Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,286 members, 7,807,971 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:36 AM

2shure's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 2shure's Profile / 2shure's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (of 132 pages)

Car Talk / Re: My Fuel Tank Makes Noise by 2shure: 9:48am On Apr 20
The fuel pump is bad

1 Like

Politics / Re: Insecurity: Nigeria Is A Disgrace To The World –gen. T.Y Danjuma by 2shure: 9:04am On Apr 20
Yeah I watched it live on AIT yesterday afternoon

2 Likes 1 Share

Foreign Affairs / Re: Naked Protest Shocks South Africa (PICS) by 2shure: 7:44am On Apr 20
Na hiv
Dive raw and get it direct

25 Likes 3 Shares

Celebrities / Re: Mayorkun Slams Nicki Dabarbie With ₦1Billion Lawsuit For Calling Him A Ritualist by 2shure: 7:15am On Apr 20
Lost which endorsement deals,under how many hours.ole. does that girl look like who has 2million naira,talkless of 1 billion. Broke dunce who sings trash. Ode.

1 Like

Romance / Re: . by 2shure: 5:37am On Apr 20
U r already dead
Autos / Re: Sweet Deal: Fullest MERCEDES BENZ CLS500 For Sale @5million Last by 2shure: 8:32pm On Apr 19
Park which other cars. U r poor fool. See the rented place u r staying.to enter through the gate sef na problem. Which other cars.u have only 1 dead car. According to u.
Oven baked it and so on. Now for me to buy another one, how do I meet up when everything has skyrocketed? It's my personal ride, first user. Nothing wrong with it.
U r a nobody ok
senatrpaichulo:
I don't think any of you criticizing me has ever owned a vehicle. I don't drive my CLS except on some occasions. I personally ordered the engine I placed on this baby from Germany. The reason I'm selling is for space so I can park other cars. Keep wailing my bro till you understand
Politics / Re: The Moment Soldiers Were Ambushed By Bandits In The North West. (Video) by 2shure: 7:49pm On Apr 19
Just like naija action movies. Dia bullet no dey break glass,or cut tree branches or even kill.wetin dem dey shoot.my God.imagine if us army dey operate for battle field blindly.no drones.no sniper,no binoculars nothing. Just shouting..move front.move front.faya faya

1 Like

Autos / Re: Sweet Deal: Fullest MERCEDES BENZ CLS500 For Sale @5million Last by 2shure: 7:41pm On Apr 19
No mind the idiot. I remember this car when he posted it. He has gone broke. No ome sent him to buy v8,he felt v8 na childs play. Im damn sure the interior seats are faded and torn,the engine is almost gone. Why would any sane person oven
ake a naija used car id rathwr touch up the paint or do a minor spray than oven bake. No be even c280,na one outdated cls. Hand don meet am.hahahaha.5m kor ,6m ni.at most 1.2m or 1.5m sef.the guy na thief and na rust go end that cls scrap. Not even v6.na v8.hahahaha
Saturnalia:

Did you notice he deliberately avoided revealing the “Year of The Vehicle” just to perfect his swindling scheme?

Anybody that buys the vehicle for anything over 1 Million Naira sef, Na the car go kill that person.

I so much hate greedy & self-serving people in my life.

A bastardized CLS scrap (the reason he avoided posting interior & engine bay pictures) that he initially advertised for 3 Million in 2022, now he’s asking for 5 Million?

And they will sit down in their useless “Village & Family Meetings” cursing the Government.

Meanwhile, all of them and their families are 1 Billion times worse than the Government.

3 Likes

Autos / Re: Sweet Deal: Fullest MERCEDES BENZ CLS500 For Sale @5million Last by 2shure: 6:22pm On Apr 19
U oven baked a Nigerian used car and placed it for 5m.greedy bastard. This old,outdated scrap.ole.

