Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,735 members, 7,955,792 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 03:14 PM

2shure's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 2shure's Profile / 2shure's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (of 146 pages)

Celebrities / Re: Sean Kingston Booked Into Florida Jail After $1M Fraud (Video) by 2shure: 10:08pm On Jun 05
Yar
Huuu
Boi

3 Likes

Crime / Re: Phone Snatchers Kill Army Officer, Lt IM Abubakar (Isa) In Kaduna by 2shure: 9:24pm On Jun 05
He should rot in hell
Autos / Re: Extremely Clean Foreign Used 2010 Acura Tl by 2shure: 9:17pm On Jun 05
Ole. It's a Nigerian used and its been driven for almost 2years.ole.
Better put back the Nigerian plate nos.
Ole

1 Like

Crime / Re: My Struggle With Gamble Addiction by 2shure: 4:14pm On Jun 05
God punish u. U Don broke ba
Car Talk / Re: Full Goods And Mechanic Equipments And Machines (new/ 3 Months Used ) For Sale. by 2shure: 3:14pm On Jun 05
If u can't upload the pics here. Go to hell

1 Like

Car Talk / Re: Gasoline Do Expire But Nigerians Don't Even Know by 2shure: 1:09pm On Jun 05
U went and got nigeriab used and dead honda,na today. Sell the scrap and get a smaller car.u no gree
fineboynl:
Yes you heard me right. Most filing stations are selling expired fuel. And it's one of the reasons it burns very fast.

The shelf life of gasoline is just 30days, after that it will start going bad.

gasoline do expires just after 30days but majority of Nigeria do not know. And in most cause the fuel already expired before they even enter the country not to talk of the time it spends on some filling stations.

Yes. Old gas turns to gum and varnish very quickly. It actually does this in a molecular way. Most of the gum and varnish particles are very small and usually cannot be seen by the naked eye in a newly fresh gasoline. But after some days these particles will first start to stick to each other to create larger particles which can be clearly seen with the eye and get bigger each passing day. Then they begin sticking to the fuel injectors or carburetor and causing the engine to not get the correct amount of fuel it need. In addition.

Old fuel can also cause other problems such as clogging, corrosion and gumming. As the fuel ages , it can form deposits and gummy substances that can block the fuel system and reduce the fuel quality and flow. Old fuel can also also attract water and dirt that can rust the fuel tank and engine. Rust can weaken the metal parts and cause leaks and cracks that can affect the safety and function of the car.

The time it takes for the fuel to go bad depends on the type and quality if the fuel, the storage conditions, and the usage frequency of the car, gasoline goes bad after about 30 days, while diesel lasts up to six months. But this can change depending on the temperature, humidity, air exposure, and additives. Some fuels have ethanol, which is a biofuel that can absorb water and separate from gasoline. Ethanol can also harm some rubber and plastic parts of the fuel system.
Business / Re: Femi Otedola Exposes ‘fraudulent’ Transactions In Zenith Account by 2shure: 12:50pm On Jun 05
I need save am.imagine getting such alerts daily from client
Jobs/Vacancies / Re: Truck Driver Training And Employment Switzerland by 2shure: 7:10am On Jun 05
Stfu stupid scammer
forenzy:
Dont care about your distractions. Lots of people have benefited already and no one is complaining here that I scam them. If there is any complaints, please write here with evidence.
Autos / Re: SOLD!!! 2009 Toyota RAV4 LIMITED V6 Available @ 7.5 by 2shure: 10:34pm On Jun 04
With kleg.shey e look balanced to u.
Instead make e prostrate like dog for front tyre,he dey bark baby for back.use am fly express na,if e no go get accident.

Autos / Re: SOLD: Registered 2008 Honda Accord Ibadan by 2shure: 10:34pm On Jun 04
On top 4plugs
Autos / Re: 2009 Registered Toyota Camry Going Cheap by 2shure: 10:31pm On Jun 04
Accidented. From black to red
Not 1st body sef.ole
Car Talk / Re: Maintenance Tips On Cars. by 2shure: 10:27pm On Jun 04
Knock sensor
frangaddy:
Pls my 010 corolla disengage on a rough road and the speedometer also go down and picks immediately, av replaced d front 2 abs sensor, don't know what to do pls I need help
Romance / Re: Missing Girls: Whatsapp Messages Reveal Shocking 1 Million Naira Deal (photo) by 2shure: 9:49pm On Jun 04
Well, in my own opinion. They came from Ghana,and when we convert 500k to Ghana cedis. Maybe na iphone 14 be dia target. Ao 5 to 20mins for 500k na big money to them.for wigs, iphone or for flexing. 500k a day after that den, dem go dey target 1m,move go abj..5m..in 6months.enter Ghana, buy gle of 25m.use am buga area.abegi. rot in hell
Autos / Re: Foreign Used 2009 Mercedes Glk280 4matic Gcc Specs by 2shure: 6:24pm On Jun 04
Ole. How is this foreign used.this is naija driven but not registered.ole
Autos / Re: SOLD: Toks: 2006 Toyota Camry LE by 2shure: 4:12pm On Jun 04
Which 1500. Ole.car u won for 400usd.ole
Jobs/Vacancies / Re: Truck Driver Training And Employment Switzerland by 2shure: 2:44pm On Jun 04
Ole. All your posts are desperate ole.scammer. no address,no feedback from anyone. Rather na not in naija,but u wan collect money abi.ole.
Car Talk / Re: How To Save Money By Reducing Fuel Consumption by 2shure: 2:34pm On Jun 04
02 sensors are bad or plugs are dying.

