Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,329 members, 7,826,305 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 12:29 PM

A Message To All The Guys On Nairaland - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Message To All The Guys On Nairaland (6381 Views)

To The Guys: If She Is Not Yours Don't Go Nude With Her - Bamisepeter's Blog / Message To The Guys That Are Disturbing My Dm(pics) / Wedding!! The Ladies Are Holding The Guys Back (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Message To All The Guys On Nairaland by ba7man(m): 9:31pm On Mar 22, 2016
faith551:

Dwayne johnson get 6 packs?, or where is it written that guys with 6 packs are broke?
6 packs is not one of a man's priority in life, making money to take care of your wants and needs is.
Re: A Message To All The Guys On Nairaland by Nobody: 10:40pm On Mar 22, 2016
nikkypearl:

tongue
see your head
Re: A Message To All The Guys On Nairaland by faith551(m): 3:09pm On Mar 23, 2016
ba7man:
6 packs is not one of a man's priority in life, making money to take care of your wants and needs is.

that's what an average African thinks, money money and money, BULLSHIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!. How many rich men die of high blood pressure, cancer, heart problems, and other silly sicknesses, have you realized that the average earning and poor masses rarely die of such sickness?
Re: A Message To All The Guys On Nairaland by EnigmaticEnigma(m): 3:16pm On Mar 23, 2016
delishpot:
False. Work on self and work on purse. No crime in getting both. After all men expect women to have 10 kids and still keep shape, run the home, be a sex kitten for hubby and even earn an income ontop of it all.
So men can do both. Work on your shape and work for a fat wallet. Our girls deserve the whole package too.

I am ashamed of most women that have commented so far.

Hmm, this one that ur yanning, I hope u r fit undecided
Re: A Message To All The Guys On Nairaland by Nobody: 4:17pm On Mar 23, 2016
i jus calm down dae look all d girl's wae dae comment 6car's over 6packs......dier picc

Dem resemble wetin 6car's screech on top hehe grin
Re: A Message To All The Guys On Nairaland by ba7man(m): 9:49pm On Mar 23, 2016
faith551:

that's what an average African thinks, money money and money, BULLSHIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!. How many rich men die of high blood pressure, cancer, heart problems, and other silly sicknesses, have you realized that the average earning and poor masses rarely die of such sickness?
Rich men can afford quality healthcare............ and thinking of money has never being a bad thing provided it doesn't control you.

I'd rather die rich than poor sha.
Re: A Message To All The Guys On Nairaland by ba7man(m): 9:49pm On Mar 23, 2016
Abeg, which one is better to think of, " Money, money, money" or "6 packs, 6 packs, 6 packs"?
Re: A Message To All The Guys On Nairaland by faith551(m): 11:20am On Mar 24, 2016
ba7man:
Rich men can afford quality healthcare............ and thinking of money has never being a bad thing provided it doesn't control you.

I'd rather die rich than poor sha.

Bro's how on earth can you compare going to hospital every month to take medications and run a few health check up's to keeping fit and rarely visiting the hospital for a month?, you sound like the type who will go through anything (human ritual) inclusive to make money, sorry people so desperate for money like that don't get to end up well. Yar'adua the president of Nigeria as at then died of illness even upon his financial status, Stella Obasanjo died of illness even upon his husband financial status, so much for rich men affording quality health care. you seem like a shallow thinker
Re: A Message To All The Guys On Nairaland by ba7man(m): 11:56am On Mar 24, 2016
faith551:

Bro's how on earth can you compare going to hospital every month to take medications and run a few health check up's to keeping fit and rarely visiting the hospital for a month?, you sound like the type who will go through anything (human ritual) inclusive to make money, sorry people so desperate for money like that don't get to end up well. Yar'adua the president of Nigeria as at then died of illness even upon his financial status, Stella Obasanjo died of illness even upon his husband financial status, so much for rich men affording quality health care. you seem like a shallow thinker
Well if you're so crazy about being poor, knock yourself out.

So according to your logic, poor people are healthier than rich people and they live longer?

Gerrarahia!!!! cheesy
Re: A Message To All The Guys On Nairaland by Nobody: 11:58am On Mar 24, 2016
My gf will wink
Re: A Message To All The Guys On Nairaland by faith551(m): 1:12pm On Mar 24, 2016
ba7man:
Well if you're so crazy about being poor, knock yourself out.

So according to your logic, poor people are healthier than rich people and they live longer?

Gerrarahia!!!! cheesy

There's no logic,there's just truth. and am no where near poor.Am just telling you there's more to life than just money believe me,am talking from experience

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

MIDNIGHT SAGA (romance Story) / These Pictures Will Make You Question Everything You Know About History. / Konji Gang!!!see What This Big Boob Chioma Is Doing With Her Lesbian Partner

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.