Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,473 members, 7,816,118 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:29 AM

See The Crazy Pic This Guy Posted - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / See The Crazy Pic This Guy Posted (3785 Views)

Guy Posted His Girlfriend Picture But What Befell Him Was Not What He Expected / Yahoo Guy Posted On Facebook As He reveals His Babe Nude. / End Time: See The “cassava” Picture This Guy Posted On Facebook (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See The Crazy Pic This Guy Posted by Zeuz007: 10:20pm On May 29, 2017
This one Na werey cheesy

Re: See The Crazy Pic This Guy Posted by FvckShiT(m): 10:23pm On May 29, 2017
This will fúçkiñg get most blöödyfûçkiñg girls here​ wet grin

1 Like

Re: See The Crazy Pic This Guy Posted by DeBret(m): 10:25pm On May 29, 2017
All because of P***y

hmmmm (Dsmiley

1 Like

Re: See The Crazy Pic This Guy Posted by Nobody: 10:31pm On May 29, 2017
No ding dong? tongue

2 Likes

Re: See The Crazy Pic This Guy Posted by DeBret(m): 10:33pm On May 29, 2017
FvckShiT:
This will fúçkiñg get most blöödyfûçkiñg girls here​ wet grin
Lol
Re: See The Crazy Pic This Guy Posted by smardray(m): 10:34pm On May 29, 2017
The pics is old but his madness is still fresh
Re: See The Crazy Pic This Guy Posted by femolacqua(m): 10:36pm On May 29, 2017
All I see is a dude, trying to get cheap publicity
Re: See The Crazy Pic This Guy Posted by Bibi294(f): 4:52am On May 30, 2017
Buh guy is hawt and clean
Re: See The Crazy Pic This Guy Posted by Lionessza(f): 7:34am On May 30, 2017
ZarZar:
No ding dong? tongue

Lol, maybe he tied it up with a sellotape before covering it with the cloth tongue

1 Like

Re: See The Crazy Pic This Guy Posted by Nobody: 7:57am On May 30, 2017
Lionessza:

Lol, maybe he tied it up with a sellotape before covering it with the cloth tongue

Lol, I doubt it. Ayikho nje tongue The things people post online though. The other day on the radio I heard that 93% of employers worldwide, check your social media accounts before they hire you. They say there's a well-known person here in SA, that got a job offer in the US, only to be let go after they found a post she made in 2008 about America. Have you heard of that story? Who is it? Because they wouldn't mention names on that show

2 Likes

Re: See The Crazy Pic This Guy Posted by Lionessza(f): 8:12am On May 30, 2017
ZarZar:

Lol, I doubt it. Ayikho nje tongue The things people post online though. The other day on the radio I heard that 93% of employers worldwide, check your social media accounts before they hire you. They say there's a well-known person here in SA, that got a job offer in the US, only to be let go after they found a post she made in 2008 about America. Have you heard of that story? Who is it? Because they wouldn't mention names on that show

Lollll. Don't understand why people are still doing that , for years now , there have been warnings about negative or reckless media posts and the impact they might have . No don't know who that is, I just remember the noise that was made by some Jews about some jokes Trevor Noah posted about them some years back and they wanted him fired .

2 Likes

Re: See The Crazy Pic This Guy Posted by OgahBohz: 8:13am On May 30, 2017
Bibi294:
Buh guy is hawt and clean

I de suspect you....

u have plans

1 Like

Re: See The Crazy Pic This Guy Posted by Nobody: 8:15am On May 30, 2017
ZarZar:

sh** remember Trevor Noah's remarks about the Jews on his twitter account that almost cost him the Daily Show offer? Americans don't play

2 Likes

Re: See The Crazy Pic This Guy Posted by Nobody: 8:44am On May 30, 2017
Lionessza:

Yabo? People don't learn. All this attention seeking behavior online has dire consequences in real life. I pity them sometimes.

Lollll. Don't understand why people are still doing that , for years now , there have been warnings about negative or reckless media posts and the impact they might have . No don't know who that is, I just remember the noise that was made by some Jews about some jokes Trevor Noah posted about them some years back and they wanted him fired .

Yabo? People never learn. I pity them because the attention seeking behavior online has dire consequences in real life.

2 Likes

Re: See The Crazy Pic This Guy Posted by Nobody: 8:48am On May 30, 2017
Jayceon:
sh** remember Trevor Noah's remarks about the Jews on his twitter account that almost cost him the Daily Show offer? Americans don't play

I remember that. But his dad is a Jew, if I remember correctly. Perhaps that's how he got away with it.

1 Like

Re: See The Crazy Pic This Guy Posted by Lionessza(f): 8:55am On May 30, 2017
ZarZar:

Yabo? People never learn. I pity them because the attention seeking behavior online has dire consequences in real life.

True that.

1 Like

Re: See The Crazy Pic This Guy Posted by FitnessDoctor: 9:51am On May 30, 2017
So Zeus007 has recession reached the point that you are using free data mode... grin grin grin\

Good morning.... hope you slept well?

1 Like

Re: See The Crazy Pic This Guy Posted by bamdly(m): 1:19pm On May 30, 2017
hmmmm
all dis cassava distributor
Re: See The Crazy Pic This Guy Posted by Zeuz007: 2:25pm On May 30, 2017
FitnessDoctor:
So Zeus007 has recession reached the point that you are using free data mode... grin grin grin\

Good morning.... hope you slept well?

Lol bros, I was using data o!
Re: See The Crazy Pic This Guy Posted by FitnessDoctor: 2:31pm On May 30, 2017
Zeuz007:

Lol bros, I was using data o!
grin grin grin I see...

Hope you have joined the healthy community... I haven't seen you there
Re: See The Crazy Pic This Guy Posted by Zeuz007: 2:34pm On May 30, 2017
FitnessDoctor:

grin grin grin I see...

Hope you have joined the healthy community... I haven't seen you there

Not yet.....
Re: See The Crazy Pic This Guy Posted by jworos(m): 4:25pm On May 30, 2017
Small preeq

Re: See The Crazy Pic This Guy Posted by barallanee(f): 6:20pm On May 31, 2017
His family members will be so ashamed
Re: See The Crazy Pic This Guy Posted by barallanee(f): 6:20pm On May 31, 2017
His family members will be so ashamed.

(1) (Reply)

Cutest Guy! On Nairaland! The Ladies Can Confirm That (pics) / Photos: 35 Yr Old Woman Marries Her 20 Yr Old Stepson After Divorcing The Dad / The Queen Of Peace Is Here To Stop All Wars Between The Youths And Sars!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.