Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,718 members, 7,831,275 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 04:27 PM

Why abstain From Sex Outside Of Marriage? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why abstain From Sex Outside Of Marriage? (1246 Views)

I Contracted Herpes From Sex Party With My Friends - Lady Cries Out On Twitter / Five Things A Woman Can Offer In A Relationship Apart From Sex / Photos: Woman Given 26 Lashes For Having Sex Outside Of Marriage In Indonesia. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why abstain From Sex Outside Of Marriage? by koolg: 3:23am On Mar 20, 2016

1 Like

Re: Why abstain From Sex Outside Of Marriage? by koolg: 3:26am On Mar 20, 2016
Re: Why abstain From Sex Outside Of Marriage? by gabinogem(m): 3:51am On Mar 20, 2016
Why painting the act of sex black. Whether virgin or not, it is pertinent to appreciate urself irrespective of the experience u have had in life. Never condemn urself bcuz u might just be acting against nature.

It is a good thing to be cautious of ur actions, but remember u are human & u are bound to make some errors, it's part of life & religion or education won't change that.

Do not condemn urself or let anyone condemn u just becus u did something which is part of nature.

Stay happy & stay free.
Re: Why abstain From Sex Outside Of Marriage? by Nobody: 4:33am On Mar 20, 2016
The issue of sex before marriage is going to be a perennial problem...just like all those philosophical problems. There'd always be various differing views on the subject.

1 Like

Re: Why abstain From Sex Outside Of Marriage? by Synzu(m): 8:00am On Mar 20, 2016
Oliviaarims:
The issue of sex before marriage is going to be a perennial problem...just like all those philosophical problems. There'd always be various differing views on the subject.

Why you always sitting down somewhere on the street? undecided grin
Re: Why abstain From Sex Outside Of Marriage? by Nobody: 10:50am On Mar 20, 2016
Synzu:

Why you always sitting down somewhere on the street? undecided grin

Lol...that's not a street,joor. It's my faculty car park. Same place in the previous pics.
Re: Why abstain From Sex Outside Of Marriage? by Nobody: 10:54am On Mar 20, 2016
Mtcheeewwww

Religion section pls ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~>>
Re: Why abstain From Sex Outside Of Marriage? by eyinjuege: 11:17am On Mar 20, 2016
Promiscuity isn't good for anyone, and sex should always be practiced safely.

That's what responsible people do.

I doubt very much if premarital sex can be reduced in young women, and even teenagers. It's been happening since days of old, and will probably continue to happen while people that don't like that lifestyle will continue to talk and talk as they've been doing since forever.
So even if you advice against it, always try not to forget to remind them to use protection. I know that sounds contradictory, but hey will still have sex.
Re: Why abstain From Sex Outside Of Marriage? by Nobody: 11:23am On Mar 20, 2016
Oliviaarims:

Lol...that's not a street,joor. It's my faculty car park. Same place in the previous pics.

He is right
Ure always sitting in the same spot
bythe street tongue
Re: Why abstain From Sex Outside Of Marriage? by Nobody: 12:19pm On Mar 20, 2016
BUTCHCASSIDY:

He is right Ure always sitting in the same spot bythe street tongue
Lol...U! Just go away!
Re: Why abstain From Sex Outside Of Marriage? by Pucaxo(m): 4:00pm On Mar 20, 2016
Oliviaarims:

Alryt ma'am... I noticed the background always looks same on ur photos.... Not that I always check your photo's tho.. undecided grin
Re: Why abstain From Sex Outside Of Marriage? by Nobody: 4:51pm On Mar 20, 2016
Pucaxo:

Alryt ma'am... I noticed the background always looks same on ur photos.... Not that I always check your photo's tho.. undecided grin

Lol...of course.

(1) (Reply)

Before U Marry Her, Ask Her For Her Account Balance. / Would You Marry Your Partner Where You Met Them (photo) / The 7 Types Of Love

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.