Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,595 members, 7,812,952 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:27 PM

2rutalkconcept's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 2rutalkconcept's Profile / 2rutalkconcept's Posts

(1) (2) (of 2 pages)

Career / Re: Meet Tolulope Arotile. Nigeria's First Female Helicopter Combat Pilot. PICTURES. by 2rutalkconcept: 2:17pm On May 06, 2020
Fine girl with strong dreams

Am hosting a training for free, how to sell your skills online. Chat with me online at 08161812554
Business / It Could Be You by 2rutalkconcept: 1:41pm On May 06, 2020
People may have been asking you questions

And you spend lots of hours answering for FREE!

This was the story of Deborah .

Deborah is a business consultant, she helps businesses to grow and increase the sales of the business.

She started with that burning passion to either teach or show people how businesses should increase and she always get results.

Oh, she loooooved people!

But each day she spent hours on the phone either chatting or answering phone calls.

Then overwhelm came in. She burnt out. 

And she came to a realization. 

You're like Deborah ?

You never knew that all those answers can be converted into an online course.

So that when people enter and ask the same questions, you quickly say, “All that you’re seeking, I’ve created a perfect resource for you. Click here to get it.”

You send them the link. They click, They pay.

You receive alert. They enjoy the teaching.

They find answers. They get results. They tell others.

It took you only 5 minutes and not 5 hours as before.

You see why I’m shouting that you come on board in May to let me show you how you can simply do these things so that you free your time, attend to more and make money?

Oya join this class now?

https:///sellyourbrain

I will be shuting the doors very soon. 

Enter the doors now through this link and join those in the kingdom already. LOL. 

https:///sellyourbrain

See ya!
Education / Re: Bethlehem Secondary School Abule-ado Students Trapped As Building Collapses by 2rutalkconcept: 1:19pm On Mar 15, 2020
God help this children, none of them would die because of our carelessness.

Of you need ads videos, quickly chat with me 08161812554
Romance / 20 Things You Miss For Not Having Sex Before Marriage. by 2rutalkconcept: 11:44am On Feb 19, 2020
A lot of people might have told you that you miss a lot for not having "sex", the answer is a
capital “YES”. You miss a lot and would continue missing them:
1. You miss contracting HIV
2. You miss unwanted
pregnancy.
3. You miss being an unwanted teen mother or father.
4. You miss having Sexually
Transmitted yokes and bondages.
5. You miss having an unwanted child.
6. You miss being a school dropout.
7. You miss having a broken home.
8. You miss making God and your parents sad and
disappointed.
9. You miss barrenness due to abortions (if you are a lady).
10. You miss having destroyed career prospects.
11. You miss risking cervical cancer.
12. You miss getting worried because you may get pregnant after sex.
13. You miss being "used" and dumped.
14. You miss being depressed all the time.
15. You miss throwing your virginity in the mud.
16. You miss getting serious "broken heart".
17. You miss fornication
18. You miss the punishment of the grave.
19. You miss weakening your veins at the early stage.
20. You miss selling your dignity in just 5mins for a useless pleasure.
And finally,

My fellow Brothers and Sisters in Faith, your life is worth more than five minutes enjoyment that
can destroy your life

You can get more insight on your relationship, marriage and more.

1 Like

Romance / Please I Need Advice. by 2rutalkconcept: 11:41am On Feb 18, 2020
I met my man in 2017, he came to seek for my hand in marriage. I suggest that I want to go to school, and he said that we should date.
Our relationship was ok. Until I asked him to save money since he is working to build house and he said to me that did my father build house before marry my mum. Then one day I went to his house and found out that he didn't save my number and he said is a touch pad problem.
I went home angrily and later, he told me that I want him to save my number with sweet names when am not sweet to him. He wants sex, but I said no.we quarel but and separate.

You can read the rest
https://m./508288773082379?refid=27&ref=opera_speed_dial

Romance / Free Seminars To Attend Online by 2rutalkconcept: 12:09pm On Feb 12, 2020
There are all free to attend........

Politics / Re: Ajimobi Congratulates PDP's Balogun On His Victory by 2rutalkconcept: 8:56pm On Feb 25, 2019
it is good for you. he has no value for education..... he still own lectures salaries for months.... carry your load and go to your village.
Properties / Why You Need To Invest In Ibeju Lekki. by 2rutalkconcept: 7:01pm On Jan 30, 2019
The NEW Lagos..

