Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,849 members, 7,817,516 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:36 PM

2SWT's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 2SWT's Profile / 2SWT's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (of 55 pages)

Career / Re: Which Course Is More Lucrative To Study In Nigeria? by 2SWT(f): 9:43pm On Jan 27, 2021
yusman14:
Really??
click the green icon left to payment gateway..then enter your naira amount..it will be converted to dollar instantly..then pay for cart order..
it worked thanks alot
Career / Re: Which Course Is More Lucrative To Study In Nigeria? by 2SWT(f): 10:14am On Jan 27, 2021
yusman14:
Hello sir..I just bought some udemy courses..do you have a trick on how to download the videos for offline view?
please how did you pay for the course? They are rejecting my cards
Programming / Re: Pls Any Programmer In Uyo?? by 2SWT(f): 8:42am On Jan 27, 2021
Sohnya:

Hi, I am also in Uyo, learning Programming but I’m starting with JavaScript, I Take courses on Udemy, YouTube and other sites and books too.
Want to connect with me, so maybe we can learn together, I know our languages are different, but still it would be nice, hoping to hear from you
Please have you paid for Udemy course recently? They are rejecting my cards I don't know if it's happening to only me or its general
Art, Graphics & Video / Re: Who Can Get Me These Courses by 2SWT(f): 8:34am On Jan 27, 2021
Abigailgibson:
I enrolled to study motion graphics on Udemy. due to frequent spending on data, I figured it will be cheaper and better if I can get the full course in a hard disk instead.

please did you pay for the course recently?
Politics / Re: Hoodlums, Residents Invade Warehouse In Osun, Loot COVID-19 Palliatives by 2SWT(f): 12:59pm On Oct 23, 2020
Where is the Delta warehouse please

52 Likes 1 Share

Romance / Re: Ghanian Lady Flaunt Huge Backside, Spark Outrage Among Nigerian Ladies by 2SWT(f): 8:55am On Feb 01, 2020
Wawu
But honestly that's too much load for one person
Romance / Re: Adeboye Was Right In Asking Son To Sack Secretary by 2SWT(f): 8:44am On Feb 01, 2020
Although I agree with the part of cutting of the distraction, but I feel sacking her was way overboard. Moving her to another department would have been the best thing to do.

Now the poor girl is there without any job most likely
Romance / Re: What Should I Do by 2SWT(f): 8:43am On Feb 01, 2020
You're getting what you deserve?

You knew she was with another guy and you still went on.
Honestly, she will only leave him when she's ready to do so
Family / Re: Living With My Sister Whose Husband Is In Abroad by 2SWT(f): 8:34am On Feb 01, 2020
Honestly I see nothing wrong with it, she's your sister right? And she offered for you to stay there with her, yo didn't beg for it. Go ahead, move in except she has an attitude normally that you don't like

6 Likes

Romance / Re: Moment Of Truth by 2SWT(f): 5:35pm On Jan 30, 2020
Romance / Re: . by 2SWT(f): 2:31pm On Jan 30, 2020
chicogentil:
See as ladies dey avoid this thread like plague
are we supposed to come and cry with her?
Romance / Re: Help: Tips On How To Do That Thing by 2SWT(f): 2:11pm On Jan 30, 2020
Joblessness

1 Like

Romance / Re: . by 2SWT(f): 1:52pm On Jan 30, 2020
Madam would you be comfortable if tables were turned?

Please cut all Ties and move on except you want to throw the 11yrs away

4 Likes

Romance / How To Get A Clear And Smooth Skin In Less Than One Week by 2SWT(f): 1:51pm On Jan 30, 2020
Have you been battling with rough and dead skin? This is your way out of that skin problem!

Check out this video!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CJ2HuzO65gI

2 Likes

Fashion / Re: Please Recommend A Good Body Lighting Lotion And Shower Cream For Me by 2SWT(f): 2:14am On Jan 27, 2020
dake40:

I use qei too (original one)

Got a fairer in less than 2 months and after 4 months, I'm getting darker..

I'm missing with qei serum though

Don't know why
Wow
I never really experienced that

Maybe you should go to a cosmetic shop, they will be able to give you better options
Romance / Re: This Message Is For The Chubby Or Plus Sized Sisters... by 2SWT(f): 2:12am On Jan 27, 2020
AfroKnight:

You can see the number of men who have shut you down for attacking chubby women.

Big bold women are treasured by many Nigerian men. It’s these oyinbo people that use the fitfam culture to shame orobo babes.

