Stats: 3,194,412 members, 7,954,647 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 04:36 AM

2shure's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 2shure's Profile / 2shure's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (of 146 pages)

Autos / Re: Super Clean 2011 Honda Crosstour EXL. by 2shure: 9:46pm On Jun 13
Nothing clean abt a naija paint.u wan sell naija used car driven for more than 2years for how much.honda no be lexus. Dey play. Naso 2 weeks interior dey look.ole

Autos / Re: 2012 Acura MDX Tech Package Silver SOLD!! SOLD!!! by 2shure: 9:41pm On Jun 13
Dey play. Honda 12m. Ole. It's really time value is 7.5m
Ole. Na even 09 model. Stop these lies
Naso 2012 exhaust dey be.useless thieves.una go change lights,change bumper,but exhaust dey read 2009 model.ole

Autos / Re: SOLD…2015 Toyota Venza @ 13m by 2shure: 9:39pm On Jun 13
Whi h 6monthz.its been driven for almost a year plus.look at the headlamps.what do u see. Does it look like 6months

Autos / Re: Clean Foreign Used RX 330 Lexus 2005 Model For Sale by 2shure: 9:18pm On Jun 13
Engine bay.....Nigerian used with enuf cut and join wires.
Interior dirty ..naija used look
Body..naija paint
Plate nos..registered.
Ole

Car Talk / Re: Between BMW X3 And Ford Edge by 2shure: 2:45pm On Jun 13
X3 still better than Ford dge.if u go for x3 get from 2010 upwards . Avoid Ford like snake

Car Talk / Re: Camry Air Conditioner Automatic Compressor Conversion By Technicians by 2shure: 2:44pm On Jun 13
Leakage from ac pipes or evaporstor is blocked or ac thermostat don sapa
faith2ogesco:
Guys my ac is behaving in a surprising way. It cools when idle but stops cooling when I accelerate.
Car Talk / Re: Tell Us Your Car Fault Lets Assess And Fix Them by 2shure: 2:40pm On Jun 13
Camry 07 to2010 has oil burn defects from valve seals.temp rising na fan and radiator issue. Nigerian used crap
olushola4me:
Good day, everyone.

Temp. rises when accelerating moderately, but tends to come down when decelerating.

Also, significant shortage of oil was noticed.

Camry 07

What is the likely cause? Thanks.

Crime / Re: Threats From Loan App by 2shure: 1:44pm On Jun 13
Guy rest e. Come make i enploy u,dey pay u 50k monthly.vacancy dey. Dont forget to send your acct nos,so my tips can come in handy.oponu ode
Alexiiydon:
lol you be graduate whey no get job .....go and do pos business or barbing saloon
Crime / Re: Threats From Loan App by 2shure: 11:23am On Jun 13
Underaged undergraduate go read for your exams
Alexiiydon:
lol why you won bring your mama into this If I start now na you go Dey run go meet MODs even if my mama Dey feed me at least she’s my family member...which you’re wrong because I don’t even remember the last time I heard from her unlike your mama whey they sell her pus*y to all the guys in your area come born a bastard like you ......I bet she reach the maximum abortion na my them give birth to you .....tell your mama she her Toto Dey stink
Crime / Re: Threats From Loan App by 2shure: 9:18am On Jun 13
Stfu dunce.u wey your ugly mama dey feed.
Ode
Alexiiydon:
lol keep showing how dumb you are ..... you think am like those other fools who has more than 1 moniker or you expect me to be helping Seun make money I once had one account because I forgot the password and I made this ... you know what I had to deactivate the old one when I remembered the password....what am saying in essence is that if you can’t help people don’t bring them down with your stupidity and why call him a scam when all he/she did was ask for help ....did he bring any investment or product for you to buy or how his he /she trying to scam you .....I don’t know when asking for help turn to sin In Nigeria .....but when he /she commit suicide you will be one of the people saying why didn’t he ask for help 🤡
Autos / Re: Sold.Sold.Super Sharp Tokumbo Toyota Camry Big Daddy by 2shure: 7:57am On Jun 13
Since March,ole.by now e don dey rust.e go dey here till march next year,by then e for don rust complete.ole middleman.baranda.ole.
Keep delaying the owner car with your family problem price.ole
Crime / Re: Threats From Loan App by 2shure: 6:39am On Jun 13
Your secondmoniker.ole.
Alexiiydon:
maybe some of you are too dumb or just stupid ....someone ask for help ,he didn’t tell you to invest in something or show a fake picture that he’s sick and you came here calling him a scam ....can you tell me how he scam you Or how he’s planning to scam you If you can’t help people shut up your stinky mouth and let people who can help do it not trying to bring people down because you’re broke and stupid
Romance / Re: Hunger Is Affecting My Mental Health by 2shure: 9:26pm On Jun 12
I just ate not quite long.after 2 years,my solar circuit breaker got spoilt, rushed to buy fuel 5k.on gen for 1hr,went to price rhe circuit breaker,they said its 20k last.naso I vex .reach aous on gen.prepare rice chop 4 meat,with 2 fish,drink coke vex sleep .20k now wan sapa my acct balance.

Religion / Re: Born Again Withdrew His Admission Because He Cheated In WAEC: Your Opinion? by 2shure: 8:31pm On Jun 12
Devil can deceive
Mental illness

91 Likes 11 Shares

Romance / Re: First Time I Have Gotten Scammed In My Life by 2shure: 8:21pm On Jun 12
Shatap u sold your working fb cos u no gree see client,guy man chop u. 1 get one fb wey gb lock since 2011.i come smoke finally remember the password.acct created 2011.oh bobs.i hold am strong.