Ambode launches 1,000-Hectares modern satellite city in Epe.

...Project To Create 200,000 Jobs, Provide Housing Schemes For Lekki FTZ

...Lagos Gov's Policies Are About Economic Prosperity, Development, Says Audu Ogbeh

Lagos State Governor, Mr Akinwunmi Ambode on Tuesday launched a 1000-hectare modern satellite city in Epe-Ibeju Lekki axis projected to create over 200,000 jobs and housing schemes for all the major projects coming on board within the Lekki Free Trade Zone.

Named Alaro Satellite City, Governor Ambode described the unveiling of the project as a major milestone in his administration's vision of making every part of the State economically viable and livable, adding that the development was a dream come true.

He said with major projects in the works in the Lekki-Epe corridor such as the Free Trade Zone, largest Deep Sea Port in Africa and International Airport, among others, a new city to provide housing schemes and other facilities for workers, investors and the people generally was desirous, hence the need for the initiative.

Giving details, Governor Ambode said: "The Alaro Satellite City was conceived to provide housing schemes to a broad spectrum of income earners, industrial workspaces, warehouses, hospitality and commercial office facilities amongst others.

"The project would not only open up the corridor but would transform its economic landscape by providing jobs, reducing poverty and contributing significantly to socio-economic development of the State, especially in terms of the GDP of the State in particular, and the country in general."

While commending the private sector especially Rendeavour Group and North West Quadrant Company for partnering with the State Government to deliver the new city, the Governor said the successful launch of the project was a demonstration of the confidence the Organised Private Sector (OPS) and foreign investors have in viability of doing business in the State, adding: "The Alaro Satellite City is a strong statement that our Lagos is still attracting more direct foreign investment."

The Governor, who assured the partners of the State Government’s unshaken commitment to the success of the project, also expressed strong optimism that the initiative would be continued by successive administration being that it is about creating jobs and scaling up the GDP of Lagos.

He said in anticipation of increase in human and vehicular movement within the axis as a result of ongoing gigantic projects, the State Government would construct a road to link Shagamu-Benin Expressway from Lekki Deep Sea Port and a 50-hectare truck park.

According to him, "We are aware that the increase in construction and industrial activities are already taking its toll on the road networks and other complementary infrastructure along this corridor.

"In order to forestall future chaotic traffic log-jams within this corridor and avoid similar incidences such as is being experienced in the Apapa axis, we have initiated the process of constructing the 7th Axial Road from the Lekki Deep Sea Port, en route the Lekki Free Zone to the Shagamu-Benin Expressway.

"The design for the construction of a 50-hectare truck park within the Lekki-Epe corridor is also in progress."

Besides, Governor Ambode lauded the host communities for their trust and forbearance, revealing that the State Government had approved 750 hectares of land as resettlement land for communities displaced from Parcel B of the Lekki Free Zone namely Yegunda, Abomiti and Eyin-Osa.

He said the Lands Bureau had also been instructed to expedite action on the enumeration of the land in question to accelerate payment of compensation and the issuance of the C of O, just as he assured all stakeholders of the commitment of government towards ensuring the security of all investments and maintaining good harmonious relationships between the investors and the host communities.

Speaking earlier, Minister of Agriculture, Chief Audu Ogbeh commended those behind the project particularly Governor Ambode, saying his politics were about development and economic prosperity.

"I am particularly happy to be here for the launch of this project. Lagos is Nigeria's New York and I am told that nearly 72 percent of Nigeria's currencies circulate in Lagos and I am even happier because I like the politics of Governor Ambode because though you are a much younger person than I am, I can assure you that you have a big future ahead.

"The biggest responsibility of a governor in any country and in Nigeria in particular where we are struggling to build an economy is to develop the economy of the State; every other thing comes after. We have to create jobs; there are too many of our young people graduating from school looking for jobs and so when you find that an investor and a governor are investing and creating those jobs you desperately need, you definitely would put your hands together for them," Ogbeh said.

