Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,678 members, 7,813,258 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:47 AM

Am Happy Now. Am Back With My Ex. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Am Happy Now. Am Back With My Ex. (2997 Views)

Hand Written Love Letter My Ex Wrote Me 6 Years Ago / Should I Tell My Ex-Boyfriend That I Want Him Back? / My Ex-boyfriends Keep Coming Back (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Go Down)

Re: Am Happy Now. Am Back With My Ex. by amebono11: 12:44am On Jul 24, 2009
Monicaa:

I don't have time to be exchanging words with you but u have proved u r really stupid nd dumb. I have millions of threads here talking about my ex wishing we were back together, taking insults so why on earth woould I change my name to say I'm back with my ex Don't u think this is what I've always wanted nd would even post it 4 all to see can't u see how dumb u r undecided

youve done it before and you will do it again, stop acting like frustrated wench and keep your fingers closed

when it comes to dumbness, you have a no rival and take the lead

some of us here have diff ways of knowing when one person logs on with a different id, to display their foolishness

now i ask you again, cant you see what a slutty material you are made of?
Re: Am Happy Now. Am Back With My Ex. by amebono11: 12:45am On Jul 24, 2009
TOPE2000!:

lol. . .and i dey enjoy am wella
so na only sauron u wan call. . . shey u no fit call me? angry
b.t.w sauron said u shud make anoda trip now now cheesy

where there is gist amebo is present, yim here i come cool cool
Re: Am Happy Now. Am Back With My Ex. by Monicaa: 1:06am On Jul 24, 2009
Angel4luv:

Guys dont be distracted by that millitant. The whole thing is that we are sort of happy you know. Its good to be in love.

Girl do ur thing. Can't u see the name "amebo" that's wat she is, have known how her mouth runs since I started posting on NL so nothing new grin. She's just like the wind that passes by. I'm still jealous though 'cos I wish I'm the one so no congrats tongue
Re: Am Happy Now. Am Back With My Ex. by topup: 1:10am On Jul 24, 2009
Call me cynical but I think this is some way of promoting the blog. . 'magic of makeup'. .
Re: Am Happy Now. Am Back With My Ex. by Angel4luv: 12:02pm On Jul 24, 2009
@monica, y r u still wastin ur time over this issue, he is a tout its clear. Just dont mind him. Ok
Re: Am Happy Now. Am Back With My Ex. by Enockia(m): 6:22pm On Jul 24, 2009
i'm back with my ex too nd i'm kindda happy it's cool
Re: Am Happy Now. Am Back With My Ex. by mamagee3(f): 9:59pm On Jul 24, 2009
@,amebono.1

You are a big fool, you faced someone else and ignored me, I said I want it hot, udele. grin
Re: Am Happy Now. Am Back With My Ex. by Angel4luv: 12:10am On Jul 25, 2009
What happenin guy. Are we fightin here.
Re: Am Happy Now. Am Back With My Ex. by Angel4luv: 12:13am On Jul 25, 2009
Cant we just respect ourselves here.
Re: Am Happy Now. Am Back With My Ex. by Monicaa: 12:29am On Jul 25, 2009
Angel4luv:

What happenin guy. Are we fightin here.

Angel4luv:

Cant we just respect ourselves here.

No one is fighting here. Didn't u see the instigator here? "amebo no1" saying you nd I are the same person because this is a post about an ex.
Re: Am Happy Now. Am Back With My Ex. by C2H5OH(f): 9:10am On Jul 25, 2009
I don't see how this is a great accomplishment. Most people can get back with their exes if they so please. But thee real reason most won't do it is because there's no reason to believe what previously drove them apart won't haunt them again.

OP, have you sorted out whatever issues caused the prior break up between you and this guy? Anyhow goodluck.
Re: Am Happy Now. Am Back With My Ex. by samparian(m): 9:46am On Jul 25, 2009
@poster
congratulations. try to make it work this time. cheers
Re: Am Happy Now. Am Back With My Ex. by amebono11: 10:28am On Jul 25, 2009
mama-gee:

monicaa is the same person as the poster
Re: Am Happy Now. Am Back With My Ex. by mamagee3(f): 6:26pm On Jul 25, 2009
,amebo no1:

I said face me, I want it hot. grin
Re: Am Happy Now. Am Back With My Ex. by Monicaa: 6:38pm On Jul 25, 2009
,amebo no1:

monicaa is the same person as the poster

Ok nd what next nething new? smiley Holla @ me when u have something new.
Re: Am Happy Now. Am Back With My Ex. by laudate: 12:33am On Jul 26, 2009
Angel4luv, what led to your break-up? Was he cheating on you or were you cheating on him?

Were you the one that went back to beg that he should take you back? Have you resolved the issues that led to the initial break-up?

If you haven't, your happiness could end up being be short-lived.

