Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,377 members, 7,861,044 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 09:59 PM

2Ways's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 2Ways's Profile / 2Ways's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (of 20 pages)

Education / Re: JAMB: Between The Conservative North & The Chest-Beating South - Reno Omokri by 2Ways(m): 7:08pm On May 06, 2023
I have stayed here in the North for years now... I understand them for these few years. Who said northeners doesn't celebrate their wins? It's just that their educational breakthrough/wins comes once in a blue moon.

2 Likes

Education / Re: JAMB: Between The Conservative North & The Chest-Beating South - Reno Omokri by 2Ways(m): 7:01pm On May 06, 2023
Environment Influences ones attitude/character, if you stay in an environment where reading/studying is a culture, you will definitely be bookwarm . If you stay in an environment where doing business and making morning is their daily routine, you will definitely fall into it.

But if you stay in an environment where they celebrate fanatism, religious bigotry... Then you know where we are heading to.

19 Likes 1 Share

Family / Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by 2Ways(m): 7:51pm On Apr 27, 2023
amycole:
Brand new 6feet tv consoles
Ikorodu Lagos
65k negotiable
Delivery available

This is really nice. I wish you quick sales.

2 Likes

Crime / Re: Man Uses Acid To Fry Groundnuts (Video, Photos) by 2Ways(m): 12:18am On Apr 23, 2023
KufreBank:
The one wey shock me pass na paw paw stew/sauce that is en vogue in Akwa Ibom restaurants, Omo purge nearly killed me the first time I chop am

Which local government Area in Akwa ibom, because this is strange to me.
Politics / Re: "Peter Obi Is Ethnically Cleansing Labour Party" - Alhaji Bashiru Apapa by 2Ways(m): 11:21am On Apr 19, 2023
When you are tired, you will keep quiet.
Politics / Re: States With Increased Domestic Debt In SEVEN Years (dec 2015 - Dec 2022) by 2Ways(m): 1:12pm On Apr 04, 2023
Ireportlive:
Obi the scammer has some explainations to make

Are you sure you aren't running mad at this rate?

23 Likes 2 Shares

Politics / Re: Guber Election: Peter Obi And His Wife Cast Their Vote (photos) by 2Ways(m): 1:16pm On Mar 18, 2023
Pleasant01:
Bro was governor for 8yrs...see his polling unit lipsrsealed

You are a dolt. Have you not seen buharis polling unit?
Family / Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by 2Ways(m): 7:10pm On Mar 11, 2023
Kenarr:
Neatly used foreign tv console for sale at 32k

Call or WhatsApp: 09025246181

Is this console still available?

1 Like

Phones / Re: Telcos Migrate To Harmonised Short Codes, Collapse Individual Short Codes May 17 by 2Ways(m): 11:36am On Mar 08, 2023
Moh247:
cool

Buhari done bring another wahala... One week one problem

2.7 trillion Old note taking out of circulation

450billion new notes printed

Cashless transaction going through congestion and transaction failing

Now Buhari wants to migrate all USSD service codes to a single platform by March 17 all of a sudden without prior notice

I Saw May 17th on the Post, not the March 17th you are quoting.
Politics / Re: Gbadebo Rhodes-Vivour (LP Lagos Governorship Candidate) Engagement Thread by 2Ways(m): 10:51pm On Mar 06, 2023
Omoawoke:

You cannot speak Yoruba, you were insulting Yoruba calling them afonja and you want to become governor mr Chinedu

You will never smell that seat

Why are you crying on every thread?
I can see this LP candidate is giving you nightmare.
Food / Re: See The Food I Bought For 2.5k In Maiduguri by 2Ways(m): 12:00pm On Mar 06, 2023
This is chicken republic Sir...
Politics / Re: Peter Obi Wins Kosofe LGA/ Ogudu Lagos With Wide Margin - Punch by 2Ways(m): 6:23pm On Feb 25, 2023
SIawomir:
Lhordspy
Moh247
Freestuffsng

Batified
Leodeking

Where have you been?
Politics / Re: Mobile Phones, Photographic Devices Not Allowed In Voting Cubicle – INEC by 2Ways(m): 6:51am On Feb 25, 2023
Nice
Politics / Re: Nigerian Presidential Election 2023 (Live Updates And Monitoring) by 2Ways(m): 6:49am On Feb 25, 2023
Following.
Politics / Re: Soldiers Intercept ₦‎2 Million Cash Being Transported To Gombe Politician by 2Ways(m): 6:42am On Feb 25, 2023
The security agencies are really trying.

Kudos to them.

7 Likes

Politics / Re: APC Campaigns For Tinubu, Akpabio In Essien Udim, Akwa Ibom State by 2Ways(m): 11:29am On Feb 21, 2023
garfield1:

Tinubu will get 30% in akwa ibom

You are dreaming.

