Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,398 members, 7,819,418 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:57 PM

2shure's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 2shure's Profile / 2shure's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (of 134 pages)

Politics / Re: Lagos To Experience Abnormal Rainfall In 2024 – Commissioner by 2shure: 4:43am On Apr 02
I spent my easter crying qnd in pains. Someone should please help me with a token.my gas has finished and I am ashamed of myself.
Pls just 3000 is OK to me.pls help me.
I can't sleep well for almost 4days.
8160253387....opay
Politics / Re: Pictures Of Peter Obi At Onitsha Central Mosque On Easter Day. by 2shure: 4:42am On Apr 02
I spent my easter crying qnd in pains. Someone should please help me with a token.my gas has finished and I am ashamed of myself.
8160253387....opay
Religion / Re: Easter Celebration In Imo State(pictures) by 2shure: 4:42am On Apr 02
8160253387....opay
Politics / Re: With Dangote Refinery, Diesel Prices Will Fall Below ₦‎1,000 By May — Rewane by 2shure: 7:39am On Apr 01
Always procrastinating.
Will
Shall
Romance / Re: How Nairalander Helped Me Get 200k JOB With Accommodation And Feeding by 2shure: 6:41am On Mar 31
Pls how can I get this job sir
Crime / Re: Fake Coca-cola Production Exposed by 2shure: 4:47pm On Mar 30
I think we'll water and borehole is safest,together with cway disposable
Car Talk / Oyrtma by 2shure: 3:00pm On Mar 29
Hello nairalanders,pls I have been distressed since 12pm. I went to agodi gate to buy a part,so I parked my car by about 13feet away from the traffic light very close to the culvert by the left and quickly ran into the market. I didn't take up to 10mins,by the time I am back.i met ortyma toeing jeep already tied my bumper and were towing the car. I pleaded with them,but it all fell on deaf ears,they ignored me and still took my car to their office and secretariat and slammed me a bill of 45k as fine. 15k for illegal parking and 30k as towing permit. Pls what's the way around this because I do not have such amount of money at all.pls who can help me out.my car is now parked and their office and locked.pls I don't want the car to be vandalised .pls help me out pls.
Autos / Re: 2008 Mercedes-benz S-class,550 by 2shure: 8:58am On Mar 22
Bald headed knucklehead
GAZZUZZ:

It is sad that it's an old account.
Romance / Re: Strange Scar On Women In The Hookup And Brothel Industry by 2shure: 7:51am On Mar 22
Deh fuc k man

2 Likes

Politics / Re: There Is Light At The End Of The Tunnel, And Nigeria Will Smile Again – Tinubu by 2shure: 7:42am On Mar 22
The president of procrastination. Shall,will,
Car Talk / Re: Fireman 2 Phase Gen Won't Start by 2shure: 5:04pm On Mar 21
OK,yeah I loosened the carburettor drain and drained out the fuel,found some black particles inside the fuel.so will loose the complete housing tomorrow.i don't want to call any useless engineer for a brand new gen I abandoned for almost 2years,when I know I'm not replacing anything.u know how these crooks behave,they will loose something from new gen and sell it back to u.dont want to take that path.DYI only.no time to waste money.
Family / Re: Mosquito Spray That Don't Smell by 2shure: 5:01pm On Mar 21
I still have like 2 to 3 mosquitoes bitting me from a tiny ginger hole leak from my pop due to roofing sheet leak which I have e been too busy to call carpenter to check. Secondly is your house tiled or na grass. Does the entrance to your house have a gate abi na sand. If its the later,then mosquito go be like mtn. Buy raid 1500. Wash your bedsheets,sweep your room,remove cobwebs and dust and dirt. The only ish na black ant and them dey escape from shower drain despite the shower drain having a filter. I for don sleep enter 3 Horsepower like 4am.one sharp bite go just wake me up .Once I vex wake up,the useless black ant go pick race enter corner go hide.
Car Talk / Re: Bad Driving Behaviour Is What Cause Gear Problem? by 2shure: 11:02pm On Mar 20
Automanual is back with his dumb words. U put gear in neutral ,draw hand or leg brake up/down b4 placing gear in park.dunce

2 Likes

Car Talk / Fireman 2 Phase Gen Won't Start by 2shure: 9:15pm On Mar 20
I bought the gen in 2022 February and I used it for like 3days. After that I abandoned it since I had stable electricity. So it was gathering dust since then. My light has had issues for close to a week,so I decided to turn on my gen this morning. Lo and behold,it's automatic kick and start ,with a manual rope.i tried to kick-start it,no sign or fire from the battery. I felt it was the plug,so I cleaned it soaked inside fuel,still it won't start. I went and got a new plug,same result. So I got frustrated and watched some YouTube videos.opened the air filter,used the spray cleaner to spray the carburetor, still same result. So I disconnected the battery and tried to start it manually,it still wo t start. What could be the problem. Do I need to charge the battery before it would start,it's a brand new gen still coupled in factory state. Why then did it not come on. Pls help

Car Talk / Re: Mercedes Benz Thread by 2shure: 7:25pm On Mar 19
Sell
TheOldGods:
Guy, my Radio is no longer playing. I figured I can use A loop bypass jumper to fix the issue. But where can I find such a thing here in Nigeria?
Car Talk / Re: Lexus Transmission Oil Change! by 2shure: 7:20pm On Mar 19
Oil is oil. No where it was written to wait for engine or gear to col down before pouring it in. Its only when u need to bring down a gear that it needs to be cool. Stupid myth by nairalanders. Oh boy drain the oil and pour another one put.nothing go happen to the gear.

