdi Kanu by 2Radii: 1:39am On Apr 08
Use not emotional blackmailing, if una wan beg make una openly beg am..

Put shame aside and beg him to forgive ur lord.

Nobody spare someone who says or wish someone bad

3 Likes

Travel / Re: Price War: Ethiopian Airlines On Lagos -london Route Now Cheaper Than Air Peace by 2Radii: 10:17pm On Apr 07
Nigerians please let patronise our own and leave these extortionists alone....can u imagine??

God bless air peace for this, God bless tinubu for granting its pass after like 7yrs

7 Likes

Celebrities / Re: AY Makun Confirms Breakup Rumors: My Marriage Of 20 Years Slipping Off My Hands by 2Radii: 10:11pm On Apr 07
elonmuskbaby:
another fly monkey of a narcissist.even if them catch them red handed killing a woman them go still blame the woman.amo iru yin

And what about those women making the life if their husband unliveable??

Dey there,

When are u going to shiloh??

17 Likes 2 Shares

Celebrities / Re: AY Makun Confirms Breakup Rumors: My Marriage Of 20 Years Slipping Off My Hands by 2Radii: 8:47pm On Apr 07
EreluRoz:
When he couldn't keep his penis in one place

This men will use their penis to scatter marriage and cry fowl when the woman moves on.
Very randy and unrepentant cheat. His wife is rich and beautiful yet he cheats on her and even beat her.

Na you cheat na you still Dy beat. No man in this life can hit me, I'll never forgive him.
Beating wey I no receive for my papa house na wan somebody's son go kom Dy beat me. Neverrrrrrr

Have u used ur concoction this evening?? Only a fuu l will think women are never wrong in family settings..

But well sha, u can say anything u like just to spit ur venom since no one is coming forth ur way to ask for ur hand in marriage..enjoy ur singlehood, singlehood is bae jare

79 Likes 6 Shares

Travel / Re: Foreign Carriers Engage In Price War To Frustrate Air Peace Out Of London by 2Radii: 6:16pm On Apr 07
helinues:

Yes, that should have been the right move. Air peace met some airlines operating from Nigeria to UK, it's insensitive of Air peace to slash the pice without no proper consultation with other airlines.

If Air peace ticket to London is $700, na to just drop theirs to $650.

Everyone is allowed to play the game
So that they can both be ripping us together after the consultation abi??

U re a fuu l for saying this sur

2 Likes

Family / Re: Man Lost His Properties 2 Years After His Nigeria Wife Joined Him In Uk(vid,pix) by 2Radii: 3:09pm On Apr 07
SweetBuns:
He was probably abusive and/or controlling
There is no smoke without fire
For the white mans land, if you do anyhow to women you will see anyhow

That is what jezebel would always say na..

Women are never wrong.., I don't blame the woman, na the man I blame.

1. I cat marry u and take u abroad, never.
2. If u mistakenly go and misbehave to me, or u suddenly grow wings.. I swear I will leave u there, travel down here and acquire what I will use to uproot ur wing from ur body

Bottomline is that, we wey no dey go church e get why..

1 Like

Foreign Affairs / Re: Gaza War: Thousands Of Israelis Turn Against Benjamin Netanyahu by 2Radii: 10:37am On Apr 07
God1000:
coming from a diehard Israeli supporter that doesn't understand history
So because of history now, ur palestinians have the right to invade another country unprovoked to wreck havoc, abi?
Foreign Affairs / Re: Gaza War: Thousands Of Israelis Turn Against Benjamin Netanyahu by 2Radii: 7:49am On Apr 07
To them, any man that fold his hand and watches his livelihood bn violently taken away is a peace loving man
But the one that resist and still give u ur violence back is a menace to the society..

Oga, just because I don't allow ur shenanigans doesn't make a bad man, I have the right to protect myself from ur mischief sir

3 Likes

Foreign Affairs / Re: Gaza War: Thousands Of Israelis Turn Against Benjamin Netanyahu by 2Radii: 7:42am On Apr 07
God1000:
Netanyahu needs to go, together with his right-wing government, he's an obstacle to peace,
grin

If u go to another man's house to wreck havoc and the man keep quiet, that man is a peace loving man.

But if the man retaliate and give ur double portions of ur havoc, then he has become an obstacle to peace in the community abi??

