Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,407 members, 7,861,150 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 03:42 AM

2Ways's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 2Ways's Profile / 2Ways's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (of 20 pages)

Food / Re: See The Food Items I Got With ₦‎650 In Birnin Kebbi (Photos) by 2Ways(m): 12:03pm On Oct 20, 2022
Creamypie:
Naim be say u never go north. Everything for this pic is even costlier than expected. A painter of tomato in Taraba isn't more than 200 naira.....yes Yam tuber of 700 down south isn't more than 180. That meat in d pic should be at most 200. In fact in Taraba and Benue, anything food costs about next to nothing

Sir lie small small now....

Which painter of tomatoes is 200 naira in Takum?

2 Likes

Politics / Re: Ogunlewe: Northerners Benefited Nothing From Buhari’s Eight Years As President by 2Ways(m): 7:59am On Oct 12, 2022
Politics / Re: Ogunlewe: Northerners Benefited Nothing From Buhari’s Eight Years As President by 2Ways(m): 7:51am On Oct 12, 2022
Politics / Re: Ogunlewe: Northerners Benefited Nothing From Buhari’s Eight Years As President by 2Ways(m): 7:49am On Oct 12, 2022
Chai
Jobs/Vacancies / Re: Name The Worst Companies To Work For In Nigeria And Give Your Reasons by 2Ways(m): 7:03am On Oct 12, 2022
Davicjoe:

Bro, ur issue trended in all Kaduna branch. Lukman also tormented us in Kaduna. Hope ur bro is now free?

Ooh so you know Lukman.
Jobs/Vacancies / Re: Name The Worst Companies To Work For In Nigeria And Give Your Reasons by 2Ways(m): 10:08pm On Oct 11, 2022
IkennaOkongwu:
Chicken Republic
Pie Express
Chop Box
In fact, all Food Concepts PLC companies.

By the time they're done with you, it's already late.

1. They Pay graduates peanuts.(Workload isn't commensurate with Salary.... They're ripping off graduates)
2. Harsh working Conditions.
3. You work 6days in a week with no public holidays.
4. You're not permitted to eat the Restaurant's food( be it wastes or any sort as youd be dismissed instantly)
5. You must develop high blood pressure as you need to explain daily and monthly the decline in sales.
6.14working days leave.
7. High service within the Managers (Area/Regional)

Any of the Managements seeing this, you know i ain't lying.

Shitty Organisation you have there.

Work on your Employees renumeration... Your LTO is bad.

I even have more to add to this.

1 Like

Jobs/Vacancies / Re: Name The Worst Companies To Work For In Nigeria And Give Your Reasons by 2Ways(m): 9:57pm On Oct 11, 2022
Is there any other name for worst?
That should be chicken republic.

3 Likes

Family / Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by 2Ways(m): 9:55am On Sep 20, 2022
leisuretym:
Your stories are not adding up, be honest and give true account of the whole story, the true version, do not omit the part you called her with sexy barrytone voice and what did you discussed with her? The truth only

Abasi mmi mbok.

So what if that's how he sounds when he speaks? Were you expecting his voice to sound like SpongeBob?

11 Likes

Politics / Re: Akwa Ibom Automobile Factory Near Completion (Pictures) by 2Ways(m): 8:47am On Sep 20, 2022
Mr Okorie said that MIMSHAC constructed the plant in partnership with the Isreali to ensure they transfer their technology to the qualified engineers who will work at the plant.

He assured the engineers that MIMSHAC intends to source for consumables and furniture locally from small and medium-scale businesses.

The automobile engineers who hail from Akwa Ibom, expressed satisfaction at the professionalism of the practical interview process and thanked Governor Emmanuel for establishing the car assembling plant which will provide employment opportunities for them.
[/quote]

This is nonsense, how many Akwa ibomite are working here?

