Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,678 members, 7,823,917 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 06:16 PM

Am Lonely, Frustrated And Depressed!!! Help - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Am Lonely, Frustrated And Depressed!!! Help (3404 Views)

I Am Lonely In America / I'm Damm Frustrated And Confused / What Can Someone Do To Make A Man Sad And Depressed? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Am Lonely, Frustrated And Depressed!!! Help by Toks2008(m): 12:23pm On Mar 20, 2016
dupsil:
Am not much of a people person, i love to be on my own, i would not describe myself as a quiet person, more like someone with mood swings and most times i just want to be alone. i av just 2 close friends that i talk to about everything and they've bin quiet helpful in the ways they can, I am not close to my family members at all due to the way in which i was brought up so we don't speak much on personal issues or things am going through.
Just got out of a very bad breakup that shook me up so bad and have not been able to move past it, am in my finals in the university, just finished my first semester exams and it was so hard for me to focus and read for the exams but i was able to scale through the exam period. we are on semester break now and i have lot of assignment and project to focus on but its so hard for me to do anything meaningful this days. i just lie in alone all day doing nothing, i feel so weak, alone and depressed. i feel lost, scared, worried. Things aren't working the way i had imagined and hoped for, am 22 years old, i don't av a special talent, no skill am interested in and then this education i took serious so i could confidently say am good in something doesn't seems to be working out because am going to graduate with a 2nd class lower. i feel like i don't fit in anywhere, at my age i should have plans, goals and target for the future but i don't and i don't know how to go about it. Pls i need mature advise on what to do.
Lets chat on watsup on 08023146046

Depression is a dangerous warning signal of possible crazy actions.

One chat session with you will change your perspective about yourself but nomatter what you do,avoid going into any affair for now,have friends but put that on hold.Looking forward to giving you a call.
Re: Am Lonely, Frustrated And Depressed!!! Help by ITbomb(m): 12:25pm On Mar 20, 2016
dupsil:
Am not much of a people person, i love to be on my own
Add me Uganda feel the gists, you would love the experience. But promise me, you will not fall in love cos I don't do LDR wink
Re: Am Lonely, Frustrated And Depressed!!! Help by Nobody: 12:28pm On Mar 20, 2016
PushPlay:
How may we help you now?
lmaooo..ure jxt wicked grin grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Big Tummy Or BBW Issue..... How Do U Guys Do It / Abomination! See What Two Kids Were Caught Doing In Church (photo) / How Will You React When She Grabs You By The Collar On Your Way To Work???

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.