Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,586 members, 7,816,437 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:15 AM

2romantic's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 2romantic's Profile / 2romantic's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (of 6 pages)

Celebrities / Tonto Dikeh: I Practically Dragged A Lady Off My Husband's Private Part by 2romantic: 4:12pm On Mar 09, 2017
Recently, a lady named Rosaline Meurer made a video saying she's your husband's PA, that she knows you and you are very nice to her. She also celebrated him on his birthday on her IG page. What do you have to say to her claims?

First of all, I do not know her personally but I am aware that she's sleeping with my husband. I am aware that my husband is taking care of her and she is the reason why he abandoned his son. I'm aware that she's the reason he abandoned his family because he took her on a trip. She's not my husband's sister, he is not her brother. She doesn't know me and I have never spoken to my husband about her before. I know their story and I know that they are in love. It's not just a relationship.

Rosaline posted a picture of a car on her IG page

My husband bought the car for her. He is responsible for her upkeep. I have pictures of them on a trip together. That's something my husband has never done for me or his family. It hurts me because I watched him make every dime he has and I know the sacrifices I made. All I expected from him was to be good to his family. It's not his first time. I have practically dragged someone off my husband's private part before. The women are not my problem. I was once single. I am not a saint. I forgive all of them with the love of God in my heart.

www.stelladimokokorkus.com/2017/03/actress-tonto-dikeh-details-her.html?m=1

8 Likes 2 Shares

Celebrities / Re: Basketmouth, Okey Bakkassi On Set With Casmir Chibuike, An Upcoming Actor (Pics) by 2romantic: 11:08am On Mar 08, 2017

Celebrities / Re: Basketmouth, Okey Bakkassi On Set With Casmir Chibuike, An Upcoming Actor (Pics) by 2romantic: 11:06am On Mar 08, 2017
more

Celebrities / Basketmouth, Okey Bakkassi On Set With Casmir Chibuike, An Upcoming Actor (Pics) by 2romantic: 11:05am On Mar 08, 2017
Casmir Chibuike Anyanwu has been in the acting world for a long time, like from nursery school, till his days in the university where he joined a theatre group, Royal theatre in MOUAU umudike but decided to go professional last year

In 2016, he moved to Lagos, to take his career professionally, he enrolled in a movie academy, Royal arts academy, where he studied for 3months and graduated.

Then his professional journey began, it started with his first professional movie, Losing control season2, Other movies that followed include Husbands In Lagos 2, Desperate Housegirls, Cougars 2, Ovie's Diary, Tiwa Baggage, Picture Perfect, My Flatmates. Some are already out, while others are yet to be released.

My Flatmates, a Kayode Peters and Basket Mouth Production, just started airing on Monday by dstv urban/showcase every 6:30 and 9:30, where he played a role of a priest (very hilarious) His episode is 8, they are in episode 2.

Art, Graphics & Video / Re: Man Creates Sculpture Of Ambode, Tinubu With Human Hair (Photos) by 2romantic: 7:00pm On Feb 20, 2017
OP he's ur boyfriend. Talk true & Shame the devil. lol
Did I hear u say 25? mmm. OK ooo. football age for Sculpture work too.

21 Likes 1 Share

Romance / Re: Post Pictures Of Your Valentine's Gift by 2romantic: 6:54pm On Feb 14, 2017
my babe gave me New tecno phone.

30 Likes 1 Share

Celebrities / Fans React To The Death Of Eric Arubayi by 2romantic: 11:18am On Feb 12, 2017
Friends and fans have continued to react to the death of singer Eric Arubayi.

See screenshots from his instagram page.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BPVnrPzhF0M/?hl=en

Education / Common Mistakes In English That Might Embarrass You by 2romantic: 8:24pm On Feb 08, 2017
There are many commonly misused, misspelled, and mispronounced words in English. I will try to mention, to the best of my knowledge and experience, the most commonly abused words here.

HEARING: The word HEAR is a verb. The incorrect use of hearing is usually over phone communication for example “I am not hearing you’’ This is wrong. The correct way to say this is: “I cannot hear you’’

There are legal uses of the word though. There is the noun hearing which means the ability to perceive sounds. e.g. There are people who have very acute hearing.

Also, another noun form of hearing means an opportunity to state one’s case e.g. I think I had a fair hearing in court.

ATE: As we all know, ate is the past tense of eat. The problem with this word for most people is not so much in the use as in the pronunciation.

Very many people pronounce the word as “ETE’’ as in TETE, whatever that means.

The correct pronunciation of this word is ATE as in HATE without the “H’’

It might be embarrassing to mispronounce this simple word in public.

REVERT: Haven’t we all seen it in email correspondences, “Please Revert’’ or in some cases, “Revert Back’’.

Contrary to what many think, revert doesn’t mean reply.

Revert means return to (a previous state, practice etc.) For example, “You look so much better now that you are on a diet; please don’t revert to eating junk food’’.