Media stunts.
Travel / Re: Pictures Ten-Lane Idongesit Nkanga Avenue In Akwa Ibom by 2Ways(m): 8:24am On Sep 07, 2022
OriOko88:
Ten lanes of road in a state like akwa ibom. Its not even a commercial city. All these white elephant projects are not needed Atal. How will the ten lane road provide jobs for millions of akwaibom youths who are jobless. I have a akwaibom guy living in my area in Ibadan who stayed behind after his nysc. The guy said its d government siphoning al d monies,despite earning huge allocation every month,that d poverry rate is high and the youths re jobless while the girls are into prostitution,that they have d worse electricity supply in nigeria,that its been five years they've not had power supply. He complained bitterly. So I ask what us the essense of making good roads when ur cituzens are poor and cannot access electricity undecided undecided

Which local government is he from that they have not seen electrical power for 5 years now?

4 Likes 1 Share

Jobs/Vacancies / Re: Food Concept (chicken Republic) Aptitude Test by 2Ways(m): 11:07am On Sep 05, 2022
Amensmile123:

Sapele
Okay.
Jobs/Vacancies / Re: Food Concept (chicken Republic) Aptitude Test by 2Ways(m): 11:06am On Sep 05, 2022
Irowan:
I'm here to give a detailed response to the salary and organisational structure of Chicken Republic(Food Concepts)
As a graduate trainee, you could be employed as a Shift manager, Asst. Restaurant manager or Restaurant manager with which you would undergo a compulsory 3 months training. During the training period you would be rotated across all functions(from kitchen duties to servers to payroll, etc)
The salary for Shift manager during training is 33k and after is 57k. For Asst. Restaurant manager it's 43-45k/70-110k. For Restaurant manager it's 70k/130-200k.
You would be expected to work 6 days with 1 day off. You could work A.M. Shift(6am-2pm), P. M. Shift(2pm-9pm) or swing duty(8-6) if required.
Benefits include 4 months paid maternity leaves, HMO, 13th month, quarterly bonuses as per performance.
You will be given a meal/day but not Chicken Republic food.
I hope this helps someone make a decision

Not entirely true.
Webmasters / Re: Fisayo Fosudo Interviews Arun Maini (MrWhoseTheBoss), UK's Biggest Tech Youtuber by 2Ways(m): 5:17am On Aug 26, 2022
The two guys above me, make Una dey try rest now.

23 Likes 1 Share

Celebrities / Re: Buju BNXN Slapped By Police, Spits On Officer Who Tore His Shirt (Video) by 2Ways(m): 7:42pm On Aug 17, 2022
Everyday police and civilian face-off.

6 Likes 1 Share

Music/Radio / Re: Does Omah Lay Need Another Pandemic To Score Another Hit Song? - TrendyBeatz by 2Ways(m): 3:55pm On Aug 13, 2022
Just 1 comment, boom Front page.

1 Like

Politics / Re: Atiku's Supporter, Hamma-Ahmed Hayatu, Trends Because Of This Tweet by 2Ways(m): 9:52am On Aug 13, 2022
seunmsg:
Like I have said severally, the president is just one man who will be locked up in Aso Rock most of the time and far away from reality. The president’s appointees and those around him will ultimately determine the direction, success or otherwise of his administration. Atiku has a lot more of bigots around him than Buhari. He will be worse than Buhari in terms of nepotism and religious intolerance.

Sadly, Peter Obi is not so different. He has made his campaign solely about the Christian faith and has also surrounded himself with Christian extremists and ipob secessionists. With the way he has been moving from one church to the other and the toxicity of those promoting him on social media, one can easily see the dangerous and divisive direction his administration will take.

For me, I condemn all of them. Who we need in 2023 is a president who can identify talents from all over the country and work with them to find solutions to Nigeria's various problems irrespective of age, religion and ethnicity. We don’t need a president that panders to toxic extremists on all sides. Atiku panders to northern extremists while Peter Obi panders to southern extremists. We must avoid both of them.

So who is the right person?
Food / Re: How I made Spicy Concoction Vegetable Noodles. Photos by 2Ways(m): 9:07pm On Aug 11, 2022
Broke the egg into it without frying?

It would have this awful smell....

