Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,567 members, 7,827,133 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 07:44 AM

Ffg - Fraudulent Facebook Girls - Romance (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ffg - Fraudulent Facebook Girls (29979 Views)

SEE Facebook Girls VS Reality / Romance, Bragging Rights And Fraudulent Nigerian Guys On Facebook (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ffg - Fraudulent Facebook Girls by kidgenious(m): 4:47am On May 25, 2010
9ja4eva:

This is no game.I pray you no experience am sha

My brother i dey shame to even yarn the thing to my friends.Well its life.

Hope u've learnt wEll cos of most of dis gals are shit!!
Re: Ffg - Fraudulent Facebook Girls by 2roll(m): 10:22pm On May 25, 2010
I have had a similar experience,  I met a girl online over 2 yrs ago and we became friends. She has visited my house two times in the past and in those occasions i didnt suspect any bad behavoiur. she just graduated from one of the universities in the south east and is waiting for NYSC. Just last week she called me dat she would want to visit me in PH. I told her to come and she spent about 3 days in my house. On the day she was to go back, i gave her #4,000 for her transport, she stays at ABA. She collected this money without any complain. Because i go out from the house early to meet up for work, i told her where to drop the keys to the house when she is going. Meanwhile, i didnt let her know i was going out with the spare keys.

When i came back home, i didnt find d key where i asked her to drop it.  I had to open the door with the spare key only to discover that my home theater is no longer there, my travellin bag which she used to carry the home theater, phone and disigners perfume. I put a call tru to her and she confirmed taking them, i asked her why and she said she wanted to teach me a lesson.

I was really very angry. Many things came to my mind, but im happy now i have come over all that. She is on facebook. I wounder how many guys she must have looted. So guys learn from my mistake for i have also learnt my lessons
Re: Ffg - Fraudulent Facebook Girls by violent(m): 1:22am On May 26, 2010
2roll:

I have had a similar experience,  I met a girl online over 2 yrs ago and we became friends. She has visited my house two times in the past and in those occasions i didnt suspect any bad behavoiur. she just graduated from one of the universities in the south east and is waiting for NYSC. Just last week she called me dat she would want to visit me in PH. I told her to come and she spent about 3 days in my house. On the day she was to go back, i gave her #4,000 for her transport, she stays at ABA. She collected this money without any complain. Because i go out from the house early to meet up for work, i told her where to drop the keys to the house when she is going. Meanwhile, i didnt let her know i was going out with the spare keys.

When i came back home, i didnt find d key where i asked her to drop it.  I had to open the door with the spare key only to discover that my home theater is no longer there, my travellin bag which she used to carry the home theater, phone and disigners perfume. I put a call tru to her and she confirmed taking them, i asked her why and she said she wanted to teach me a lesson.

I was really very angry. Many things came to my mind, but im happy now i have come over all that. She is on facebook. I wounder how many guys she must have looted. So guys learn from my mistake for i have also learnt my lessons

she sent three whooping days at your crib?

and you come here to cry blood over your home theater?
Re: Ffg - Fraudulent Facebook Girls by badoomusoo: 9:48am On May 26, 2010
violent:

she sent three whooping days at your crib?

and you come here to cry blood over your home theater?
Count your stars she spent only three days,what woulda been the payment for additional days?, Your TV? grin
Re: Ffg - Fraudulent Facebook Girls by Woke4all(m): 3:51pm On May 26, 2010
2roll:

she spent 3 days? Then ur own is a bit better if you tell me it's 3 restless night lamushuanging. grin grin

Since she's on Facebook why don't you drop her name here so we can be identifying all the Facebook fraudstars. !D
Re: Ffg - Fraudulent Facebook Girls by descharmed(f): 4:24pm On May 26, 2010
2roll:

hmmmm men!!!!!!! 3 wholeeee dayzzz, and u are complainin kmtttttt
Re: Ffg - Fraudulent Facebook Girls by folly69(m): 5:08pm On May 26, 2010
@ poster Thanks for the info i will be on the look out for such girls cus i just added a girl on face book and she's already telling me hw she likes me,what i do and where work.
Re: Ffg - Fraudulent Facebook Girls by femmy2010(m): 5:46pm On May 26, 2010
Sure not all are Frudulent.
Re: Ffg - Fraudulent Facebook Girls by descharmed(f): 6:23pm On May 26, 2010
folly69:

