Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,442 members, 7,816,012 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:29 PM

Wike Increases Rivers Corpers' Allowance - NYSC (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Wike Increases Rivers Corpers' Allowance (39016 Views)

Enugu State Increases Corpers Allowance To N30,000 & N20,000 For Doctors, Others / Rivers Corpers At Benevolent Care Orphanage Today (photo) / Adamawa Increases Corpers' Allowance From N2,000 To N10,000 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wike Increases Rivers Corpers' Allowance by chumaster(m): 9:46pm On Mar 23, 2016
soldierdollar:

Abeg u know the month batch B will be mobilized ?
indefinite month lol, until batch A are through with camp
Re: Wike Increases Rivers Corpers' Allowance by billyG(m): 9:46pm On Mar 23, 2016
Mztarstrechy:
Rivers To Immotalise Killed Corper;Corpers' Salary Increased 4rm 10k To 15k:Wike)

Rivers State Governor Wike said today corps member, Mr Samuel Okonta, who was killed during the rerun legislative elections in the State will be immortalised by Rivers state government.

He also declared that the State Government will provide all necessary assistance for the police to investigate the killing of the corps member, with a view to identifying those responsible and prosecuting them.

Speaking at the Rivers State National Youth Service Corps, NYSC, Headquarters in Port Harcourt on Wednesday, Governor Wike also announced an increment in the monthly allowance of corps members serving outside Port Harcourt from N10, 000 to N15000. He also increased the state monthly allowance of corps members serving in Port Harcourt from N5000 to N10000.

He expressed sadness that the corps member died serving the nation. He said that the Rivers State Government will take care of the family of the late corps member.

Governor Wike noted that the death is even more painful because the corps member was an orphan who suffered through schooling and was on the verge of being of help to his immediate family.

He said: “The death of this corps member is unfortunate and condemnable. I urge the Police to thoroughly investigate the crime. The outcome of the investigation should be made public so that those involved are prosecuted. The killing of this corps member must not be swept under the carpet.

“I call for post mortem on the corpse of the corps member so that we can ascertain the type of bullet and type of gun that killed him. The post mortem will also determine who bears that type of gun that killed the corps member “.

The governor said his administration will also take measures to improve security in the state. He said that steps will be taken to ensure that the incident does not reoccur.

State Coordinator of the NYSC, Mrs Ngozi Nwatarali commended the governor for commiserating with the NYSC at its moment of grief. She appealed for greater protection for corps members during elections.

Responding on behalf of the family, Alex Edeabeatu thanked the Governor for his gesture. He said that the late corps member was a shining light.

Source: http://www.trezzyblog.com/2016/03/governor-wike-to-immortalise-killed.html
Kai wike!so na to kill & immotilise now,iz yur thugs using a different bullet with d police?hav u condemn d assasination attempt on dakuku?
Re: Wike Increases Rivers Corpers' Allowance by Tpeters(m): 9:46pm On Mar 23, 2016
No mind dem.. I served in portharcourt.. Kobo we no see
rhektor:

ABEGI help me ask them o, since 2012 they've been promising corpers, even Amaechi dey owe this mumu self promised to start paying yet no dime somebody die now he still dey cajole the living. Wicked wike, foolish Amaechi. Rivers state na sorry be una name
Re: Wike Increases Rivers Corpers' Allowance by Nobody: 9:49pm On Mar 23, 2016
charijee:
Then your cousin is a bloody liar. State govt hasn't been paying since 2012.
Those of us serving currently haven't been paid either, so what are you saying?

then who's paying her! seriously abeg lemme be
Re: Wike Increases Rivers Corpers' Allowance by chumaster(m): 9:49pm On Mar 23, 2016
Perfectdanny:
[ ewu mpama
nwokem! gaa m na'azu
Re: Wike Increases Rivers Corpers' Allowance by sidneyj(m): 9:56pm On Mar 23, 2016
that awkward moment when blinds are happy because of political propaganda lipsrsealed
Re: Wike Increases Rivers Corpers' Allowance by migal(f): 9:56pm On Mar 23, 2016
Good move,hope he will keep to his promise. Words are easily said than done
Re: Wike Increases Rivers Corpers' Allowance by Nobody: 9:59pm On Mar 23, 2016
daretodiffer:

This is the daftest mention I have had since I registered on Nairaland.

I wish them great evil tongue, I mean every word cool

You can kiss my black ass kiss
ur black ass stinks so i wouldn't touch it, talk of kissing it and moreover am not a lesbian grin grin look for your likes.

