Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,096 members, 7,821,795 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:30 PM

"6 Signs A Lady Wants To Sleep With You When She Comes Visiting" - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / "6 Signs A Lady Wants To Sleep With You When She Comes Visiting" (2871 Views)

How To Initiate Sex With A Girl That Comes Visiting / 6 Signs A Lady Wants You To Touch Her When She Comes Visiting / How To Make A Girl That Comes Visiting H0rny (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"6 Signs A Lady Wants To Sleep With You When She Comes Visiting" by Vaxt(m): 3:38pm On Feb 03, 2017
I know some people might take me as a bad girl but I
don't care. I am going to state the fact and hey I am here to have fun

1. She comes to your house with a short skirt or a short gown: some guys don't seem to understand the signs though. The thing is we ladies are very conscious of what we were, so coming to your house looking like a hot model is a cue

2. She lays her had on your shoulders or laps: this is a very popular trick we use but some guys are too quick to start kissing and pressing... This is not cool, it makes us uneasy and we change our mind. Why don't put just take it slow and wait for the right moment then you see we actually repaired for this before coming

3. Telling you we want to sleep and you shouldn't disturb: let me tell you a secret guy, no girl I repeat no girl will ever come to your house if she feels she is tired and will not enjoy herself when she comes (trust me)

4. Saying she will be leaving in an hour time: we are actually telling you to make a move but someone guys don't get it. Instead they will be begging us to stay a little longer. Durr if I have somewhere else to go that evening, do you think I will come and spend time in your house?

5. We loose off some buttons on our shirt: we want you to feel aroused and make a move but instead you will dip your hands in your pocket and probably start going out and coming in. Then you will be forming bad guy later

6. We tell you to play a song and we start dancing: if I am dancing in your room, I expect you to join me then along the link you rock me then you know what next to do. But most of you don't even know how to Dance it is frustrating.

1 Share

Re: "6 Signs A Lady Wants To Sleep With You When She Comes Visiting" by kaycexx(m): 3:44pm On Feb 03, 2017
hope this won't stop 2babas protest?

3 Likes

Re: "6 Signs A Lady Wants To Sleep With You When She Comes Visiting" by 48noble(m): 3:47pm On Feb 03, 2017
ur he she brain needs reviews...
Re: "6 Signs A Lady Wants To Sleep With You When She Comes Visiting" by Chuknovski(m): 3:49pm On Feb 03, 2017
knacking things on my mind,
Re: "6 Signs A Lady Wants To Sleep With You When She Comes Visiting" by Ikem11(m): 3:50pm On Feb 03, 2017
Like seriously?
Re: "6 Signs A Lady Wants To Sleep With You When She Comes Visiting" by thehedge(f): 3:51pm On Feb 03, 2017
stupid lies... and poeple give meaning to coincidence.

while you are at it op, pls tell us 6signs that shows she carries HIV when she comes visiting

2 Likes

Re: "6 Signs A Lady Wants To Sleep With You When She Comes Visiting" by Adedaniel211(m): 3:54pm On Feb 03, 2017
Confam
Re: "6 Signs A Lady Wants To Sleep With You When She Comes Visiting" by kureshi007: 3:59pm On Feb 03, 2017
if all these are correct I have missed not less than 2million sex chances.

4 Likes

Re: "6 Signs A Lady Wants To Sleep With You When She Comes Visiting" by Nobody: 4:00pm On Feb 03, 2017
No 4 is a Lie Jare.... Mtcheeeeeeeeew
Re: "6 Signs A Lady Wants To Sleep With You When She Comes Visiting" by Nobody: 4:23pm On Feb 03, 2017
Really?
Dressing as nothing to do with trying to get your freak on. How about just saying what you came for? We all know why you packed an overnight bag! No one goes into the bathroom in the middle of a visit and spends ages there coming out smelling of flowers!
Re: "6 Signs A Lady Wants To Sleep With You When She Comes Visiting" by smogdavip(m): 4:37pm On Feb 03, 2017
Nma27:
No 4 is a Lie Jare.... Mtcheeeeeeeeew
for where? na four common pass
Re: "6 Signs A Lady Wants To Sleep With You When She Comes Visiting" by DeBlessedOne(m): 6:18pm On Feb 03, 2017
48noble:
ur he she brain needs reviews...
My hero! :-D
Re: "6 Signs A Lady Wants To Sleep With You When She Comes Visiting" by DeBlessedOne(m): 6:20pm On Feb 03, 2017
First, ur a guy! angry Secondly, ur english makes my saliva taste salty. angry
Re: "6 Signs A Lady Wants To Sleep With You When She Comes Visiting" by DeBlessedOne(m): 6:28pm On Feb 03, 2017
kureshi007:
if all these are correct I have missed not less than 2million sex chances.

sad
Re: "6 Signs A Lady Wants To Sleep With You When She Comes Visiting" by 48noble(m): 6:51pm On Feb 03, 2017
DeBlessedOne:

My hero! :-D
I dey follow ur eye level
Re: "6 Signs A Lady Wants To Sleep With You When She Comes Visiting" by Vaxt(m): 7:03am On Feb 04, 2017
DeBlessedOne:
First, ur a guy! angry
Secondly, ur english makes my saliva taste salty. angry
I hear u buhari the english teacher
Re: "6 Signs A Lady Wants To Sleep With You When She Comes Visiting" by djnonny(m): 5:06pm On Feb 06, 2017
Lol
Re: "6 Signs A Lady Wants To Sleep With You When She Comes Visiting" by mrjaybaba(m): 5:48pm On Feb 06, 2017
Oh la la ....................................

I wan choff kwanman !

cheesy
Re: "6 Signs A Lady Wants To Sleep With You When She Comes Visiting" by SolexxBarry(m): 6:58pm On Feb 06, 2017
Nice tip off,but i don miss many kpekus sha, chai!!!!!!!!!

(1) (Reply)

What Is Your Secret That You Dont Want Other People Know? / Gorgeous Italian Fitness Trainer And Vlogger 'marries Herself' / Will You Leak Your Nude For $20m??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.