3 Likes

Autos / Re: Super Sharp Tokumbo Toyota Camry Big Daddy by 2shure: 7:25am On Apr 19
They even had to respray the engine bay
And it's fancy covers. What a shame. No sane person will buy an old model for this amount. Greedy ole
Car Talk / Re: Pls Check This Guage If The Car Is Overheating (pix) by 2shure: 7:00am On Apr 19
U either have radiator leak,hose leak,coolant leak,weak fans,Yes its near overheating. Its on 7
Business / Re: Crypto Millionaire, Julius Elum Buy A 60 Million Car As He Shares His Story by 2shure: 12:14am On Apr 19
Yahoo plus on top toks car
Autos / Re: Foreign Used 2006 BMW X5 With Android Screen And Reverse Camera by 2shure: 12:12am On Apr 19
U don advert this car since last year,I told u.its a naija used car.u still dey post old pics. Naija used car.ole
Romance / Re: Going Back To Yahoo by 2shure: 12:09am On Apr 19
Ode
Autos / Re: Toyota Rav4 2012 Limited Tokunbo by 2shure: 12:07am On Apr 19
E go soon write sold. Ole
Car Talk / Re: My Car Rpm Always Up by 2shure: 11:04pm On Apr 18
Was the engine just ringed
Crime / Re: Thieves Raid Lady's Boutique In Benin City (Video, Photos) by 2shure: 9:40pm On Apr 18
E no go pass gra

1 Like

Autos / Re: Did I Put Wrong Oil In My Generator? by 2shure: 4:41pm On Apr 18
Pls where can I get the firman carburettor. My gen guy took away my own because it packed up after almost a year of not using it and fuel rusted it,so the gen refused to start,thi he gave me his own to manage but I want to buy new one.
Car Talk / Re: Lexus Rx350 2015 by 2shure: 4:35pm On Apr 18
Op don scam u.sopay otilor
talk2ekpa:
@OP

I never see my money ooo...

I transfered 134.8 USDT to you since 10am ooo...

Please credit my account now before we take it to another level ooo!
Autos / Re: No Faults, Extremely Super Clean And Sharp Highest Tokunbo Standard by 2shure: 3:42pm On Apr 18
Old model 2003.inside upgraded body. What nonsense

1 Like

Autos / Re: Did I Put Wrong Oil In My Generator? by 2shure: 1:31pm On Apr 18
The kind of my gen.pls abeg my own battery died and never came on because I did not use the gen close to a year ,so the fuel I left inside damaged the carburettor and
Celebrities / Re: Cubana Chief Priest Holds House Party After Getting N10m Naira Bail (Video) by 2shure: 11:10am On Apr 18
More evidence to even nail him more.by his next court case, he would be jailed.this time no option of fine. Very intelligent dunce.well since mompha came out.nothing do am.but hez an obidient,dem go deal with am.hahahaha
Car Talk / Re: Tell Us Your Car Fault Lets Assess And Fix Them by 2shure: 11:07am On Apr 18
Bad spark plugs,cracked vacum hard air pipes or bad fuel pump. Car and engine hicups or backfires are from bad spark plugs,bad fuel pump,or water has entered into the sparknplugs holes,h3nce incomplete spark from engine
Leonyluiz:
Good morning everyone, I have a 2006 Honda Accord 4 Plugs. On my way home yesterday, I suddenly noticed this unwillingness to rev past 2 mark on the rev counter. The car refused to move so I switched off the ac and came to an almost stop but just as I got slow enough, it jerked and it showed signs of movement but nothing still struggling to even attain 30kmph. Note: All these were accompanied with loud bop sounds from the engine bay. Like the bop sounds you hear from a modified exhaust.

I parked somewhere safe and shut off the engine for about 10 minutes. Switched it back on and everything returned to normal. What could be wrong?
Crime / Re: Benin Police Men Shot At My Friends. Graphic Pic by 2shure: 8:53am On Apr 18
Why would u even do that. I tried this last year April,I was high,tired,smoking my SK and with my AC and tints on. We got to an illegal check point,and the useless police were inside a korope about 2 cars in front of me.suddenly they came down and started pointing guns at me,ordered me to roll down my glass,I did not answer,tried to force my door open,it was locked. Trust me ,with my 3.5liter engine.i match am face one of the police say today I go break your leg and kill u. But while doing that,I got trapped in traffic.i had to beat one way and I got my mirrors smashed.well It didn't stop there. They chased me with okada.hahahaha.my 3.5liter engine I just press sport mode and drove against one way traffic on express.omo dat day be like jugmdgement day for me,luckily enough,I was not caught by road safety,or had any accident.i still drove against one way police station road and opened my drivers door while driving .I feared no one that day. But since then,omo I no drive for almost 5months till the matter died Down . Since then,If I see them,I no fear again,all my docs intact,na small Nokia phone dey my hand. Las las dem go beg me for tips.. everyone get craise. Mine was activated that day...I come dey feel like Jason statham