2 Likes

Health / Re: What Causes This Stain In Pants? (Photos) by 2shure: 3:31pm On Mar 19
Puss in vagina. Very common. But with a vewi stinky smell.like a pimple puss staining your white singlet...in
In
Inyama

2 Likes

Properties / Re: Ps4 And Go Laptop For Sale by 2shure: 3:05pm On Mar 19
God punish your papa ole. Leaving which country soon.ole. this same fake ps4 u Don dey post for 60k ,80k almost 2months.dey find mugu. Even the cheapest ps4 goes for 170k.ubwan come sell yours for 100k.ubdon broke stay u wan scam everyone.bastard thief. Guys beware.its a scam and its all round nairaland.dont fall for this scam.no ps4 for sale ,even at 130k.ubcan never find ps4.dont get chopped by a local scammer.ole

2 Likes

Crime / Re: SS1 Student Stabbed To Death By Her Neighbour In Abuja by 2shure: 9:16pm On Mar 18
HDUOC
Hard drug user
On
Colos

3 Likes 2 Shares

Politics / Re: Okuama Killings: Soldiers Invade Igbomotoru, Bayelsa, Burn Houses, Kill 11 by 2shure: 9:01pm On Mar 18
Nor surprised,they are naturally daft n dull. Blind n stupid. Nigerian cowards who call demaelves the NA.

2 Likes

Travel / Re: Ibadan Residents Shocked As Car Flies Over Fence by 2shure: 8:22pm On Mar 18
The transporter part 4 corrolla LE version
Health / Re: Snake Hunter Bitten By Tiger Snake Is Facing Multiple Organ Failure in Australia by 2shure: 1:37pm On Mar 18
It's better than tiger claws or lion claws. He would come out alive and stronger. No be abroad. If na naija. Na dead on arrival by our lazy doctors,even though the patient might be unconscious, they would just hurriedly pronounce the person dead on arrival.bunch of quacks parading as professionals in medical field in naija..he go survive am.nothing mega

1 Like

Health / Re: Man Dies After Sleeping In Freshly Painted Room (Photo) by 2shure: 10:34am On Mar 18
Even painters dey wear mask talkless of a non professional. He should have slept outside or neighbour outside or went to church and slept.shey he for never wake up.

25 Likes 1 Share

Crime / Re: A Thief Explains How He Steals People's Valuables In Benin Clubs (Video) by 2shure: 7:29am On Mar 18
The day I was stark drunk and displaying madness after taking 2 puffs of colos. I had my car keys which I held onto like a bomb.my wallet was having 15k inside..by the time I got myself 30mims later at the lounge lobby .my wallet was empty.my ATM cards got missing.aince then I nobgree high again.a whole 15k got lost and I couldn't feel the thief
Phones / Re: XpressVerify's Access To Nigerians' NIN, Data: FG To Investigate Breach by 2shure: 7:26am On Mar 18
Na him Elsie wey dey nairalsnd dey charge 50k.ole
Romance / Re: Which ONE Of These Is The HARDEST To Find In Nigeria Today? by 2shure: 12:30am On Mar 18
D,E,F,G
Car Talk / Re: Please Help, My Dad's Car Was Stolen At Dalimore, Ado Ekiti Last Night (saturday by 2shure: 12:16am On Mar 18
If I drive a corolla in the west. I will have 4 good locks.
1st lock steering to pedal lock.

2nd lock...gear lock .

3rd lock....hidden poisoned nail under the driver seat.

4th lock. Door lock with alarm.

If it can't get stolen,the brain box which is inside the glovebox would be stolen. I just can't buy corolla at all.no matter how many mpg it gives.never. he should have installed a tracker inside na.at least police won't chop him na.he should move on.the car is long gone and maybe being repainted and butchered into parts .

La
Lah
La dipor tins

4 Likes 2 Shares

Travel / Re: Ibadan Residents Shocked As Car Flies Over Fence by 2shure: 2:47pm On Mar 17
A 3.5liter engine with 230hp.what if he now handles infiniti that has almost 300 or more Horsepower.it means na on top transformer or on top mountain,na thr he go land put. I'm sure the owner must have broken his hands and legs by now.but seems he high. Nothing dey always happen to drunkards when dem get fatal crash.na who no drink,or dey high get this kind accident,dey die on the spot

10 Likes 1 Share

Business / Re: Wrong Transfer Into My Bank Account. by 2shure: 2:16pm On Mar 17
Track my foot.someone paid 130k when I needed money the most last year November. It took me and the bike man just 3mins to pos.i lived like a king for 2days.

2 Likes

Autos / Re: Nissan Rogue Jeep For Sale In Abuja by 2shure: 1:53pm On Mar 17
The buyer will place curses at u.
ubass:

Thanks for trying to ruin my post, but the good news is that i have a buyer.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (of 134 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.