Phones / Re: Sold!!!Old Samsung S6 For Sale 10k by 2shure: 8:18pm On Jun 12
I for buy am,but I used samsung s6 in 2014.cant go back to that crap.i sold my scrap Samsung s8 with cracked screen and not responding to touches for 35k last mid year.samsung get value so far na s series,a series and above
Family / Re: Thinking Of To Join The Police. by 2shure: 8:13pm On Jun 12
If u join police force and u no do normal,begin harass boys,drivers,okada riders. I swear down ,stray bullet go meet u,u go die on the spot,but if u choose to act sane and only hold those wanting,then good and wealth shall locate u

Romance / Re: Lady Cries As University Revokes Her Certificate Over Podcast Statements by 2shure: 8:08pm On Jun 12
Hahaha,most can't spell dia.
They will spell dia as thier and spell recif as recieved.i met so many like that when I wan collect my result.dumb empty skulls
Crime / Re: Threats From Loan App by 2shure: 8:05pm On Jun 12
No mofocka should give this scammer 1 naira.
Family / Re: 'Don’t Make Yourself A Parent To Your Girlfriend - Man Advises His Son by 2shure: 8:04pm On Jun 12
2 of my homiez did and they keep calling my nos to beg for tips. When i told u to abort,u say na god do am like that. So u go bear am.
The
D
D
The nos u have dialed is swiftched off,pls no try again later. I change sim quick
Autos / Re: Brand New 2023 Vespa Motobike by 2shure: 8:01pm On Jun 12
Ole how much come be brand new dirt bike and racing power bikes.e go be 40m na.
Ole.the real worth is 2m max.
Ole
Baztad delusional ozwor.
On top toks bike.old model

Celebrities / Re: Ugezu Celebrates His Daughter. Akabuaku Who Is Officer In The US Army by 2shure: 7:19pm On Jun 12
Ode. Instead make he dey cry,he dey happy.unless your mind and body strong,she go get pstd later and she go dey use gun kill anyone.i get ppl way be ex soldier for yankee wey don psych, wey get serious mental disorder .
Crime / Re: Fraudulent Act by 2shure: 7:14pm On Jun 12
Lol. On top 5h.me wey expect transfer 2years ago go uba,not knowing my uba acct nos shares same acct nos with someone else in access.naso the money enter the woman acct. I go bank 2 days go lodge complain,uba say the money don withdraw same day about 20mins after.till tmrw,naso my 60k take lost.
Car Talk / Re: My 2005 Toyota Camry Transmission Stuck by 2shure: 7:11pm On Jun 12
Don't get any towing vehicle,if not your gear go spoil. That's a security lock. I can't forget the day my battery terminal bolt shifted as soon as I climbed a pot hole,the useless mechanic didn't lock it tight,naso car lock,I no fit come down,or wind down.i gas beg passer by to open my bonnet naxk battery head.

Autos / Re: Super Clean Registered 2010 Toyota Corolla ₦6.7m by 2shure: 10:26am On Jun 12
Which super clean. Repainted body more than 3times.the plate shows the car has been driven for more than almost 7years ago,and u wan sell for how much.the real value of this carton is 4m
Nigerian used .don't be a thief

Car Talk / Re: Tell Us Your Car Fault Lets Assess And Fix Them by 2shure: 9:01pm On Jun 11
The AC na manual and your engine na 4plugs. So vibration is caused by fluctuations with the buoassed ac thermostat,thereby cutting and picking of the compessor,hence your rpm go dey dance. Sad thing,u have to love with it,or better still adjust the drive by cable small when o. Idle,at least raise am go 1200rpm so when co pressor picks ,e go drop to 900rpm
XPaul:
Good evening all

I have an issue with my Honda Accord 2010.

Recently a rewire worked on my AC and even since then my engine shakes aggressively whenever I put on the AC and the car is in traffic. If I am driving, it drives smoothly but once I enter traffic and the AC is on, it shakes very aggressively that I have to put it off. The RPM drops to almost zero

It appears that the AC is drawing too much power from the engine.

Now they are saying I should bring 41k to change the AC panel and the fuse box to rectify the issue.

Please has anyone experienced something similar before and how was it resolved.
Food / Re: 1 Cup Of Beans Is Now N500 In My Area by 2shure: 8:58pm On Jun 11
1kilo is 4k.
2kilos 7800
3kilos.
Autos / Re: SOLD! Super Clean Naija Used 2011 Toyota Camry by 2shure: 8:52pm On Jun 11
Your ride only gets clean if its kept clean always,far from mechanics and rewires
oladipuposadeeq:
I like it compared to the hard top roof but is it also well secured like the hard roof I only like it because this isn't common though me and am don dey argue ontop this him price and thankfully he hasn't sold it yet but his ride is clean sha.
Autos / Re: SOLD! Super Clean Naija Used 2011 Toyota Camry by 2shure: 8:45pm On Jun 11
Which convertible,its fibre.convertible kor,converse ni.
Car Talk / Re: My 2005 Toyota Camry Transmission Stuck by 2shure: 8:30pm On Jun 11
The same key going to your glove box should be able to enter into the knob. Look at the side of the gear,there must be a straight button u can press down with a key,pencil or biro. The knob has locked.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (of 146 pages)