If revert is used correctly as above, it would suffice on its own and not require the inclusion of “Back’’ as in “Revert back’’ as this would be redundancy.

MISCHIEVOUS: When someone is full of mischief, that person is said to be mischievous. People know this already but the problem with this word is the pronunciation.

The word is pronounced MIS-CHIEVIOUS by many. Blink and you miss it. Did you spot the difference? Yes, the letter “I’’. There is no letter “I’’ after the letter “V’’ and there isn’t supposed to be one, not in the spelling and definitely not in the pronunciation.

DEFINITELY: Definitely means beyond doubt. The problem with this word for many is not in the usage or the spelling, but like in the previous word, the problem is in the pronunciation.

This word is pronounced by many as DEF-I-NATE-LY.

It should instead be pronounced as it is written. DEF-I-NITE-LY.

PRONUNCIATION: This list would not be complete without this commonly mispronounced word. (No pun intended)

Pronounce is a verb and the noun form of it is pronunciation.

I believe the origin of the problem with this word is the disparity in the spelling of the verb and the noun.

Many people already know the word pronounce and they know how to spell it, so they probably just apply the modification from pronounce to pronounciation directly which is wrong. The correct spelling does not have the second “O’’.

The correct spelling and pronunciation is PRO-NUN-CI-A-TION. I reiterate, no pun intended.

So, to avoid embarrassment, please take note of these words and correct yourself appropriately.

www.laffhub.com/blog/common-mistakes-in-english-that-might-embarrass-you

56 Likes 13 Shares

Romance / Re: Categories Of Girls That Should Be Used And Dumped by 2romantic: 5:36pm On Jan 17, 2017
CC lalasticlala
Romance / Categories Of Girls That Should Be Used And Dumped by 2romantic: 5:35pm On Jan 17, 2017
Those that flirt. Once u get them, use them, get ur own share and dump them immediately.

Those that do guy too much. Bang them and dump their sorry azz.

Add urs.
Investment / Re: Anxiety As MMM Again Removes GH Of Mavrodians by 2romantic: 5:33pm On Jan 17, 2017
Nigerians no go hear words
Business / Re: The Category Of Nigerians That Will Not Experience Recession In 2017 by 2romantic: 5:31pm On Jan 17, 2017
This guy, u seem quite enlightened. I enjoy ur threads, even in romance section. I always like ur topics.

I will not experience recession this year by God's grace.

7 Likes 1 Share

Events / Re: Beautiful Mother Of 2 Marries A Young Igbo Man (Pics) by 2romantic: 5:27pm On Jan 17, 2017
what an interesting end for her. Her ex will be so so bitter Now. God bless their union
Romance / Re: My Boyfriend Always Wants Ladies To Take Care Of Him? by 2romantic: 8:40am On Jan 16, 2017
babe, u r still doing boyfriend - girlfriend at ur age? Nawa o. Just marry or Have a babysitter him. menopause is calling. my advice.

1 Like

Celebrities / Re: Check Out Photo Of The Lady Tonto Dikeh's Husband Was Allegedly Sleeping With by 2romantic: 10:18pm On Jan 13, 2017
seun, lalasticlala, that's not Churchill's PA.
Celebrities / Re: Tonto Dike Removes Husband's Name From Instagram (See Screenshots) by 2romantic: 11:47pm On Jan 12, 2017
abeg ooo. hope it's nothing serious
Sports / Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Wins Fifa World Player Of The Year by 2romantic: 8:05pm On Jan 09, 2017
congrats o
Politics / DESOPADEC Workers Go Unclad To Protest Non-payment Of Bonuses by 2romantic: 8:02pm On Jan 09, 2017
Aggrieved workers of the Delta State Oil Producing Areas Development Commission went completely naked on Monday to protest the alleged non-payment of their bonuses by the board of the commission.The workers accused the state government and management of the board of the interventionist agency for oil producing communities in the state of maltreating workers through its refusal to pay workers including thecontroversial 13-month bonus (End of Year Bonus).They also said the management refused to promote and pay retirement entitlements to pensioners of the commission as well as leave bonuses to workers ofthe commission since 2015 when the present board assumed office.The aggrieved workers promised tocontinue with their protest until the state government listened to their demands and ensure that staff welfare was prioritised. They warned that if by next week their demands were not met, they would occupy government house and the State House Assembly.A staff who spoke under a strict condition of anonymity said, “What we are protesting is statutory in ourengagement later. In 2013 the commission complained that there is no money and appealed that we should allow our salaries to be slashed by 30 per cent and promised that once things improved it shall be restated but uptill now it has not.

