Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 2,936,436 members, 7,105,482 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 October 2022 at 02:48 PM

2shure's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 2shure's Profile / 2shure's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (of 118 pages)

Romance / Re: He Caught Me Cheating 3 Times And Forgave Me – Lady Gushes Over Boyfriend by 2shure: 3:44pm On Jul 28
He or u will still stab him soon. So make him dey prepare now o.
Crime / Re: Naira Further Crashes To N700 To A Dollar by 2shure: 1:25pm On Jul 28
I can't wait till it got to 3000 naira to a dollar. Pls vote buhari again ,pls.

1 Like

Romance / Re: Is Baldness Something To Be Ashamed Of? by 2shure: 8:55pm On Jul 27
No big deal,the only error is if you are bald and poor. Forget
Autos / Re: Nigerian Used 2009 Honda CRV N2.5 by 2shure: 7:50am On Jul 27
When tokunbo untampered with is 3.5m. Be like say u dey forget say honda no get level for here, Ode. U think say na toyota or lexus. U go old and the car go rust for there. Thief
Car Talk / Re: Just Arrived 2012 Honda Pilot Toks (sold) by 2shure: 7:34am On Jul 27
8.5m. Same car on jiji for 5.8m. Thief

1 Like

Crime / Re: Aiye Cultists Attack Policemen In Ogun; Their Leader Escapes With Bullet Wounds by 2shure: 7:24pm On Jul 26
I saw a video on tiktok whr soldiers gave one guy double slap. Thatz with two hands,left and right. Oh boy ,the slaps confuse the guy,he wan faint. Naija soldiers with police are cowards. Double slap,left and right for ear at once with that paarrhh sound. I mean with force. Fit cause deafening for life. God go save us from brutality oh.
Romance / Re: Weird Situations Which Led To Being Bleeped by 2shure: 10:47pm On Jul 25
Dumbo
Politics / Re: Peter Obi Is Live On Channels TV - Politics Today by 2shure: 8:14pm On Jul 25
Fuc k all this bull sbit,no mofocka is good for naija. Naso bubu campaign be that time. Till our colonial masters come back for reconstruction of naija,no level. Peter obi is too desperate for power,same thing with atiku and tinubu. At the end of the day,he would be worse off than buhari. Igbo wey dey change mouth like no tomorrow. Abegi
Autos / Re: I Want To Purchase A Mercedes-benz C300 Please Advice on pros and cons by 2shure: 1:05pm On Jan 13, 2021
All those motor too low. Go for pontiac dat resembles matrix e get better clearance for ground than lexus IS 250 plus lexus IS 250 sed na another big problem. Close eye buy sports camry or buy venza if your money reach 4m. When buying a car,always go for the one that has good ground clearance cos of bad road,untarred roads and pot holes
Now see this pic, the motor go fit cross am,or get ground clearance reach like dis if e enter pot holes or hilly place. If not your bumper go cast,silencer go cut.it will loose shape in less than 2years. Or buy rx 330 or 350 but na 3.8m max

WilliamsDeGreat:

Thanks. Wbt lexus is250?

1 Like 1 Share

Autos / Re: SOLD! SOLD!! SOLD!!! 2007 Range Rover Sport (2012 Facelift) by 2shure: 12:55pm On Jan 13, 2021
Nice but at your price.dat car go gather dust

10 Likes 1 Share

Celebrities / Re: Nigerians Mock Tunde Ednut As Instagram Bans His Account Again by 2shure: 12:48pm On Jan 13, 2021
Time for tunde to rob to eat. Hahahaha
Crime / Re: Wole Agboola: Kidnappers Kill Oyo Farmer After Collecting N2m Ransom (Photos) by 2shure: 12:40pm On Jan 13, 2021
Shitz getting ugly man. All man gotta stay strapped now o. Why the fuc k will u kill someone over 2m. Fuc k. Me wey dey regret say i blow 5m on frivolity neva poof,fuc k man. Fuc k. I feel like going on a killing spree to all those mofockaz called fulani. Fuc k, i just checked,i no get assault rifle. Fuc k. Can 1m get me 3 ak 47 with a suppressor. I really need them

6 Likes 2 Shares

Autos / Re: I Want To Purchase A Mercedes-benz C300 Please Advice on pros and cons by 2shure: 12:32pm On Jan 13, 2021
Not at all,but the mechanic billed old boy based on say he dey travel go germany go learn more abt benz. I checked him last 4years,he don clise him workshop. Say benz no get customer again say na Japanese gang .
sharpwriter:

Lol.... Na so bro. Actually I learned that c180 is a good brand to maintain and that it drives good. It's even many on the road now and of course the maintenance can't be as costly as at then 17 years ago (2004) when your dad wanted to do its maintenance.
Autos / Re: I Want To Purchase A Mercedes-benz C300 Please Advice on pros and cons by 2shure: 12:24pm On Jan 13, 2021
When i dey ss1,then my father had a c180. So he sent me to his german mechanic this is about 2004 o. His mechanic workamnship na 70k,parts 150k. Naso i shout say men dis car parts expensive o. He later sold it in 2007 and got ivtec,what we call e.o.d now.
sharpwriter:

You are right bro!

