Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,008 members, 7,817,973 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:48 AM

(pics)i Uploaded These But Was Told I Look Like The Late Michael Jackson. - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / (pics)i Uploaded These But Was Told I Look Like The Late Michael Jackson. (7989 Views)

Lols See How Michael Jackson Would Have Looked When Old Without Surgery / He Is Angry Because I Uploaded This On My Dp / Pics: “I Will Give My Kitty-kat To Men To Get What I Want”- Lady Vows On FB (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: (pics)i Uploaded These But Was Told I Look Like The Late Michael Jackson. by Nobody: 4:04am On Mar 24, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
But why do they say they where dark
Why not light
Its not like they said they were, rather that is what they were! If not, we should be having something like 'light Africa' and not 'black Africa' smiley
Re: (pics)i Uploaded These But Was Told I Look Like The Late Michael Jackson. by Nobody: 4:06am On Mar 24, 2016
pinceprinz:
Its not like they said they were, rather that is what they were! If not, we should be having something like 'light Africa' and not 'black Africa' smiley
I modified look again.
Black the identification means light,brown an dark,basically all our shades.
Re: (pics)i Uploaded These But Was Told I Look Like The Late Michael Jackson. by Nobody: 4:08am On Mar 24, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
I modified look again.
Black the identification means light,brown an dark,basically all our shades.
Are we rehearsing the whole lines again Val? cheesy
Re: (pics)i Uploaded These But Was Told I Look Like The Late Michael Jackson. by Nobody: 4:11am On Mar 24, 2016
pinceprinz:

Are we rehearsing the whole lines again Val? cheesy
No.
I need ta know why science thinks races with different colors existed
But not one race with many hues
When they where mad we by the same God
Why did whites have ta make us light
Re: (pics)i Uploaded These But Was Told I Look Like The Late Michael Jackson. by Nobody: 4:21am On Mar 24, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
No.
I need ta know why science thinks races with different colors existed
But not one race with many hues
When they where mad we by the same God
Why did whites have ta make us light

Stop this craze Val! Nobody made you light. Nature made you light. Nature made me Dark brown and Nature made Trump White! Either yo White, Black or Colored. Those doesn't matter! What matters is yo identity and whatchu wanta represent! If yo a black woman with a White mentality, youve lost yo identity. If yo a White woman trying to act black yo fake! Its all about rocking whatever shade you've revolutionized to carry babe. As far as I'm concerned yo black is in yo heart!
Re: (pics)i Uploaded These But Was Told I Look Like The Late Michael Jackson. by Nobody: 4:22am On Mar 24, 2016
pinceprinz:

Stop this craze Val! Nobody made you light. Nature made you light. Nature made me Dark brown and Nature made Trump White! Either yo White, Black or Colored. Those doesn't matter! What matters is yo identity and whatchu wanta represent! If yo a black woman with a White mentality, youve lost yo identity. If yo a White woman trying to act black yo fake! Its all about rocking whatever shade you've revolutionized to carry babe. As far as I'm concerned yo black is in yo heart!
The Great Creator made the people an he made them many races an made them many hued.Night.
Re: (pics)i Uploaded These But Was Told I Look Like The Late Michael Jackson. by Nobody: 4:32am On Mar 24, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
The Great Creator made the people an he made them many races an made them many hued.Night.
Deep down, I know u understand my point but are just being troublesome. I like troublesome, Night!
Re: (pics)i Uploaded These But Was Told I Look Like The Late Michael Jackson. by LuveU2(f): 7:07am On Mar 24, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
This is more accurate to me.
Re: (pics)i Uploaded These But Was Told I Look Like The Late Michael Jackson. by LuveU2(f): 7:09am On Mar 24, 2016
MoneypassGod:
The Op is pretty, I don't know y she decided to bleach.
I look bleached to you. Smh
Re: (pics)i Uploaded These But Was Told I Look Like The Late Michael Jackson. by halfricanadian(f): 7:11am On Mar 24, 2016
LuveU2:
I look bleached to you. Smh

Dont mind u way pretty
smiley my thursday rush crush
Re: (pics)i Uploaded These But Was Told I Look Like The Late Michael Jackson. by LuveU2(f): 7:13am On Mar 24, 2016
pinceprinz:
I have been talking since and you guys wouldn't just get. I hope the explanation I gave up there at d photo will help you dig me anyway .

Lol
Re: (pics)i Uploaded These But Was Told I Look Like The Late Michael Jackson. by LuveU2(f): 7:14am On Mar 24, 2016
halfricanadian:

Dont mind u way pretty
smiley my thursday rush crush
Thnk u smiley but hmmm lipsrsealed

tongue
Re: (pics)i Uploaded These But Was Told I Look Like The Late Michael Jackson. by halfricanadian(f): 7:16am On Mar 24, 2016
LuveU2:
Thnk u smiley but hmmm lipsrsealed

tongue

cheesy love making people feel good bou themselves
Re: (pics)i Uploaded These But Was Told I Look Like The Late Michael Jackson. by LuveU2(f): 7:21am On Mar 24, 2016
halfricanadian:

cheesy love making people feel good bou themselves
I see, not bad but it makes you sound like a lesbo s/times tho
Re: (pics)i Uploaded These But Was Told I Look Like The Late Michael Jackson. by halfricanadian(f): 7:22am On Mar 24, 2016
LuveU2:
I see, not bad but it makes you sound like a lesbo s/times tho

I'm not joor
cry

Wen guus break ur heart u just b arond females to cheer u up nau
Re: (pics)i Uploaded These But Was Told I Look Like The Late Michael Jackson. by LuveU2(f): 7:27am On Mar 24, 2016
halfricanadian:

I'm not joor
cry

Wen guus break ur heart u just b arond females to cheer u up nau

Oh i see where you coming from.

Wanted to ask how come they break ur heart, but i might be crossing smiley
Re: (pics)i Uploaded These But Was Told I Look Like The Late Michael Jackson. by hadaydoyin(m): 1:05pm On Mar 24, 2016
undecided na wa ooooooooooooooo.

Una get time oooo.hehehehehe
its OK....
Re: (pics)i Uploaded These But Was Told I Look Like The Late Michael Jackson. by Charles4075(m): 1:05pm On Mar 24, 2016
LuveU2:
Oh
Yea Yea cheesy cheesy wink

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

When She Is Sucking The Damn Life Outa U ( Pics) / Lies You Should Never Tell To Your Partner / Which Of These Ladies Can You Marry????

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.