Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,342 members, 7,829,868 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:53 PM

Rivers Rerun: Inec Declares Results - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Rivers Rerun: Inec Declares Results (62861 Views)

Okigwe Rerun: INEC Agent Caught With Ballot Papers & Prepared Results / Kogi Rerun: INEC Conducts Senatorial Election Without APC / Rivers Rerun: Inec Declares Results (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rivers Rerun: Inec Declares Results by Nicepoker(m): 3:11pm On Mar 20, 2016
fulanimafia:

I don't think so.

APC still controls 22 states including Lagos (clear majority compared to PDP's 13), and we control the Federal Government that shares the revenue to all other states (including Rivers). Ameachi remains a Federal Minister of Transport while Dakuku Peterside is the new NIMASA Chairman.

Furthermore, Ameachi the Lion of Ubima retains his title as the Jonathan slayer that helped rescue Nigeria from the fangs of the PDP by kicking 'em out of Aso Rock.

We are still sitting pretty iyar'uwa cool.
u count osun state too?

4 Likes

Re: Rivers Rerun: Inec Declares Results by Paperwhite(m): 3:12pm On Mar 20, 2016
8kingz:
Why won't PDP win after they've nearly killed all the APC...that was there plan all along,create fear in the heart of the people so that they will not come out and vote then manufacture numbers,just when are we going to get it right if we are ever going to get it right
APC both leaders & followers alike can't never accept defeat in good faith.They alleged the last election was rigged,but what did they do now? Marshaled the federal might but the people stood their ground now you're here again whipping up sentiments.Just wait for 2019 to see what will befall you again.Nonsense!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rivers Rerun: Inec Declares Results by Fongido(m): 3:13pm On Mar 20, 2016
shamecurls:

I hope u aware that PDP has zoned presidency to North so either way, You will still bow to a Northerner.
Me bow for a northerner?? over my dead body. they can rule that's none of my business. illiterate people. that bastard in Aso rock could not even provide ordinary waec certificate and you expect me that can provide certificate better than that to bow for that dullard. he's the president of Nigeria but my president still remains Jonathan. get that into your sick head

7 Likes

Re: Rivers Rerun: Inec Declares Results by FLYFIRE(m): 3:14pm On Mar 20, 2016
godoluwa:
bia, y do u ppl call sw ndi ofe mmanu? is it a crime to eat red oil? am sure you knw dat ur sisters cant do without us because we makes the best husband in the world
If you are looking for wife bro talk... stop talking in parables & we will let you have one... inlaw-in-advane.. hehe

2 Likes

Re: Rivers Rerun: Inec Declares Results by funkyibodude(m): 3:15pm On Mar 20, 2016
fulanimafia:

Unfortunately for you, you are on your own as I don't reside in Nigeria...and only your likes see doom and gloom for your country.

As for me and other patriotic Nigerians, all we see is bright hope that we will be delivered from this wilderness we were put in by PDP's misrule.
wait! You don reside in Nigeria, and yet you stay in your comfort zone typing poo, when people on ground are talking reality you are busy posting trash, abeg swerve joor let the real Nigerians talk undecided

4 Likes

Re: Rivers Rerun: Inec Declares Results by Mack3N: 3:16pm On Mar 20, 2016
Tunami:
i wont comment on this thread until i see the comments of hungerbad, onankpaba ngeneukwenu and other apc agents on nairaland.
You won't see ngeneukwenu anytime soon,he was still having hangover from the Pdp victory in bayelsa,now this grin,wike must be an iPod youth grin .
brainwashed change agents.

4 Likes

Re: Rivers Rerun: Inec Declares Results by tbliss22(m): 3:16pm On Mar 20, 2016
Let all haters of PDP just give it up already, the people had spoken their mind with their vote cast.

Its obvious PDP rules in rivers with all the above stated result. APC guys should look some where else in fact its END OF DISCUSSION!!

2 Likes

Re: Rivers Rerun: Inec Declares Results by FLYFIRE(m): 3:18pm On Mar 20, 2016
fulanimafia:

2015 have already shown how disposable SS/SE votes are. Your labeling of the APC as an Amala party will also not help the PDP in the SW.

