Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,356 members, 7,860,941 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 07:26 PM

2Ways's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 2Ways's Profile / 2Ways's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (of 20 pages)

Properties / Re: Agents And Landlords Exploit House Seekers In Lagos by 2Ways(m): 5:50pm On Aug 26, 2021
Not only in lagos, i passed through same (agent) here in Nasarawa i am serving. After exhuasting 2 months, buying food outside, i decided to get an apartment so i can save a little from my allowance. I moved from street to street knocking door to door but to no avail. I was finally lucky to meet a young guy whom later redirected me to a police inspector, he (the officer) took me to an apartment claiming is his brothers place, the only vacant room was newly converted to a selfcontain so it was uncompleted as at then. He started with 80k i bargain to 50k but he didn't accept , he fixed at 65k last and he called his said brother (the landlord) and the man told me the house is 60k not 65. I was happy i asked him if i can pay in instalment and he accepted. I saved his phone number on my phone, the day i went to pay the money i decided to go with the officer who directed me since i have not meet the landlord before in person, only for him to tell me the landlord said my money is too small that he can't rent his ho
Politics / Re: Gunmen Invade Ministry Of Finance In Nasarawa, Cart Away ₦100 Million by 2Ways(m): 11:43pm On Jul 29, 2021
Dreamhighnow:
North is happy with this problem. They are only concern with Igboho, Kanu and trying to stunt the growth of southern nigeria by their fulanis and their (southern loyalists) stooges in power

North are not happy Sir!
They people that are doing all this social media propaganda are paid agents. Northeners aren't happy.
Politics / Re: Gunmen Invade Ministry Of Finance In Nasarawa, Cart Away ₦100 Million by 2Ways(m): 11:40pm On Jul 29, 2021
I didn't hear any gunshots, unless you want to tell me they used a silent gun. Funniest thing is that they pass through the ministry of works gate and we have securities there but they did nothing.
Politics / Re: DSS Manhunt: Igboho Trying To Get New Passport, Flee Nigeria - FG by 2Ways(m): 7:56am On Jul 17, 2021
I thought they said they know his whereabout? So why not arrest him since you know his fortress instead of dishing out needless press release.

4 Likes

Phones / Re: . by 2Ways(m): 11:04am On Jul 02, 2021
What's your location bro?
I'm in Nasarawa.
Politics / Re: Akwa Ibom Declared Operation ZERO Potholes In The State As AKROIMA Resumes...pix by 2Ways(m): 9:57am On Jun 28, 2021
Ilaumoh:

Read that article again .. this time carefully

Di Eket ke Aya kīd idiok usong.
Sports / Re: Update On The New 18,000 All Seater, All Covered Eket Stadium In Akwa Ibom by 2Ways(m): 9:53pm On Jun 27, 2021
I went to this stadium on Wednesday, I love the roads the reconstructed.

It's really nice
Sports / Re: Update On The New 18,000 All Seater, All Covered Eket Stadium In Akwa Ibom by 2Ways(m): 9:52pm On Jun 27, 2021
NkanAkpanika:

Eket people are the fault.. Ibeno is Abit innocent and marginalized.

Seriously Eket people are so dull and inconsiderate.

They are also lazy, ibenos are trying but Eket is a leech
Politics / Re: Akwa Ibom Declared Operation ZERO Potholes In The State As AKROIMA Resumes...pix by 2Ways(m): 9:41pm On Jun 27, 2021
Just one road and you are saying operation zero potholes in AKWA ibom?

Nko Uyo ikpong ado akwa ibom state?
Career / Re: Diary Of A Field Worker by 2Ways(m): 9:30am On Jun 23, 2021
Following
Jobs/Vacancies / Re: READ THIS: Before asking about the legitimacy of your interview by 2Ways(m): 2:40pm On May 16, 2021
Nice
Politics / Re: Southern Governors Ban Open Grazing, Call For National Dialogue by 2Ways(m): 5:47pm On May 11, 2021
Nice
Jobs/Vacancies / Re: Who Killed Iniobong Ini Umoren? By David Hundeyin by 2Ways(m): 4:54pm On May 11, 2021
Thank you for this information!

David you deserve an accolade!
But protect yourself because I know they will come for you.

22 Likes

Politics / Re: Bayelsa Opens Partnership Negotiations With Ibom-Air Over Commercial Flights by 2Ways(m): 4:18pm On May 09, 2021
Nice!

1 Like

Sports / Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Eket International Stadium In Akwa Ibom by 2Ways(m): 4:03pm On May 09, 2021
NkanAkpanika:

Then you are a disgrace to your local government idiot ..

You are calling me an idiot because I don't Approbate your propaganda?
Well that defines your character and upbringing.

But tell Udom to create an enabling environment for entrepreneurs instead of mirage industrialisation. I am not a politician, I don't support any political party, I support an individual.
Udom is a failure.

Tell your inhuman master to complete all the projects he has started, what is the essence of starting projects all over when none have been completed in Eket.

