Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,370 members, 7,861,019 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 09:09 PM

2Ways's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 2Ways's Profile / 2Ways's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (of 20 pages)

Jobs/Vacancies / Re: How Are You Surviving? by 2Ways(m): 10:00am On Jul 31, 2022
ShedrachU:

Lol, your mindset is that the North is same, for the record I am in North Central. Leaving Enugu State back to Akwanga is one of the best decision I have ever made.

I really don't need to convince anyone. This is a place where an average Nigerian can live comfortably if you have what you do ; remote job, a business, etc.

Do search for Nasarawa State on Google yourself, check for kidnapping news and see how many have occurred.

Actually I'm in that same Nasarawa state..

It's safe though ( rumors of bandits infiltration due to its proximity to Abuja).

There's no Job here and business aren't that Rosy. Nasarawa is a civil service State. And for farmers ( in local government like Awe, Obi, Kokona, Keana etc).

1 Like

Jobs/Vacancies / Re: How Are You Surviving? by 2Ways(m): 4:06pm On Jul 29, 2022
ShedrachU:

Unshelled

Okay
Jobs/Vacancies / Re: How Are You Surviving? by 2Ways(m): 3:33pm On Jul 29, 2022
ShedrachU:
If you are commenting comment with your location abeg, the trend of expensive stuffs ain't same nation wide. As for food it's cheaper in the North, I am based in Akwanga, Nasarawa State.

Roasted corn is ₦50 (see attached photo)
A bunch of banana containing 6 pieces is ₦200
A mudu of fresh groundnut is ₦300
Egusi ₦200 per cup
A cup of sugar is ₦120

I can keep the list on & on

The groundnuts is it shelled or unshell?

We are close

1 Like

Jobs/Vacancies / Re: How Are You Surviving? by 2Ways(m): 3:32pm On Jul 29, 2022
On God ooo
Politics / Re: Ibrahim Gobir Is The New Senate Majority Leader by 2Ways(m): 1:44pm On Jul 27, 2022
I don't even see any need for this senate.
And worst part of it, we do bicameral legislature. But they masses are not feeling the effects of it.

The lawmakers only go there to enrich themselves with bogus allowance. No important Bill to help they people that voted then in.

32 Likes 1 Share

Politics / Re: Blasphemy: Senate Receives Petition For The Investigation & Arrest Of Pastor Ojo by 2Ways(m): 2:29pm On Jul 26, 2022
Hmmm

No one petitioned the Senate when Deborah was burnt to death.

People don't see what is coming...

Only the terrorist apologist would support this nonsense.

168 Likes 10 Shares

Politics / Re: Bandits Break Into Many Houses In Kaduna, Abduct Residents by 2Ways(m): 10:20am On Jul 26, 2022
Chai

They are now bold enough to break into houses and abduct.
Foreign Affairs / Re: Sky-High Diesel Prices Squeeze Truckers, Farmers, Consumers In The US by 2Ways(m): 7:36am On Jul 26, 2022
You go about looking for silly headlines to justify the hardship in Nigeria.
Politics / Re: Bandits Attack Presidential Guards After Threat To Kidnap Buhari by 2Ways(m): 9:19pm On Jul 25, 2022
Hmm
Hard time to become a Nigerian soldier.

But how do they conceal this weapons and pass through the road without our security agencies being aware?

What is the work of the DSS?

6 Likes

Properties / Re: Governor Sule Unveils Domak Garden Housing Project (Pictures) by 2Ways(m): 7:36pm On Jul 25, 2022
Almaigaa:

Wetin this one dey talk. How did your big grammar develop Edo, Abia or Enugu States? grin

What is my business with Edo, Abia and Enugu State you just mentioned?

Are they keeping my umbilical cord?

1 Like

Food / Re: What Food Taste Better The Next Day -. Photo by 2Ways(m): 6:37pm On Jul 25, 2022
Afang soup...

You add small red oil, and brush it with fufu.

1 Like

Properties / Re: Governor Sule Unveils Domak Garden Housing Project (Pictures) by 2Ways(m): 6:32pm On Jul 25, 2022
Almaigaa:
Make Governor Obaseki of Edo, Governor Ikpeazu of Abia and Enugu State Governors come learn work here. They are the worst Governors in this Countrygrin grin grin grin

You are not from Nasarawa state neither do you stay here.

Don't let this delusional project persuade you.

Unless you choose to be delusional by default.

1 Like

Properties / Re: Governor Sule Unveils Domak Garden Housing Project (Pictures) by 2Ways(m): 6:27pm On Jul 25, 2022
Why is he doing it now that he knows he has less than a year to leave the office?

This is politics so that he can use it for reelection.

1 Like

Properties / Re: Governor Sule Unveils Domak Garden Housing Project (Pictures) by 2Ways(m): 6:27pm On Jul 25, 2022
Something he didn't do since.

It's now that he knows he should do a housing scheme in Nasarawa state.