Properties / Love In The Air by 2rutalkconcept: 10:48am On Jan 29, 2019
True love must be shown in the Real way & d only way is real investment which is #RealLand.The best @assurance is securing d future with your spouse.
Secure a plot of land for your loved ones 2day
@Gtexthomes
#myfuturemypriority

Events / Lagos Beach by 2rutalkconcept: 11:06pm On Dec 19, 2017
who have an idea how much is the entry fee of lagos beach . i need the cheapest . it. could be bar beach , oniru beach or any one
Literature / A Message To Hillary Clinton by 2rutalkconcept: 9:42pm On Nov 09, 2016
Hi Larry!
I think Donald trumped you
because of your sneakiness...
You looked fake

We saw you as an unclean thing
because of your trickiness
You looked like a snake

I know how you feel
but this should at least
teach you how to be real.

Sincerely from your namesake
Adigun Olushola CLINTON
#solarspeaks

While I say Congrats to the new US president,Donald Trump,
I hope Americans haven't wasted their trust.

They said Clinton is evil
but Trump is a better devil...

Literature / A Message To Hillary Clinton by 2rutalkconcept: 9:35pm On Nov 09, 2016

Hi Larry!
You looked fake

You looked like a snake

I know how you feel
but this should at least

Adigun Olushola CLINTON
#solarspeaks

Literature / A Message To Hillary Clinton by 2rutalkconcept: 9:22pm On Nov 09, 2016

Hi Larry!
You looked fake

You looked like a snake

I know how you feel
but this should at least

Adigun Olushola CLINTON
#solarspeaks

Sports / Why Norwegian Coach Ask For Ronaldo And Ibrahimovic Sperm Will Shock You by 2rutalkconcept: 4:03pm On Oct 07, 2016
Manager of Norwegian club Nordstranda Ole Vidar Toftesund has attempted to improve the quality of his squad by asking Zlatan Ibrahimovic and Cristiano Ronaldo to provide their sperm.

In which he suggests that it would be beneficial to the club if Ibrahimovic and Ronaldo sleep with his current players’ girlfriends in order to spawn a more talented future generation of players.

Norway doesn’t particularly have a rich history when it comes to football, and their national team have struggled to qualify for competitive tournaments for many years.

The odd player has graced the Premier League since its inception, such as Ole Gunnar Solskjaer, John Arne Riise and Henning Berg, although the country has struggled to get players within Europe’s elite.

This has to be one of the most absurd attempts to try and determine the next world-beating superstar ever.

By Isoccer Staff

http://familyparliament.com/Thread/why-norwegian-coach-ask-for-ronaldo-and-ibrahimovic-sperm-will-shock-you/
Politics / Re: Will You Vote Him, Come 2019 As The President Of Nigeria? by 2rutalkconcept: 3:49pm On Oct 07, 2016
Clinton for sure
WHY NORWEGIAN COACH ASK FOR RONALDO AND IBRAHIMOVIC SPERM WILL SHOCK YO.Read it here https:///vSLZRy
Travel / Re: What Would Happen If A Plane Flew Too High? by 2rutalkconcept: 10:55am On Oct 06, 2016
nice work
Celebrities / Re: Photo Of The Day Tiwa Savage Dances Better Than You! by 2rutalkconcept: 10:54am On Oct 06, 2016
Cornerstone99:
We came across this photo of Mavin star, Tiwa Savage, dancing hard and we've caught the 'dance bug' too!
The sexy mum of one has got nothing on her as she dances while performing at a wedding over the weekend.
You go girl!

What do you think about photo?

#Palmchat #Naija@56

when you hear that your ex husband burnt the jollof rice he purpose to eat.
Celebrities / Re: Top 10 Songs For The Month Of September by 2rutalkconcept: 10:49am On Oct 06, 2016
those one na your own top 10 for my own none of the song even appear................Familyparliament.com

1 Like

Politics / Re: Happy 56th Independence Anniversary Nigeria by 2rutalkconcept: 1:26am On Oct 01, 2016
God bless Nigeria..........we shall succeed as a country.............

