Stats: 3,150,437 members, 7,808,567 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:31 PM

2shure's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 2shure's Profile / 2shure's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (of 132 pages)

Crime / Re: A Thief Explains How He Steals People's Valuables In Benin Clubs (Video) by 2shure: 1:53pm On Mar 06
Osaro the successful picker along mm way and Airport environs ,with the whole clubs and lounges at gra, spread to country home junction. Ole

Car Talk / Re: Automatic Transmission And Gear Repairs In Nigeria by 2shure: 12:12pm On Mar 06
Gear oil leaking,wrong gear oil,gear pan leaking.oil not guaged
Intergrated:
Hello house. Noticed my Toyota sienna revs high before changing gear. Please what could be the problem the gear was recently replaced.
Events / Re: Video Of Crossdressers At A Birthday Party In Calabar by 2shure: 9:58am On Mar 06
Deh fuc k.
Where is my 12 guage pump

Family / Re: How to kill myself by 2shure: 6:48am On Mar 06
Then starve to death
Car Talk / Re: Wrangler Jeep 2010 by 2shure: 6:12am On Mar 06
8m.i need am badly.i no need drive inside pot holes with care or press brake inside pot hole ,or fear to climb water.see as under free,see tyre as e big.police with road safety can never ever never flag me down.lai lai. Customs go pick race

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IrjBLbdGdic&pp=ygUkamVlcCBqbCB3cmFuZ2xlciBjcnVzaGluZyBzb21lIGNhcnMg
Health / Re: Obaseki Boosts Emergency Response With Launch Of Edo EMS by 2shure: 4:37am On Mar 06
Nonsense quacks
Romance / Re: Did She Deceived Me That Nobody Is Knacking Her? by 2shure: 11:27pm On Mar 05
Face your books stupid student

Autos / Re: Tokunbo Nissan Micra by 2shure: 11:13pm On Mar 05
If I make a u turn and I hear that gbim gbim gbim sound for passenger side.i go pay 200k. This one no be fender mud guard hitting tyre sound oh.
Car Talk / Re: Club-Lexus by 2shure: 11:02pm On Mar 05
Normal hill na gear 1 na. Gear 3 na fire down.gear 4 na turbo.while gear 5 na see mary,see jesus. Pls dont forget,its not a rwd ,its a fwd ,pls dont fire it more than 100kph,or highest 120kph. o cos that es350 no balance for ground esp hard breaks on hard acceleration could be disastrous. in all take care of lexus.
Maxcoded:

Omooh, Naija. People really don't have the fear of God again, ahah

I have not noticed any issues with it tho, ever since the oil change. No jerking or delay in engaging gears

Although I noticed at times when I use a low gear to enter an uphill, the car quickly tries to engage a new gear(I assume gear 1) when I try to accelerate which I assume is normal. Because even in a manual transmission, you will need gear one to better navigate an uphill

I might be wrong with my analysis tho, don't know too much about cars, lol
Car Talk / Re: Club-Lexus by 2shure: 10:44pm On Mar 05
Honestly i cant say. They can repackage fake steering oil disguised as transmission oil at ladipo inside original can. Just dey pray
Maxcoded:

It's a red color although they showed me the green one too of about 50k, got the red color one for 35k.

Tried to clean the numbers on top, didn't clean off, although the paint kind of robbed off but the number still shows clearly despite my attempt to try and rub it off with my finger.

Does that indicate a fake one?
Car Talk / Re: Club-Lexus by 2shure: 10:40pm On Mar 05
The one in green can,tho not guaranteed,unless u import from yankee cos obedients don adulterate
Bush2013:
Which one is original?
Car Talk / Re: Let's Talk About Automatic Transmission Fluid (gear Oil) by 2shure: 10:09pm On Mar 05
Use it.0w20 with naija hot weather,plus engine heat go dry up the oil within 1 week and engine go knock. Go for 5w30 pls
alwayzonlyn:
Pls can I use 5W-30 or OW 30 oil for my Toyota corolla 2012?

The recommended oil is OW 20 but some ppl are saying its not too suitable for our harsh (high temperature) weather.

Car Talk / Re: Club-Lexus by 2shure: 10:06pm On Mar 05
Really. Well of he no remove transmission pan.then 4litres dey ok. But hope na original type t4 o.not all those repackaged fake trans oil obidients dey package as original. Was the can colour green ot na the old red colour
Maxcoded:

Es 350 doesn't have a dipstick, it's one of the things I hate about the car
Car Talk / Re: Club-Lexus by 2shure: 10:01pm On Mar 05
4litres guage.did u guage the dipstick
Maxcoded:

Lmao, car wey I dey baby na him person dey handle laidis ? πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

By the way, is a 4L WS gear oil enough to gauge the transmission? I read on the owners manual that the transmission oil shouldn't be too low or too much.

