Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,411 members, 7,954,633 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 03:26 AM

2shure's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 2shure's Profile / 2shure's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (of 146 pages)

Events / Re: It’s My Birthdayyyyyyyy Yeah…happy Birthday To Me by 2shure: 5:56pm On Jun 16
Abegi old hag.olosho on big glasses

22 Likes 4 Shares

Autos / Re: Bought New Peugeot 30001 2019 Model For Sale by 2shure: 5:54pm On Jun 16
Which kind train cockpit interior be this. Shey dem no dey reason impact. Driver no go survive am. Dem try copy benz,but accident sire die. Speedometer on top dashboard,then another big screen for middle. Tell me how driver wan see
Car Talk / Re: Compare Which Is Better & Rugged Between Sienna 04/05 And Acura MDX 05/06 by 2shure: 4:56pm On Jun 16
Mdx strong,poor on gas between 15 to 16mpg. Horsepower high,its awd is sup3rb,can climb hill even if its raining or slippery.but develops k leg esp rear tyres and parts are damn expensive.co
Ko corola all the way

1 Like

Car Talk / Re: Automatic Transmission And Gear Repairs In Nigeria by 2shure: 4:54pm On Jun 16
Welcome to the gbim sound. Your gear go do gbim anytime u change am.quote author=kola42 post=130494772]Good evening, gurus in the house. My gearbox (yaris 08) was leaking oil, the gear master said it was gearbox oil pump and converter. Replaced the oil pump, but couldn't get the converter at ladipo. Can the converter be repaired??
Because no sign its spoilt, pls help[/quote]
Autos / Re: 2004 Toyota Camry Aka Big 4 Nothing In Uyo by 2shure: 4:49pm On Jun 16
It's a 2002 model. A 2004 model gear stick is with a touch of silver on the gear knob and silver beneath the gear handle. Yours na plastic. It's an 02 model .2002 model.vewi old model fwd. Even the steering na 2002 model.ole

Travel / Re: Collapsed Alayi - Ezeukwu Road And Bridge Built By Senator Uzor Kalu In 2024 by 2shure: 4:41pm On Jun 16
No cement,no rods,nothing. just plain coaltar upon soil.how cheap and dumb.ole
Car Talk / Re: I Need A 2000 Honda Cr-v Awd Manual Transmission by 2shure: 4:33pm On Jun 16
Any car produced comes in 3.
Manual
Auto
Hybrid

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QH-fpoQ1Tww

Teh
Teh
33 inch rims

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vLsD5h0RuBA
Car Talk / Re: I Need A 2000 Honda Cr-v Awd Manual Transmission by 2shure: 4:29pm On Jun 16
Don't 4get honda crv old model esp from 2000 to 2005 dey do ball joint. 2006 to 2011 corrected.

Also it doesn't use only tierod, e dey use shaft. So after ball joint failure u go buy shaft...hahahahaha

U dey see am.
Oya na

Car Talk / Re: Where Can I Get These by 2shure: 4:28pm On Jun 16
Don't text anyone. Drive to trade fair or enter ladipo.just that ladipo,panamo area na charges.

2 Likes 1 Share

Family / Re: How Do I Chase Away My Inlaws From My House by 2shure: 4:26pm On Jun 16
From 3 Square meals,reduce am to 2,then 1.no on gen again.if nepa take light,leave am like that.carry your wife phone and your phone comot house go charge am. From thr lock the tap,make water no dey. Dem must leave.

1 Like

Crime / Re: Student Hacked Dad’s Account, Stole ₦25M To Play Bet9ja — UNILORIN Counsellor by 2shure: 12:46pm On Jun 16
He stole 25m .and couldn't use 30k to win 30m. Now everyone is broke ,including his father.he would have been claiming yahoo boi on campus,I swear he 4 don go buy one lexus es350 for 7m.use the remaining do dorime for campus.this one even worse dan yahoo plus.if him papa get house now,bank must collect am as collateral. He should be shot dead by the father pls