I have observed for a long time that a lot of Benz are problematic. And here people will still be shouting that no cars like German machine.

I think most people in Nigeria are too sentimental. Me personally, I don't agree with that sentiments.

How can you be saying some people are the best in car manufacturing and that same car can't be easily fixed by the average mechanic to put it on the road again?

I believe japanese car companies are better because their engines work well as expected of any vehicle and still it can be fixed easily by the average kazeem and it's durable and yet, it is simple in making.

While our so called German machine is cumbersome and cannot be quickly put to use and people call that a superior or good engineering construction? That's delusion and bull sh!t.

The best engines are the easy to construct, repair, durable and easily understood by the average car user and mechanic.

2 Likes

Crime / Re: Identity Of Man Killed By Female NYSC Corp Member In Akwa Ibom And Why She Kille by 2shure: 12:16pm On Jan 13, 2021
All the gilrs wey i don meet,never raped any.if u no fine,my di c k go hard,i go caress your yansh,breasts. Sleep for parlour,open room door,lock door hide key. I wont sleep that night.i go dey give u close marking. Make u no thief my personal effects, scale fence run

2 Likes

Crime / Re: SCAM ALERT!!! How I Got Scammed On Nairaland Yesterday by 2shure: 12:13pm On Jan 13, 2021
Scams here and there. Nawa o
Romance / Re: I Am Sorry Nairalanders by 2shure: 12:00pm On Jan 13, 2021
Go Bleep yoursel f u bastard. I dont go abput scamming boys on nairalamd cos i got to eat. You are a bastard and a bastard ubshall remain. Idiot
Too bad,your pix and that of your son is everywhere. Dumbo
Slimslimqq:
bro am not a scammer. but all the same am sorry

1 Like

Romance / Re: Stingy Women Association Of Nigeria {S.W.A.N} Men Are Finished! ~photos by 2shure: 11:48am On Jan 13, 2021
I blocked 3 last nite. 2 never called me one day but sent me an urgent 5k message on whatsapp,while the last ugly one messaged me an hour ago asking for 2k urgently. No time.i block and delete
Romance / Re: Who Else Has Noticed This About Nigerian Banks? by 2shure: 11:44am On Jan 13, 2021
Whenever i go bank,i dey shout and ahout and yell. If they dont answer me,no p. I got my pack of cigarettes. I go smoke inside bank,mind u . My guys are in my car,waiting for me should incase we wanna go the strap way.

I gotta always stay strapped.

Romance / Re: I Am Sorry Nairalanders by 2shure: 11:40am On Jan 13, 2021
Scammer. Hahahahahaha . I don post your pics with that of your son go google. You bastard scammer

2 Likes

Romance / Re: My Babe Always Pray For Me After Sex. Pls What Doesn't This Mean? by 2shure: 11:36am On Jan 13, 2021
She likes the way u fuc k her hard,wait a min. Whats her look when shez abt to climax,does she say she will marry u and have your baby, if she does that then shez a bich. Niggis.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GCYg0wHgNS0

Bitc h u playing with fire.
I'm xo sick and tired of u. Bich
Autos / Re: I Want To Purchase A Mercedes-benz C300 Please Advice on pros and cons by 2shure: 11:31am On Jan 13, 2021
Pls dont envy benz o. My guy i called him abt an hpur ago and he said hez in the market,ibsaid ah big boy like u dey go food market,he laff and said hez at the auto market looking for parts for his c350. Since ive knwn him till nw na so so one problem to the other,today glass wont go down,tmrw gear wont engage, hearing noise from legs, a/c is not working,roof cover wont close. He should have spent close to 600k or more by now sef. If you wan buy benz, buy non 4matic ml suv. All those sedans no good for naija road. I cant be going to mechanic everytime. Disrespect go too much

3 Likes

Romance / Re: I Regret Being In A Relationship by 2shure: 11:26am On Jan 13, 2021
Heya,she must be between 20 and 30 years. My guy find another girl begin fuc k. All these useless girls who fall between that age are hopeless,greedy,have a mighty self entitlement mentality,lazy and fuc k out a lot. I reserved only one of them on my list which i called last october.only when i need fu ck dats when i call her,i place her on stipends mostly 5k. I wont feel a loss if they start acting funny. Bich

6 Likes

Romance / Re: When Was D Last Time U Tasted Dis? by 2shure: 11:22am On Jan 13, 2021
Na for ore i dey see am buy
Politics / Re: Discos To Close 10m Meter Deficit In 5 Yrs – ANED by 2shure: 11:20am On Jan 13, 2021
We are living under a curse called Nigeria

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (of 118 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2022 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 103
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.