Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,866 members, 7,862,867 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 08:07 AM

Heineken Lokpobiri: FG Unaware Dangote Imports Crude From US - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Heineken Lokpobiri: FG Unaware Dangote Imports Crude From US (23195 Views)

Heineken Lokpobiri: NNPCL Is Responsible For Refinery Renovations / Heineken Lokpobiri: Nigeria's Oil Production Now 1.7 Million Barrels Daily / President Tinubu Receives Wike And Heineken Lokpobiri In Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Heineken Lokpobiri: FG Unaware Dangote Imports Crude From US by 2Ways(m): 7:29am On May 24
Be deceiving yourself.
Who does the clearance when the imported products gets to Nigeria?

1 Like

Re: Heineken Lokpobiri: FG Unaware Dangote Imports Crude From US by muhammaduyusufu: 7:29am On May 24
DoctorWHYna:

😂😂😂😂

A poor breed of ape will always try to prove a point on a faceless forum without anyone chasing him

Apes on autopilot
Sebi you said I am borrowing 750 naira. I can sesme your tears behind the emoji after you say the lunch payment and already converting naira to dollars in your head. Now you are already changing the topic LOL.

1 Like

Re: Heineken Lokpobiri: FG Unaware Dangote Imports Crude From US by mediclife1987(m): 7:30am On May 24
vanbonattel:

Chinedu is also a private business owner, but the government monitors his business because he's from a part of the country, and closes the border or increases import duties because of Shinedu.

The government will not be talking about FX and BDC today if not because they think they shoupd kill the businesses of a region who imports items using forex.

Now when it gets to Dangote or Otedola, the government will become deaf, dumb and blind at the same time.

Have you stopped taking your meds again, or do I need to increase the dose?
Re: Heineken Lokpobiri: FG Unaware Dangote Imports Crude From US by arantess: 7:31am On May 24
helinues:

Why do you lots always tempted to attack my comments unnecessarily?

I saw your comments before I made mine but wasn't tempted.

Make una dey make una submission and Waka without knocking others down

Are you lots obsessed with my comments/opinions?

The kind of negative energy some of you bring to the forum daily heh, wondering how una have been able to maintain una sanity

because you think and write like a retardd.
you say egg is for rich people..
you think its normal that minister of petroleum wont know about crude oil activities under his portfolio.

your IQ must be 9 or there about.

tuahhh

2 Likes

Re: Heineken Lokpobiri: FG Unaware Dangote Imports Crude From US by ivandragon: 7:31am On May 24
I always say this... the real enemies of this country are blind supporters of Apc and bat.

When sane Nigerians ask questions, they are insulted. It seems there is a coordinated effort to silence all voices who question the way certain things are done in this country.

While dangote is fully within his rights as a businessman to source his raw materials from anyway, it is logical to ask why a country which is one of the top crude oil producers and in which Dangote's refinery is situated cannot meet a significant portion of his supply needs.

If the crude has been mortgaged, by who and for how long and at what price.

But when sane questions are asked, some 1d107s would just turn it to racism and hate.
Re: Heineken Lokpobiri: FG Unaware Dangote Imports Crude From US by MySolace: 7:31am On May 24
helinues:
Is Dangote no longer a private business owner?

Why should the government be monitoring the activities on how a business man run his business when he his not doing illegal things.

Shalaye is unnecessary
Are u truly dumb or just playing dumb?

So, government doesnt regulate businesses?
Fuel is a natioal community. And govt has right using Market Price Control to even regulate d price of such commodity.
If as a private business owner u cant keep to such terms, u can peacefully back off, or risk ur license withdrawn.

Stop sounding silly to attrack "likes" fron illitrates or less informed fellows. It adds no value to ur personality.

1 Like

Re: Heineken Lokpobiri: FG Unaware Dangote Imports Crude From US by chronique(m): 7:32am On May 24
helinues:

Why should the government be monitoring the activities on how a business man run his business when he his not doing illegal things.

Shalaye is unnecessary

Your penchant for saying utterly stupid things on this platform, is something else. I'm a private citizen who has no business with oil business and I have known for the longest of time that Dangote refinery is importing crude oil from the US. How can the government in control of the country not have an information that private citizens have? Do you realize how stupid you sound when you defend this rubbish? Supporting a government should not make one totally reject the use of his brain. The whole world is reading our comments here. Even if you don't think it makes sense to use your brain, at least desist from making foreigners visiting this forum, think that Nigerians collectively are stupid people.

2 Likes

Re: Heineken Lokpobiri: FG Unaware Dangote Imports Crude From US by DoctorWHYna: 7:32am On May 24
muhammaduyusufu:

Sebi you said I am borrowing 750 naira. You are already changing the topic LOL.

