Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,531 members, 7,816,295 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:01 AM

Lagos Probes Pupil’s Floggings By Principal, Teachers - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Lagos Probes Pupil’s Floggings By Principal, Teachers (19508 Views)

Primary 4 Pupil Constructs 'Gun' In Borno. Recovered In School. Photos / Boy Severely Brutalized By Principal In Uyo For Not Showing Up In School (Pics) / Student Battered By Principal Of Eva Adelaja Girls Secondary -"Graphic Pictures" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos Probes Pupil’s Floggings By Principal, Teachers by 9jatatafo(m): 9:12am On Mar 23, 2016
One of the accused teachers ordered the girl to remove her tight. Was the teacher observing her ukwu or kpekus?

1 Like

Re: Lagos Probes Pupil’s Floggings By Principal, Teachers by donkross1(m): 9:15am On Mar 23, 2016
What then is the fun of going to secondary school in nigeria if you don't have the fear of Prefects, seniors and Teachers. So govt don involve for the matter ? The teachers went too far tho but she asked for it by disrespecting her head girl.
Re: Lagos Probes Pupil’s Floggings By Principal, Teachers by Orikinla(m): 9:16am On Mar 23, 2016
JideJamez:
Unclothing a 14 year old south eastern girl with fresh succulent bre.ast just sprouting up to be bashed by south western teachers just because she disobeyed a mere head girl..... Some people should go to jail after losing there jobs ....Note: I'm a south westerner
The male teachers have been eyeing her Ikebe for long. 14 year old and in SS2, she must be brilliant and confident girl.

1 Like

Re: Lagos Probes Pupil’s Floggings By Principal, Teachers by boboLIL(m): 9:17am On Mar 23, 2016
joseph1832:
And you who know if this is how you reason, your daughter will end up killing you before your time.

Your myopic way of reasoning will be your own undoing. Jut wait and have patience. Its not that far, it will happen. Its just a matter of time.
mumu you are still ranting cos u'v not jammed ogechi kinda parents in ur school...

1 Like

Re: Lagos Probes Pupil’s Floggings By Principal, Teachers by Nobody: 9:17am On Mar 23, 2016
joseph1832:
And this is coming from someone who say I don't have a brain.

Honestly, you need to be locked up, so as to stop your stupidity from spreading. Its just a shame.
yaba left patient spotted.... Stop defending un-defendables

1 Like

Re: Lagos Probes Pupil’s Floggings By Principal, Teachers by Orikinla(m): 9:18am On Mar 23, 2016
9jatatafo:
One of the accused teachers ordered the girl to remove her tight. Was the teacher observing her ukwu or kpekus?
He has a hidden agenda to sexually abuse the girl.

1 Like

Re: Lagos Probes Pupil’s Floggings By Principal, Teachers by Nobody: 9:20am On Mar 23, 2016
boboLIL:
mumu you are still ranting cos u'v not jammed ogechi kinda parents in ur school...
don't mind him.. He reminds me of a say "many are m.ad but only few are roaming". ..@joseph stop venting ur unpaid salaries on ur pupils
Re: Lagos Probes Pupil’s Floggings By Principal, Teachers by 9jatatafo(m): 9:20am On Mar 23, 2016
Orikinla:

He has a hidden agenda to sexually abuse the girl.

I swear
Re: Lagos Probes Pupil’s Floggings By Principal, Teachers by joseph1832(m): 9:24am On Mar 23, 2016
boboLIL:
What is this massa damnata saying LOL.
Re: Lagos Probes Pupil’s Floggings By Principal, Teachers by LaExpert: 9:24am On Mar 23, 2016
Even though I'm against the punishment meted out by the authorities,
truth be told, the girl was too rude...and the punishment was taken to the extreme.

I'm sure many people who are clamouring the authorities should be prosecuted and the head girl expelled would not tolerate such rudeness from their juniors in secondary school especially when they're prefects...and wouldn't even try it with their seniors.

