Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,489 members, 7,812,526 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:43 PM

Am Happy Now. Am Back With My Ex. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Am Happy Now. Am Back With My Ex. (2996 Views)

Hand Written Love Letter My Ex Wrote Me 6 Years Ago / Should I Tell My Ex-Boyfriend That I Want Him Back? / My Ex-boyfriends Keep Coming Back (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Go Down)

Am Happy Now. Am Back With My Ex. by Angel4luv: 9:01pm On Jul 22, 2009
Am so hapy now. Am back with my ex-boyfriend. You never knew wat true luv is until u loose some1 u really luv. Its was simple to do that.
Re: Am Happy Now. Am Back With My Ex. by MissyB1(m): 9:06pm On Jul 22, 2009
Good for You mate.
Re: Am Happy Now. Am Back With My Ex. by Igwe9(m): 10:16pm On Jul 22, 2009
congrats grin
Re: Am Happy Now. Am Back With My Ex. by Godmother(f): 10:26pm On Jul 22, 2009
Congrats o.
Re: Am Happy Now. Am Back With My Ex. by Nobody: 11:02pm On Jul 22, 2009
congrats.
Re: Am Happy Now. Am Back With My Ex. by Monicaa: 11:08pm On Jul 22, 2009
I'm jealous tongue No congrats grin
Re: Am Happy Now. Am Back With My Ex. by Highest(m): 12:49am On Jul 23, 2009
Monicaa why no congrats n why r u jealous well call me on 08038358602 so that we can talk, true luv is want people like me need
Re: Am Happy Now. Am Back With My Ex. by bibiazim1: 3:14am On Jul 23, 2009
what mushy nonsense is this, so.
Re: Am Happy Now. Am Back With My Ex. by justwise(m): 6:49am On Jul 23, 2009
Angel4luv:

Am so hapy now. Am back with my ex-boyfriend. You never knew wat true luv is until u loose some1 u really luv. Its was simple to do that.

Depends on how it ended at the 1st place
Re: Am Happy Now. Am Back With My Ex. by Monicaa: 7:58am On Jul 23, 2009
Highest:

Monicaa why no congrats n why r u jealous well call me on 08038358602 so that we can talk, true luv is want people like me need

I'm jealous tongue 'cos I wish I was the one back with my own ex grin. How do u know i can give true love?
Re: Am Happy Now. Am Back With My Ex. by justwise(m): 8:01am On Jul 23, 2009
Monicaa:

I'm jealous tongue 'cos I wish I was the one back with my own ex grin. How do u know i can give true love?

If the break up was ur fault then give him a ring if not then there is no joy going back, cos history may repeat itself
Re: Am Happy Now. Am Back With My Ex. by biola44: 8:04am On Jul 23, 2009
Re: Am Happy Now. Am Back With My Ex. by Monicaa: 8:05am On Jul 23, 2009
justwise:

If the break up was ur fault then give him a ring if not then there is no joy going back, cos history may repeat itself

Don't mind me cheesy It was his fault though.
Re: Am Happy Now. Am Back With My Ex. by justwise(m): 9:55am On Jul 23, 2009
Monicaa:

Don't mind me cheesy It was his fault though.

Then does he deserve a second chance?
Re: Am Happy Now. Am Back With My Ex. by MoneyRule(m): 2:59pm On Jul 23, 2009
@poster
congratulations!
U don give testimony 4 church or mosque??
@Monicaa
i'm sure he does deserve a second chance if not, u won't be wishing u were back with him.
Re: Am Happy Now. Am Back With My Ex. by amebono11: 3:02pm On Jul 23, 2009
hahahhahahaahha alot of people are getting decieved, the Original poster is no other person but monicaa

monicaa and poster are the same person, na today grin grin
Re: Am Happy Now. Am Back With My Ex. by Monicaa: 5:02pm On Jul 23, 2009
,amebo no1:

hahahhahahaahha alot of people are getting decieved, the Original poster is no other person but monicaa

i would go nd call ur opponent mama gee. It's here u have mouth angry y r u always following me? am i the only one to have an ex? how do u know it's me y do i have have to change my name to say i'm back with my ex when i have so many threads wishing I was back with him? r u dumb or sumthin? don't u think if i was back with him, i would b happy to say so? undecided pls mind urself.

MoneyRule:

@poster
congratulations!
U don give testimony 4 church or mosque??
@Monicaa
i'm sure he does deserve a second chance if not, u won't be wishing u were back with him.

he was d one that messed up but i still had feelings for him @ some point but it's been a while. I was only teasing the poster.
Re: Am Happy Now. Am Back With My Ex. by Angel4luv: 9:33pm On Jul 23, 2009
Thanks you @all
Re: Am Happy Now. Am Back With My Ex. by philip0906(m): 10:32pm On Jul 23, 2009
,amebo no1:

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Am Happy Now. Am Back With My Ex. by Nobody: 11:10pm On Jul 23, 2009
*envy*
Re: Am Happy Now. Am Back With My Ex. by Angel4luv: 11:13pm On Jul 23, 2009
@amibo:-Wao! I can believe u said this, how possible is it for one person to maintain more than one acct in this forum. Havent you read the policy of this site.
Re: Am Happy Now. Am Back With My Ex. by Nobody: 11:17pm On Jul 23, 2009
Angel4luv:

@amibo:-Wao! I can believe u said this, how possible is it for one person to maintain more than one acct in this forum. Havent you read the policy of this site.

