Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,132 members, 7,953,492 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 05:20 PM

2shure's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 2shure's Profile / 2shure's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (of 146 pages)

Car Talk / Re: Thousands Of Tesla Cars Rot In Warehouses Across US With No One To Buy Them by 2shure: 1:30pm On May 17
Bad thing about electric cats and cng cars are,that of by accident there is any impact on the body,or accident.it usually ends in explosion and fire,unlike cars using petrol...
Pets / Re: Man Finds His Dog Hanging Dead (Video) by 2shure: 8:44am On May 17
That's why u need put net or burglary proof for veranda. Or the dog supposed don big pass this size and got fed up of the owner .dogs got no soul
Politics / Re: Russian's Interrogation Leads To Nigerian Drug Bust In Phuket, Thailand by 2shure: 8:06am On May 17

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8JuVKO6j8yc&pp=ygUcVGhhaWxhbmQgY2FwaXRhbCBwdW5pc2htZW50IA%3D%3D
2shure:
115k ..that's like 140m naija currency. I'm sure he would have been targeting December to come flex if he succeed till then ,he would ha e made close to 1billion naira...all on drugs. I go push drugs las lad,but na for America. Sadly na Thailand,na r.i p.
Hez dead already,just a walking corpse. Thailand will give him like 3 years to pray to his God,then every cell door that opens in jail ,comes that fear of the hangman.hahahahahaa
115k ..that's like 140m naija currency. I'm sure he would have been targeting December to come flex if he succeed till then ,he would have made close to 1billion naira...all on drugs. I go push drugs las las,but na for America. Sadly na Thailand,na r.i p.
Hez dead already,just a walking corpse. Thailand will give him like 3 years to pray to his God,then every cell door that opens in jail ,comes that fear of the hangman.hahahahahaa

1 Like

Car Talk / Re: Urgently Toyota 2010 For Sale by 2shure: 7:41am On May 17
U dey joke. Ole

3 Likes

Science/Technology / Re: See What Would Happen If There Were No Gravity On Earth (Photos) by 2shure: 6:35am On May 17
Na why God be the highest. U for create gravity na. Naso naija just be,no gravity.everything dey turn around, rise up,no even talk of fly. E don tay wey we dey fly for here,both bullets,cars,prices,services.

6 Likes 1 Share

Autos / Re: 2009 Honda CRV First Body 4.3m by 2shure: 5:53pm On May 16
Will u shatap dia,which very clean. See the engine bay and see the body,ole. It was repainted.the interior go expose u.ole. repai Ted to look like toks,but the engine bay looks like 4years old.im sure the owner bought it in 2020 or so,drove it for almost 2years without registering it,then abandoned it dor sometime,repainted and now wants to resell higher.ole
Car Talk / Re: I Need Advice by 2shure: 11:58am On May 16
Tell the person to buy the fuel complete 50k. Drive the car to you at any popular eatery car park,that u will be there waiting.say u dey maf serious. Na two things,either the person take off,end call,or if na legit he go accept your offer for 50k. Na scam and this scam reigned back,as far as 2005.i rem guys wey dey chop am that year.chai e pain me say we stil dey sec shl then.then when cyber cafe dey regin. Oh my gawd.see how local dey pay boys. See how men dey buy eod.na eod reign that year with big daddy,when Nigerians never dey pay for data ,chai year 2006. Omg.u know wetin be yahoo for year 2006. Gawd.fuc k ,the year when whitey na 100% trust,many cam. Fuc k...1st billing,he go chest am. No be now wey na docs,stories with juju.
Car Talk / Re: I Need Advice by 2shure: 11:53am On May 16
Any Nigerian used car below 3m for v6 and 2.5m for plugs na dead car. Any year from 1999 upwards.in todays economy
Politics / Re: I Still Buy Fuel For ₦670 In Benin. How Much Do You Buy Fuel? by 2shure: 11:25am On May 16
I'm left with just 14k now. My dstv has expired since Sunday,my foodstuffs na small remain,gas dey,my car.parked at home since 2weeks.na fuel of 3k I come dey buy,to reach Junction,buy groceries and back home.the 3k fuel go last me at least 1 week.i no fey drive out anyhow again since tinubu Cameron board.i noticed na fuel dey chop my money.so fuc k my camry

1 Like

Food / Re: This OR 100K Cash? Choose Wisely by 2shure: 11:21am On May 16
100k.
25kg rice
Beans 7k
Pepper 2k
Tomatoes.4k
Rodo..2k
Ponmo 2k
Cote...3k
Panla...2k
Titus..3k
Meat 5k
Chicken.5k
Turkey 5k
Bleep yam
Potatoes..1k
Flour...2k
Milk 1500
Sugar.1k
Gad 3kg
Fuel 5k.
Ugwu,waterleaf,uziza,oil red n vegetable 6k

The balance na sub,smoke,dstv and beer

The remaii

1 Like

Education / Re: Tension At ABSU As Security Officer Brutalizes First Year Female Student by 2shure: 2:43am On May 16
Without wig,make up and eye lashes.nigerians ladies are trash
Crime / Re: Watch The Moment A Thief Was Apprehended After Breaking Into A House In Ibadan by 2shure: 2:22am On May 16
He is a petty thief,hunger n no money led him to steal. The TV would been bought for 40k or so each.