1 Like

Sports / Re: Nigeria Football Federation Says It Cannot Afford To Attend World Cup Qualifier by 2rutalkconcept: 7:51pm On Sep 28, 2016
why must it be buhari time.......recession don nack NFA..why........adeosun please resign .....buhari resign.....this is causing international disgrace....money for flight NFA can not find
Nairaland / General / Re: Rangers Shock Ikorodu United, Set To Claim NPFL Title by 2rutalkconcept: 8:46pm On Sep 25, 2016
nice one guy........let us promote our league .......
Sports / Re: Police Arrested German Goalkeeper For Conceeding 43 Goals. by 2rutalkconcept: 3:13pm On Sep 22, 2016
sha na only goalkeeper dey play ball what of the defenders,...........
Politics / How The Recession Is Related To Our Ministers. . . by 2rutalkconcept: 9:14pm On Sep 12, 2016
*This is Nigeria of 2016*
The Minister of Agriculture studied French
The Minister of Education studied Accounting
The Minister of Solid Minerals studied International relations.
The Minister of Power studied Law
The Minister of Communications studied Law.
The Minister of Transport studied English.
Minister of Labour and Employment studied Surgery.
Minister of Budget and national planning studied law.
Minister of Foreign Affairs studied Medicine.
Minister of Petroleum studied Law
IGP studied Agriculture
I didn't say anything o but I hope u know
why ur economy is on recess but God will take control.

2 Likes

Literature / Let Play This Game........ by 2rutalkconcept: 11:04am On Sep 04, 2016
I met a girl on friday @ motor park, after a little conversation with her, I wanted to leave and desire to collect her phone number. After she gave me the number, I said to her; Me: Sorry, I didn't catch your name. She: Ok am Dike Sandra Thelma Vera. Feel free to call me (DSTV) in short form and you ? Me: (I no fit carry last) well am Godwin Obinna Tochukwu Victor, you can call me (GOTV) # lol... If its you wat wil your fake name be Felicia Ukamaka Eloka Linda but my friends call me (FUEL) Christian Babatunde Noah (CBN) Adewale Ibrahim Tejuoso (AIT) Lawal Adeola Nasirudeen (LAN) David Victor Daniel (DVD) Oya let d names begin !!!Let de fun continue..
Religion / Re: Church Of England's First Gay Priest Opens Up by 2rutalkconcept: 10:40pm On Sep 03, 2016
End time Bishop : .. . . . . . . . . . This shows that Jesus is getting near to the earth
Religion / Re: Deep Down We Know There Is No God. by 2rutalkconcept: 11:44pm On Sep 02, 2016
how do u think the world was created. Everything on earth and above was created by God and Man. If you don't believe God exist, u should never believe that nairaland was created by seun or facebook was created by mark.

2 Likes

Romance / Re: If U Are To Give A Celebrity A Hot Dirty Slap. Who Would That Be? #PLAMCHAT by 2rutalkconcept: 9:56am On Sep 01, 2016
for me they plenty.............. But the first person i go slap na olamide
Celebrities / Re: Woman Stabs Son 80 Times For Biting Her While Breastfeeding Him(photos) by 2rutalkconcept: 12:56pm On Aug 31, 2016
na wow ..............80 times........the woman don go over highness ............the weed strong oooooo
Politics / Re: Nigerians Elected Us To Do Impossible Things –APC by 2rutalkconcept: 8:45pm On Aug 30, 2016
even the possible ones , APC has not do it .....you come here dey talk super story. Abey pack well sir....... Na ur mate wen dey Ghana wen they do the impossible one

1 Like

Jokes Etc / 8 Types Of Slaps You Can Relate To If You Mother Was A Yoruba Woman. by 2rutalkconcept: 3:20pm On Aug 23, 2016
Yorùbá mothers are the best when it comes to child upbringing. Yorùbá mothers produce the best range of slaps:

IGBATI,
IFOTI,
IGBAJU,
IGBARUN,
IFORUN,
IFAKUN,
ILADI,
ABARA.

These slaps will make you think you were adopted. Let me explain:

IGBATI will make you correct your
wrongs instantly!

The beauty of IFOTI is, you will confess your sins on the spot.

IGBARUN, IGBAJU and IFORUN will make you expose those who committed the crime with you without hesitation.

ABARA and ILADI will make you pee in your new pants. Now ABARA is the worst, you will find your self among angels dancing shakiti bobo

And apart from IGBAJU, we have an advanced one which is IGBAJU OLOYI. When you receive that one, you’ll lose balance and your head will go into “auto-search” as you’ll be looking for what hit you. This will make you do all the actions of the other slaps aforementioned at once!

OH! IGBAJU OLOYI… it can reset someone to 3D (DEAF, DUMB, and DAFT). She will say let’s go home and U will say in confusion “it’s in my pocket ma”…Lol

u remember ‘iko’, knock on d head, it will enta u like electric shock…especially wen u jst came from d Baber’s shop with fadan… u just enta default setting straight…lol God bless our parents for the good upbringing.

