Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,377 members, 7,815,800 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:36 PM

Wike Increases Rivers Corpers' Allowance - NYSC (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Wike Increases Rivers Corpers' Allowance (39012 Views)

Enugu State Increases Corpers Allowance To N30,000 & N20,000 For Doctors, Others / Rivers Corpers At Benevolent Care Orphanage Today (photo) / Adamawa Increases Corpers' Allowance From N2,000 To N10,000 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wike Increases Rivers Corpers' Allowance by vicolurin(f): 8:22pm On Mar 23, 2016
Instead of increasing d corpers allowance, why can't he just award scholarship to d deceased siblings if he has any undecided #Justsaying#
Re: Wike Increases Rivers Corpers' Allowance by Nobody: 8:23pm On Mar 23, 2016
insycarc:
Last Time Rivers State paid corpers was 2013.. Any body that picks Rivers state because of 15k is on a long thing. A state that cant pay 10k wants to pay 15k?? very funny. Wike should fish out the guys involved in embezzling Rivers state corpers monthly allowance and pay up previous sets

lol.. my cousin is serving there now and she's paid well
Re: Wike Increases Rivers Corpers' Allowance by fejicruz(m): 8:27pm On Mar 23, 2016
All the promises na wash. That was how they told me I was going to receive state allowee & till POP, we no see one naira wen don wash.
Re: Wike Increases Rivers Corpers' Allowance by Nobody: 8:27pm On Mar 23, 2016
It would be nice to see something bad as in bad happen to the dumbos smiling like moro..ns

Bunch of animals!

1 Like

Re: Wike Increases Rivers Corpers' Allowance by ogorwyne(f): 8:29pm On Mar 23, 2016
psalmistofGod:
sad ...i see. Make he pay 2015 batch c outstanding state allawee. Medicine after death. RIP
We batch B wen comot last year nkor? Make dem go sit dwn. u neva fit pay 10k u dey increase to 15
Re: Wike Increases Rivers Corpers' Allowance by Nobody: 8:31pm On Mar 23, 2016
chumaster:
15k no bad, nysc make una start batch B mobilisation sharply, If I no register and get Rivers state make APC win Wike come 2019
[
ewu mpama
Re: Wike Increases Rivers Corpers' Allowance by dammytosh: 8:31pm On Mar 23, 2016
HRich:
You don't the point.

I wonder why you found error in somebody going to serve his/her father's land.

I did not find error.

You can choose not to go. They don't force people to go to the field.
Re: Wike Increases Rivers Corpers' Allowance by makapella(m): 8:35pm On Mar 23, 2016
Who d 10k help? undecided
Re: Wike Increases Rivers Corpers' Allowance by olutunde12(m): 8:37pm On Mar 23, 2016
Kessyy2k4:
medicine after death !:u shud av done dis b4 we lost him,

wike, tryin to consolidate support for the forth coming rerun! the innocent soul shall judge d culprit!

RIP to d dead

APC is bitterness and venderta. Cry no more.
Re: Wike Increases Rivers Corpers' Allowance by veeluv2015(f): 8:40pm On Mar 23, 2016
RIP to the dead.
I hope other corp members have packed their bags and are now in their father's house before they start their stupid rerun
Who get ear make he hear.

In other news, have u visited www.juicygossips.com.ng today? angry
Re: Wike Increases Rivers Corpers' Allowance by kcmichael: 8:40pm On Mar 23, 2016
Rivers corper never recieeve state alawee since 2013 till date.too much talk without action

1 Like

Re: Wike Increases Rivers Corpers' Allowance by onetouch04: 8:41pm On Mar 23, 2016
There are some vital information about late Corper Samuel Okonta that have not been disclosed to the public. Such info include his state of origin, LGA, hometown, school he graduated from, his discipline etc. These things are improtant.
Re: Wike Increases Rivers Corpers' Allowance by redcliff: 8:42pm On Mar 23, 2016
Papasmal:
After waiting 4 so long,

Today I made my FTC debut....Oluwa ni,Sign of good tinz to come..

Nice gesture from d governor.

Nigerians.. See hoe you people are celebrating on a dead mans thread.. SMh
Re: Wike Increases Rivers Corpers' Allowance by glossy6(f): 8:42pm On Mar 23, 2016
Blood money

The final part

starring Wike and Amaechi

1 Like

Re: Wike Increases Rivers Corpers' Allowance by Redhot111(m): 8:43pm On Mar 23, 2016
I will prefer if rivers States clearly dat they don't pay corps members a dime. They haven't paid since 2011 and I served there and it's still on record that they owe me 11000k.
Re: Wike Increases Rivers Corpers' Allowance by Nacxwills(m): 8:49pm On Mar 23, 2016
Local government dey oh. We don't want increment, just prompt pay we appeal
Re: Wike Increases Rivers Corpers' Allowance by Orikinla(m): 8:55pm On Mar 23, 2016
Even Satan comes as an angel of light. For deception is his tool for deceit.

1 Like

Re: Wike Increases Rivers Corpers' Allowance by Utchman1: 8:56pm On Mar 23, 2016
What an act of callousness. You send your men to kill a corper then increase their allowance.