@ poster Thanks for the info i will be on the look out for such girls cus i just added a girl on face book and she's already telling me hw she likes me,what i do and where work.
and am also sure they shld be on d lookout for men!!!! askin dem 2 spend 3dayzzzzzzzzzzz
Re: Ffg - Fraudulent Facebook Girls by femmy2010(m): 8:32pm On May 26, 2010
Abi oooo
Re: Ffg - Fraudulent Facebook Girls by 2roll(m): 11:14pm On May 26, 2010
@descharmed, i didnt post my experince here to complain abt wat happend to me, rather i decided to share my experience so dat pple could learn from it. Also, i didnt invite the girl to come stay 3 days in my house. she was actually the 1 dat called dat she wants to visit. Remember i hav been speakin with this girl for the past 2yrs and she has visited my house 2 diff times b4 now.

This time around i didnt knw she had something up her sleeves, and she does not look like a hungry girl.
I dont have any intentions of dropping her name here. i dont want her to go tru wat `Tomi` is goin tru. I leave her to her conscience.
Re: Ffg - Fraudulent Facebook Girls by Nobody: 2:04am On May 27, 2010
Damn! I thank my star i already travelled b4 d set date dis girl from ph planned to visit me in lagos. She called and told me she booked her flight and wuld be spending 3 days with me. I smealth something fishy about it when she posted on her fb profile dat she was broke. I learnt a huge lesson from this thread. @poster, i believe there's more to d story you aint telling. Dont make me believe you had no plans to tap dat as man. @mr 110k, please dont tell dat story again coz my blood just dey hot.
Re: Ffg - Fraudulent Facebook Girls by atilla(m): 4:18pm On May 27, 2010
2roll:

I have had a similar experience, I met a girl online over 2 yrs ago and we became friends. She has visited my house two times in the past and in those occasions i didnt suspect any bad behavoiur. she just graduated from one of the universities in the south east and is waiting for NYSC. Just last week she called me dat she would want to visit me in PH. I told her to come and she spent about 3 days in my house. On the day she was to go back, i gave her #4,000 for her transport, she stays at ABA. She collected this money without any complain. Because i go out from the house early to meet up for work, i told her where to drop the keys to the house when she is going. Meanwhile, i didnt let her know i was going out with the spare keys.

When i came back home, i didnt find d key where i asked her to drop it. I had to open the door with the spare key only to discover that my home theater is no longer there, my travellin bag which she used to carry the home theater, phone and disigners perfume. I put a call tru to her and she confirmed taking them, i asked her why and she said she wanted to teach me a lesson.

this one is a different story, something funny happened between you and the babe, it just happens it was facebook u met her. maybe u have been shagging her and never took care of her.and she did it to spite
Re: Ffg - Fraudulent Facebook Girls by candylips(m): 5:46pm On May 27, 2010
lol
Re: Ffg - Fraudulent Facebook Girls by 9ja4eva: 3:21pm On May 28, 2010
2roll:

@descharmed, i didnt post my experince here to complain abt wat happend to me, rather i decided to share my experience so dat pple could learn from it. Also, i didnt invite the girl to come stay 3 days in my house. she was actually the 1 dat called dat she wants to visit. Remember i hav been speakin with this girl for the past 2yrs and she has visited my house 2 diff times b4 now.

This time around i didnt knw she had something up her sleeves, and she does not look like a hungry girl.
I dont have any intentions of dropping her name here. i dont want her to go tru wat `Tomi` is goin tru. I leave her to her conscience.

Mehn sorry about that oh
Re: Ffg - Fraudulent Facebook Girls by bonnylight: 6:39pm On May 28, 2010
hi
Re: Ffg - Fraudulent Facebook Girls by RecentPost: 11:41pm On May 28, 2010
Why you guys can't post this thread link on her facebook page for all her friends online to see and stop this yawning, you can judge by has status that she is a scammer no doubt about it,
Re: Ffg - Fraudulent Facebook Girls by Basics007: 9:54am On May 30, 2010
Guys pls dont let this thread die! By far the thread i enjoyed most on NL . We need more peeps to come out and give their wierd experience about online dating. Wish I can contribute but i cant lie u know
Re: Ffg - Fraudulent Facebook Girls by jdizzy(m): 5:17pm On May 30, 2010
Muhahahahaha!
Original poster, why don't you post a screen shot of your facebook messages as evidence eh?
Re: Ffg - Fraudulent Facebook Girls by 9ja4eva: 5:43am On May 31, 2010
bonnylight:

@9ja4eva - I need to speak to you outside of Nairaland somehow. I might know this girl u r talking about. It looks like she has done it to others apart from u. I don't mind calling u on your Phone. Those that have not fallen victim to these girls don't know how well trained and heeled they are in the art of seduction. Only the person wearing the shoe knows where it pinches.