1 Like

Crime / Re: Pls Help:i Want To Learn Yahoo by 2shure: 12:54pm On Jun 04
Octa rep of scammer.ole. the conpany no even dey nairaland or recognise u.ole. run from this scammer .ole
GhulamOctaFX:

Dear 24hrUplift,

Thank you for mentioning Octa. It's a delight to see you recommend us. Octa is global Forex broker, providing its services in the financial markets since 2011. We are currently present in over 150 countries, abiding by international laws and standards to ensure that our clients are provided with a safe and secure trading environment. We have won many "most reliable broker" awards, you can check the details on our website.

For any further queries or information, please do not hesitate to contact us via live chat or by emailing us at support@octafx.com. We are always to assist you.

Kind regards,
Octa Rep.
Health / Re: Can A Tooth With A Large Hole Be Cured Without Extraction by 2shure: 12:51pm On Jun 04
Nope i didnt. Was from one process to another. We stopped at composite filling and i got fed up.
Saladdin:

Maybe your own procedure wasn't properly carried out. 7 visits seem too much.

Plus some people don't mind spending anything to save their teeth. Everybody's value things differently.

Thanks.
Crime / Re: How Much It Cost To Change Phone Number On NIN by 2shure: 12:36pm On Jun 04
Contact drpaul the scammer.the idiot never gets tired
He go create almost 30 accounts in 1 day.
Drpaul the scammer.
Wetin Dr dey do.
Na scammer
Ole
Phones / Re: If You Have Charger For This Smartwatch Call Me Or Text Or Beep.. See Pictures by 2shure: 11:54am On Jun 04
I do. But it's expensive
Health / Re: Can A Tooth With A Large Hole Be Cured Without Extraction by 2shure: 11:27am On Jun 04
Don't when waste your time and money on one useless root canal treatment. Opt for extraction.
Rct will drain your pocket.i was close to the end about 7 more visits and I calculated how much I spent so far,I no do again.on top teeth

2 Likes 1 Share

Car Talk / 235/50/17 Rims by 2shure: 11:15am On Jun 04
Hi guys,pls can I manage my tyre till I'm fully ready. I noticed my rear tyre passenger side tyre is kind of almost gone. Can I manage it for at least till month end. The 4 tyres toks will cost me .100k,engine oil change will cost me another 50k,gear oil change 20k. That's 170k and I'm less than 100k In my acct. Tinubu has finished nigeria. My extra tyres is 205 and it's pretty small. Hope it won't go and open on the road oh tho i could see some lil thread at the surface of the tyre but just in 1 part.
Romance / Re: Ughhh I Hate Men!!!!!!!!!!!! by 2shure: 11:08am On Jun 04
What all of my ex did to me.i still can't forget. 3 that I fed,clothed,nacked,cared for.....they were all trash.became lazy,entitled,out of 3,na only 1 dey wash my few dirty clothes,the rest lazy around,pressing phone,watching telly and tiktoking.deh fuc k
Till now they still not married.the youngest na 25.

2 Likes

Autos / Re: SOLD Super Clean 2008 Used Highlander by 2shure: 10:59am On Jun 04
Ole. Car u bought almost 6 to 7 years ago. U no see how the seats leather don fade and compress,u no see faded plate nos. U no see body,say its been repaired qnd pepainTed almost twice.ole
Useless cheap naija fake paint. Car is almost 7years old.ole
See the original paint on the chassis infront of abs,and see the one on the body.
Politics / Re: Soludo Buys Innoson 2024 executive model Suv, This Is Awesome by 2shure: 10:57am On Jun 04
Where is efcc. Idiots. On top stolen and diverted funds. Ole
Celebrities / Re: Portable Meets Tiwa Savage At London Airport (Video) by 2shure: 9:19am On Jun 04
Ewedu muncher
Alliswell248:

You are more shameless than him...

The last time I checked....he is not responsible for your frustrations.

Sadist....
Celebrities / Re: Portable Meets Tiwa Savage At London Airport (Video) by 2shure: 8:00am On Jun 04
Shameless baboons
Wackiest

4 Likes

Crime / Re: Who's Ready To Start Earning A Good Living As A Cyber Security Expert Online ? by 2shure: 7:59am On Jun 04
Scam. Run
Food / Re: How Many Days Can Cooking Gas Last For Cooking? by 2shure: 2:22am On Jun 04
Single man like me. 1 kg ...2 to 3 weeks
2kg..1 month plus
3kg....3months.
6kg. I no cook again be that
Last time I spent almost 4k eating outside,I think should be 2022 or so.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (of 146 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.