16 Likes

Autos / Re: My Boy Mistake Bach Backlight Of This Motor Yesterday by 2shure: 12:34pm On Jun 16
Hahaha. Did u day pontiac vibe 2010 model.
Go ladipo,but sha dey ready to part with 150 to 200k from awon omo igbo.hahahaha
Pa
Par
Panamor.
U see these cars.
Honda crosstour
Honda accord 2012 and above
Acura
Pontiac.
No bash them oh.
Dia parts go buy top cylinder or even engine.
Heya Pele
Oh
Technology Market / Dell 15 7557 Core I7 HDD Flex Wire by 2shure: 12:29pm On Jun 16
Pls where can I see it to buy. The useless engineer I gave to format years ago,did not tell me he forced put the flex wire back to the hdd modernboard ,thus breaking the flex wire connector,so after all my PC keeps crashing.not till istumbled upon a pic I snapped long time ago,when I was searching for replacement battery,it was there I saw that the flex wire had a yellow tape sealed on top to prevent easy play and disengagement from the hdd board and plastic hook. I swear laptop engineers are just too clumsy and lie a lot.

Car Talk / Re: Tell Us Your Car Fault Lets Assess And Fix Them by 2shure: 12:21pm On Jun 16
Yeah,catalyst has about 5 to 10 difference on mpg the main thing is 02 sensors,plugs,engine oil. By the way ,u suppose know say fiel wey dey around na highly adulterated so it burns faster than match stick.i have exhaust net leak and bad plugs but guess what.6litres go still carry me at least 24km.anything after that the car go stall,off so i dey plan to go fix am by next weekend.exhaust net 8k,plugs 5k. Nawa o. Sonething that wont cost me 4k total before now
akusucymon:
My brother, same question I ask my self this morning before I stepped out, kindly advise myself to leave the car first.
However, a brief history, I got a new engine February, and after installation I noticed the car does not change gear well from 3 above, some people told me that is the reason for the fuel consumption and the I should check my gear this and gear that. Until one electrician drove the car and told me the car is not breathing and we called a panel to check the exhaust, no catalyst in the front and the one in the back is blocked by rusted net, don't know where it came from, so I was advised to remove whatever is left of the blocked catalyst. I did and the vehicle acceleration is gear is very good now, but the fuel consumption didn't stop
Phones / Re: Stop Paying More For Data And Airtime- Use This Simple Trick by 2shure: 12:16pm On Jun 16
Guys na scam.
If u want better data.
Dial ×121#
And select data4me. Buy mtn 200mb for 50 naira
Or 1 gig for 2h
The mtn app for good to use,but as e be na 1 week ago e work last.e no gree show balance or load.
Travel / Re: Man Allegedly Denied Visa For Owing Loan App N5K by 2shure: 12:14pm On Jun 16
Story.na loan shark handiwork. Awon ile.because na dia papa wey dey issue visa. No panic. No level

15 Likes 2 Shares

Romance / Re: Angry Wife Wreaks Havoc At Home Over Sallah Ram (Photos) by 2shure: 11:34am On Jun 16
Ole.i get 3 moslem friends wey say make I come flex.i no go. Most of their ram are cursed and they have spoken into it,cooked it with juju to take your glory.id rather eat my rice and egg than to go chop ritual food.ole.

3 Likes

Crime / Re: Two Fake EFCC Operatives Bag 46 Years Jail In Lagos by 2shure: 11:31am On Jun 16
Most of them are fake. What they do is,to align with one corrupt mobile police officer,rent a white hilux,rent police van,begin mount road block stop and search. I've encountered like 3 and when I stood my ground,made calls,they hurriedly pushed me away and i fled the scene. They should be killed pls
Crime / Re: Abuja Night Club Attacked By Robbers, DJ Killed by 2shure: 11:08am On Jun 16
There is no fun in club,infact I prefer a private lounge or modern bar to club. Beer for club 7k.
Beer for lounge....2000
Beer for bar..1k