Poor breed of apes will download a receipt and post on a faceless forum to prove a point.

If the so called rich energy sector man wants to prove a point, the energy ape should go out right now and buy a burger it's just $1.50 then send the receipt.

Today's date is 24 for the black ape 😂😂😂
Re: Heineken Lokpobiri: FG Unaware Dangote Imports Crude From US by Houseontherock1: 7:33am On May 24
grin grin
Re: Heineken Lokpobiri: FG Unaware Dangote Imports Crude From US by vibratingpenis: 7:33am On May 24
muhammaduyusufu:
He would buy crude oil where it's cheapest as via his energy traders as Nigeria's crude is not particularly cheap, especially that it's sweet, and it's better refined for high octane premium gasoline.

It happens all over the world, Canada (an oil producing country buys crude from the US. US also buys crude from Canada and Saudi Arabia. UK buys crude from Libya even though it has crude in the North Sea e.t.c)

The refined crude would be what will flood the Nigerian market since cost of transportation will be eliminated, and Nigeria would have an edge as it's at its doorstep.

This will retain in the country forex used in importing refined crude. However, that minister needs to be sacked for extreme ignorance.

Are you through?

1 Like

Re: Heineken Lokpobiri: FG Unaware Dangote Imports Crude From US by RevenuesBoost(f): 7:34am On May 24
Hmmm
Re: Heineken Lokpobiri: FG Unaware Dangote Imports Crude From US by EXPRESSSMAN: 7:34am On May 24
This is the height of foolishness for a minister to say that he is not aware that that Dangote Refinery buys crude from the USA.
It is also an embarrassment of the highest order.
He also does not know that FG is paying subsidy on fuel
This statement has exposed why things are the way they are with this administration. The minister is only after what to loot not knowing his duty or how the government operates.
This is too embarrassing for the so called minister. I think he should resign.

1 Like

Re: Heineken Lokpobiri: FG Unaware Dangote Imports Crude From US by muhammaduyusufu: 7:35am On May 24
DoctorWHYna:

Poor breed of apes will download a receipt and post on a faceless forum to prove a point.

If the so called rich energy sector man wants to prove a point, the energy ape should go out right now and buy a burger it's just $1.50 then send the receipt.

Today's date is 24 for the black ape 😂😂😂
You are not smart. I said I am currently in america on assignment. common sense should tell you America is hours behind nigeria. You don't know shit when you have never left Nigeria before. That was taxes I blanked out. 20% Tips on another receipt below. Lol.

How can someone download a receipt. I can tell what tribe you are from your insecurity. Igbo boy LMAO.
Re: Heineken Lokpobiri: FG Unaware Dangote Imports Crude From US by Lateef73: 7:36am On May 24
Second shipment is about to arrive and you are not even aware.

Meanwhile the Nigerian Railway need to improve it's security in Agbor train station. Passengers heading home after stopping at the Agbor train station were kidnapped yesterday evening. The road leading to the train station have no security.

1 Like

Re: Heineken Lokpobiri: FG Unaware Dangote Imports Crude From US by ThiefnubuBandit(f): 7:36am On May 24
helinues:

Shalaye is unnecessary

Gutter reasoning

Ekperima

2 Likes

Re: Heineken Lokpobiri: FG Unaware Dangote Imports Crude From US by arantess: 7:36am On May 24
EXPRESSSMAN:
This is the height of foolishness for a minister to say that he is not aware that that Dangote Refinery buys crude from the USA.
It is also an embarrassment of the highest order.
He also does not know that FG is paying subsidy on fuel
This statement has exposed why things are the way they are with this administration. The minister is only after what to loot not knowing his duty or how the government operates.
This is too embarrassing for the so called minister. I think he should resign.
and some so called humans think theres nothing wrong with that.

2 Likes

Re: Heineken Lokpobiri: FG Unaware Dangote Imports Crude From US by muhammaduyusufu: 7:37am On May 24
vibratingpenis:

Are you through?
No I am not. Continue to wait 😂
Re: Heineken Lokpobiri: FG Unaware Dangote Imports Crude From US by Otsam(m): 7:37am On May 24
Is he trying to tell us there is no border control?, the federal government doesn't know what is going on in the ports? When the cargos came in, did they just book, collect money without knowing the contents?.
It's shameful that our politicians has taken us for a ride, they come out to say whatever they like.
BeeBeeOoh:

https://dailypost.ng/2024/05/24/fg-unaware-dangote-imports-crude-from-us-minister/

1 Like

Re: Heineken Lokpobiri: FG Unaware Dangote Imports Crude From US by 9japride(m): 7:37am On May 24
I believe they all are not aware that there is hardship in the country and things are very expensive?
Also they might not be aware that the security situation is very bad.
Even the z@mbies here in nairaland can't inform them about the true situation of things.

