Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,414 members, 7,861,165 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 05:10 AM

2Ways's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 2Ways's Profile / 2Ways's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (of 20 pages)

Jobs/Vacancies / Re: Fan Milk Graduate Trainee by 2Ways(m): 7:17am On Jul 16, 2022
dollyj1996:
Hello, has anyone received a call or mail from the HR on fanmilk of been shortlisted for further screening. Please help

When you applied did you share the link to anyone here?

3 Likes 1 Share

Politics / Re: Dayo Isreal Meets Abba Kadade In Osun (Picture) by 2Ways(m): 3:44pm On Jul 14, 2022
ozo13:
Hmm
But wait o.am i the only one that notice the activities of IPOB in southeast has drastically reduced.i hope it will not resurface again after election

I don't think so, probably the media are not concern about what's going on there...

Or they agent of destabilization are tired of terrorizing the people of South East.
Politics / Re: Which States In Ss/se Can Give Him 25%? by 2Ways(m): 2:37pm On Jul 14, 2022
helinues:
grin

Ebonyi
Imo
Edo
Cross River
Bayelsa
Akwa Ibom
Rivers most likely

Akwa ibom?
Politics / Re: Atiku Promises To Hold Reconciliatory Physical Meeting With Wike by 2Ways(m): 2:34pm On Jul 14, 2022
Good
He should do the right thing.

5 Likes 1 Share

Politics / Re: Kabiru Sokoto: Boko Haram Member Arrested In Borno Governor's Lodge (2012) by 2Ways(m): 4:23pm On Jul 11, 2022
Splitmind:
And so? What is wrong with that? undecided

You guys are desperate to find anything that will ruin Kashim Shettima.

Normally I don't comment on politics section but reading your comment, I believe the difference between you and a ram is that at least ram can be eaten during Sallah and other festive season BUT

You are entirely usèless .

11 Likes 1 Share

Politics / Re: Tinubu And Shettima Head To Osun For APC Final Campaign Rally by 2Ways(m): 3:51pm On Jul 11, 2022
Good for them....
Politicians are they same, they unite if they want to steal money.

3 Likes

Jobs/Vacancies / Re: Totalenergies Graduate Recruitment by 2Ways(m): 9:27am On Jul 11, 2022
Dammyzzeal:
We can have a WhatsApp group, it aides easier communication
Here's my number: 08137914245, in case someone creates it.

Good morning sir,
If we were all on WhatsApp group, would you have discovered this thread?
Let's leave every information here, easier communication you said? You can bookmark this page.

2 Likes

Jobs/Vacancies / Re: Totalenergies Graduate Recruitment by 2Ways(m): 5:13pm On Jul 10, 2022
Nzedikahenry:
Is there a WhatsApp group for people that applied for the TotalEnergies Job 2022

Why the WhatsApp group when you can post everything here for people to reference.. in future?

6 Likes

Politics / Re: Senatorial Seat: Akpabio, Lawan Stand Disqualified – INEC by 2Ways(m): 6:43am On Jul 10, 2022
I am very sure that Lawan will decamp.
For akpabio, he is just staying there because APC Is the ruling party and he is scared of EFCC.
Once another party wins, he will decamp too.

But if Tinubu wins, he will be compensated with a juicy position.

15 Likes 1 Share

Jobs/Vacancies / Re: Totalenergies Graduate Recruitment by 2Ways(m): 7:30am On Jul 08, 2022
Princessmel:
Yes i applied, they have invited me for interview smiley

Like no aptitude test, direct to interview?
Phones / Re: Blackview, Umidigi, Oukitel And The Likes. by 2Ways(m): 2:04pm On Jul 07, 2022
I have used umidigi before.
A3 pro to be precise. And the phone is good, very fast in browsing sometimes my friends that are using Infinix and same MTN network with me will struggle to download a file, and it takes me few seconds.
The camera was okay based on the level of the phone.

But it heats up when I put on data, although I think it's because of the metallic frame.

Currently using blackview.. the network and battery is something else.

NYSC / Re: No Corps Members Raped In Akwa Ibom Attack – NYSC by 2Ways(m): 1:56pm On Jul 07, 2022
There should be a thorough investigation, and if they said corp member is found guilty of raising false alarm! She should face the penalty.

By the way NYSC how did you people come into this conclusion so fast?
Crime / Re: Corps Members Raped At Gunpoint In Akwa Ibom by 2Ways(m): 12:43pm On Jul 07, 2022
jkpbestseries:

am teaching in Akwa ibom i know what am saying

You are still saying n0nsense.
Foreign Affairs / Re: Boris Johnson Officially Resigns As UK Prime Minister by 2Ways(m): 12:39pm On Jul 07, 2022
This can never happen in Nigeria.

You rather kíll them than they resign.

46 Likes 4 Shares

Politics / Re: INEC Releases Continuous Voter's Registration Data As At July 4th by 2Ways(m): 10:00am On Jul 07, 2022
intergral:
grin I laugh when Internet children think Peter Obi will win with just South East and few from other states... Simply because Igbos are very loud people, they talk anyhow all over the Internet and they think they can win election grin grin grin.... NO BODY HATES IGBO PEOPLE THEIR BEHAVIOUR IS WHAT MADE NIGERIANS NOT TO TRUST THEM... PO should have contested with Atiku and if they win he should use that opportunity to prove himself and work hard then he can gain The trust of other regions!

You should know that most of those states have igbo people leaving there, they hardly stay in their States so I don't see reason for any fuss here.
Crime / Re: Corps Members Raped At Gunpoint In Akwa Ibom by 2Ways(m): 8:58pm On Jul 06, 2022
This is bad
I vividly condemn this bizarre act.

jkpbestseries:
Akwa Ibom state people that dont like going to school will have the gut to do this kind of abominable act to graduates... God will judge them.