My 2 cents,
Re: Am Happy Now. Am Back With My Ex. by amebono11: 4:54am On Jul 26, 2009
Monicaa:

Ok nd what next nething new? smiley Holla @ me when u have something new.

good, atleast you have admitted that you are the poster, dats all i wanna know grin grin grin
Re: Am Happy Now. Am Back With My Ex. by Angel4luv: 8:18pm On Jul 30, 2009
Well, wat happened was that we had a little misunderstanding and he is kind of hot tempered person. The fact is that i really love him so i could do any thing than to seek solution. In seeking a solution i had to go to a forum, not nairaland, it was gaia forum. I was so lucky, someone from US gave me a link to buy an ebook. I must tell you, i taught it was sort of scam, but i had to sacrifice and try it out. One thing i told the lady was that if it worked out, i would help her paste that link anywhere i could to promote it. Well that was the whole story. If you are having the same problem i guess you should try it too. Just click on the link below and find out more by yourself.
Re: Am Happy Now. Am Back With My Ex. by amebono11: 12:54pm On Aug 03, 2009
Angel4luv:

@monica, y r u still wastin ur time over this issue, he is a tout its clear. Just dont mind him. Ok

Monicaa shut up
Re: Am Happy Now. Am Back With My Ex. by mamagee6(f): 7:35pm On Aug 08, 2009
The person below me shut up. angry
Re: Am Happy Now. Am Back With My Ex. by posakosa(m): 3:00am On Aug 09, 2009
mama-gee:

I said face me, I want it hot. grin

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Am Happy Now. Am Back With My Ex. by amebono11: 10:23am On Aug 09, 2009
denny4ril you are below, them say make you shatap grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Am Happy Now. Am Back With My Ex. by mamagee6(f): 4:41pm On Aug 10, 2009
The person above me shatapp and close your smelling mouth. angry
Re: Am Happy Now. Am Back With My Ex. by amebono11: 1:00am On Aug 11, 2009
aha she's beginning to correct her mistakes, wouldn't be surprised if you had your sec and pri education in one of them bush schools in the east, else you would  have known the difference between  in and on/ above and below grin grin grin grin
Re: Am Happy Now. Am Back With My Ex. by mamagee6(f): 7:17pm On Aug 11, 2009
Like you ehn, whose mother refused to send you to school and you spelt"feminie specie" instead of feminine specie and then "Arsehole" instead of asshole, abeg shatapp dia and go and sleep grin grin grin, I know that you're an uneducated slowpoke whose only goal in life is to go Ukwuada Government Technical School, Anuofia. grin grin grin grin cool

Btw who said mama-gee forgets things easily? grin cool
Re: Am Happy Now. Am Back With My Ex. by amebono11: 1:20am On Aug 12, 2009
,mama-gee:

Like you ehn, whose mother refused to send you to school and you spelt"feminie specie" instead of feminine specie and then "Arsehole" instead of asshole, abeg shatapp dia and go and sleep grin grin grin, I know that you're an uneducated slowpoke whose only goal in life is to go Ukwuada Government Technical School, Anuofia. grin grin grin grin cool

Btw who said mama-gee forgets things easily? grin cool

i repeat that the arsehole was meant to be arsehole and not asshole, so stop making a big fool out of yourself

feminine specie was a typo, my friend bitte stop embarassing yourself
Re: Am Happy Now. Am Back With My Ex. by mamagee6(f): 1:35am On Aug 12, 2009
,amebo no1:

i repeat that the arsehole was meant to be arsehole and not asshole, so stop making a big fool out of yourself

feminine specie was a typo, my friend bitte stop embarassing yourself

And you are the same person correcting me ehn? grin grin grin

Abeg shatapp dia, there's no such thing as "arsehole", it's either you're an asshole or you're not, you bushest girl[b] in [/b] nairaland. grin grin grin grin grin grin

Ngwa go back to Ugwuada Government Technical School and go and collect your report card, Anuofia. grin grin grin cool
Re: Am Happy Now. Am Back With My Ex. by amebono11: 10:33am On Aug 12, 2009
,mama-gee:

And you are the same person correcting me ehn? grin grin  grin

Abeg shatapp dia, there's no such thing as "arsehole", it's either you're an asshole or you're not, you bushest girl[b] in [/b] nairaland. grin grin grin grin grin grin

Ngwa go back to Ugwuada Government Technical School and go and collect your report card, Anuofia. grin grin grin cool

ever heard of the word fool before? thats wat you are darling

first off, i still insist that arsehole is as correct as any other way of writing it, ever wondered why people change it from arse[b]nal[/b] to arse[b]hole[/b]  , ode, what do you know cheesy cheesy cheesy

second off, bitte is a foreign language, go and google the meaning and stop embarassing yourself the more

oops sorry i guess i forgot to acknowledge the fact that you are only fluent in igbo and a little bit of english, no wonder you don't understand some other words when you see them

verrückte frau grin grin

olodo cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Am Happy Now. Am Back With My Ex. by mamagee6(f): 4:08pm On Aug 12, 2009
abeg, Otondo alagba grin, there's no such thing as "arsehole" in the dictionary. just admit that you're a dumb skull who knows nothing other than hang out with the gorillas. grin cool

There's no such thing as "bitte" either, you lying pig. grin grin grin, it's " better" grin cool, you bushest girl in niaraland.

Va te faire toudre trouduc. cool
Re: Am Happy Now. Am Back With My Ex. by benincitys(f): 4:55pm On Aug 12, 2009
,mama-gee:

abeg, Otondo alagba grin, there's no such thing as "arsehole" in the dictionary. just admit that you're a dumb skull who knows nothing other than hang out with the gorillas. grin cool

There's no such thing as "bitte" either, you lying pig. grin grin grin, it's " better" grin cool, you bushest girl in niaraland.

Va te faire toudre trouduc. cool

bitte is please in germany

(1) (2) (3)

The Most ROMANTIC Day Of The Week (A Poll) / ooooooooooooooooooooooooooGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGBBBBBBBBBB / Which Part Of Your Body Do You Like Most?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.