It said DON'T. So if it warns against it, it means it CAN be done.
Re: Am Happy Now. Am Back With My Ex. by Angel4luv: 11:23pm On Jul 23, 2009
@amibo., bush boy. He is jealous, Hmmm.
Re: Am Happy Now. Am Back With My Ex. by TOPE20001(f): 11:23pm On Jul 23, 2009
,amebo no1:

lmao. . .jennyyyyyyyyyyy grin grin grin
Re: Am Happy Now. Am Back With My Ex. by Nobody: 11:25pm On Jul 23, 2009
Angel4luv:

@amibo., bush boy. He is jealous,  Hmmm.

Na man?
Re: Am Happy Now. Am Back With My Ex. by Angel4luv: 11:29pm On Jul 23, 2009
Guys dont be distracted by that millitant. The whole thing is that we are sort of happy you know. Its good to be in love.
Re: Am Happy Now. Am Back With My Ex. by TOPE20001(f): 11:31pm On Jul 23, 2009
gud 4 u cheesy
Re: Am Happy Now. Am Back With My Ex. by amebono11: 12:31am On Jul 24, 2009
Monicaa:

i would go nd call ur opponent mama gee. It's here u have mouth angry y r u always following me? am i the only one to have an ex? how do u know it's me y do i have have to change my name to say i'm back with my ex when i have so many threads wishing I was back with him? r u dumb or sumthin? don't u think if i was back with him, i would b happy to say so? undecided pls mind urself.

he was d one that messed up but i still had feelings for him @ some point but it's been a while. I was only teasing the poster.

ode, mumu, d same mamagee wey dey go online get words wey she dey use, common sharapppp diaaaaa, who are you deceiving, i can bet my life that you are the OP; SO SHUT UP

michelin89:

It said DON'T. So if it warns against it, it means it CAN be done.
Dont mind them, them wan deceive their mama

Angel4luv:

Guys dont be distracted by that millitant. The whole thing is that we are sort of happy you know. Its good to be in love.

shut up monicaa, ewu oshi grin grin

TOPE2000!:

lmao. . .jennyyyyyyyyyyy grin grin grin

hi lovey kiss kiss kiss
Re: Am Happy Now. Am Back With My Ex. by TOPE20001(f): 12:38am On Jul 24, 2009
,amebo no1:

hi lovey kiss kiss kiss

my dear how far? i don miss u die kiss
sauron talk say make i tell u say make u resume to bed ASAP ooo cheesy
Re: Am Happy Now. Am Back With My Ex. by amebono11: 12:40am On Jul 24, 2009
my one and only sauron kiss kiss kiss kiss  come so na you dey enjoy my sauron since ehn angry angry angry angry

Tell am say i be wan call am when i come london, but service no dey my fone cool cool
Re: Am Happy Now. Am Back With My Ex. by Monicaa: 12:41am On Jul 24, 2009
,amebo no1:

ode, mumu, d same mamagee wey dey go online get words wey she dey use, common sharapppp diaaaaa, who are you deceiving, i can bet my life that you are the OP; SO SHUT UP

Dont mind them, them wan deceive their mama

shut up monicaa, ewu oshi grin grin

I don't have time to be exchanging words with you but u have proved u r really stupid nd dumb. I have millions of threads here talking about my ex wishing we were back together, taking insults so why on earth woould I change my name to say I'm back with my ex Don't u think this is what I've always wanted nd would even post it 4 all to see can't u see how dumb u r undecided

In between y r u so concerned about me nd this ex of mine whether i'm stupid or not, y r u @ my back? Every post about an ex is now Monicaa? pls look for sumthing better to pursue, don't have time for such.
Re: Am Happy Now. Am Back With My Ex. by TOPE20001(f): 12:43am On Jul 24, 2009
,amebo no1:

my one and only sauron kiss kiss kiss kiss  come so na you dey enjoy my sauron since ehn angry angry angry angry
Tell am say i be wan call am when i come london, but service no dey my fone cool cool

lol. . .and i dey enjoy am wella
so na only sauron u wan call. . . shey u no fit call me? angry
b.t.w sauron said u shud make anoda trip now now cheesy

(1) (2) (3)

Is It Right To Confront A Snatcher? / Which Part Of Your Body Do You Like Most? / Hillarious Love Letter Written To A Girl Friend on 22 Jan 1993

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.