1 Like

Education / Re: FG Shuts Down All Unity Schools In Abuja Over Security Threats by 2Ways(m): 5:30pm On Jul 25, 2022
I noticed some miscreant that supports this government because of penury gratification, do not comment on a post like this.

After they will claim to be a patriot.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Phones / Re: Worst Phone Ever Used by 2Ways(m): 10:07pm On Jul 24, 2022
Vix805:
I'm surprised that I'm not hearing tales of oukitel,umidigi, blackview, doogee,cubot ,QUBO ,elephone, uleohone , ...... and their siblings.

I have used Umidigi before, I didn't have a bad experience. The only issue I had (have) is the availability of part.

1 Like

Politics / Re: Court Sacks Governor Umahi As Ebonyi South APC Senatorial Candidate by 2Ways(m): 8:50pm On Jul 22, 2022
Pacesetter123:

Akpabio own is the same.
Chief Ekperikpe Ekpo voluntarily withdrew for him.
And nobody takes him to court either.
But Mike Igini in his own just said Akpabio cannot be on the ballot on account of this same section 115.
That he has already stood for presidential election and as such cannot stand for senatorial election in the same year again regardless of weda anybody withdraws for him or challenge him in court or not.
So it's not a matter of withdrawal and going to court,INEC should disqualify Bala and Tambuwal just as she did to Akpabio.Simple!!

Mike Igini argument was that Inec did not monitor the primary election that made Akpabio win...

2 Likes

Food / Re: List Of Foods I Don't Like by 2Ways(m): 7:24pm On Jul 22, 2022
I dislike eating okra that is prepared by another person except myself.
Noodles
Pounded yam
Porridge unripe plantain.
Politics / Re: Kaduna Will Deliver Highest Votes For Tinubu/Shettima - Uba Sani by 2Ways(m): 6:31pm On Jul 22, 2022
Okay
Politics / Re: I Didn’t Attend Shettima’s Unveiling As Tinubu’s Running Mate – Apostle Ekapong by 2Ways(m): 11:44am On Jul 22, 2022
NyamiriSlayer:
Inconsequential bastard dey feel funky, who sabi this useless fool

Are you this bitter and vile because of politics?
I do ask myself how old some of you are.

1 Like 1 Share

Crime / Re: Police Rescue Missing AJU Student, Arrest Kidnappers In Cross River State by 2Ways(m): 10:36am On Jul 22, 2022
Which of them is the kidnapper and who is the student?

5 Likes 1 Share

Jobs/Vacancies / Re: Food Concept (chicken Republic) Aptitude Test by 2Ways(m): 10:32pm On Jul 19, 2022
GStarr:
for recently conducted food concept past questions and answers,

Send a mail to geexclusive4@gmail.com

Are you not tired of this?

1 Like

Jobs/Vacancies / Re: Food Concept (chicken Republic) Aptitude Test by 2Ways(m): 10:32pm On Jul 19, 2022
GStarr:
for recently conducted food concept past questions and answers,

Send a mail to geexclusive4@gmail.com

. are you not tired of this?
Politics / Re: Yari Meets Wike Behind Closed Door. by 2Ways(m): 9:33pm On Jul 19, 2022
Penguin2:

Abi o!

Like Udom grin

Nothing concern Udom again now for PDP. Man just dey on him own grin

Who told you that?
Are you from Akwa ibom?

2 Likes

Jobs/Vacancies / Re: Food Concept (chicken Republic) Aptitude Test by 2Ways(m): 9:20pm On Jul 18, 2022
Amensmile123:
Plsss, how long does it take before given an offer letter. I just finished my medicals

Which branch?
Food / Re: How I Made cheap Amala With Ila Asepo. Pics by 2Ways(m): 9:05pm On Jul 18, 2022
I don't like mixing swallow and soup in same plate. It disgust me.
Politics / Re: AAC Party Unveils Caroline Danjuma As Akwa Ibom Governorship Running Mate by 2Ways(m): 8:51pm On Jul 18, 2022
Lol
Fashion / Re: Miss Akwa Ibom, Aniebiet Godwin Umanah, 27 Emerges Queen Of Aso Nigeria 2022 by 2Ways(m): 5:02pm On Jul 17, 2022
What's the essence of all this....
Phones / Re: Worst Phone Ever Used by 2Ways(m): 2:42pm On Jul 16, 2022
Mine is Coolpad. I bought the phone February that year and by July the phone panel went dumb.

1 Like

Career / Re: 3 Signs That It’s Time To Quit Your Job by 2Ways(m): 11:41am On Jul 16, 2022
In this Nigeria?
Career / Re: Why You Should Learn A Skill In Nigeria by 2Ways(m): 11:37am On Jul 16, 2022
Is it not money the use in learning a Skill?
After learning the skills are you using toilet paper to buy the necessary tools for the skills you learnt?

24 Likes

Science/Technology / Re: Today Is World Snake Day by 2Ways(m): 11:23am On Jul 16, 2022
Chai

Even snake get day.

6 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (of 20 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.