PDP can only remain a state level party in the SS/ SE.
Ok bro... let's wait & see

1 Like

Re: Rivers Rerun: Inec Declares Results by Nobody: 3:18pm On Mar 20, 2016
Johnrake69:

Its comments like this that make me weep for this country, and sometimes wish that the western powers come back to colonise us all over again. Simply, because we have not learnt what governance is all about just like Donald Trump rightly pointed out. Its a shame.

Is Amaechi not suppose to be working closely with Wike to uplift the people of Rivers? Until we the followers understand that there is a difference between politics and governance. We will keep going in circles.
my brother leave them to their fate, you should have known by now, that Black's are pigs, animals, that's live like the swine and savages they are, the blacks knows absolutely nothing than feeding from hand to mouth, no innovations, no ideas, no team work for a better tomorrow, no projections to save for them and their future generations , just live like the animals they are with dirts and unsustainable environment.....

**spit on the black race***

1 Like

Re: Rivers Rerun: Inec Declares Results by ushafe(m): 3:18pm On Mar 20, 2016
I PIT AMECHI WHO WILL HE BLAME FOR THE FAILURE OF APC NOW? GEJ AND MAMA P, THIS SHOW AMECHI WAS LIEING ALL THIS WHILE

5 Likes

Re: Rivers Rerun: Inec Declares Results by barikay: 3:18pm On Mar 20, 2016
Source
Re: Rivers Rerun: Inec Declares Results by amtaken(f): 3:20pm On Mar 20, 2016
You may consider changing your name to lamentation. We will call you Lamente.

8kingz:
Why won't PDP win after they've nearly killed all the APC...that was there plan all along,create fear in the heart of the people so that they will not come out and vote then manufacture numbers,just when are we going to get it right if we are ever going to get it right
Re: Rivers Rerun: Inec Declares Results by Mack3N: 3:20pm On Mar 20, 2016
Nicepoker:
u count osun state too?
Abeg help me ask the fulanimafia abi na fulanigworro!

4 Likes

Re: Rivers Rerun: Inec Declares Results by SucreB: 3:22pm On Mar 20, 2016
ican2020:
Anyone hoping and dreaming that APC will win a single seat in Rivers should wake-up and face reality
lol....ok you mean even if they like they bring the whole millitary from barracks, eyes don open and ppl don wise bah?. They keep doing re-run as if they use stones to gather all d stuff and later they will say money no dey. Bulahri go hear am for 2019

2 Likes

Re: Rivers Rerun: Inec Declares Results by amtaken(f): 3:22pm On Mar 20, 2016
Iseeeeeee!!!

Ka Chineke mezie okwu nwanne.

ican2020:
Anyone hoping and dreaming that APC will win a single seat in Rivers should wake-up and face reality
Re: Rivers Rerun: Inec Declares Results by Smellymouth: 3:23pm On Mar 20, 2016
Photo of PDP vs APC ::::: grin grin

We know the Mayweather cheesy

Re: Rivers Rerun: Inec Declares Results by shamecurls(m): 3:23pm On Mar 20, 2016
Fongido:

Me bow for a northerner?? over my dead body. they can rule that's none of my business. illiterate people. that bastard in Aso rock could not even provide ordinary waec certificate and you expect me that can provide certificate better than that to bow for that dullard. he's the president of Nigeria but my president still remains Jonathan. get that into your sick head

You re really bitter and pained.

Your President is General Mohammadu Buhari

grin grin

1 Like

Re: Rivers Rerun: Inec Declares Results by amtaken(f): 3:24pm On Mar 20, 2016
The guy is lamenting like a wounded rat. You know how a wounded rat makes noise all day but can't do anything to treat its wound. Khakhakhakhakhakha.

marsoden:

Very silly comment.
Re: Rivers Rerun: Inec Declares Results by amtaken(f): 3:25pm On Mar 20, 2016
Kikikikikikikikikiki tell the mumu.

STFUareyouGod:
why not remain silent so you won't expose yourself? undecided
Re: Rivers Rerun: Inec Declares Results by shamecurls(m): 3:25pm On Mar 20, 2016
ican2020:

APC has won PHALGA so what do you have to say next?
Re: Rivers Rerun: Inec Declares Results by cckris: 3:26pm On Mar 20, 2016
Amaechi, in purple & white cheques, at the Mile 1 Police Station, this Sunday afternoon, 20 March, trying to release Mrs Ekwi Adebisi, INEC Collation Officer, arrested for ATTEMPTING to SWAP an original INEC Result sheet, with a FAKE one that gives victory to APC, instead of the rightful winner, Mrs Charles Nsiegbe of PDP.