http://punchng.com/desopadec-workers-protest-non-payment-bonuses-go-naked/

Family / Re: Woman Who Gave Birth To Triplets Dies (Photos) by 2romantic: 7:54pm On Jan 09, 2017
really saddening..
Crime / Re: Angry Wife Kills Husband Over Christmas Rice In Bayelsa by 2romantic: 4:00pm On Jan 09, 2017
All these bad news. women are getting mean
Celebrities / Re: Prince James Uche Returns To The Hospital by 2romantic: 3:59pm On Jan 09, 2017
Chai. God heal him
Crime / Re: Pastor Cuts Off Wife’s Breast In Ibadan by 2romantic: 3:58pm On Jan 09, 2017
This is horrible
Politics / Re: Inuwa Abdul-Kadir: "El-rufai Threatened To Beat Me Up" APC Vice Chairman Says by 2romantic: 12:19am On Jan 07, 2017
lol. Sorry Sir
Romance / Re: Don't Taste Other People's Partner If Yours Is Untouchable - Bamisepeters' Blog by 2romantic: 12:18am On Jan 07, 2017
nice article
Travel / Re: Check Out The $12,250 A Night Underwater Suite Review By Jaaruma by 2romantic: 2:03pm On Jan 06, 2017
ireneony:
What kind of accent is that She is talking as if someone is pressing her neck

See who is talking o. lol.
You that can't even make a simple sentence in English without blunders.

THIS JUST SHOWS UR HIGH LEVEL OF IGNORANCE!!!!! A girl like this WHO DOES SHE NEED TO FIT IN FOR??

She is NOT speaking Phonné, it is the accent of AN EDUCATED NORTHERNER!!!!!

Hauwa's accent so so so beautiful.

It's strange to you because we don't have ANY NORTHERNERS doing what she does!!!!!!!

Hauwa dear keep doing you, we are SO PROUD OF YOU!!!!!!!!!!

4 Likes 1 Share

Travel / Re: 6 Places In Lagos You Should Be Careful To Avoid Danfo Drivers Wahala by 2romantic: 1:54pm On Jan 06, 2017
op thanks for this. I need to be careful
Properties / I Need Accommodation In Lagos by 2romantic: 1:53pm On Jan 06, 2017
Hi pals,

I recently got a new job in Lag. I need to relocate before the month ends. I need help
Celebrities / Billionaire New Year! DJ Cuppy Ushers In 2015 With Dangote & Dad, Otedola by 2romantic: 6:04pm On Jan 01, 2015
Who can guess what billionaires chat about when they wine and dine?!

Every year the Boat Club in Lagos holds a New Year countdown and fireworks show for its members and their guests – the Nigerian elite. This year was no different as some of Africa’s richest men were in attendance.

Femi Otedola, his daughter Ife/DJ Cuppy and Aliko Dangote posed for a photo at the soirée.

She captioned the pic, “Happy New Year Everyone!!! From My Crew To Yours! Otedola X Cuppy X Dangote #familyfirst #2015 #newyear #workhardplayhard

DJ Cuppy who spun hits at the party, also posed with the cute her followers think so!Prince Otedola.

3 Likes

Sports / Unveiling Super Eagles Star, Onazi Ogenyi’s Girlfriend by 2romantic: 9:32pm On Dec 26, 2014
Super Eagles/ S.S. Lazio central midfielder, Onazi Ogenyi is one footballer who dislikes being in the limelight. Perhaps his background training with the TB Joshua-owned My People Football Club accounts for this! Despite the 22-year-old soccer star’s relationship with a gorgeous babe called Sandra, he isn’t one to show her off as he guards his privacy. The lovebirds are together this Christmas.

Three weeks ago, he instagrammed a photo of her in NYSC outfit with a caption, “It’s time to serve your country my dear”. Sandra is a fresh graduate of Public Administration currently serving with 2014 NYSC Batch C.

http://citypeoplegroup.org/i/unveiling-super-eagles-star-onazi-ogenyis-girlfriend/

9 Likes

Celebrities / When The Two Ladies In Wizkid's Life Watched Him Perform At The Rhythm Unplugged by 2romantic: 6:21pm On Dec 20, 2014
Last night, lovers of Nigerian music and lots of celebrities gathered at the Eko Hotel and suites for the 10th edition of the Rhythm Unplugged concert.

The audience - including Tania and Sola, got to watch musical performances by P Square, Wizkid, Mavin All Stars, Flavour, Olamide, MI, Patoranking, Waje, Yemi Alade, Seyi Shay, Skales, Runtown and Presh.
Wizkid's boo, Tania Omotayo attended the event, looking all chic-ky in her white and pink outfit while his babymama, Sola Ogudugu settled for the black dress.
See photos below:

http://www.kemifilani.com/2014/12/when-two-ladies-in-wizkids-life-watched.html?m=1

Fashion / Re: Nigerian Celebrities And Their Most Cherished Fashion Items by 2romantic: 7:03pm On Nov 27, 2014
VANITY UPON VANITY. WHAT SHAL IT PROFIT U TO WEAR ALL D WHOLE SHOES, BAGS, PERFUME, LIP GLOSS ETC AND LOOZ UR SOUL

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (of 6 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.