1 Like

Re: Heineken Lokpobiri: FG Unaware Dangote Imports Crude From US by bluefilm: 7:38am On May 24
Before nko?

No suprises there

Is it not the same FG that paid ASUU four months of their withheld salaries but failed to pay other unions in the tertiary institutions probably because they were not aware that those other unions went on the same strike just like ASUU?

Nonsense angry

1 Like

Re: Heineken Lokpobiri: FG Unaware Dangote Imports Crude From US by DoctorWHYna: 7:39am On May 24
muhammaduyusufu:

You are not smart. I said I am currently in america on assignment. common sense should tell you America is hours behind nigeria. You don't know shit when you have never left Nigeria before. That was taxes I blanked out. Tips on another receipt below. Lol.

How can someone download a receipt. I can tell what tribe you are from your insecurity. Igbo boy LMAO.

My God an Ape is daft

An Ape should go buy a burger it's nothing but a change

Since an Ape wants to prove a point the the ape I mean the dirty poor ape can send the burger receipt
Re: Heineken Lokpobiri: FG Unaware Dangote Imports Crude From US by muhammaduyusufu: 7:40am On May 24
DoctorWHYna:

My God an Ape is daft

An Ape should go buy a burger it's nothing but a change

Since an Ape wants to prove a point the the ape I mean the dirty poor ape can send the burger receipt
Awww. You have stopped using your emojis to hide your pain Igbo boy and not even coherent.. The pain is unbearable for you. The BATist you thought was on 750 naira loan is spending almost 100,000k naira for lunch while you don't know where your own next meal will come from. 🤣

You are any exposed at all. You are expecting to see $1 burger payment in an Indian restaurant receipt. 😂

Your next post would be why is an aboki working in the Nigerian oil industry when they only have groundnut in the North. LMAO
Re: Heineken Lokpobiri: FG Unaware Dangote Imports Crude From US by 1gbdata: 7:43am On May 24
Hahah
Re: Heineken Lokpobiri: FG Unaware Dangote Imports Crude From US by vibratingpenis: 7:45am On May 24
muhammaduyusufu:

No I am not. Continue to wait 😂

Am asking because already you were left aeons of years ago.
Re: Heineken Lokpobiri: FG Unaware Dangote Imports Crude From US by DoctorWHYna: 7:46am On May 24
muhammaduyusufu:

Awww. You have stopped using your emojis to hide your pain Igbo boy and not even coherent.. The pain is unbearable for you. The BATist you thought was on 750 naira loan is spending almost 100,000k naira for lunch while you don't know where your own next meal will come from. 🤣

You are any exposed at all. You are expecting to see $1 burger payment in an Indian restaurant receipt. 😂

Oh it's now igbo boy to the ape ?

Why is an energy sector man dam stupid?

Receipt is finished in America for a black ape ?

Ordinary $1 Burger receipt 😁
Re: Heineken Lokpobiri: FG Unaware Dangote Imports Crude From US by Lomprico2: 7:46am On May 24
Crazy country
Re: Heineken Lokpobiri: FG Unaware Dangote Imports Crude From US by Urgent1Million: 7:48am On May 24
Federal government is shocked as usual.
Re: Heineken Lokpobiri: FG Unaware Dangote Imports Crude From US by Minjim: 7:49am On May 24
Fools. That means the FG doesn't have any solid agreement with Dangote Refinery.

This Minister us a blatant fool. You should resign ASAP!

1 Like

Re: Heineken Lokpobiri: FG Unaware Dangote Imports Crude From US by muhammaduyusufu: 7:49am On May 24
DoctorWHYna:

Oh it's now igbo boy to the ape ?

Why is an energy sector man dam stupid?

Receipt is finished in America for a black ape ?

Ordinary $1 Burger receipt 😁
From your projection to your level of Inferiority complex and level of insecurity, I am 100% sure you are Igbo.

Oya continue screaming ape while shedding hot tears behind the emojies. Lol.

1 Like

Re: Heineken Lokpobiri: FG Unaware Dangote Imports Crude From US by aguluobi: 7:50am On May 24
Should you be making this type of senseless comment or Dangote isn't suppose to pay import duties on imported product.

Import duties enough is enough to discourage any import of crude Nigeria as in abundance

helinues:

Shalaye is unnecessary

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Saraki knows he must step down as Senate President – Omo-Agege / LEADERSHIP TUSSLE: Soyinka Resigns As CBCIU Chair / NURTW Crisis: Take Over All Lagos Parks, Garages - MC Oluomo Asks LASG

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.