If I say you are f00lish, it will be an insult to f00lish people.
Politics / Re: Boko Haram Gave 15-min Quranic Lecture To Kuje Inmates Before Setting Them Free by 2Ways(m): 6:40pm On Jul 06, 2022
Hmmm
This is serious.

1 Like

Politics / Re: Buhari Reshuffles Cabinet, Swears In Seven New Ministers by 2Ways(m): 12:01pm On Jul 06, 2022
Reshuffle?
He just replaced those that resigned. I don't see any reshuffling here.

3 Likes

Politics / Re: Lai Mohammed: ISWAP Behind Attacks On Christians by 2Ways(m): 8:49am On Jul 05, 2022
How?

Does that mean the fight against terrorism is hogwash?

How were they able to penetrate the South? So you have this Intel and you couldn't tell they security agents?

17 Likes

Politics / Re: Kwankwaso: it Will Be Very Difficult For Notherners To Vote Obi by 2Ways(m): 12:16pm On Jul 04, 2022
Prince111111:
so you stay in the whole of the north right?

Do you also stay in the whole North or did you do home to home survey before coming up with the assessment?
Politics / Re: Kwankwaso: it Will Be Very Difficult For Notherners To Vote Obi by 2Ways(m): 9:32am On Jul 04, 2022
Prince111111:
We tell them almost every day that Obi is not known in the North but they keep publicising and arranging people always from 5 to 20 to air the views of the Northerners grin

Which North are you talking about?
The same place I am staying or....?
Jobs/Vacancies / Re: Efcc Recruitment by 2Ways(m): 7:56am On Jul 02, 2022
Gensanusi:

Apart from this recruitment, they have about 300+ police they want to convert to EFCC Staff.

EFCC is lacking junior staff, so those with lower qualifications will be more.

They want to recruit about 2k staff.

Good morning sir?
Please I want to ask, how do can one submit an application?

Is it physical (hardcopy) or online?
Phones / Re: Pls State Your Experiences With Umidigi Devices by 2Ways(m): 3:33pm On Jun 30, 2022
Voldoz:
Bought the A3 Pro when it launched the phone is bad now but it was my fault I slammed it against the wall multiple times during an argument but it survived later I was beaten by rain in an open field the rain the water soaked the phone up to the extent it was visible inside the screen. I tried my best and the phone tried it's own too without repair it lasted for 1month + before it succumb to the damages.

I must say the device was a tough one I used it for 2 years. People hardly believe cause it looked brand new.

Is the screen still functional or it also got damaged?
Jobs/Vacancies / Re: Have You Gotten A Good Job From Nairaland? by 2Ways(m): 4:01am On Jun 29, 2022
I'm looking forward to that.
Politics / Re: Fresh Voter Registration Hits 10,487,972 - INEC by 2Ways(m): 1:14pm On Jun 28, 2022
Religion / Re: Apostle Chibuzor: Don't Sell My Phone. I Will Pay You 3 Times + Scholarship by 2Ways(m): 4:10pm On Jun 25, 2022
tuoyoojo:
Most times, it not the phone but its content that matters

That's why it is import to back up all ur information online

I pray he finds his fone

Seriously, it's important to backup our files. That's how I lost all my files+ my nysc experience photos because I didn't back them up.
NYSC / Re: 9 Smart Ways To Have A Successful Service Year "NYSC" by 2Ways(m): 11:32am On Jun 25, 2022
Nice but all these BS are theory.
I tried all I could to execute a project during my service Year. But ministry of works and transport, lafia. Frustrated me.

CDS or no CDS, some nysc officials clear corp members who rodger em.

Being security conscious is petinent , well where I served didn't pose a security threat to me.

7 Likes

Phones / Re: This Rubbish Behavior On The Phone Section Should End. by 2Ways(m): 2:54am On Jun 25, 2022
Dear Atheistandproud,
I have been reading your contents about smartphones/technology and I must confess, its worth my time.

I used to think everything about smartphones is based on the camera pixels, screen size and battery. But through your educative post I learnt that the processor is the umbilical cord which optimizes an Android effectively.

I appreciate your contents.

I wish Mr Seun or a moderator from the technology section would push most of your educative post to the front page.

2 Likes

Phones / Re: This Rubbish Behavior On The Phone Section Should End. by 2Ways(m): 2:43am On Jun 25, 2022
NeoWanZaeed:
Xiaomi fan boys have problems.

Until you people accept that WE BUY MOBILE PHONES FOR DIFFERENT REASONS.

Na hype for this NL made me buy Xiaomi Note 3 then. I see no difference between em all.

All I want in a phone is big screen and huge battery. We use mobile phones for different reasons.

No matter how much you shout here.. people will still buy Tecno and Infinix more than your so called best phone.

Why is that? Because they prefer the brand.

All these downgrading and mouthwash on transition phones needs to stop.

Some people will still buy transsion, don't generalize it.

It was through nairaland I get to know brands like umidigi, Xiaomi et al.
I am currently using blackview because I buy phones with good specs not phone brand (name).
Besides, transsion phones are overpriced.

6 Likes

Celebrities / Re: Davido Awards Ghanaian Student Five-year Scholarship by 2Ways(m): 3:22pm On Jun 23, 2022
Nice gesture
Jobs/Vacancies / Re: Efcc Recruitment by 2Ways(m): 3:16pm On Jun 12, 2022
Hmmm am i really a Nigerian?
How do you guys get this offer?

I'm looking forward to work in any arm of the military or paramilitary.
Phones / Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by 2Ways(m): 10:24am On May 26, 2022
Please i am in need of Umidigi a9, either brand New or neatly used phone. Ok

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (of 20 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.