Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,180 members, 7,842,413 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 08:07 AM

2roll's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 2roll's Profile / 2roll's Posts

(1) (2) (of 2 pages)

Properties / Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by 2roll(m): 7:39pm On May 02, 2022
Nice,. Please do you mind sharing the contact of the carpenter?

rotecch77:

Presently Am working on same type of door on this ongoing project.
The down part is Turkish made while the upper door are[b] Nigeria solid hard wooden door[/b] Only the frame cost 25k while the complete is 300k

I will post more pics when I Finished with it.

1 Like

Properties / Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by 2roll(m): 7:40am On Apr 13, 2022
I will ask for clarity on that sir.

Thanks for the insight.

abuiltech:

It's cool but tell him to use 1/2" sized of PPR for the hotline considering the cost implication of using 3/4" size for it, is excessive, only if you're are using central water heater that's when 3/4" size might be applicable,

More so, no gate valve or stop cork in the quote, is it omitted or it's not going to be used, kindly seek clarity,

1 Like

Properties / Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by 2roll(m): 5:21pm On Apr 12, 2022
Good evening all,

I got the attached estimate from my plumber for internal piping for cold and hot water for one unit of a 3bedroom flat( one storey building)

I would appreciate if professionals in the house help me look into this list.

Thanks

Properties / Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by 2roll(m): 12:52pm On Apr 12, 2022
I like this

sonnie10:
Samples from Waterock
Properties / Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by 2roll(m): 4:17pm On Feb 19, 2022
money121:

Whatsapp 08085310359

Review and Recommedation
Also our previous job >> https://www.nairaland.com/3364135/roofing-sheets-cost-various-types/144

Whoever is handling your Whatsapp messages should do more on customers relationship. My 2 cent.

3 Likes

Car Talk / Re: How Can I Get Rid Of Rats In My Car Engine? by 2roll(m): 4:23pm On Oct 23, 2021
Just put Confor in your bonnet and the rats will not near there again
Properties / Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by 2roll(m): 1:32pm On Aug 15, 2021
KolaShangOne:

This is a bit funny.. why would he say he can't give you estimate for decking alone

Besides, i KNOW his estimates are too much for your building..

I sensed the estimates where on the high side that is why I came here to seek advice.
Properties / Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by 2roll(m): 12:51pm On Aug 14, 2021
diordaves:

As you dey give your thanks, just know say decking different from decking which can lead to the number and types of rods needed. Decking is not all about size. Two decking can be of the same size but with huge difference in cost outcome due to design and best practice applications.

Note this before you take on your builder.

Well noted bro. Thank you.
Properties / Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by 2roll(m): 1:18pm On Aug 13, 2021
kdaddy:
Hello.

I did my decking for a similar build 2 days ago.

I used 32 lenght of Y16, 190 lengths of Y12mm and 25 lengths of Y8.

Hope this helps in your estimation.

Wow.. Thanks very much bro.
Properties / Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by 2roll(m): 10:12am On Aug 13, 2021
Good morning to our able and wonderful building experts in the house,

I am currently building a 1-storey building. Comprising one unit of 2bedroom flat and one unit of self contain on the ground floor while the top floor is one unit 3 bedroom flat. The ground floor is at the leveling stage and the next stage for me now is decking. I have asked my Engineer to give me an idea of the number of iron rods needed for the decking and staircase, he gave me the following quotation;
1) Y16: 60 lenghts
2) Y12: 350 lenghts
3) Y8: 120 lenghts

He said the above rods will also be used for the lintel. I have asked him to give me just for the decking and he is saying it is not possible.

Esteemed building experts, kindly give me an idea of the number of rods i will need for the decking and staircase of this building.
Attached below is my first floor building plan. Total area of building is 141 SQM

1 Share

TV/Movies / Re: Chukwuma Onuekwusi Of Channels TV Is Dead by 2roll(m): 1:06pm On May 23, 2017
RIP
Politics / Re: Heavy Smoke In Port Harcourt (pictures) by 2roll(m): 1:30pm On Mar 31, 2015
Its not an explosion ....its a tanker that fell and spilled fuel along Ada George Rd. People are trapped sha
Celebrities / Re: KilliWe Nwachukwu Nigeria's Greatest Superman by 2roll(m): 2:43pm On Feb 06, 2015
I heard this dude could lift up a beetles car and carry it on his head all by himself
Family / Re: Bearded Ladies, How Do You Cope? by 2roll(m): 2:10pm On Nov 09, 2014
I so much love hairy ladies....as a matter of fact i am attracted to hairy ladies. It sends shivers down my spine wen ever i see hairs anywhere on a woman's body be it..arms, legs, chest, tommy, etc. I dont see anything wrong with a lady having bear bear.,,so far she knws how to take care of it...a lady dat is hairy shld knw wat suits her body: shaving or waxing to avoid bumps. For all u hairy ladies out there, be proud of what u got ..I am one of ur ardent admirers..flaunt those hairs and keep ur head up