3 Likes 2 Shares

Politics / Re: Ebebe Ayah: Why I Rejected Ayade’s Largesse – Catholic Bishop by 2Ways(m): 3:09pm On Aug 10, 2022
bestman09:
angry
If it's Mbaka now, he will collect it and even tell the governor that God told him to go for a third term!

Lol
Politics / Re: Identities, Names Of Masterminds Of Owo Church Massacre Released By CDS Irabor by 2Ways(m): 7:30pm On Aug 09, 2022
Johnnyboy6757:
this a big fat like from the pits of hell, hmmm even a baby will decord the lies.

Do you know the identity of the people that carried out the attack?

If No, then why are you refuting?

2 Likes

Crime / Re: Soldiers Enforcing Curfew Kill 62-Year-Old Enugu Electrician by 2Ways(m): 10:26am On Aug 08, 2022
FaceThem:

Source: https://punchng.com/soldiers-enforcing-curfew-kill-62-year-old-enugu-electrician/

A resident, who asked not to be identified for security reasons, told our correspondent on Sunday that the soldiers mistakenly shot the victim while he passed their checkpoint./[/quote]

Hmm
Politics / Re: One Million Man March For Peter Obi In Nasarawa (Pictures) by 2Ways(m): 5:02pm On Aug 06, 2022
I was there......

1 Like

Politics / Re: I Will Defend And Retain My Victory - Ademola Adeleke by 2Ways(m): 11:20am On Aug 06, 2022
Hmm
Crime / Re: Where Do Bandits And Kidnappers Keep Their Ransom? by 2Ways(m): 9:04pm On Aug 05, 2022
This is deep

1 Like

Jobs/Vacancies / Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by 2Ways(m): 1:37pm On Aug 03, 2022
sarkintafida:
I pray make this month of August bring us good News. News of opening portal for SSC and make their requirements favour us.

I heard from the 26th of this month.

But I don't know how true shaa

3 Likes

Politics / Re: Imprisonment Of Inibehe Effiong Was Unconstitutional - Nigerian Bar Association by 2Ways(m): 1:06pm On Aug 03, 2022
I know the order was directly from Governor Udom Emmanuel, because they guy has been castigating his wack governance on his SM handles.

2 Likes

Nairaland / General / Re: Meet Nairaland Mods & Supermods (Pix) by 2Ways(m): 7:40am On Aug 01, 2022
Well among them all I like Lalasticlala.

I would love to know how he came up with his moniker.

Why are people complaining about Mynd44?
Politics / Re: Governor Abdullahi Sule Raises Alarm Over Influx Of Bandits Into Nasarawa State by 2Ways(m): 7:23am On Aug 01, 2022
Currently vehicular movement is restricted on a certain time in lafia.
Jobs/Vacancies / Re: How Are You Surviving? by 2Ways(m): 7:45pm On Jul 31, 2022
ShedrachU:

Will be in Lafia this week.

Let's connect;

Cool remove your number.
Jobs/Vacancies / Re: How Are You Surviving? by 2Ways(m): 3:10pm On Jul 31, 2022
ShedrachU:

Yeah, no jobs. Just civil stuffs. A good agro state. Business is not rosy but will thrive because it's a virgin state just created in 1996. I am in Gudi, Akwanga.
What about you?

Lafia.

1 Like

Politics / Re: Atiku Discovered Peter Obi Before Keyboard Warriors Knew About Him, Says Melaye by 2Ways(m): 3:06pm On Jul 31, 2022
Odin13:

Mention one legacy Obi left for us in Anambra.

Just one ..

PDP will win Anambra State

E sure ..

How many states are you from?

The other day you said you are from Enugu.

Today Anambra?

2 Likes

Technology Market / Re: Nokia 2.1 For Sale by 2Ways(m): 1:17pm On Jul 31, 2022
The crack I'm seeing on the first picture is it the screen guard?

Pclemenza:
No cracks, No fault
Technology Market / Re: Nokia 2.1 For Sale by 2Ways(m): 1:16pm On Jul 31, 2022
The crack I'm seeing on the first picture is it the screen guard?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (of 20 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.