1 Like

Re: Lagos Probes Pupil’s Floggings By Principal, Teachers by Nobody: 9:24am On Mar 23, 2016
Orikinla:
The male teachers have been eyeing her Ikebe for long. 14 year old and in SS2, she must be brilliant and confident girl.
potential rapist.... That's what the teachers are
Re: Lagos Probes Pupil’s Floggings By Principal, Teachers by Nobody: 9:26am On Mar 23, 2016
joseph1832:
you re a poor teacher in a wooden constructed primary school. Go and die

1 Like

Re: Lagos Probes Pupil’s Floggings By Principal, Teachers by boboLIL(m): 9:26am On Mar 23, 2016
joseph1832:
ezi bida...
Re: Lagos Probes Pupil’s Floggings By Principal, Teachers by joseph1832(m): 9:27am On Mar 23, 2016
donkross1:
What then is the fun of going to secondary school in nigeria if you don't have the fear of Prefects, seniors and Teachers. So govt don involve for the matter ? The teachers went too far tho but she asked for it by disrespecting her head girl.
True that bro. All the more reason why I said everybody should be punished! The head girl, the girl that was flogged and the teachers. Even the parents of Ogechi should be questioned also for lack failure in training their daughter as regard proper conduct.
Re: Lagos Probes Pupil’s Floggings By Principal, Teachers by Nobody: 9:27am On Mar 23, 2016
joseph1832:
the Thunder wey go fire your kinds still dey gym
Re: Lagos Probes Pupil’s Floggings By Principal, Teachers by boboLIL(m): 9:28am On Mar 23, 2016
JideJamez:
don't mind him.. He reminds me of a say "many are m.ad but only few are roaming". ..@joseph stop venting ur unpaid salaries on ur pupils
na 15k be hin salary and they nva pay am since dis year...
Re: Lagos Probes Pupil’s Floggings By Principal, Teachers by LaExpert: 9:30am On Mar 23, 2016
kaykay010:
You are daft... On which constitution does a fellow student be it prefect or not or even teacher to ask a student to carry chairs... It's high time things start charging in this country.. What a nonsense.

So who should carry and arrange the chairs needed for the teachers' meeting?

The teachers should carry it?
Re: Lagos Probes Pupil’s Floggings By Principal, Teachers by Nobody: 9:30am On Mar 23, 2016
joseph1832:
True that bro. All the more reason why I said everybody should be punished! The head girl, the girl that was flogged and the teachers. Even the parents of Ogechi should be questioned also for lack failure in training their daughter as regard proper conduct.
!
Re: Lagos Probes Pupil’s Floggings By Principal, Teachers by senatorbayor(m): 9:33am On Mar 23, 2016
joseph1832:
Like I told you before, among the barrage of comments I made on this issue, you only picked one and based your argument on it. So, please, go through my comments again, and you'll see where I stated that everyone is guilty.

And I'll have you know that it might surprise you when you'll hear that the school principle walked away from this incident with just a slap on the wrist.

The girls actions, (which her parents failed to mention but gave us sensational story by omitting vital details) caused all this. Your mates are asked to do something, and you refused because you are Wonder Woman.

And I remember giving you an answer which I'm not surprised you failed to see because like you, you only see what you want to see, not what you need to see. You're suffering from scotoma.

Why do you keep dodging the aspect of my question where I asked what your reaction would be if that lady happens to be your daughter.

it seems you are related to the principal, ittle wonder you support her and her foot soilders for inflicting injuries on a child all in the name of discipline.

Thank God I shared links of incidence where teachers of your likes have killed students in the guise of discipline.

You don't need to use vulgars when you are out of point.
Lern to be civil

Good morning grin

1 Like

Re: Lagos Probes Pupil’s Floggings By Principal, Teachers by Icepresh(m): 9:33am On Mar 23, 2016
I Can't Read All This Na . When am Not Jobless
Re: Lagos Probes Pupil’s Floggings By Principal, Teachers by joseph1832(m): 9:34am On Mar 23, 2016
JideJamez:
you re a poor teacher in a wooden constructed primary school. Go and die
After you looser. tongue
Re: Lagos Probes Pupil’s Floggings By Principal, Teachers by Nobody: 9:36am On Mar 23, 2016
NiftyViva:
U may flog my boys if they misbehave... but my girls? Please write and sign your will first!!!
why are they not children
Re: Lagos Probes Pupil’s Floggings By Principal, Teachers by delishpot: 9:39am On Mar 23, 2016
A teachers cane disfigured one of my fingers and almost cost me an eye. My mom had to come to our school to quarrel with her. Everyday I look at my hand and see my disfigured finger, I get angry.
Re: Lagos Probes Pupil’s Floggings By Principal, Teachers by beajjay(m): 9:39am On Mar 23, 2016
I smell lies
Who ordered her to remove her tight, Mr. Bello or Mr. Balogun?? Maybe that's an error from Punch Metro sha...
The girl is rude tho BUT I dnt think a girl child could be punished like that (only if she no fine at all at all). And probably she's been a nuisance in school b4.

