Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,420 members, 7,836,675 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 11:27 AM

Why Online Dating Is A No No - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Online Dating Is A No No (761 Views)

The Married Man Am Dating Is Sleeping With My Mother – 19 Years Old Girl Cries / 35 Signs The Guy You’re Dating Is Not Man Enough / How To Know If The Lady You Are Dating Is Your Wife. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Online Dating Is A No No by chubbyswit(m): 1:01pm On Mar 22, 2016
imagine you met this supposedly gorgeous gal on a social network with the beautiful curves, cute face and all, only to discover that she is not what you thought she was after all, Watch the short comedy animation to find out what most guys do in such a dilemma lols. Criticize and bash it as well. lolz
[
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=otfSeqYagDM]
Re: Why Online Dating Is A No No by Cutehector(m): 1:13pm On Mar 22, 2016
Chubby ur fada! grin cheesy cheesy

Hahahhahhahahhahahahahha

Reminds me of one of my online dates grin

She really wasn't wat I expected I swear.
Re: Why Online Dating Is A No No by chubbyswit(m): 3:45pm On Mar 22, 2016
Cutehector:
Chubby ur fada! grin cheesy cheesy

Hahahhahhahahhahahahahha

Reminds me of one of my online dates grin

She really wasn't wat I expected I swear.
lolz i have been a victim of fake online babes that's why i had to make this animation in memory of them lolz
Re: Why Online Dating Is A No No by Cutehector(m): 3:58pm On Mar 22, 2016
chubbyswit:
lolz i have been a victim of fake online babes that's why i had to make this animation in memory of them lolz
hahahhaha me too I swear. Chai. It will not be well with those kinda girls cheesy besides mehn, I wan Sabi hw to do dis animation thing ooo. Cuz I get jokes.. hw can I train?
Re: Why Online Dating Is A No No by chubbyswit(m): 4:22pm On Mar 22, 2016
Cutehector:
hahahhaha me too I swear. Chai. It will not be well with those kinda girls cheesy besides mehn, I wan Sabi hw to do dis animation thing ooo. Cuz I get jokes.. hw can I train?
hahahaha, God'll forgive them bro, start by heading over to my thread titled 2d animation learning thread in the arts and graphics section. Know the basics there first. I posted this same video over and will show them how i did it when i'm tru with what i'm currently teaching them
Re: Why Online Dating Is A No No by chubbyswit(m): 10:14am On Jan 11
2d animation showreel from my students at folktale animation. Start your 2024 by acquiring this important sort after skill. Contact me today for more information.
[url][/url]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bNb2v7Bniig?si=NUJDE1FMaLyAfTFh

(1) (Reply)

Revealed! Is This Why Some Women Cheat On Their Partners? (Photo) / Yoruba Boys We Are The True "Sons Of Our Forefather" / I Ne

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.