Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,874 members, 7,806,501 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 05:27 PM

2shure's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 2shure's Profile / 2shure's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (of 132 pages)

Crime / Re: A Thief Explains How He Steals People's Valuables In Benin Clubs (Video) by 2shure: 7:29am On Mar 18
The day I was stark drunk and displaying madness after taking 2 puffs of colos. I had my car keys which I held onto like a bomb.my wallet was having 15k inside..by the time I got myself 30mims later at the lounge lobby .my wallet was empty.my ATM cards got missing.aince then I nobgree high again.a whole 15k got lost and I couldn't feel the thief
Phones / Re: XpressVerify's Access To Nigerians' NIN, Data: FG To Investigate Breach by 2shure: 7:26am On Mar 18
Na him Elsie wey dey nairalsnd dey charge 50k.ole
Romance / Re: Which ONE Of These Is The HARDEST To Find In Nigeria Today? by 2shure: 12:30am On Mar 18
D,E,F,G
Car Talk / Re: Please Help, My Dad's Car Was Stolen At Dalimore, Ado Ekiti Last Night (saturday by 2shure: 12:16am On Mar 18
If I drive a corolla in the west. I will have 4 good locks.
1st lock steering to pedal lock.

2nd lock...gear lock .

3rd lock....hidden poisoned nail under the driver seat.

4th lock. Door lock with alarm.

If it can't get stolen,the brain box which is inside the glovebox would be stolen. I just can't buy corolla at all.no matter how many mpg it gives.never. he should have installed a tracker inside na.at least police won't chop him na.he should move on.the car is long gone and maybe being repainted and butchered into parts .

La
Lah
La dipor tins

4 Likes 2 Shares

Travel / Re: Ibadan Residents Shocked As Car Flies Over Fence by 2shure: 2:47pm On Mar 17
A 3.5liter engine with 230hp.what if he now handles infiniti that has almost 300 or more Horsepower.it means na on top transformer or on top mountain,na thr he go land put. I'm sure the owner must have broken his hands and legs by now.but seems he high. Nothing dey always happen to drunkards when dem get fatal crash.na who no drink,or dey high get this kind accident,dey die on the spot

10 Likes 1 Share

Business / Re: Wrong Transfer Into My Bank Account. by 2shure: 2:16pm On Mar 17
Track my foot.someone paid 130k when I needed money the most last year November. It took me and the bike man just 3mins to pos.i lived like a king for 2days.

2 Likes

Autos / Re: Nissan Rogue Jeep For Sale In Abuja by 2shure: 1:53pm On Mar 17
The buyer will place curses at u.
ubass:

Thanks for trying to ruin my post, but the good news is that i have a buyer.
Car Talk / Re: Mercedes Benz Thread by 2shure: 12:50pm On Mar 17
Ode
Ivan18888888888:

Malu shit , you better take your Malu self and your malu brain out of here pretty quick .
Car Talk / Re: Mercedes Benz Thread by 2shure: 12:42pm On Mar 17
Stfu.is alternator not electrical. Dumbo
Ivan18888888888:

You clearly the knucklehead here .

you saw my earlier post, but you decided to ignore simply because you wanna prove a point that you are some kind of genius or like you know it more .

Earlier post
*There are several potential reasons,
Could be the battery is bad ,
Have you tried replacing the battery ?

Others reason ;
The alternator may not be charging the battery properly while the vehicle is running, leading to a drained battery after parking.

Also might be some Electrical system issues: There could be a problem with the vehicle's electrical system, such as a short circuit or faulty wiring, or maybe just electrical issues in general*
Car Talk / Re: Mercedes Benz Thread by 2shure: 10:56am On Mar 17
What is happening to your car is not battery. Your alternator is gone.even if u buy direct toks battery of benz.it will still drain. Nairalanders are all knuckle heads and they will make u waste money.go ahead and get the battery.the same fault will happen again.
Autos / Re: Tokunbo Standard Toyota Matrix 2002 - 3.6m SOLD by 2shure: 10:53am On Mar 17
Sold to who. When they catch una and burst una.u will quickly write sold. Car has been driven the life out since 2019 to 2024 and u want to sell 2002 car for 3.5m naija used.ole