3 Likes

Romance / Re: Help! My ticktok video went viral...Pls How Do I Monetize Ticktok In Nigeria by 2shure: 8:58am On May 15
Dunce
Forum Games / Re: N20,000 Naira For the Correct Answer - WINNER PAID!!! by 2shure: 8:56am On May 15
Btc
Education / Re: Nigerians React As Wigwe University Hostel Accommodation Costs N1mil Per Month by 2shure: 8:12am On May 15
Las las dem go demolish am.turn am to farm.ole
For half baked graduates that can't spell the word their
Romance / Re: I Want To Collect My Phone Back. Please What Can I Do? by 2shure: 4:56am On May 15
Im atill accurate.u dnt xpct mw to knw thw exact date in 2024.can u rem all u did in year 2014
Kelklein:

Take it easy Broooo. You go give Lai Muhammad a good run for hin money fa.. whatttttt!!!

Iphone 6 and 6s came out in 2014 naa..
Autos / Re: Sold A Foreign Used CNG Toyota Corolla 2013 For Sale sold by 2shure: 10:38pm On May 14

1 Like

Health / Re: Update: I Finally Did This To Myself Due To Gonorrhoea by 2shure: 10:22pm On May 14
Diseased baboons. After never been to a hospital never been admitted.around Feb I felt I had a disease,not knowing it was the fake smoke a fake dealer was selling to me was causing malaria.since I stopped taking smoke after not fallen sick or weak. I never fuc k now 2 years.why cos I no dey disturb poor gals again. Pulled up to one ugly bich and she was styling for me,on tip my car,on tip my ac.i swore never to date any poor gal who doesn't have a car

1 Like

Romance / Re: I Want To Collect My Phone Back. Please What Can I Do? by 2shure: 10:01pm On May 14
Stfu liar.u bought phone 3a gal,u dey fuc k am steady.now u want the phone back.ole
I did this same shit in 2012.was nacking one hood bich gave her my Samsung note 3 ,an extra phone which I wasn't using cos I had iPhone 6splus. The gal ran away,packed out with my phone.as at that time the phone was worth about 70k e pain me.but till tmrw I no see the phone ,or the bich
Politics / Re: JUST IN! Mass Protest In Lagos Over Economic Hardship In The Country by 2shure: 9:56pm On May 14
Last week,I blew 25k o. Foodstuffs e no reach half of baggo bag,now its almost finished.when I calculated hw much after spent on food and fuel in 3months,my bro,my acct don red.na once a day I dey eat now.like 6pm.na lion share food,pot belly I need am
Autos / Re: Sold A Foreign Used CNG Toyota Corolla 2013 For Sale sold by 2shure: 9:40pm On May 14
Ole. I've told u its no more factory standard,toks standard .its now scrap. BTW the real value of this car be it cng or pms is 4m.u always inflate car prices way beyond your destiny.no sane person will buy it for even 5m.how much be glk ,how much be venza.
Dillusional knucklehead

10 Likes

Celebrities / Re: Police Arrests Portable For Failing To Pay Debts on G-Wagon car by 2shure: 9:32pm On May 14
The dealer scammed him.tbey sold a 2002 g wagon with upgraded body ,a Nigerian used car for how much.ole. when he had the accident,the Nigerian used g wagon had no airbags,it was rusty and the interior was clearly a Nigerian used.

2 Likes

Romance / Re: Help!!! I Mistakenly Recharged A Stranger 100k Airtime (pics) by 2shure: 11:57am On May 14
Guy u r poor and daft. Dunce at age 22.your posts are senseless.ubr a poor hood rat. In your useless life,uve never seen even 5m. Dey fool yourself.stupid gambler.dunce
DataCrab:
Nigerians

4 Likes

Romance / Re: Help!!! I Mistakenly Recharged A Stranger 100k Airtime (pics) by 2shure: 11:42am On May 14
Fake alert.username not even uba sef.ode.

6 Likes 1 Share

Food / Re: Man Finishes A Big Lump Of Food And Chicken To Win 100k (video And Photos) by 2shure: 10:31am On May 14
They guy wants to vomit at close to the end of the video. Why not first chop like half,chop half chicken.then the rest go dey easy.

6 Likes

Crime / Re: Government Takes Over Prosecution Of Corps Member Who Allegedly Raped Student by 2shure: 5:53am On May 14
Automatic. Dey sweet but when accident happen,u go praise manual. See automatic employment.
Car Talk / Re: Tinubu Bans FEC Members From Purchase Of Petrol-Dependent Vehicles by 2shure: 5:50am On May 14
Hahahaha.its going to rise again.trust me.we are looking at 800 per kg,hahahahaha. U go decide whether to sell that car,and pls with the cng already at the boot,it's no longer factory standard,tokunbo standard or even first body. It would be bought off as scrap,driven as scrap and finally butchered from scrap into parts. Thanks

11 Likes 1 Share

Family / Re: AC For Sale At Clearance Price by 2shure: 3:56am On May 14
No thief will buy a naija used ac for less than 100k. Don't be a thief.
Crime / Re: Abdulwahab Magaji: Customs Officer Found Dead In Abuja Apartment by 2shure: 2:07pm On May 13
The blood and spirit of the innocent he killed kept tormenting him till his self destruction/kill. Hahahahaha. Idiot

31 Likes 5 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (of 146 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.