Why are u wishing ppl who did nothing to u evil Their parents have invested in them if u know nothing abt education.

U may have a like wen u open ur mouth to spoo nonsense it doesn't mean u made a reasonable statement.
Re: Wike Increases Rivers Corpers' Allowance by Nobody: 10:03pm On Mar 23, 2016
Foolish man, after you must have used them for your selfish desire.if you are wise you would not have done it now.This gesture has really exposed your wicked antics,repent there is God
Re: Wike Increases Rivers Corpers' Allowance by Goldencollins: 10:07pm On Mar 23, 2016
ihatesycophant:
The abobakus are free to abuse Buhari, Amaechi, Osibanjo and anyone they wish to abuse because they didn't even know if he exist in this tiny world. Why Buhari, Amaechi, Osinbajo and the rest don't struggle to eat more than three square meals, the abusers find it difficult to even eat just one meal per day. Shame!!!
I knew one Zombie must quote me.....lmao.
Re: Wike Increases Rivers Corpers' Allowance by karokit(m): 10:07pm On Mar 23, 2016
If u won change corpers mode, just tell dem say u don increase their allawee, datz all
Re: Wike Increases Rivers Corpers' Allowance by otokx(m): 10:16pm On Mar 23, 2016
ukukaegbu:
All the benefiting corpers in that state should contribute at least N2,000 each and give to the dead corper's family.

His death has brought them some joy.

So you actually believe he will pay that money, chai.

Terms and conditions apply.
Re: Wike Increases Rivers Corpers' Allowance by Lotechi(m): 10:34pm On Mar 23, 2016
RIP bro!!!
Re: Wike Increases Rivers Corpers' Allowance by PecE2Make: 10:43pm On Mar 23, 2016
Amaechi is the cause
Re: Wike Increases Rivers Corpers' Allowance by Afroconnect: 10:47pm On Mar 23, 2016
Thunder fire you Wike, so you don use your boys kill the boy-you come dey compensate corpers with public fund.

Buhari do call for a state of emergency and make that criminal Wike pay for all these killings.
Re: Wike Increases Rivers Corpers' Allowance by bnanzip(m): 10:50pm On Mar 23, 2016
WATCH the video of Wike's Broadcast.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=niqgHoNBh5Q
Re: Wike Increases Rivers Corpers' Allowance by soldierdollar(m): 11:03pm On Mar 23, 2016
chumaster:

indefinite month lol, until batch A are through with camp

Lol . Thanks
Re: Wike Increases Rivers Corpers' Allowance by Justicealh3(m): 11:04pm On Mar 23, 2016
Is when person dead they increase others NYSC allowances & d'u see this stupid corps member in the picture below celebrity all because His salary was increasingundecided 4get that His collegues has gone 4ever. 10.000 to 15k u their happy!. Bad government every state, mstttwwwww.

1 Like

Re: Wike Increases Rivers Corpers' Allowance by noblegrex: 11:09pm On Mar 23, 2016
boboLIL:
Its a great move... Buh a lost soul is a lost soul.... Rip corper
just exactly my thoughts. Compensation is not bad but what and how on earth can a lost soul be compensated. Stupiiid fools. Its still their hand work.may all of them rot in hell.besides, why is that IDIOT raising up his hands with smile on the animals face. EWU somebody.
Re: Wike Increases Rivers Corpers' Allowance by Taryur3(m): 11:23pm On Mar 23, 2016
Rip to the dead.so painful that they lost a corper.that basted Amechi couldn't pay our own state allowance till now.Good job Wike. ..but keep to your promise by helping the family of the dead corper.God bless
Re: Wike Increases Rivers Corpers' Allowance by weezii(m): 11:34pm On Mar 23, 2016
herbie27:
which governor makes such promises to corpers?.
His SSG did back then. Said they'd look into it.

Won't blame em much sha cos the rot was initiated by Amaechi.
Re: Wike Increases Rivers Corpers' Allowance by Nobody: 11:35pm On Mar 23, 2016
herbie27:
ur black ass stinks so i wouldn't touch it, talk of kissing it and moreover am not a lesbian grin grin look for your likes.

Why are u wishing ppl who did nothing to u evil Their parents have invested in them if u know nothing abt education.

U may have a like wen u open ur mouth to spoo nonsense it doesn't mean u made a reasonable statement.

If their parents have common sense, they will murder the smiling buffons.

