Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,015 members, 7,817,990 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:21 AM

2shure's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 2shure's Profile / 2shure's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (of 134 pages)

Car Talk / Re: Lexus IS 250 by 2shure: 9:41pm On May 04
And e dey parked for inside mechanic workshop.ok na
Family / Re: Her Father Is Occult. Should He Still Go Ahead? by 2shure: 4:44pm On May 04
Shameless dunce. Na always him,meanwhile na u.ode
kingthreat:

The sooner you take the advice of checking into a mental facility, the better for you.
Crime / Re: Lady Dies After Friends Pushed Her Into Pot Of Boiling Pepper In Delta by 2shure: 3:46pm On May 04
Big pot keh.shey the pot na well cos me no get the story. Big pot keh.shey she blind.if to say she fall inside well,na different story.big pot keh
Family / Re: Her Father Is Occult. Should He Still Go Ahead? by 2shure: 2:57pm On May 04
Idiot. Whi h him.
Always lying. U know all of these so much.
Alaye na u .free the gal run. Which dirty friend.unless u r gay.liar
Autos / Re: Tokunbo 2007 Toyota Camry Sport V6 @ 6.750m by 2shure: 2:38pm On May 04
Ole. It's a naija used car. So funking obvious
Crime / Re: Disclaimer : I Paul Scam No One by 2shure: 9:47am On May 04
He Is all over nairaland and he gets banned and post deleted. Next u will see another moniker with Paul or call Dr Paul. He is a scam.
Family / Re: Sales For Relocation by 2shure: 3:47am On May 04
Ole .things you got for dirt cheap years ago,u mean wtf some of these stuffs are almost 10years old and u still dey put high price. Greedy baztad .u go burn them las las.ole
Jobs/Vacancies / Re: An Online High Income Skill You Can Do From Home by 2shure: 10:24pm On May 03
Scammer.go find work.ode
Autos / Re: Mercedes Benz C180 2001 First Body 2.6m by 2shure: 9:09pm On May 03
Scrap.ita 25% neat
Romance / Re: Yahoo Boys Should Cool Down So Our Girlfriends Can Appreciate Our Efforts by 2shure: 8:35pm On May 03
Send your whatsapp
TheFinesseKid:
bros abeg how you take dey get your order and how.many days? Can I find Jean jacket and shirt over there?
Romance / Re: Yahoo Boys Should Cool Down So Our Girlfriends Can Appreciate Our Efforts by 2shure: 3:26pm On May 03
DM
Countyguy:
so they won't accept Master gift card. How can you help me
Food / Re: Young Lady In Trouble After Ordering Azul Of 1.3 Million Thinking It Is 1300 by 2shure: 2:59pm On May 03
On top fake drink
Romance / Re: Yahoo Boys Should Cool Down So Our Girlfriends Can Appreciate Our Efforts by 2shure: 2:50pm On May 03
Paypal,foreign .i could help u
Countyguy:
How did you go about the ordering process. Does AliExpress accept MasterCard gift cards?
Crime / Re: Nigerian Man Extradited From Malaysia Convicted For $6.3m Fraud In US by 2shure: 12:11pm On May 03
I swear.the bass almost tear my sony xplod woofer oh.i first think say my car exhaust don burst,till i parked and open boot.saw the xplod woofer going in and out ,hitting hard on the ampiano bass.i just smile.i say Sony Xplod no be samsung.i uwed to be engulfed in SA music during the days of channel o.ever since e no day,i stipped watchi g music and mtv base naija na trash.
oluwaahmed:

Ita that SA house music that gave birth to amapiano. They have been way ahead of us in music

1 Like

Romance / Re: Yahoo Boys Should Cool Down So Our Girlfriends Can Appreciate Our Efforts by 2shure: 12:09pm On May 03
Jeans cheap for aliexpress and u r getting g a true value. Brand new jeans for aliexpress 7k..stock brand new 10k.i have over 8jeans and out of the 8 3 are still in pristine condition. The remaining 5 are still inside celephane....not like naija dat will sell second hand jeans as new.
Crime / Re: Nigerian Man Extradited From Malaysia Convicted For $6.3m Fraud In US by 2shure: 12:07pm On May 03
Stfu dunce.
Omoawoke:

Ok we have heard your version of the truth.
Nobody knows you exist, you are here gnashing teeth. Stop envying those making it in the industry, go and sing you own song
Crime / Re: Nigerian Man Extradited From Malaysia Convicted For $6.3m Fraud In US by 2shure: 12:01pm On May 03
Stfu.nigerians no like truth.stupid artists making noise and sensless songs everywhere
Omoawoke:

Chronic inferiority complex is when you always feel others are better than you

Go for therapy

1 Like

Crime / Re: Nigerian Man Extradited From Malaysia Convicted For $6.3m Fraud In US by 2shure: 11:48am On May 03
I swear South Africa House warming mix is 100% better and balanced dan naija songs. Naija songs are just noise.and the dj are not helping matters

