Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,825 members, 7,813,717 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:55 PM

Am Happy Now. Am Back With My Ex. - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Am Happy Now. Am Back With My Ex. (2998 Views)

Hand Written Love Letter My Ex Wrote Me 6 Years Ago / Should I Tell My Ex-Boyfriend That I Want Him Back? / My Ex-boyfriends Keep Coming Back (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Go Down)

Re: Am Happy Now. Am Back With My Ex. by mamagee6(f): 5:40pm On Aug 12, 2009
But what has german got to do with English, It Just shows how ignorant the scumbag is. cheesy
Re: Am Happy Now. Am Back With My Ex. by posakosa(m): 6:23pm On Aug 12, 2009
,mama-gee:

But what has german got to do with English, It Just shows how ignorant the scumbag is. cheesy

Action Mama I like that you don't back down or out for Ameba.  wink wink
Re: Am Happy Now. Am Back With My Ex. by ThiefOfHearts(f): 6:26pm On Aug 12, 2009
^ jenni must have done a number on you in the past
Re: Am Happy Now. Am Back With My Ex. by posakosa(m): 6:37pm On Aug 12, 2009
ThiefOfHearts:

^ jenni must have done a number on you in the past

on who ? I admire ,mamagee for tracking the babe down and not letting her getaway with the rubbish she posts,
Re: Am Happy Now. Am Back With My Ex. by mamagee6(f): 7:04pm On Aug 12, 2009
Thank you very much. cheesy
Re: Am Happy Now. Am Back With My Ex. by posakosa(m): 7:14pm On Aug 12, 2009
abii ooh, give praise where its due. wink
Re: Am Happy Now. Am Back With My Ex. by amebono11: 2:50am On Aug 14, 2009
posakosa:

on who ? I admire ,mamagee for tracking the babe down and not letting her getaway with the rubbish she posts,

oh shut up,you used and dumped scally wag of a retarded specie

Talk too much and see if i will not insult your crazy ass, na nairaland you get mouth, when a man raped, used, dumped and extracted from you slut wetin you do? if not cry like a goat on here

isi ewu
Re: Am Happy Now. Am Back With My Ex. by amebono11: 2:51am On Aug 14, 2009
,mama-gee:

bla bla bla scumbag say sthg new, asswipe

BTW wat has the igbo got to do with english? confused bastard
Re: Am Happy Now. Am Back With My Ex. by amebono11: 2:54am On Aug 14, 2009
,mama-gee:

abeg, Otondo alagba grin, there's no such thing as "arsehole" in the dictionary. just admit that you're a dumb skull who knows nothing other than hang out with the gorillas. grin cool

There's no such thing as "bitte" either, you lying pig. grin grin grin, it's " better" grin cool, you bushest girl in niaraland.

Va te faire toudre trouduc. cool

oh shut up, google and stop acting like an illiterate, what do you know, if not google on kanu and amara everyday, if you spent your time in school properly im sure you would have learnt better

obsessed- raped-by-cousin-victim
Re: Am Happy Now. Am Back With My Ex. by sosisi(f): 2:59am On Aug 14, 2009
oh jenny see what your mumu friend above wrote on another thread.
Re: Am Happy Now. Am Back With My Ex. by amebono11: 3:12am On Aug 14, 2009
$osisi:

i"ve read it, grin mumu is an understatement, shes suffering from schizophrenia grin grin, some voices dey tell her say sardines are snakes and not fishes grin grin
Re: Am Happy Now. Am Back With My Ex. by nj11(f): 3:52am On Aug 14, 2009
@ Topic,

Good for you, Am jealous.
Re: Am Happy Now. Am Back With My Ex. by mamagee6(f): 4:31pm On Aug 14, 2009
,amebo no1:

bla bla bla scumbag say[b] sthg [/b] new, asswipe

BTW wat has the  igbo got to do with english? confused bastard

Is that how you spell "something" in Yaba? grin grin grin grin

And you've typed asswipe like a millionth time,now. grin grin grin, comon go and sit down, udele of the 21st century. grin grin

You're speaking german and English at the same time, what a gay!!!, Bushest girl in Nairaland. grin grin grin grin
Re: Am Happy Now. Am Back With My Ex. by mamagee6(f): 5:01pm On Aug 14, 2009
,amebo no1:

i"ve read it,  grin mumu is an understatement, shes suffering from schizophrenia grin grin, some voices dey tell her say sardines are snakes and not fishes grin grin

Comon shatapp dia, your mother is suffering from zoophilia and you're in Nairaland, comon go back to Yaba and help your mother, Isi Nkita. grin grin grin
Re: Am Happy Now. Am Back With My Ex. by mamagee6(f): 5:29pm On Aug 14, 2009
$osisi:

Go back to the hole you crawled out from before I roast you like a roasted monkey, slowpoke, you've made your point in the other thread and you should stick to it, you shouldn't involve yourself in another issue. angry angry
Re: Am Happy Now. Am Back With My Ex. by holythug(m): 5:33pm On Aug 14, 2009
wish i cld b back wit my bunch of Ex's. . .u know re-do d good old stuff

(1) (2) (3)

Why Are Naija Women Bad In Bed? / Signs She's Interested In You / How Did You Ask Your Girl Out?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.