Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,229 members, 7,829,396 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:05 AM

My Fiance Complains That I'm Too Fat. (my Advise To The Op) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Fiance Complains That I'm Too Fat. (my Advise To The Op) (944 Views)

My Ex Wants Me Back Because She Heard That I'm Now Employed / My Wife Complains That My Maid Only Ties Wrapper / My Fiance Complains That I'm Too Fat (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Fiance Complains That I'm Too Fat. (my Advise To The Op) by CELEBOLOFOFO(f): 5:06pm On Mar 23, 2016
https://www.nairaland.com/3005642/fiance-complains-im-too-fat

I read your thread and I saw that you including a lot of people got it wrong. Firstly going by what you wrote in your thread, their is no assurance whatsoever to really convince me that your husband doesn't love you cause of your weight. Firstly, if he doesn't love you, he would not tell you to reduce your weight. Many people believed that if he does love you, he should have just accepted you for who you are. But tell me, who really does that? You can't just love someone for who they are, you must seen somethings in her/him. Who were are, are constituted by so many things, our character, attitude, beauty, physique and lots of physical and non physical characteristics, those are what defines a being. Your fiancee loves slim girls buh he loves you too. He wants to be with you that's why he wants to try and shape you to his taste. Tell me how would you feel if you later got married and you discovered he doesn't love you at all cause you are fat? Would you like him cheating? Absolutely not. You cant enforce on him, what he doesn't like, he likes slim girls right, buh he would love to see you slim rather than been with any other girl.

And to clear your mind about your fiancee hating you if you grow fat after birth. Majorly almost all women grow fat after birth. This is what you can control. You already understand the fact that he loves to see you in shape, then what stops you from working out after birth to re gain your shape. Am sure there are lots of food, drugs, exercise that can help you keep a perfect body even after your delivery. Your body is your responsibility been slim has its advantages not only cause your husband likes slim ladies, but health wise it helps, ladies that has a lot of weight tends to have more concentration of Fats in them. And according to my knowledge health wise too much of fat is medically not advisable.

My sister was a slim lady before she got married, even before she gave birth she added times three of her weight, she knew she wasn't like that before and who knows, that might be one of the things her husband likes to see in her, so she started working out, dieting, taking and excluding some classes of food and she got back to shape. Even though her husband didn't complain she knew it was the right thing to do. Take to what your fiancee says, try working out, ration your food classes, hit the internet search and search for videos about exercises that reduce weight on you tube, vimeo e.t.c it won't cost you much. Cause if you don't get it right this time, who knows if the next man you hook up with will complain of the same thing. I wish you the very best in life!

If you think have said something wrong, or you wanna add to it, you can hit the quote button. Thanks

Re: My Fiance Complains That I'm Too Fat. (my Advise To The Op) by gbens2000(m): 5:07pm On Mar 23, 2016
So u open ur own thread to advice her? shocked

That's kinda totful of u wink
Re: My Fiance Complains That I'm Too Fat. (my Advise To The Op) by cruzita(f): 5:09pm On Mar 23, 2016
exactly .true talk op
Re: My Fiance Complains That I'm Too Fat. (my Advise To The Op) by gbens2000(m): 5:10pm On Mar 23, 2016
cruzita:
exactly .true talk op
bumshakala. tongue
Re: My Fiance Complains That I'm Too Fat. (my Advise To The Op) by LordIsaac(m): 5:12pm On Mar 23, 2016
Slim down. Men are scarce!

1 Like

Re: My Fiance Complains That I'm Too Fat. (my Advise To The Op) by cruzita(f): 5:12pm On Mar 23, 2016
gbens2000:
bumshakala. tongue
issorite u don first me for this one
Re: My Fiance Complains That I'm Too Fat. (my Advise To The Op) by kilode100(f): 5:14pm On Mar 23, 2016
Orisirisi.
Re: My Fiance Complains That I'm Too Fat. (my Advise To The Op) by gbens2000(m): 5:14pm On Mar 23, 2016
cruzita:
issorite u don first me for this one
dancing 'mungo park'and siping my Alomo.
Re: My Fiance Complains That I'm Too Fat. (my Advise To The Op) by Nobody: 5:15pm On Mar 23, 2016
You forgot the part where they AREN'T married yet. And said she has to lose weight (and other conditions) before she becomes his wife. Then said her friend had a better body stricture and looked better than her.

It seems the people who are saying that its just his love, forgot to read the other bits. He placed a trivial condition on marriage (a very serious subject), made her feel inadequate, asked her if she was ready to do all he wants without saying all that he'll do for her.

I don't advise her to drop the guy immediately, only she knows the full story. But she needs to think really deeply. Nothing wrong with him asking her to lose weight, something wrong with the additional things he added to that request.

1 Like

Re: My Fiance Complains That I'm Too Fat. (my Advise To The Op) by gbens2000(m): 5:15pm On Mar 23, 2016
kilode100:
Orisirisi.
for some time nw AV not been seeing ur comments hope u ar good.

1 Like

Re: My Fiance Complains That I'm Too Fat. (my Advise To The Op) by Nobody: 5:16pm On Mar 23, 2016
I want to loss weight too
Re: My Fiance Complains That I'm Too Fat. (my Advise To The Op) by Nobody: 5:24pm On Mar 23, 2016
op one plate of goat meat pepper soup for you
Re: My Fiance Complains That I'm Too Fat. (my Advise To The Op) by kilode100(f): 5:25pm On Mar 23, 2016
gbens2000:
for some time nw AV not been seeing ur comments hope u ar good.

Thanks Babe... Just busy with some stuff.
Re: My Fiance Complains That I'm Too Fat. (my Advise To The Op) by gbens2000(m): 5:27pm On Mar 23, 2016
kilode100:

Thanks Babe... Just busy with some stuff.

owo don show oh,don't forget me oh wen it sets. cheesy
Re: My Fiance Complains That I'm Too Fat. (my Advise To The Op) by kilode100(f): 5:32pm On Mar 23, 2016
gbens2000:
owo don show oh,don't forget me oh wen it sets. cheesy

Lol
Re: My Fiance Complains That I'm Too Fat. (my Advise To The Op) by CELEBOLOFOFO(f): 6:55pm On Mar 23, 2016
afropanda:
You forgot the part where they AREN'T married yet. And said she has to lose weight (and other conditions) before she becomes his wife. Then said her friend had a better body stricture and looked better than her.

It seems the people who are saying that its just his love, forgot to read the other bits. He placed a trivial condition on marriage (a very serious subject), made her feel inadequate, asked her if she was ready to do all he wants without saying all that he'll do for her.

I don't advise her to drop the guy immediately, only she knows the full story. But she needs to think really deeply. Nothing wrong with him asking her to lose weight, something wrong with the additional things he added to that request.

No no no, the fiancee didn't give her conditions, only told her what he prefers. And the fiancee only compared her shape to her friends own but didn't ridicule her look. instead complimented it. Loosing weight is not for the benefit of the fiancee only, it helps her also. Thanks for your point

(1) (Reply)

I'll Marry You, But I Love Him. / Hardest Decision Ever - Who Would You Bleep?? / Should I Truly Run For My Life And Obey My Parent

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.