2 Likes

Phones / Re: Solutions To Airtel Bb Plans On Android Devices. SOS! by 2roll(m): 12:40am On Dec 03, 2013
Lol...the thing still dey workooo this thing fit be format from airtel to make guys finish their mb and top up again sharp sharp xmas is around the corner they want to make more sales..hmm see market strategy
Crime / Re: 3 Students Burnt To Death In Uniport by 2roll(m): 11:28pm On Oct 06, 2012
Pls send to my email...potterqueen2000@yahoo.com
NYSC / Re: Where And When Did You Do Your NYSC? by 2roll(m): 8:43pm On Jun 05, 2012
Mine was at Emure-Ekiti, Emure local Govt Secretariat 2006/2007 batch A.. I was the CLO....it was fun!!
Fashion / Re: When A Lady Goes Out Without Applying Make-up by 2roll(m): 5:56pm On Apr 19, 2012
@tobezekiel...u look more pretty to mee when ur without d make up

1 Like

Sports / Re: At Last, Kanu Quits Eagles. by 2roll(m): 1:32pm On Jun 26, 2010
when Kanu was playing for arsenal, a friend of mine in london got a discount from a shop keeper  when he got to know that my freind is from the same country with kanu.
U made football look so easy with does sublime and deft touches of urs.
Papillo!!! we are proud of you.
Romance / Re: Ffg - Fraudulent Facebook Girls by 2roll(m): 11:14pm On May 26, 2010
@descharmed, i didnt post my experince here to complain abt wat happend to me, rather i decided to share my experience so dat pple could learn from it. Also, i didnt invite the girl to come stay 3 days in my house. she was actually the 1 dat called dat she wants to visit. Remember i hav been speakin with this girl for the past 2yrs and she has visited my house 2 diff times b4 now.

This time around i didnt knw she had something up her sleeves, and she does not look like a hungry girl.
I dont have any intentions of dropping her name here. i dont want her to go tru wat `Tomi` is goin tru. I leave her to her conscience.
Romance / Re: Ffg - Fraudulent Facebook Girls by 2roll(m): 10:22pm On May 25, 2010
I have had a similar experience,  I met a girl online over 2 yrs ago and we became friends. She has visited my house two times in the past and in those occasions i didnt suspect any bad behavoiur. she just graduated from one of the universities in the south east and is waiting for NYSC. Just last week she called me dat she would want to visit me in PH. I told her to come and she spent about 3 days in my house. On the day she was to go back, i gave her #4,000 for her transport, she stays at ABA. She collected this money without any complain. Because i go out from the house early to meet up for work, i told her where to drop the keys to the house when she is going. Meanwhile, i didnt let her know i was going out with the spare keys.

When i came back home, i didnt find d key where i asked her to drop it.  I had to open the door with the spare key only to discover that my home theater is no longer there, my travellin bag which she used to carry the home theater, phone and disigners perfume. I put a call tru to her and she confirmed taking them, i asked her why and she said she wanted to teach me a lesson.

I was really very angry. Many things came to my mind, but im happy now i have come over all that. She is on facebook. I wounder how many guys she must have looted. So guys learn from my mistake for i have also learnt my lessons
Romance / Re: Do You Feel Yukky? by 2roll(m): 10:24pm On Jun 17, 2008
I`m beginning to think towards specializing in gyneacology
Romance / Re: In One Word: by 2roll(m): 9:58pm On Jun 17, 2008
In one phrase, "Salt of d Earth"
Culture / Re: Igbo Kwenu ! Kwenu Kwezo Nu ! Join Us If You Proud To Be An Igbo Guy/lady by 2roll(m): 9:00pm On Jun 17, 2008
romeo:

Ngwa ga tinye amu gi na River Niger cheesy

Nwanne`m i katara ahu.
Culture / Re: Igbo Kwenu ! Kwenu Kwezo Nu ! Join Us If You Proud To Be An Igbo Guy/lady by 2roll(m): 8:57pm On Jun 17, 2008
Eeeeeeeeeeeee?? i so la asusu ka ndi anambra
Iwu onye uzulo//
Culture / Re: Igbo Kwenu ! Kwenu Kwezo Nu ! Join Us If You Proud To Be An Igbo Guy/lady by 2roll(m): 8:51pm On Jun 17, 2008
jennykadry:

grin grin grin grin romeo abu'm nwa afor igbo kpomkwem cheesy cheesy cheesy o'imaro? cheesy cheesy

grin grin grin Nwa anambra . Achorom i la mmiri
Dating And Meet-up Zone / Re: Port Harcourt Nairalanders by 2roll(m): 8:43pm On Jun 17, 2008
@ sanrima
U can hit me up on kollyno22@yahoo.com
One LOve
Dating And Meet-up Zone / Re: Port Harcourt Nairalanders by 2roll(m): 8:38pm On Jun 17, 2008
slovely:

yes my dear PortHarcourt is a beautiful city, with lots of girls, beautiful girls. But be careful about them. getting a very nice one may be hard but they are available. If you get one that is good, hold her firm that might do u but if you think you're smart, you may miss the target.

Ph Nairalanders are about the best here; both ladies and gents
[/quote
I CONCUR
Events / Re: Sagittarius Meet Zone! by 2roll(m): 7:56pm On Jun 17, 2008
WOW!!! am proud to be a Sagi
Dating And Meet-up Zone / Re: Hiv+ Female Needing A Hiv+male by 2roll(m): 7:46pm On Jun 17, 2008
@ poster.
I wish u all d best . Neva u loose faith.

(1) (2) (of 2 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.