Maybe I should find me a chubby babe. My guys who married or are dating chubby babes are looking fresh. It appears these chubby babes know how to take care of their men. grin
Your problem dear

2 Likes

Fashion / Re: Please Recommend A Good Body Lighting Lotion And Shower Cream For Me by 2SWT(f): 8:54am On Jan 26, 2020
I used QEI+ at a time and it was great but the fakes are everywhere now. If there's a trusted supermarket in your area you can try it out
Romance / Re: This Message Is For The Chubby Or Plus Sized Sisters... by 2SWT(f): 4:34pm On Jan 24, 2020
emerald02:

my woman is proudly bbw and we're getting married soon. you can hate for all I care wink

my woman is proudly bbw and we're getting married soon. you can hate for all I care
lol
Who has time to hate

1 Like

Romance / Re: This Message Is For The Chubby Or Plus Sized Sisters... by 2SWT(f): 5:58pm On Jan 23, 2020
emerald02:

we u kip kwayet there
why? You guys encourage being fat then later run after younger ladies because your wife is too fat

9 Likes 1 Share

Romance / Re: This Message Is For The Chubby Or Plus Sized Sisters... by 2SWT(f): 8:45am On Jan 23, 2020
You're fat please, stop being Lazy and go to the gym

26 Likes 2 Shares

Romance / Re: No Sex Before Marriage: Did I Overreact? by 2SWT(f): 10:40am On Jan 11, 2020
Romance / Re: Should I Give Her A Second Chance? by 2SWT(f): 10:35am On Jan 11, 2020
You might actually be overacting, cos obviously from your narration this is the first time she's doing something like this.

You should watch out for how her communication with the ex is like and possibly ask her to stop.

Tell her about your fears and watch if she changes or not.

Not all exes are monsters

2 Likes

Food / Re: How To Cook Party Jollof Rice In Just 4 Steps by 2SWT(f): 10:30am On Jan 11, 2020
However if you want to try out a smaller quantity, you can use half of the measurement
400g rice (2 cups)
1½ sachet if the mix
½ litre of water

And it's will still come out fine
Food / Re: How To Cook Party Jollof Rice In Just 4 Steps by 2SWT(f): 10:24am On Jan 11, 2020
cupidhero:

No offence but the add one litre line ruined the whole recipe. I believe you should have said add water to desired level. Some clueless bachelor will end up using one litre for 5 cups of rice. How about a remix to the recipe?
Oh okay I guess I skipped the quantity part, I actually mentioned it in the video.

I'll add it to the original post. Thanks for pointing it out
Food / Re: How To Cook Party Jollof Rice In Just 4 Steps by 2SWT(f): 4:17pm On Jan 10, 2020
800g rice (4 cups)
3 sachets of the Tasty Tom Jollof mix

Step 1
Put groundnut oil in a pot allow to heat

Step 2
Put the Jollof mix in the pot and allow to fry for 4 minutes

step 3
Add one litre of water to the sauce and add seasoning and salt

step 4
Add washed rice and allow to cook for 35 minutes.

My thoughts??

1 Like

Food / How To Cook Party Jollof Rice In Just 4 Steps by 2SWT(f): 3:16pm On Jan 10, 2020
Hello there!
Have you heard about the Tasty Tom Jollof mix?
It's a one ingredient Jollof mix meant to make cooking your awesome Jollof rice easy in just 4 steps. One sachet sells for ₦50 and honestly it's a must try

Here's a honest review of the mix.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D8FbToySTfM
Fashion/Clothing Market / Re: Make Money Importing These Beautiful Bags And Shoes by 2SWT(f): 9:58am On Dec 26, 2019
Fashion / Re: Are U A Professional Makeup Artist? Get In Here Let's Discuss Our Challenges. by 2SWT(f): 7:36pm On Nov 30, 2019
MrCork:

u again..anyways please do u hav boooobsi, nyansh, beautiful lips , smooth leg an r u lightskin? cheesy
can you just f*cking leave me alone?
Romance / Re: Girls 10 Secrets: How To Impress Your Boyfriend by 2SWT(f): 11:20am On Nov 28, 2019
All these work for man?
Men are everywhere abeg
Romance / Re: Ladies,before You Start Using Your Body To Settle Your Financial Needs by 2SWT(f): 11:06am On Nov 28, 2019
Mind your business oga, the men spending money are not complaining

3 Likes

Education / Re: 9 Easy Tips On How To Overcome Procrastination by 2SWT(f): 10:13pm On Nov 25, 2019
400billionman:
Are you the one who wrote this ?

Or someone help you.
yes I wrote it myself
Why did you ask?

1 Like

Romance / Re: Ladies, Tell The Truth Please.. by 2SWT(f): 10:02pm On Nov 25, 2019
MrCork:

sharrrrrap mennnn...U been to London?....show respet innnit!!.. GOAT!! angry
if your kinda London is what people talk about when they mention London then abeg Canada will contain me

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (of 55 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.