Nko ntangha ake Uyo.
Sports / Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Eket International Stadium In Akwa Ibom by 2Ways(m): 8:00am On May 09, 2021
NkanAkpanika:

You shut up too.. So you will love when he talk down on my state abi

Ikpa I'm from AKWA ibom state, you are a paid agent bro.
Sports / Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Eket International Stadium In Akwa Ibom by 2Ways(m): 5:33am On May 09, 2021
NkanAkpanika:
Akwa ibom state will soon boast of 3 standard stadium that can host any match in the state.
1. Godswill Akpabios international Stadium
2. Eket Township stadium (almost completed)
3. Uyo township Stadium (still in progress) etc.
Note the state boast of some (5) good clubs playing top flight football both in NPFL and NNL.
Now this governor deserve an award as a sport loving governor of the year.

Tell Udom we need good and working industries, factories and Sme grants for people that want to start up a business. The governor have not done anything tangible about unemployment, did we come to this life to be watching football? How many years is a common renovation taking him? Is it not more than 5 years?

Tell him to complete Chinese market ( Udua nka) tell him to complete idua road.

Instead of the governor spending money to elevate his people from poverty he is doing stupid hononarium, paying social media influencers to market his bad leadership. I'm sure you are one of them but if not, you are as heartless as Udom Emmanuel.

Find below pictorial views of Eket In't stadium ..
Photos
Sports / Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Eket International Stadium In Akwa Ibom by 2Ways(m): 5:27am On May 09, 2021
mariahAngel:

There's nothing beautiful about Akwa Ibom state.

AKWA ibom state is beautiful no doubt, but unemployment rate is very high.
Sports / Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Eket International Stadium In Akwa Ibom by 2Ways(m): 5:25am On May 09, 2021
stunnert:
Akwa ibom, the new mega state of the Federal Republic of Nigeria
This state has so much potential that it can give the nation GDP a boost if utilized properly

Please stop this, where is the propaganda taking us to? Do you stay in AKWA ibom?

1 Like

Crime / Re: Oriagu Police Station In Mbano Imo Attacked, Six Officers Killed by 2Ways(m): 3:32pm On Apr 27, 2021
I pray they shouldn't harm innocent people......

1 Like 1 Share

Celebrities / Re: Skiibii Acquires Brand New Lexus SUV (Photos) by 2Ways(m): 8:25am On Apr 24, 2021
Nice ride
Phones / Re: FG: Issuance Of New Sims To Resume April 19 by 2Ways(m): 6:41pm On Apr 15, 2021
Long overdue...

I hope they won't ask for my NIN before retrieving my lost Sim. Because I don't have that NIN
Politics / Re: If Twitter Opened Its Office In Nigeria by 2Ways(m): 4:45pm On Apr 13, 2021
Funny but true!

Politicians will start influencing Twitter. Somebody cannot comment in peace again and risk getting banned just like Facebook.

14 Likes

Politics / Re: Owerri Jail Break: FG To Pardon Escaped Inmates, If They Voluntarily Return by 2Ways(m): 9:06pm On Apr 06, 2021
They should start with the ones that didn't escape first, then I will know they're sincere.
Nairaland / General / Re: How Did You Come About Your Nairaland Moniker? by 2Ways(m): 12:45pm On Mar 26, 2021
2ways
Family / Re: My Wife’s Salary Was A Mystery Until I Discovered How Much She’s Truly Worth* by 2Ways(m): 9:56am On Mar 26, 2021
Bro this is a copied story now

1 Like 1 Share

Sports / Re: Boat Ride To Port Novo – Super Eagles Players React by 2Ways(m): 10:25am On Mar 25, 2021
If they will be safe, then no problem.
Education / Re: 2021 UTME: JAMB Announces Registration Date, Makes NIN Compulsory by 2Ways(m): 7:23pm On Mar 24, 2021
Could it be because of this , jamb regularization have been suspended?
Politics / Re: Army Says Report Of Military Attack On ESN Camp In Abia Is Fake by 2Ways(m): 7:20pm On Mar 24, 2021
This ESN have not carried out any extrajudicial killings so why should the military attack them?

15 Likes

Romance / Re: I Just Found Out Her Hiding Place by 2Ways(m): 11:06pm On Mar 16, 2021
gfon:
If she comes to your house to beg you,pls don't fvck her,don't eat any meal prepared by her and lastly don't let her sleep over.Women get mind to commit harm pass we guys.

Op take this advise!
Never let her sleepover in your home
Business / Re: CBN Introduces N6.98 Charges For USSD Services by 2Ways(m): 4:20pm On Mar 16, 2021
I will use the mobile banking app, I don't even like using the USSD self.

7 Likes

Politics / Re: Okonjo-Iweala Explains Buhari’s Role In Her WTO Election Win by 2Ways(m): 8:31pm On Mar 15, 2021
Frontail:
E real pained u undecided

Write in English please!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (of 20 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.