If they can't, they should disown them cheesy cheesy cheesy

They are better off dead than alive grin grin grin grin grin

I wish those smiling dumbos the worst but death isn't the worst thing.

Stop mentioning me, you are not going to change my mind. it is made up
Re: Wike Increases Rivers Corpers' Allowance by Nobody: 11:39pm On Mar 23, 2016
He was part of the reason they lost a colleague

It could have been them

His own kids are far away sleeping on expensive beds and partying like there is no tomorrow

However these unfortunate mofos would rather laugh because he promised them N5000 extra

Awon oloshi
Re: Wike Increases Rivers Corpers' Allowance by Trust77: 11:44pm On Mar 23, 2016
Kudos to Wike
Re: Wike Increases Rivers Corpers' Allowance by Nobody: 11:45pm On Mar 23, 2016
[quote author=daretodiffer post=44052272]

If their parents have common sense, they will murder the smiling buffons.

If they can't, they should disown them cheesy cheesy cheesy

They are better off dead than alive grin grin grin grin grin

I wish those smiling dumbos the worst but death isn't the worst thing.

Stop mentioning me, you are not going to change my mind. it is made u. nairaland has given u the privilege to abuse ppl's parents, it jst shows u don't even respect urs if those words could come out of ur mouth freely.

They are living their lives so leave urs.

Ur nt God that will say a thing and it will come to pass and none of them will die or have misfortune jst because u said so.

Their parents will congratulate them for their services to their fatherland and nt disown them.

Stop saying rubbish abeg cool
Re: Wike Increases Rivers Corpers' Allowance by Nobody: 11:49pm On Mar 23, 2016
[quote author=herbie27 post=44052481][/quote]

Look at yoiu

Some of them will never be able to pay to feed three times a day

Some of them/relatives will die by road accident

Lots and lots of bad bad things I don't have time to mention.

I hope that smile will save them sha smiley
Re: Wike Increases Rivers Corpers' Allowance by forfucksakes: 11:53pm On Mar 23, 2016
Kessyy2k4:
medicine after death !:u shud av done dis b4 we lost him,

wike, tryin to consolidate support for the forth coming rerun! the innocent soul shall judge d culprit!

RIP to d dead
Re: Wike Increases Rivers Corpers' Allowance by ADBOK: 12:04am On Mar 24, 2016
In a country where people no longer value lives a parody such as this would tickle their sensibilities&make them jubilate when they should weep. Someone killed a man, and instead pursuing vigorous prosecution of the outlaw responsible, the fatuous governor is promising immortality&brandishing carrots! The killed corper will weep wherever he is now, and curse you all! He had dreams you know..and he had family who were waiting with open arms to receive their son alive but you all have sent him home in a coffin...
Re: Wike Increases Rivers Corpers' Allowance by Nobody: 12:35am On Mar 24, 2016
Unfortunately Mr Wike is only a politician
Re: Wike Increases Rivers Corpers' Allowance by franconian: 2:18am On Mar 24, 2016
Dharniel:

which 2013, BC or AD?

grin grin grin It must be BC, It is definitely not 2013 AD.

I pity anyone struggling to serve in Rivers because of Alawee, that Alawee e fit be say na your grand pikin go collect am.

1 Like

Re: Wike Increases Rivers Corpers' Allowance by Nobody: 4:48am On Mar 24, 2016
herbie27:
u shld hold Ameachi responsible for 2012 batch payment.

Wike pays civil servants once is due, find out from batch A if his owning.
That Ameachi guy is a criminal and rogue. My own is that those that embezzled that money should be made to feel the heat. imagine 110000 x 12000corpers..i guess they hve changed the payment pattern now. i wont advice anyone to gô to Rivers sha
Re: Wike Increases Rivers Corpers' Allowance by Nobody: 4:54am On Mar 24, 2016
Afroconnect:
Thunder fire you Wike, so you don use your boys kill the boy-you come dey compensate corpers with public fund.

Buhari do call for a state of emergency and make that criminal Wike pay for all these killings.
guy you gô Just die of hypertension. Which state of emergency. lol. in Rivers lol, u joking. they Will cripple the economy in a Day. thats like another war. the SAID guy knew the risk involved, was hê forced to be a field agent. its quite unrortunate hê was a victim. so sad

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

COVID-19: Isolation Centre In Taraba NYSC Orientation Camp (Photos) / #NYSCAllowance Is Trending On Twitter, And Here Is Why (See Reactions) / Corps Member Slumps And Dies In Nasarawa (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.