4 Likes

Romance / Re: I'm Lost, She Is Pregnant. by 2shure: 4:29am On Apr 18
So u don't know when u r abt to cum.u r dead if u abort.foo l

12 Likes

Politics / Re: Tinubu: We Will Transform Police By Fixing Institutional Mentality Of Officers by 2shure: 6:31am On Apr 17
We shall,
We will.
We can.

Govt of procrastination

2 Likes

Car Talk / Re: Converting Automatic Gearbox To Manual Gearbox by 2shure: 6:25am On Apr 17
It's possible.ud need the manual playe,manual clutch,manual gear,see its best done abroad.if na naija,dem go scatter everything for u. Just buy another toks gear.mind u u might end up buying a condemed one disguised as toks.
Politics / Re: Dangote Crashes Diesel Price To ₦‎1,000 Per Litre by 2shure: 5:51am On Apr 17
Idiot. It ahold be crashed to 500 a liter,while pms should drop down to 300 a liter.fools

1 Like 1 Share

Education / Re: Check Out This Kindergarten School In China Were The Children Do All The Work by 2shure: 5:49am On Apr 17
They are not puppets, they strong.coming out of that kg ,they can never do wrong.
Car Talk / Re: Tell Us Your Car Fault Lets Assess And Fix Them by 2shure: 3:50am On Apr 17
Bro u bleeped up by getting another gear. Id rathwr get a gear directly from abroad than going to ladipo. Nigerians are cursed. They know the gear is bad ,they know the engine is bad, them go use acid wash am make e be like brand new,then claim its direct toks.meanwhile na scrap wey don condem.
Bomzky:

I’ve changed the fuel pump and its housing with brand new OEM part
Car Talk / Re: Tell Us Your Car Fault Lets Assess And Fix Them by 2shure: 2:09am On Apr 17
Sell the car. Crom valve body,they will tell u its the fibre,from there its the brain box,oh oga sorry,u need to change the fuel pump.ku shpuldnt have even touched the gear. Our mechanics are quacks and they are hell bound bastards.
Bomzky:
Hi Good day everyone.
I am a student and bolt driver from Rivers State, I have a 2004 Toyota Corolla which I bought used last year. The car has been hell after few weeks of purchase, I’ve gotten a new engine for it, almost every thing on the car has been replaced cause it either fails or gives issues.

Now 3 weeks ago I was heading home from school and my car brakes started to feel weird and I was hearing some noises so I decided to park by the road side and have a look.
I came down from the car and I didn’t notice any physical problem from any where. When I applied pressure on the brake it was normal with no hydraulic line leak. I started the car and engine runs normally, but immediately I shift into gear it just shuts off the car, like I hear a cluck sound and it just goes off. Same thing happens in both drive and reverse.

I had to get the car towed to a mechanic.
He checked the car and said it was either the torque converter or the valve body. I got a new converter for the car and after changing it I still had the same problem. So attention was shifted to the valve body; I return the converter I bought and then collected a valve body by balancing them some money. Now, after they replaced the valve body the car goes into drive and reverse but while driving it doesn’t shift into a higher gear, like it’s just stuck on gear 1 and no matter how high it’s been reved it doesn’t change.

We had to remove the valve body and take it back to get another one. The new one we got again was now even worst; it goes into drive but not reverse, and even in the drive it still doesn’t change gears.

Please help because I really don’t know what to do again.

1 Like

Autos / Re: Registered Lexus Es350 2012 Forsale by 2shure: 1:15am On Apr 17
Stfu. Greedy dunce
lekkys:
have said you should show me anyone for #5.5m,first let see what follows.Have just discovered people like you always saying rubbish here are jobless fool, trying to spoil people's market, go to Jiji check the price of this car yourself.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (of 132 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.