If you were brought-up in Yoruba land, regardless of how caring your mother was, you would have encountered one of these slaps.

We love African mothers.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Culture / Ten Things You Can't Do In Dubai by 2rutalkconcept: 8:32am On Aug 23, 2016
Laws in the United Arab Emirates have again been thrust into the spotlight after a British citizen in Dubai was arrested for sharing a charity post on his Facebook
page.

Most people know Dubai is tough on drugs; that tourists can get in trouble for drinking alcohol outside designated areas; and
people who have sex in public can find themselves facing the full force of the law.

There are some other unpredictable ways of
falling foul of the law in Dubai - even if the
authorities rarely enforce some of the laws.

1. Social media
Scott Richards promoted a charity drive to buy blankets and tarpaulins for refugees in Afghanistan. He was held for 22 days and has now been charged with fundraising without permission. However, he is not the first foreigner to find themselves in trouble over entries on social
media. People have been warned to be careful how they use social media following the
introduction of a strict cybercrimes law in
The following year, an American was jailed for making a spoof video about Dubai youth culture.
Also in 2013, police in Dubai arrested a man
who filmed an incident in which a
government official attacked an Indian van
driver. The man was arrested for sharing
footage of a crime, after his video was
posted on YouTube. Charges were
eventually dropped.

2.Swearing

Dubai is very conservative when it comes to
bad language. Swearing, profanities, insults
and "all kind of vulgar language" are
considered obscene acts - as is making rude
gestures - and offenders can be fined or
jailed.
In June, one local website reported that a
court had ordered the retrial of a man
convicted of swearing at a colleague in a
WhatsApp message.

3.Holding hands

The UK Foreign Office's advice to British
travellers states that kissing and hugging in
public are strictly prohibited. The UK Foreign
Office says married couples holding hands
"is tolerated", but suggests all open displays
of affection are "generally not tolerated".

4.Allegations of rape

Rape is illegal in Dubai of course. However,
alleged victims have also occasionally found
themselves facing arrest.
In 2013, Norwegian woman Marte Deborah
Dalelv said she had been raped by a
colleague while on a business trip in Dubai.
She reported the attack to the police, but
was charged with having extra-marital sex,
drinking alcohol illegally and perjury after
prosecutors dismissed her rape allegation.
She was given a 16-month prison sentence -
but was later "pardoned" and told she was
free to leave the country.
Ms Dalelv said her attacker was given a 13-
month jail sentence for extra-marital sex
and illegal alcohol consumption.

5.Dancing

Dubai has bars and nightclubs, but the
Foreign Office says you should not dance in
public. "Dancing is allowed in the privacy of
your home or at licensed clubs," the advice
says. The Dubai Code of Conduct says
dancing and loud music is forbidden in
public places, such as beaches, parks and
residential areas. It is classed as "indecent
and provocative", the FCO adds.

6.Sharing a hotel room

It is against Dubai law to live together, or to
share the same hotel room, with someone
of the opposite sex if you aren't married or
closely related, according to Foreign Office
guidance. So, in theory, any unmarried
couple staying in a hotel room together is
breaking the law, although tourists are
rarely prosecuted.

7.Photographing women

Taking pictures of women in public without
consent is "strictly frowned upon", as is
randomly addressing women in public, the
Foreign Office states. Showing any
disrespect towards religious beliefs or
practices is considered deeply offensive and
very likely to result in a heavy fine or
imprisonment.

8.Cheques

Non-repayment of debt is a criminal offence
and can get people sent straight to jail. Having a cheque bounce and not paying bills - including a hotel bill - can also result in
imprisonment.

9.Drugs

Unsurprisingly drugs are strictly illegal in
Dubai. However, the Foreign Office says
authorities are also likely to prosecute if they
find traces of illegal drugs in someone's
blood or urine.
In 2008, British tourist Keith Brown was
sentenced to four years in prison after
Dubai customs officers found a speck of
cannabis, weighing just 0.003g, stuck to his
shoe - although he was reportedly freed a
few weeks later.

10.Medicine

Bringing some medicines into the country is
also forbidden, including some containing
psychotropic substances. The Foreign Office
says if you are using prescribed drugs it is
advisable to carry a doctor's note and you
may need to seek prior agreement from the
authorities.

(1) (2) (of 2 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.