Hear the mother U demanded apology from a teacher for flogging a student....smh

They should have a rethink before ordering teachers not to flog again o....

They should come to OSUN STATE and see what schools have turned into...

Hmmmm.....Lagos? Ha
I don't even wanna imagine the outcome

Well it's none of ma biznez #POPloading
Re: Lagos Probes Pupil’s Floggings By Principal, Teachers by joseph1832(m): 9:40am On Mar 23, 2016
senatorbayor:

Why do you keep dodging the aspect of my question where I asked what your reaction would be if that lady happens to be your daughter.
And why do you fail to reason when I told you I already gave you an answer. But, lemme indulge you, if that Ogechi is my daughter, firstly, she would not have been in school in the first place if she was sick. What business has a sick child got with school? Secondly, she would have obeyed the head girl? My child can never be disobedient. Thirdly, she would be the head girl not even an ordinary student, because, I train leaders. tongue and lastly. This would never have happened because as a teacher myself, respect and discipline for elders and authority is what I teach.

it seems you are related to the principal, ittle wonder you support her and her foot soilders for inflicting injuries on a child all in the name of discipline.

Thank God I shared links of incidence where teachers of your likes have killed students in the guise of discipline.

Kontinu grin
You shared links to whatever you want to share Mr. Man. Its just that simple. People like you have children who don't even respect you, talkless of respecting their teachers.

That's why your daughters who don't have discipline, end up making you grand fathers when they're 15 years old. tongue
Re: Lagos Probes Pupil’s Floggings By Principal, Teachers by Mcslize: 9:41am On Mar 23, 2016
JoaHynppes:
[size=14pt]wtf is this? Huh?.... The f*cking little girl is so rude, she deserves what she got...

1. You didn't carry the chair ordered by the prefect

2. You retaliated when you were slapped by the same prefect, so she what's trynna say huh??
[/size]

read the write up again. Didn't you see where she said she was waiting for her turn to carry the chairs? Ok assum the girl is your child tell me how you will feel. Don't be too harden with your feelings for human life. Thats barbaric. You will give birth to a child someday. Someone will maltreat your child and you will smile at the person.
Re: Lagos Probes Pupil’s Floggings By Principal, Teachers by smileysmiley(f): 9:41am On Mar 23, 2016
omolola15:
The punishment is too much for her but from her story she's a bit rude too.
I don't think she was rude. She was just standing up for herself. You need to see the way all these senior students act just because they are above with a class and they were given the post of a prefect.
Re: Lagos Probes Pupil’s Floggings By Principal, Teachers by hardeyincah(m): 9:41am On Mar 23, 2016
u meet dumb people everywhere! they keep on saying "the girl is rude" arrant nonsense. what Audacity does the prefect have to slap a fellow student?

1 Like

Re: Lagos Probes Pupil’s Floggings By Principal, Teachers by Nobody: 9:43am On Mar 23, 2016
During my NYSC for North.... Dem no born you well to beat those almajiri boys... No be u go tell the story
Re: Lagos Probes Pupil’s Floggings By Principal, Teachers by UjSizzle(f): 9:44am On Mar 23, 2016
Hehe that gehl's rudeness carry weight sha. I know girls like this from boarding school and it takes a fine measure of self-control and grace to walk away from breaking their heads.
Re: Lagos Probes Pupil’s Floggings By Principal, Teachers by joseph1832(m): 9:44am On Mar 23, 2016
Mcslize:

read the write up again. Didn't you see where she said she was waiting for her turn to carry the chairs? Ok assum the girl is your child tell me how you will feel. Don't be too harden with your feelings for human life. Thats barbaric. You will give birth to a child someday. Someone will maltreat your child and you will smile at the person.
She was waiting for her turn, later she said she was sick. Hmm. Doesn't all this excuses tell you that she doesn't want to do anything? That she's just being disobedient?
Re: Lagos Probes Pupil’s Floggings By Principal, Teachers by sisisioge: 9:46am On Mar 23, 2016
Nice development. The teachers need to be educated on proper ethics... Awon loonies!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Difference Between University And Poly Diploma / No Nigerian University Made "World's Best 700". / Share Your First Day In Lecture Hall Experience

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.