1 Like

Crime / Re: Irate Ijaw Youths Kill Army Commander, Soldiers In Delta by 2shure: 10:49am On Mar 17
Stfu dunce.
ComeToJesus:

Giggling over this matter makes you sound like someone who is maladjusted upstairs.
Phones / Re: MTN Network Is Back! by 2shure: 6:09am On Mar 17
Crappie it's fast as from 1am to 7am. After that the pages of any website takes about 1mins to open. Your logo ahowing 4g or 5g doesn't mean its what it displays. It's actually 3g and 2g speed but disguised as 4g and 5g

16 Likes

Car Talk / Re: Should Gear Oil Be Changed Or Topup And When? by 2shure: 5:02am On Mar 17
Which tokunbo its a used car ,probably driven by arabs,b3 it got here. Better change the oil.ode
Autos / Re: Registered 2007 Lexus Is250 Upgraded To 2023 FSport by 2shure: 4:26am On Mar 17
Ole. When lexus is250 toks goes for 5.8m.
Dey wait.e go rust. No one begged u dunce to upgrade the body .hahahaha
Autos / Re: Nissan Rogue Jeep For Sale In Abuja by 2shure: 4:23am On Mar 17
No one will buy a Nissan above 1m. Nissan with Ford are dead products. See the type of oil inside the boot. Thank god u quickly exposed its a scrap car tagged at 3.2m. God only knows if the owner never pour palm oil inside engine. Scrap.its value is 1m.1m.only
Crime / Re: Irate Ijaw Youths Kill Army Commander, Soldiers In Delta by 2shure: 8:40pm On Mar 16
God puniah your ugly father and dead mother.na yourself you deybcurse. Dumb hypocritical fool
lugado:

All you gen z idiots. The military who lay their lives to protect you were killed and you are rejoicing and mocking. It shall not be well with you. As a Nigerian you shall not achieve anything in this country. The blood of those soldiers will curse you
Travel / Re: Ibadan Residents Shocked As Car Flies Over Fence by 2shure: 5:46pm On Mar 16
This camry,it speeds too fast especially the v6.i shake my head cos its not a rwd car.

5 Likes 1 Share

Crime / Re: Irate Ijaw Youths Kill Army Commander, Soldiers In Delta by 2shure: 5:22pm On Mar 16
Direct your hate towards tinubu.u dunce
Winning123:

My siblings will never rejoice at the killing of people. The prayers are for you. Have you forgotten that the measure you give shall be measured back to you. You are wicked and will never get the help of any of Nigeria's armed forces when you face security challenge.

1 Like

Crime / Re: Irate Ijaw Youths Kill Army Commander, Soldiers In Delta by 2shure: 5:11pm On Mar 16
God no be man. Forward those prayers to your siblings ok
Winning123:

You are rejoicing at a very wicked, destardly and condenmnable act. I prayer is that when you need their help or any of the armed forces may they never show up. May you face the consequences alone. Wicked soul.

1 Like

Crime / Re: Irate Ijaw Youths Kill Army Commander, Soldiers In Delta by 2shure: 5:07pm On Mar 16
Story. We are not in military eera and delta no be lagos . The militas thr are armed to the teeth with sub machine guns.down to the creeks. Set awon tompolo. Hahahahah.nothing go happen and even if dem come. Nothing go aup. The naija militaryare blind and deaf.they cant see or hear. So if dem like make dem shoot and waste all dia bullets.the dead aint coming back.hahahahaha
bigman001:

You are very stupid to have said such nonsense, if it is the other way round stupid fools like you will come to NL and be ranting about soldiers committing Mass Slaughter and all sorts of rubbish. Anyways i really pity the community that did this, in their next life when they see soldier they will run like mad man. they will definitely , wipe out that community and the neighboring community, Rest in Peace to all the dead soldiers and also Rest in Peace in advance to all those living in that communities.

