Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,265 members, 7,954,033 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 11:12 AM

Marriage Is NOT A Partnership - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Marriage Is NOT A Partnership (1866 Views)

Help!!!! My 2 Months Old Marriage Is About To Crash / Another Abroad Marriage Is Crashing Before My Eyes. / "Marriage Is Not An Achievement To Some Of Us" - Club UNO CEO Rants (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Marriage Is NOT A Partnership by AfroKnight: 12:11am On Mar 21, 2016
It's ladies like this who would wait for their husbands to come back from work and pay mundane bills else such bills will remain unpaid.

May God help the children of such women. No candy, panties, or toys unless daddy "brings money" even if daddy is offshore for 2 weeks. May we marry reasonable wives who understand that "two shall put ten thousand to flight".
Re: Marriage Is NOT A Partnership by JacksonD7: 11:07pm On Mar 21, 2016
Op you confused undecided
Re: Marriage Is NOT A Partnership by Ugosample(m): 11:21pm On Mar 21, 2016
databoy247:
OP, I have been drawn to comment on your thread.

Its understandable that a man is supposed to cater for 101% of the family needs and truly there is nothing against such.

However, lets not steer our arguments on logics and premises. Lets look at it from another angle: Reality!

Living standards are not the same globally from 30 years ago. There is an increase in population, limited resources and high competition on virtually everything. So to survive this harsh times and come out a winner you have to support your husband any way you can.

Cos out there in the competition, you are seen as ONE and not seperate individuals. Now, to beat the competition, you both have to work as a team, hence the partnership.

Cheers.

Well, I want to talk of the increase in population.

Bear in mind that global population growth is not uniformly spread, and the countries with the highest population has the highest poverty rates too and the issues that u raised i.e. Africa and Asia.

Only if family planning was taking seriously in many of these countries, we would not be in this mess today. Anyway, the deed has been done, and we have to live with the consequences
Re: Marriage Is NOT A Partnership by Nobody: 10:44pm On Apr 14, 2016
Vinshu:

Out of 38 mentions I filtered yours out and I'm replying yours.

Firstly, I owe you no proof or explanation about who I am! In the course of my thread I might say a little about myself that does not mandate me to elaborate or shed light on my personality

Secondly, I have been on this forum for close to 4 years (two monikers) so it's not today I relate with Nigerians online and offline. Even this moniker it's close to 2 years on nairaland. So it is at par with my first point, I owe nobody an explanation. Focus on the thread not who i am. You can talk about the thread not the poster. That's why many fail exams and tests.

Thirdly, I am not convincing anybody on anything and for your info, this thread was copied and pasted from an indian forum which i posted about 8 months ago. Did the Indians say I was indian? Yeah they criticised me just like the Nigerians so it's not new. I don't care. I've shed my view it's up to you to agree or disagree not munching on whether or not vinshu Is nigerian.

Last year one Nairalander said I was from Russia that he knows me accusing me of scam. So everyone is free to a say anything. #FreeSpeech

So Young man, you could share your view on the thread so others can learn even I can learn perhaps I'm wrong not policing my identity. It's not your concern just as who you are and where you are from is no concern of mine.

This is proper Naija English.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Sweet Ways To Make Your Husband Happy / Best Optimum Romantic Quotes To Make Her Fall In Love For You / Ladies: Here Are 4 Things You Should Know Before You Lose Your Virgnity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.