Club is boring,yeah u get your privacy if club ain't filled up,but chances of getting poisoned very high,chances of getting killed very high,chances of getting robbed ,over guage.
Rot in hell dj. U died playing worldly songs.
Phones / Re: Please Guys: Which Unlimited Data Do You Use. by 2shure: 11:03am On Jun 16
Mtn 200mb for 50 naira.
Dial ×121#.
Select data4me.
Select 2...mtn 200mb for 50 naira. Validity 2weeks.
Load 5h. Do mtn 2h 1 gig .fo another 2h 1 gig. Then the 100 naira use am do 50 naira 200mb twice. That's 2gig 400mb. E go last u at least 5days on moderate browsing.
Travel / Re: Highlander SUV On Fire On 3rd Mainland Bridge, Lagos (Photos) by 2shure: 10:56am On Jun 16
Old model quack rewire don go conecct blue wires wrong ly or he get leaky fuel tank since ..money don waste. Depression sets in soon.
Most Nigerians don't engage insurance,instead make I do insurance,I go guard my property.tracker,pedal locks ,big fire extinguisher na must.
Autos / Re: Super Clean 2011 Honda Crosstour EXL. by 2shure: 10:49am On Jun 16
Honda has no value. U want to sell old model crosstour naija used and driven,gulp3d in naija fuel,oil,paint,ole. 2010 model direct toks sef no reach 7m.baztqd thief. The value now of this naija used and driven car no exceed 4m.dey play. Not worry,rain go rust am soon.ole
Tell the owner to come up with another lie. Owner wan relocate him car give innocent buyer ole.na now the owner wan travel,when motor don sapa.if dem born your papa well,I dare u to show engine bay and boot. Na then we go know say the car fit be 5 years driven sef.ole

1 Like

Health / Re: Man Cries Out As He Shows Off 1000 Bags Of Water He Uses To Bathe In Lekki by 2shure: 6:01pm On Jun 15
Wetin dey pain me na say,why no be around all those march,Feb he show us.at least rain dey fall now every 1 to 3 days.so who he dey do big boy for....he never go toilet oh,or even cook. Nor worry,continue. u go sell that car

3 Likes 1 Share

Crime / Re: 20-Year-Old Man Kidnaps Himself, Collects ₦5M Ransom In Bitcoin From His Father by 2shure: 12:59pm On Jun 15
He wants to buy benz.sadly with 5m he can't even see benz of 4m naija used.highest na corolla
Crime / Re: The Hungry Hand by 2shure: 12:48pm On Jun 15
The hungry thief will sell them for 1k .just wait and see. He will use 2h to buy smoke, use 3h to buy ogogoro then use the rest 5h to buy ambala and ewedu with no meat.

1 Like

Car Talk / Re: Tell Us Your Car Fault Lets Assess And Fix Them by 2shure: 12:33pm On Jun 15
Wait.must u drive the car.did u say 30k fuel from benin to warri.haba.no vex shey na v12.cos how a whole useless 4plugs avensis gondey take 30k fuel on top how many kilometres. Oga your exhaust dey leak,your exhaust net don get hole wey dey zap fuel. Changing plugs shey na new olug or na tokunbo. Nee plug wey dey inside those red and white toyota carton na fakest. Your exhaust dey leak,pr your nozzles are dirty and blocked,
akusucymon:
I have a 2005 avensis wagon with 1AZ engine (down nozzle) with an abnormally high fuel consumption. I use 30k fuel from Benin to warri now. It has a meter on the dashboard that indicates fuel consumption per 100km.formerly it use to be between 7.5-9 liter per 100km. But now it reads as high as 16 - 17 liter per 100km. I have done several computer scan which makes me doubt the ability of the machines and operators. Changed plugs, coil, air flow, injector head etc.. please anyone here has experienced such? If so what caused it and how and where did u fix it. Tnks for your help in anticipation

1 Like

Autos / Re: 6 Month Use Camry Sport 2013 Thumbstart by 2shure: 8:54pm On Jun 14
On top old model.its an accidented car sef,chassis don sapa,airbags for steering don deploy.ole.car wey u buy 5m.ole

1 Like

Romance / Re: Nigerians Are So Toxic And Dramatic In Nature by 2shure: 2:59pm On Jun 14
Be like say this one just newly take smoke
Family / Re: Temptations Everywhere! I'm Just Being Tempted In Abuja, And I.. by 2shure: 2:55pm On Jun 14
For you to fry Road side akara,with pap u must belong or join witches .its a known fact. If u refuse ,u will see hell.u will see customers oh,but your money will vanish,do not even go to that part. Most women frying skara by the road side are witches.i stopped eating roadside Akara years ago
NYSC / Re: Two Corpers Who Are Couples Establish Akara Business At Unibadan by 2shure: 10:31pm On Jun 13
Poverty

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (of 146 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.