Reason why I asked if because I recently changed the transmission oil. The guy drained everything on there and then added the 4L WS total oil, he said it's OK like that when I asked
Car Talk / Re: Club-Lexus by 2shure: 9:00pm On Mar 05
Yea.thats the spirit. The moment u attempt to correct one thing to the other.trust me.lexus na sensor upon sensor.the car will never remain the same. Whats making those noise could be either the pulleys or Thr abt.most cars in naija run with fan direct. The one that wants to revert back to factory spec will experience overheating afyer sometime.just drive am like that.also mind u.lexus es350 is a fwd and it also does ball joint failure.see your lexus es350. See am here.
Dem don drift lexus es350 taya for dubai

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qr6swbuVAf8&pp=ygUYTGV4dXMgZXMgMzUwIGRyaWZ0IGR1YmFp

Maxcoded:

Thanks a lot, I guess I should get used to the fans always running at full speed. The car doesn't overheat tho, max temperature on the gauge is always not above half even in super hot weather

Travel / Re: One Dies, Eight Injured In Anambra Road Crash by 2shure: 8:45pm On Mar 05
Na.infact i never knew anything called balljoints till i ditched suvs and started riding sedans. Steering go dey very light and e go dey tilt go one direction.
post=128793941:

Are You Shocked 😲

Travel / Re: One Dies, Eight Injured In Anambra Road Crash by 2shure: 8:37pm On Mar 05
Ball joints. I'm sure it had been giving signs since.but na naija now. We go manage am till e catch fire or spoil

19 Likes 1 Share

Car Talk / Re: Club-Lexus by 2shure: 8:34pm On Mar 05
Pls leave it like that. Pls i beg of u. If u like follow anyone advice here and tamper with it.by the time the lexus starts overheating,kiss the car goodbye. I have imported 2cars from usa and i met the fans like that,i wanted to revert but i said no.till i sold those cars,they never overheated. The thing is nairaland quacks would want yoy to come to their shop so they scatter the car for u.be wise.
Maxcoded:
Hello everyone and good evening

I just got an 07 es 350 few weeks ago and I have just one issue. The radiator fan comes on and runs at full speed when the engine is switched ON, even when it's super cold in the morning. By my understanding, the cooling fan should only come on when the engine is getting to a certain temperature

My mechanic told me they've removed the thermostat because of the Nigerian weather (normal BS) . I find that hard to believe because oyibo wey do car must have factored all these into consideration when building the car

Now the fans noise seems kind of annoying as it runs at full speed.. Most es350 I know are very quiet when idle

I would really appreciate any input

Thanks a lot
Crime / Re: Airtel Router by 2shure: 8:31pm On Mar 05
Oya na. Airtel go hear am hot.time to dump dstv and go digital..
oyepaulkay:
Airtel 5G router or the Airtel hertz 6 router or the outdoor unit.
20k for 20mbps
I think 30k for 35mbps don’t know you can check any of the threads or visit any airtel office near you.

No FUP, No throttling and Data is not capped, if the network is good in your area, go for it.

Music/Radio / Lyrics ..ay Bin Pawa by 2shure: 7:39pm On Mar 05
Ma country shitted on me. Ma country.
She wanna get rid of me(ebin pawa)
Na never
Cause of Tins I've seen..(ebin pawa)
U know too much
Cos of sins of buhari and tinubu.
We've seen too much.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DzRuauqtsPY&pp=ygUOTXkgY291bnRyeSBuYXM%3D
Crime / Re: Airtel Router by 2shure: 7:31pm On Mar 05
Oya na. How much do they sell the router.
Peterlove11:

Airtel unlimited exist.......ask around in your locality, it's speed based
Politics / Re: Rotimi Amaechi Called To Nigerian Bar (photos) by 2shure: 4:19pm On Mar 05
After bribing his way there. Nigeria law is crappie and filled of empty skulls.

Autos / Re: Shell Premix Antifreeze Coolant by 2shure: 4:01pm On Mar 05
Hw much. I'm using distilled water and coolant
Investment / Re: Genuinely Earn Online Using Crypto by 2shure: 2:40pm On Mar 05
Ole
Romance / Re: I Miss Life Of The Late 90s by 2shure: 2:38pm On Mar 05
Wake up. Dillusional ape
Car Talk / Re: 2001 Toyota Rav4 by 2shure: 8:24am On Mar 05
Idiot wey dey drive scrap honda.stupid auto manual wey go open useless threads on top one dead car.idiot
fineboynl:
how many times they will ban him. He keeps changing moniker.
Autos / Re: 2008 Mercedes-benz S-class,550 by 2shure: 7:13am On Mar 05
V8....1 hard acceleration..vuuuuuhhhhrhuuuuoooommmmnnn....... 3litres don go. People wey dey pull 3.0 to 3.7l never fit sell dia own for 4m. As e dey parked,e go rust . Real time value no pass 4m.dey play

Family / Re: 1.5 HP Panasonic AC by 2shure: 5:08am On Mar 05
Ole. When u bought this old model AC,was it up to 50k. Now u want to sell almost a 10year old used AC for 120k. Ole. U Don go broke .u think day na iphone u dey sell.ode. no put am for 50k. E go burn for that outside.ole

Autos / Re: Sold!!!. Neatly Used 2004 Mercedes Benz S-class (W220) by 2shure: 4:49am On Mar 05
1 hard acceleration. Vuurhhrruuoooommmm. 2litres don go. My cousin had this car wayback in 2013. Las Las na dust and rust kill am. Car was parked and abandoned. Did u say the engine size na 5.0l v8...hahahahaha. dey play. People wey dey pull 3.5 and 3.7l never fit sell dia own for 4m. Na u wan come sell one dead car for 5m. Dey play. When rain starts.na rust go end am

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (of 132 pages)