What else is blood money? Please Corpers, reject the money in solidarity to your fallen colleague.
Re: Wike Increases Rivers Corpers' Allowance by Wazhay: 9:12pm On Mar 23, 2016
Give dem some left-overs and dey wil surely smile.
Re: Wike Increases Rivers Corpers' Allowance by Papasmal(m): 9:13pm On Mar 23, 2016
redcliff:

Nigerians.. See hoe you people are celebrating on a dead mans thread.. SMh

U misunderstood,

I celebrated nothing,I made FTC for the 1st time since joining nairaland,

Moreover is immortalising d dead and increase in corpas alawy ain't a good news?
Re: Wike Increases Rivers Corpers' Allowance by ogunsbanjul(m): 9:15pm On Mar 23, 2016
This means killings are indirectly legalized in the state? I pity the corps members dis days
Re: Wike Increases Rivers Corpers' Allowance by saintmark88(m): 9:18pm On Mar 23, 2016
I served in rivers State, ogba/egbema/ndoni LGA in 2015, I was involved in both elections Tht Brot pmb n woke to power, worked as a presiding officer, at my pop wike abi woke wht ever his name is, promised to pay us our state allowee, almost a year after, one kobo we aff not seen, we were fooled, just d way they fooling these guys... I was 2014 batch B
Re: Wike Increases Rivers Corpers' Allowance by fortune1968: 9:24pm On Mar 23, 2016
So that the dead corper will rise up .Nonsense politicians !
Re: Wike Increases Rivers Corpers' Allowance by Nobody: 9:27pm On Mar 23, 2016
daretodiffer:
It would be nice to see something bad [b]as in bad [/b]happen to the dumbos smiling like moro..ns

Bunch of animals!
the most silly comment have seen on nairaland dis week.
Re: Wike Increases Rivers Corpers' Allowance by Tobium1(m): 9:29pm On Mar 23, 2016
Some cold hearted corpers amongst dem will pray more corpers die so wike can increase it again to maybe 50k
Re: Wike Increases Rivers Corpers' Allowance by ihatesycophant(m): 9:29pm On Mar 23, 2016
Sunnycliff:

Was it Wike that killed him?
What a big question you need to ask Wike himself and his army of thugs. When many people were killed last year, he never say anything, before the re-run election we heard and read many that were beheaded, he never say anything, during the re-run election not only the corps member died but not less than 15 persons but never say anything but wish to make political statement to consolidate on the gains of the re-run. I think we all read of a whole family members that were beheaded by unknown thugs and Wike never say a word about it but instead brag that anyone that will come to Rivers to rig election should first write his will. No single election monitoring group had said any good thing about the 2015 elections and the recent re-run. This is the greatest disservice to humanity for Wike to play politics with Ppeople's lives. People lives should be sacrosanct and not be toil with like Christmas Chickens. I think he should have used the opportunity to condemn all killings perpetrated in Rivers state and also call for full investigation to all to root the cause.
Re: Wike Increases Rivers Corpers' Allowance by Obamina(m): 9:32pm On Mar 23, 2016
What for, what will be removed by the next government? Fix the parents somewhere better.
dunkem21:
grin
Re: Wike Increases Rivers Corpers' Allowance by Nobody: 9:32pm On Mar 23, 2016
With all the talks and awareness on social media and co. on how Rivers election would be "bloody", I wonder how our youth corpers still neglected all that to enroll themselves for the exercise. Man, no amount of money would make me, if I was a corper. Smh. RIP to the dead tho. And to those his colleagues break-dancing in that pic, they really f***d up. Wike wey una suppose "stone"...
Re: Wike Increases Rivers Corpers' Allowance by Nobody: 9:35pm On Mar 23, 2016
herbie27:
the most silly comment have seen on nairaland dis week.

This is the daftest mention I have had since I registered on Nairaland.

I wish them great evil tongue, I mean every word cool

You can kiss my black ass kiss
Re: Wike Increases Rivers Corpers' Allowance by yetdam4ril: 9:37pm On Mar 23, 2016
chumaster:
15k no bad, nysc make una start batch B mobilisation sharply, If I no register and get Rivers state make APC win Wike come 2019
batch b? When batch A never know their way...I piry u man
Re: Wike Increases Rivers Corpers' Allowance by ihatesycophant(m): 9:38pm On Mar 23, 2016
Goldencollins:
Buhari is a dullard from Daura, Amaechi is a Lizard of Ubima, Osinbande is a midget from Ogun state.
The zombies re free to quote me
The abobakus are free to abuse Buhari, Amaechi, Osibanjo and anyone they wish to abuse because they didn't even know if he exist in this tiny world. Why Buhari, Amaechi, Osinbajo and the rest don't struggle to eat more than three square meals, the abusers find it difficult to even eat just one meal per day. Shame!!!
Re: Wike Increases Rivers Corpers' Allowance by charijee(f): 9:41pm On Mar 23, 2016
Mprepz:

lol.. my cousin is serving there now and she's paid well
Then your cousin is a bloody liar. State govt hasn't been paying since 2012.
Those of us serving currently haven't been paid either, so what are you saying?

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

COVID-19: Isolation Centre In Taraba NYSC Orientation Camp (Photos) / #NYSCAllowance Is Trending On Twitter, And Here Is Why (See Reactions) / Corps Member Slumps And Dies In Nasarawa (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.