Many have brains, but does not have a thinking faculty grin

3 Likes

Foreign Affairs / Re: Hostage’s Body Recovered From Gaza: Idf(photos) by 2Radii: 3:49pm On Apr 06
U will never see that God1000 here to type his usual

1 Like

Family / Re: As A Lady You Can’t Be In Your Married Sister House And Not Wearing A Bra by 2Radii: 10:52am On Apr 06
mariahAngel:
Are you tempted by your sister-in-law or what?

Is she my blood sister or mother??

It's better I don't allow ur sister into my house in the first place if she's the type that fling boobs around like p!g

7 Likes 1 Share

Career / Re: What Happened In An Interview I Attended Today. by 2Radii: 9:00am On Apr 06
James4358:
I needed a remote Job to add up to my 9-5, To enable me meet up with the current economic realities. Then i got wind of this Job through a friend that'll require me to work from any location, the pay too was good.
Then came the interview day which was 10am today. I hurriedly took my bath & reported to my current place of work waiting for 9am so i can take permission & run to the interview venue.
Getting to the interview venue, the receptionist ushered me into the HR's office were i met two ladies & a man. Just less than 5minutes into the interview which was going well... & Boom... I gave a vry loud fart,.. God! My love for beans has finaly finished me.
The smell was so powerful that the AC Couldnt be of help. That was how i was urshered out of the office. I came out with mixed feelings & had to go home from there.
My love for beans had gotten me this setback. I'm back in search for another opportunity.
na ur village people bro..

They used beans as instrument of their heinous act on you
Foreign Affairs / Re: Massive 4.8 Earthquake Hits New York by 2Radii: 5:30pm On Apr 05
Ok

1 Like 1 Share

Romance / Re: Who Can Tell The Meaning Of This On Our Naira Notes? (photo) by 2Radii: 2:44pm On Apr 05
Gbanko

It means life is not stable in nairaland

Ur life can be triangular today but rectangular tomorrow..

Ur friend life can be circular today but polygonal on Wednesday
That is why some people have money today but drink garri inside central bank tomorrow

This life no balance embarassed

30 Likes 2 Shares

Romance / Re: Should I Shoot My Shot At Him? by 2Radii: 12:08pm On Apr 05
Jewessgratitud3:

I had to ask because I don't want to be dottting on a married man and in the end find out ive been wasting my time plus it's a sin and against my faith to dot on married men. Reason I asked, to be on a safer side.

I'm not outrightly asking him out. I'm not going to use carnal approach. At least now that I know his status I'll know how and where to channel my request and and supplications. grin

Don't worry I'm not in a haste. Let God lead from here.
Well, let the fingers be crossed undecided

But I pray and I want it to work out...I will be happy for u beyond imagining grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Romance / Re: Should I Shoot My Shot At Him? by 2Radii: 11:12am On Apr 05
Jewessgratitud3:
I need very mature advice here.

I'm a picky person when it comes to making relationship choices. For me the attractiion has to come from my end otherwise I'll find it difficult to accept the individual.

There's this guy, very mature and. I'm sure will be older than me or we'll be of same age I love watching his contents on Facebook and what attracted me to him was one of his sit down videos where he talked about premarital sex and the dangers of engaging in it as a Christian. I was wowed that a dark handsome man like him could speak against such practices and his audience that day were youth and teenagers.

I began to observe him and noticed he addresses the youth more and is always teaching them moral and academic lessons. I somehow felt connected to him and one day summoned the courage to ask him if he's married. He didn't reply.

I recently came across his video again and asked him for the last time on his comment section if he's married and I said this was the last time I was going to ask him this question. He now replied that he is not married.

I don't know, would it be wise if I take a shot at him or try being his friend. He's a Born again brother and my spec.

Please sincere advice.

Well, I am a man and one thing I am sure of is that he would be fidgeting to reply you even tho he might be open.

Now this is why..

1) Due to nature of his job, he would want to be very careful not to negate his teachings by himself

2) Ur very first question is not an ideal one, u shouldn't have gone that way, u should have gone from trying to know him more like an acquitance than asking outrightly if he's married. When u ask a single man if he's married and u become friends, in his head he would know u re his friend for one single purpose...MARRIAGE, and he might not to want that friendship cus of one thing or the other because he knows that the moment he accept that friendship he's tied already.
3) the third reaso

8 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (of 55 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.