Since Akpabio decamped to APC, he has not won any election.
Politics / Re: "Tell That Boy" Tinubu Blasts Governor Emmanuel Udom by 2Ways(m): 9:12pm On Jan 30, 2023
N3TRAL:

Akwa Ibom people will love Jagaban more for calling Udom a boy. Jagaban is not lying. Even as Governor, Udom spends at least 4 days a week at his residence in Lagos.

The streets of Uyo are wild for Jagaban.

Jagaban will win at least 10 Local Governments in Akwa Ibom. He will get his 25% and move on.
You are silly for this comment. Ask yourself when last did Akpabio win an election since he decamped to APC?
Akwa Ibom people know the person that brought Jagaban to them.

He is the person that built the stadium used for the campaign today. It is the best stadium in Nigeria modelled after Bayern's Arena in Munich. It is better than the one in Peter Obi's Anambra or Atiku's Adamawa.

He is the person that gave Akwa Ibom State an airport. Anambra's billionaires used to land in Enugu state under Peter Obi and drive to their mansions in the village. Anambra had no airport.

Akwa Ibom people know the man who built flyovers, quality roads - some extended into neighbouring Abia State.

His name is Akpabio. He is the one who brought Tinubu to his people and told them "Tinubu is a builder like me".

Akwa Ibom people will not fail Akpabio on his quest to become Nigeria's third citizen. They will vote massively to return Akpabio to the Senate and vote massively too for Tinubu.

That crowd you saw in Uyo today is pure love for Akpabio and Tinubu. APC will score better than Labour Party in AKWA IBOM.

Stop the hate-filled narrative.

Jobs/Vacancies / Re: What Did You Do With Your First Salary? by 2Ways(m): 11:12am On Jan 25, 2023
phorget:

Hope your dad gave back the money cos my mama used to remind me that the food I'd been consuming was bought with money... undecided

Lol My dad is different ooo...
How much do I have that Dad would be taking from me? Instead he pities me. Although I'm working but Dad still dey Pity me. I feel embarrassed shaaa.
Jobs/Vacancies / Re: Production Technician @ Nestle Nigeria Plc by 2Ways(m): 11:06am On Jan 25, 2023
Marevidris:
I just finish mine now. It was the same 20 questions

How was the test?

Did you do the pretest before the main test?
Politics / Re: Paul Arkwright Praises Peter Obi, Says He Has A Passion For Nigeria by 2Ways(m): 7:10am On Jan 17, 2023
Peter Obi for me, Peter Obi for Us...
Jobs/Vacancies / Re: What Did You Do With Your First Salary? by 2Ways(m): 5:26pm On Dec 28, 2022
I saved some with my dad and use the remaining money for........
Family / Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by 2Ways(m): 1:57pm On Dec 26, 2022
So many grown up babies....
Hmmm

5 Likes

Phones / Re: Christmas: Itel Grants Fans' Wishes, Shares Hosehold Items by 2Ways(m): 5:51pm On Dec 21, 2022
Nice one.
Politics / Re: PDP Presidential Campaign Train Moves To Osun State by 2Ways(m): 11:39am On Dec 07, 2022
I pray the next president of Nigeria be someone who can mitigate the unemployment to its minimum..

Fight insecurity, have a good economy blueprint.
Education / Re: Hijab: Lagos State Government Released Circular To enforce Court Judgement by 2Ways(m): 11:35am On Dec 07, 2022
But why is this hijab a thing of concern?
If they want to enforce hijab, invariably no need for uniform because other religion can put on what they like.

This is one of the reason I don't support the Muslim Muslim ticket.

Imagine what will happen in Nigeria eventually he wins ( which will never happen).

266 Likes 17 Shares

Politics / Re: Peter Obi Invited Wike To Commission Projects while He Was Governor by 2Ways(m): 7:42am On Nov 18, 2022
Do what is good.

Because you would be rewarded according to your deeds no matter how long it takes.

38 Likes

Politics / Re: See Funny Comparison Of Tinubu And Obi's Visit To Emir Of Lafia (Photo) by 2Ways(m): 6:40pm On Nov 11, 2022
The Emir is an APC man so what are you comparing?
Food / Re: What Cheaper Food Can I Buy Instead Of Rice? by 2Ways(m): 7:52pm On Nov 02, 2022
Mom007:
Sweet potatoe is in season now... Stock up and enjoy!

It has a short holding time.

I bought mine last week Saturday, I checked em today. They have started rotting away.

Probably it's my environment though because up here is hotter than the South.

1 Like 1 Share

Family / Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by 2Ways(m): 6:52pm On Oct 27, 2022
OssyMalik:
Restocked:
Induction cookers for sale. Price is 18k. Interested please call or WhatsApp 08033688904 to buy.
Serious buyers only!!

How many watts?
Jobs/Vacancies / Re: Name The Good/best Companies To Work For In Nigeria And Give Your Reasons by 2Ways(m): 1:37am On Oct 25, 2022
Hmmm

This one is tough.

7 Likes

Travel / Re: Kano Is Beautiful (See Pictures) by 2Ways(m): 12:15pm On Oct 24, 2022
It's nice.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (of 20 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.