4 Likes 1 Share

Politics / Re: Counter-Terrorism: NSA Orders Full Implementation Of 2024 Cybercrime Act by 2shure: 11:46am On May 03
Na yahoo boys be dia target
Crime / Re: Video: Touts Attacks FRSC Officers In Ibadan, Oyo State by 2shure: 11:26am On May 03
E don tay we I pass that road.but police station no far from Lebanon Street na.why dem no quickly mobilise come to frsc rescue.well Road safety I never see them in 10years.after I do my license,I no come dey see them again.when I never get liscence naso dem dey obtain me daily.
Car Talk / Re: Maintenance Tips On Cars. by 2shure: 10:23am On May 03
Hi,my mazda 3 sports I just realised I'm having some black smoke. Took it to a panel beater and he told me there's abt 3cm gap o. The flex net where air is escaping and hence has some effect t on my fuel. Pls can it be patched. The tokunbor flex net short is 14k and I cannot afford to waste money buying another one when there's just a small leak.can it be patched.i got the toks flex net last year for 6k and now the price has trippled to 14k over 102% gain.
Crime / Re: Fuel Scarcity: Toheeb Eniafe Shot Dead Over Argument At Petrol Station In Lagos by 2shure: 6:12pm On May 02
Stupid death. U dont argue with someone driving hilux with black polo holding gun,even if u slept overnight at the filling station.no one cares Brave but died like a fowl.no tears for the dead abeg.
Food / Re: One Food You Cannot Understand Why People Enjoy It. by 2shure: 5:51pm On May 02
Biscuit and groundnut with pure water and beans

1 Like

Car Talk / Re: Let's Talk About Automatic Transmission Fluid (gear Oil) by 2shure: 3:17pm On May 01
Nawa o. Drain the oil and buy ho fa gear oil. Check manual.
venabili:
My Mechanic changed my gear oil for acura mdx 2013 last month. Coming back from work and i noticed the transmission struggling. The car sputtered before i could reach house. The roadside mechanic thought it was fuel pump but changing it didnt help. My mechanic later came and discovered that a hose to the injector had turn off and the engine seat is bad. He taped it off and managed the car to his shop. Both engine seat and hose has been changed but transmission still struggles and the car is now lighted up like xmas tree

I asked the mechanic( who worked on my previous car for 4 years without issues) what oil he used. He said T-iv. Could this be responsible for the issue? The check engine and transmission light came up after the fix he did and the D light is blinking.

Scan shows P0746 only

Cc gazzuzz
Luvvinhubby
Nurey
Radautoworks
Kingreign
Crime / Re: Blackaxe Vs Eiye In Ilorin. They Slice Him Like Slice Bread PHOTOS by 2shure: 6:12am On May 01
Why couldn't he run away.las las dem go fire and go miss.rather than die like a fowl. Escape and damn the consequences.

1 Like

Health / Re: Young Lady Dies After Smoking ‘Colos’ In Anambra (Photos) by 2shure: 8:41pm On Apr 30
Not a chain.like twice a week bro. I added weight when i newly started ,then lost weight
99thEnemy:

16 Year timeline.

You are the sole cause of global warming in Nigeria, hence this heatwave grin
Health / Re: Young Lady Dies After Smoking ‘Colos’ In Anambra (Photos) by 2shure: 5:15pm On Apr 30
Uni babe.forget most big gals wey dey off k dey take smoke and codeine indoors.
Dybala11:

Wait, your girlfriend introduced you to SK?
Where do you guys meet all these kind of rascal girls? Gracious God. 😄😄😄😄

1 Like

Crime / Re: How A Sales Girl Was Stabbed And Phone Stolen In Yobe by 2shure: 11:31am On Apr 30
So they could not use tranquilliser on her and pain killers to remove the knife and stich back there.deh fuc k. Naija na horror movie.
Fuc k the drip,if the dagger is still there.
Career / Re: Two Workers Caught On CCTV Performing Rituals In Office (video) by 2shure: 9:36am On Apr 30
300,000 Horsepower sack letter loading..full voltage,not surprised cos every blackman in naija believes in juju

3 Likes

Crime / Re: Yahoo Boys At A Juju Mans Place To Get Maga by 2shure: 9:27am On Apr 30

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bVMg8NNXWuE&pp=ygUbd2hpcCB5b3VyIGhlYWQgYm95IDUwIGNlbnQg

Paaaaaarrrrnnnnnnnnn.
Pam pam pam pam pam

I snatched your client boi

Match niggi step.
Right niggi
Left
Free dem,dem be Evian boys,cos dey running ogumeh till their death.

I snatch your client boy.
U know ogumeh is real

I ogumeh your client boy.
Client newly pay me 50mil.

I whop your head boy.
G boys 2 real
I snatch your client boi
Car Talk / Re: Maintenance Tips On Cars. by 2shure: 9:06am On Apr 30
The only thing I never did with my project car was to take out the engine. Ubseeboyinbo made it easy for us.theybhave coupled the engine the sensors and wires have where ud connect them.na only valve spring and install shock absorbers,brake pads,alignment I can't do cos I see it as too tedious, numerous premium tools,patience.but the rest na dodo
Celebrities / Re: Wizkid And Davido Fight On Social Media Overnight by 2shure: 9:02am On Apr 30
Dem two don take smoke. Instead make dem meet 1 on 1,hit table iron put dia long time beef,dem dey act like 16 year old.guys in mid thirties.
Deh Bleep

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (of 134 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.