Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,028 members, 7,849,156 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 03:26 PM

2Ways's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 2Ways's Profile / 2Ways's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (of 20 pages)

Foreign Affairs / Re: Israel Raids Gaza, Looks For Hostages (Video) by 2Ways(m): 7:27pm On Oct 13, 2023
What were they thinking when they allowed the terrorist group ( Hamas) , to reck havoc in Israel and come back to Palestine to hide?

2 Likes

Sports / Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Sentenced To 99 Lashes For Hugging A Woman While Taking Photo by 2Ways(m): 2:47pm On Oct 13, 2023
They should come and lash him now...
Terrorism in disguise.

65 Likes 3 Shares

Foreign Affairs / Re: Islamic University Of Gaza: Israel Bombs Gaza's Largest Institution by 2Ways(m): 1:40pm On Oct 11, 2023
GOTVee:
sad Even though I'm a born again Christian, we Christians condemn the brutality of Isreal against Gaza. No sane Christian should support the bombing of children and innocent women. We nigerian Christians stand with and will continue to pray for the Palestinians. sad

See this terrorist disguising.

4 Likes

Foreign Affairs / Re: Israel-Hamas War Live Updates Thread (Pictured) by 2Ways(m): 10:18pm On Oct 09, 2023
Because of Land, people are killing themselves and would be buried in the same land they were not able to get while alive.

6 Likes 1 Share

Politics / Re: Tinubu Snubs Niger Coup Leader’s Overtures For Direct Talks by 2Ways(m): 9:54pm On Oct 09, 2023
Snubs abi fear?
Foreign Affairs / Re: Austria Halts Palestinian Aid In Response To Hamas Attack by 2Ways(m): 9:50pm On Oct 09, 2023
CoronaVirusPro:

Fvck you!

It's not hard to detect a terrorist.

4 Likes 1 Share

Foreign Affairs / Re: Austria Halts Palestinian Aid In Response To Hamas Attack by 2Ways(m): 9:47pm On Oct 09, 2023
CoronaVirusPro:

Beer parlour news!

Do you know who funds the Sub-Saharan Emirate Kingdoms? You don't know!

If me are you were to be in Israel, I would have collected your house and their is nothing you will do.

Even a time will come in Nigeria when that will happen.

Just look at the rubbish a grown up man is typing.

Somehow this nairaland is funny.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Politics / Re: Islam Endangered If Taraba, Nasarawa Fall To Non-Muslim Governors – Sheik Sokoto by 2Ways(m): 7:18pm On Oct 07, 2023
garfield1:

What sort of naivety is this? Are you telling me that you aren't aware of the supremacy battle between christians and Muslims in plateau,nasarawa,adamawa etc? You mean you haven't heard how ex gov adamu swore never to allow christians rule nasarawa? Are you not aware that during the collation for Lafia,shettima,El rufai,pantami were there? Both religions voted the two candidates but if you check well,most Xtians voted ombugadu while Muslims voted sule.this is the same ombugadu that was trashed in 2015 and 2019 by an unknown sule? What happened? You think sheikh sokoto spoke on his own? Millions are behind him

What kind of rubbish comment is this?
Was Ombugadu on the gubernatorial ballot in 2015? Even in 2019 he won and sule knows that. He couldn't escape this time around because of the BVAS.

Shetima couldn't and can't do anything.
Elrufai and whatever you call him, doesn't have that political sagacity in Nasarawa State.
Politics / Re: 47 Companies Bid For World Bank’s 1.25m Meters Worth $155m by 2Ways(m): 8:32am On Oct 06, 2023
Family / Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by 2Ways(m): 8:26pm On Oct 04, 2023
lateefykn84:
Direct Tokubo working perfectly but screen need to fix repairable without changing the screen

LG. 49sj800v
Side 49 inch 4k SUPER UHD smart tv

081-4511-0152

Ikorodu

Why don't you fix the screen before selling (and also state to the intended new owner that the TV has been tempered on).
Secondly you said it works perfectly so why then does it need fixing?

6 Likes

Health / Re: Anesther Egede Dies After Doctors Left Cotton Wool In Her Belly During Surgery by 2Ways(m): 10:02pm On Oct 03, 2023
DyingFetus:
The doctor did a great job, I'm impressed

You think you are catching cruise with this but you sound dum*

18 Likes 1 Share

Jobs/Vacancies / Re: Name The Worst Companies To Work For In Nigeria And Give Your Reasons by 2Ways(m): 9:12pm On Oct 03, 2023
jessylaurel:

How sure are you of point number 4??

It's true, if you eat their food you are a goner.
Politics / Re: Terrorists Attend Secret Meeting With Nigerian 'Officials' by 2Ways(m): 10:10pm On Sep 29, 2023
Nigeria is gone.

1 Like

Science/Technology / Re: Hassan & Hussaini Muhammad Nawad Design Cooking Stove That Uses Water, Petrol by 2Ways(m): 11:09am On Sep 23, 2023
Nice but I have seen this online before.

It was not even invented by a Nigerian.
Education / Re: Bandits Kidnap 24 Students Of Federal University Of Gusau From Hostel by 2Ways(m): 11:32am On Sep 22, 2023
Chai imagine laying in your bed at night, only to wake up in the forest.