6 Likes

Re: Rivers Rerun: Inec Declares Results by mavinc4u(f): 3:26pm On Mar 20, 2016
fulanimafia:

I don't think so.

APC still controls 22 states including Lagos (clear majority compared to PDP's 13), and we control the Federal Government that shares the revenue to all other states (including Rivers). Ameachi remains a Federal Minister of Transport while Dakuku Peterside is the new NIMASA Chairman.

Furthermore, Ameachi the Lion of Ubima retains his title as the Jonathan slayer that helped rescue Nigeria from the fangs of the PDP by kicking 'em out of Aso Rock.

nice one. i love those consoling words

1 Like

Re: Rivers Rerun: Inec Declares Results by paschu: 3:26pm On Mar 20, 2016
8kingz:

Hoping that APC will win Rivers in 2016 is like dreaming that PDP won Kastina in 2015.

It is simply IMPOSSIBLE to achieve that in today's Nigeria unless of course someone FORGED the results.

3 Likes

Re: Rivers Rerun: Inec Declares Results by Mack3N: 3:26pm On Mar 20, 2016
godoluwa:
bia, y do u ppl call sw ndi ofe mmanu? is it a crime to eat red oil? am sure you knw dat ur sisters cant do without us because we makes the best husband in the world
Yeah,best husbands by marrying five wives!
Re: Rivers Rerun: Inec Declares Results by amtaken(f): 3:26pm On Mar 20, 2016
Consolation verses.

Keep deceiving thyself.

th
fulanimafia:

I don't think so.

Re: Rivers Rerun: Inec Declares Results by sportskid(m): 3:27pm On Mar 20, 2016
8kingz:

APC are during because of there stubborness, make dem cancel am again now, them go die again and PDP Go win
Re: Rivers Rerun: Inec Declares Results by AbleGodAlways: 3:27pm On Mar 20, 2016
Buhariiiiiiihhhahahahahaha
Re: Rivers Rerun: Inec Declares Results by amtaken(f): 3:28pm On Mar 20, 2016
Amen ooooooo.

NobleAky:
Don't be stingy with likes that i want to dedicate to Nyeson Wike for putting up a stronger fight to subdue all Federal might.
The Cockroache of Ubima should return to Abuja as a defeated man
Re: Rivers Rerun: Inec Declares Results by taurusmena1(m): 3:29pm On Mar 20, 2016
Those making silly statements here and there by supporting either of both parties definitely needs Psychiatric Evaluation.. I hold both parties nd gullible youths of Rivers state responsible for the blood shed nd loss of lives.Amaechi is a tout nd Wike a befitting tout for Amaechi. I hope God prepares a palace for them in Hell here on earth....All wailers an Zombies pls be reserved and make constructive criticisms rather than celebrate a victory or loss that doesn't benefit u in any way..I rest my case while I observe in silence for now.

1 Like

Re: Rivers Rerun: Inec Declares Results by KissCODE(m): 3:30pm On Mar 20, 2016
8kingz:
even PDP manufactured numbers in both Amaechi & Dakuku‘s polling units? Haba bros...

APC has nobody in SS&SE. Even in Imo state APC cant win anything. Forget the result sheet from Kaduna which Rochas used to rig Imo election last year.
Re: Rivers Rerun: Inec Declares Results by Mollydee88: 3:30pm On Mar 20, 2016
[You are pathetic..
quote author=8kingz post=43936177]Why won't PDP win after they've nearly killed all the APC...that was there plan all along,create fear in the heart of the people so that they will not come out and vote then manufacture numbers,just when are we going to get it right if we are ever going to get it right[/quote]
Re: Rivers Rerun: Inec Declares Results by freeDR(m): 3:31pm On Mar 20, 2016
mynd1:
Shataap. Ain't talking to u plss. angry
Calm down, lest you burst a vein.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Coronavirus, Lateef Raheem Burial: '50 Policemen, Others Attended’ - Abiodun / ‘Hushpuppi In Hijab’: Aisha Yesufu Called Out Over Peter Obi’s Campaign Funds / Woman Goes Back To Vote After Thugs Attacked Her With Bottle At Polling Unit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.