4 Likes

Crime / Re: Irate Ijaw Youths Kill Army Commander, Soldiers In Delta by 2shure: 2:59pm On Mar 16
Nigeria no get military. They met their match now and were massacred. Hahahahahah
When it comes to unarmed civilians.they tend to flex muscles,slaps,kicks...but now they met their match.and were gunned down.hahahahahaha

185 Likes 22 Shares

Family / Re: Am A Widow Can I Quit The Fast? by 2shure: 8:27am On Mar 16
You are a male and a scammer.thief. better use your main moniker.ole

1 Like

Car Talk / Re: Sos: I Need Help On P0986, P0798, P0778, P0748, P0746, P2716 by 2shure: 8:19am On Mar 16
Dont waste your money buying toks gear. Its an electrical fault.also fake gear oul or not.the major role is for lubricating metals. What after buying gear,the same issues arises after few days,is that not penny wise,pound foolish. Bunch of incompetent fools giving u advice. Oya go and buy gear. Your eye go clear na
ipobcannibals:
Before changing your automatic transmission fluid (ATF), always go on google and read about it first and see if you need to change it or not, and also make sure you use the recommended type of fluid, because lots of fake abound in the market. 90% of the mechanics in Nigeria are quacks who don’t even read about cars, rather they just do trial and error.
I’d advise you buy a new tokunbo transmission and don’t waste your money on this one. Also, transmission fluid are to be changed once in 10-15yrs or after 150,000km, not every 6 months like your engine oil. The manufacturers manual states this clearly
Autos / Re: Mistubushi Hilux Just Landed by 2shure: 6:32am On Mar 16
Just landed from scrap junkyards

4 Likes

Music/Radio / Re: ODUMODUBLACK FT. Tiwa Savage - 100 Million (Official Video) by 2shure: 3:03pm On Mar 15
Trash rhymes.
Nursery rhymes.
Give me chair,give me seat
Give me rice,Give me meat.
U dey hear of ice Prince
Na aboki now.

I meat wtf.rhymes for teens.very uncreative and wack

3 Likes

Car Talk / Re: Notice Of A Stolen Black Toyota Corolla Sport Saloon Car by 2shure: 7:26am On Mar 15
U bought a corolla and could not buy steering lock,pedal lock gear lock. Just forget that car. They would either have butchered it ,or its currently at ladipo getting butchered. The thief would first respray it first,then it will get to ladipo in no time. Heya. Kpele

3 Likes

Health / Re: Paul Alexander: 'man In The Iron Lung' Dies At The Age Of 78 by 2shure: 10:52am On Mar 14
He tried.if to say him well.he for reach 120years
Romance / Re: I've Washed My Hands From Anything Nigerian Girls. by 2shure: 10:51am On Mar 14
She is not yours. My ex did this to me in 2014.she was nacking one guy at GRa.when blackberry eas still in vogue. I checked the phone and messages I saw,broke my heart. My heart beat trippled.i became disturbed,restless and it was as if I was naked in public . I ended it that day and never returned .she still calls me and send me WhatsApp but I always read and not reply,ignore her calls.someone I camped,I had gen,the gen was always on 24/7.i made sure the only heat that affected us ,was when I was on heat.and she still had the nerve to dey knack one dead guy.i felt so pained but moved on.since then I've not met any gal who is loyal.they all Bleep around.so I stopped giving a fuc k .we nack.i drop u off .on to the next one

7 Likes

Car Talk / Re: Use This Checklist Before Buying A Naija Used Car by 2shure: 10:23am On Mar 14
Forget all these stories. Shey when u wan buy car from dealer. U can test drive and check some things like oil,lights,horn,mirror,engine bay,boot.headlights.radio..most toks care have one minor issue to the other.talkless of naija car. If u can't buy naija car.then skip it na by force.when I sold my previous car,a camry big daddy,it was sold under 1 week and the buyer did his checking and I told him why I was selling it.till tmrw he still calls to thank me and that he recently changed the coils ,plugs ,sensor and installed Catalyst.simple.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (of 132 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.