Right on.You dey yahoo?
Re: Ffg - Fraudulent Facebook Girls by bonnylight: 12:05am On Jun 01, 2010
Re: Ffg - Fraudulent Facebook Girls by babareketaiwo2(m): 8:45pm On Jun 01, 2010
Good story but did you learn any lesson from it?
Re: Ffg - Fraudulent Facebook Girls by bonnylight: 12:28am On Jun 02, 2010
Re: Ffg - Fraudulent Facebook Girls by 9ja4eva: 12:25am On Jun 03, 2010
bonnylight:

my yahoo id is bonnylight2010 Kindly add me so we can chat. Tanx!

Okay
Re: Ffg - Fraudulent Facebook Girls by kazman7(m): 7:07pm On Jun 03, 2010
kidgenious:

Hope u've learnt wEll cos of most of dis gals are poo!!

Its really not about meeting these girls/guys on facebook,its about people and there warped minds,you could as well meet a babe in the market,bank,supermarket,on the street and still go through the same experience,i have personally met wonderful people through facebook that are aasociates and partners now
Re: Ffg - Fraudulent Facebook Girls by bonnylight: 8:11pm On Jun 03, 2010
kazman7:

Its really not about meeting these girls/guys on facebook,its about people and there warped minds,you could as well meet a babe in the market,bank,supermarket,on the street and still go through the same experience,i have personally met wonderful people through facebook that are aasociates and partners now

@Kazman: You have a point. I have forged very good relationships with biz partners and social entrepreneurs on facebook. Most of these ladies watch too many movies and read too many novels that pollutes their minds. May be they can change!
Re: Ffg - Fraudulent Facebook Girls by spoilt(f): 5:20am On Jun 04, 2010
2roll:

I have had a similar experience, I met a girl online over 2 yrs ago and we became friends. She has visited my house two times in the past and in those occasions i didnt suspect any bad behavoiur. she just graduated from one of the universities in the south east and is waiting for NYSC. Just last week she called me dat she would want to visit me in PH. I told her to come and she spent about 3 days in my house. On the day she was to go back, i gave her #4,000 for her transport, she stays at ABA. She collected this money without any complain. Because i go out from the house early to meet up for work, i told her where to drop the keys to the house when she is going. Meanwhile, i didnt let her know i was going out with the spare keys.

When i came back home, i didnt find d key where i asked her to drop it. I had to open the door with the spare key only to discover that my home theater is no longer there, my travellin bag which she used to carry the home theater, phone and disigners perfume. I put a call tru to her and she confirmed taking them, i asked her why and she said she wanted to teach me a lesson.

What sort of home theater fits in a travelling bag? Maybe I'm missing something! grin
Re: Ffg - Fraudulent Facebook Girls by ajiifixing(m): 1:37pm On Jun 11, 2010
Please guys,Continue to share these experiences.I wish i could too,but i had none. grin grin grin grin grin

Also, endeavour to add their names and facebuk id because:

1) some guys might want to try them out. wink
2) some of us might help you deal with them grin
Re: Ffg - Fraudulent Facebook Girls by Woke4all(m): 7:45pm On Jun 11, 2010
SHE'S NO LONGER TOMI .P. OKOYE
Re: Ffg - Fraudulent Facebook Girls by Woke4all(m): 7:48pm On Jun 11, 2010
SHE'S NO LONGER TOMI .P. OKOYE
Re: Ffg - Fraudulent Facebook Girls by Shock(m): 7:50pm On Jun 11, 2010
lmao!. . . she's now Gabrielle T. Brown

professional scammers
Re: Ffg - Fraudulent Facebook Girls by Scooby1(m): 9:09pm On Jun 11, 2010
Shock:

lmao!. . . she's now Gabrielle T. Brown

professional scammers

grin grin grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (16) (Reply)

Tired Of Heart Break, Should I Just Forget About Her? / Is It Ever Ok For A Man To Hit A Woman: If She Hits Him First? / "My First And Best Sex Experience Ever" - Shared By A Woman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.