10 Likes

Jobs/Vacancies / Re: Production Technician @ Nestle Nigeria Plc by 2Ways(m): 2:13pm On Sep 21, 2023
When there's an opening, you people won't post it here for others to see. But when you need a past question you need expo/help , you will put it here.

2 Likes

Education / Re: Amaechina Chimbusonma Nwadiuto Scores Nine A1s In 2023 WASSCE by 2Ways(m): 11:36am On Aug 12, 2023
tunjijones:
What was her jamb score?

Read and comprehend before you comment.
Had it been you read you would have seen her score there.
Crime / Re: NDLEA Shoots Little Boy During A Raid At A Drug Joint In Okpanam, Delta State by 2Ways(m): 9:13am On Jul 15, 2023
Chaiii
Politics / Re: Panel Storms Ortom’s Automobile Workshop, Impounds Vehicles by 2Ways(m): 7:44pm On Jul 12, 2023
dominique:
How this man is not yet behind bars should be counted as one of the greatest mysteries of 2023

What have you said about other politicians? I guess they are barred from the bars.

1 Like

Food / Re: See How We Barbecue Rams In Birnin Kebbi Today Sallah Day by 2Ways(m): 7:01pm On Jun 28, 2023
ManirBK:
yes that pictures is from last year's Sallah from me check it here https://www.nairaland.com/7219812/see-how-slaughtered-barbecue-rams

Okay I thought as much.
Food / Re: See How We Barbecue Rams In Birnin Kebbi Today Sallah Day by 2Ways(m): 6:20pm On Jun 28, 2023
I have seen this same picture before somewhere long time ago...

Modified
You are the same person that posted it.

19 Likes 1 Share

Family / Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by 2Ways(m): 12:36pm On Jun 24, 2023
kiekie1:
UP FOR SALE!!

Century 5kva stabilizer
Condition: Fairly used .. Fully functional.
Applications: Air-conditioning set, water pumps , full flat electronics below 5000va etc

Price: N40,000

This your AVR was listed@ 35k earlier, how come it jumped to 40k?

For further enquiry & purchase;
Contact,
Smartcell global services
CALL LINE: 081-350-31951
Celebrities / Re: Nollywood Star Don Brymo Is Dead by 2Ways(m): 11:02am On Jun 15, 2023
kestolove95:
Another obidi0t down...

How old are you? Return your mom's phone and stay off social media.

2 Likes

Family / Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by 2Ways(m): 11:54am On Jun 11, 2023
anuoreangel:
Timberland
Size 40-46

5 pairs above 17,000/pair
Less than 5 pairs 17,500/pair
1 pair 18,000
Nationwide delivery available

Your shoe is nice but I don't have strength to be dragging shoe size with you. You fit send size 50 give me and still come tell me say I don't know my shoe size.

By the way I hear say you be scammer.

20 Likes

Travel / Re: Beautiful Pictures Of The New International Terminal Of Akwa Ibom Airport by 2Ways(m): 6:28pm On Jun 01, 2023
fuckuigbos:
Of course nde ataha aman isong eyen Akwa Abasi Ibom. Uneghe ede ndisime ibon.

Eku nam nso?
Travel / Re: Beautiful Pictures Of The New International Terminal Of Akwa Ibom Airport by 2Ways(m): 9:56am On May 29, 2023
fuckuigbos:
Akwa Ibom agid ayaya. Well done Udom and Kudos to Akwa Ibom State.

Are you sure you are from Akwa Ibom? Why this kinda monicker?
Education / Re: UNIZIK Takes Delivery Of Office Furniture As Donation From Two Alumni by 2Ways(m): 9:00am On May 14, 2023
Nice
Politics / Re: Politics Section Moderator Wanted by 2Ways(m): 11:06am On May 07, 2023
Dear Seun,
Politics section was my favourite section on nairaland until recently when some apologist hold sway of it.
Sequel to your advert, I would love to recommend Fergie... I don't know if I get his sobriquet correctly, he is one out of the few unbiased political pundit on nairaland whose political submission is devoid of ethnic slur, biased and tribalism. I recommend him for the Job.

2 Likes

Education / Re: JAMB: Between The Conservative North & The Chest-Beating South - Reno Omokri by 2Ways(m): 7:08pm On May 06, 2023
I have stayed here in the North for years now... I understand them for these few years. Who said northeners doesn't celebrate their wins? It's just that their educational breakthrough/wins comes once in a blue moon.

2 Likes

Education / Re: JAMB: Between The Conservative North & The Chest-Beating South - Reno Omokri by 2Ways(m): 7:01pm On May 06, 2023
Environment Influences ones attitude/character, if you stay in an environment where reading/studying is a culture, you will definitely be bookwarm . If you stay in an environment where doing business and making morning is their daily routine, you will definitely fall into it.

But if you stay in an environment where they celebrate fanatism, religious bigotry... Then you know where we are heading to.

19 Likes 1 Share

Family / Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by 2Ways(m): 7:51pm On Apr 27, 2023
amycole:
Brand new 6feet tv consoles
Ikorodu Lagos
65k negotiable
Delivery available

This is really nice. I wish you quick sales.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (of 20 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.