Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,012 members, 7,817,982 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:36 AM

(pics)i Uploaded These But Was Told I Look Like The Late Michael Jackson. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / (pics)i Uploaded These But Was Told I Look Like The Late Michael Jackson. (7991 Views)

Lols See How Michael Jackson Would Have Looked When Old Without Surgery / He Is Angry Because I Uploaded This On My Dp / Pics: “I Will Give My Kitty-kat To Men To Get What I Want”- Lady Vows On FB (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: (pics)i Uploaded These But Was Told I Look Like The Late Michael Jackson. by LuveU2(f): 12:00am On Mar 24, 2016
hadaydoyin:

uwc buh don't allow it get 2mush in ur head tho!

tongue
Nice advice smiley
Re: (pics)i Uploaded These But Was Told I Look Like The Late Michael Jackson. by Smellymouth: 12:01am On Mar 24, 2016
Yawns!!!!!
Re: (pics)i Uploaded These But Was Told I Look Like The Late Michael Jackson. by Nobody: 12:02am On Mar 24, 2016
you look like you belong to me wink grin grin grin
Re: (pics)i Uploaded These But Was Told I Look Like The Late Michael Jackson. by vicstar(m): 12:03am On Mar 24, 2016
kinda fake to me lipsrsealed But who cares anyway undecided

1 Like

Re: (pics)i Uploaded These But Was Told I Look Like The Late Michael Jackson. by hadaydoyin(m): 12:04am On Mar 24, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
like a pig misses rollin' in the mud cheesy tongue

wah? buhahaha.I must confess that's a good one.

I see you everywhere causing havoc.

I just Observe lowkey.. many guys are on your case on NL
Re: (pics)i Uploaded These But Was Told I Look Like The Late Michael Jackson. by hadaydoyin(m): 12:06am On Mar 24, 2016
vicstar:
kinda fake to me lipsrsealed But who cares anyway undecided
guy u no get chill atall.lmao
Re: (pics)i Uploaded These But Was Told I Look Like The Late Michael Jackson. by Nobody: 12:06am On Mar 24, 2016
hadaydoyin:

wah? buhahaha.I must confess that's a good one.

I see you everywhere causing havoc.

I just Observe lowkey.. many guys are on your case on NL
Causin' havoc ....I try grin

You mean them clowns I was arguing with on that thread
Re: (pics)i Uploaded These But Was Told I Look Like The Late Michael Jackson. by Cavenchy(m): 12:08am On Mar 24, 2016
LuveU2:
No i didnt smiley Thats how it is

You know he had the white plastic surgery thingy that made his nose look like Freddy Krugger's. You are better off the way you are wink, unless you mean Michael when he was still black.
Re: (pics)i Uploaded These But Was Told I Look Like The Late Michael Jackson. by LuveU2(f): 12:08am On Mar 24, 2016
joeblaze:
you look like you belong to me wink grin grin grin
Oh!

Lol
Re: (pics)i Uploaded These But Was Told I Look Like The Late Michael Jackson. by hadaydoyin(m): 12:11am On Mar 24, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
Havoc ....I try grin

it's not only one thread buh DAT ur particular thread was to controversial

Even I just took a chill pill 4 ur matter. angry
KingCheezyPuff:
Havoc ....I try grin

Even I just took a chill pill 4 ur matter.
Re: (pics)i Uploaded These But Was Told I Look Like The Late Michael Jackson. by LuveU2(f): 12:12am On Mar 24, 2016
Cavenchy:

You know he had the white plastic surgery thingy that made his nose look like Freddy Krugger's. You are better off the way you are wink, unless you mean Michael when he was still black.
Okay.Am not worried about looking "better of" just wanted to know if they were right that i look like him here. smiley
Re: (pics)i Uploaded These But Was Told I Look Like The Late Michael Jackson. by hadaydoyin(m): 12:13am On Mar 24, 2016
Re: (pics)i Uploaded These But Was Told I Look Like The Late Michael Jackson. by Nobody: 12:13am On Mar 24, 2016
hadaydoyin:

Even I just took a chill pill 4 ur matter. angry

Even I just took a chill pill 4 ur matter.
I handled em though wink grin tongue
Re: (pics)i Uploaded These But Was Told I Look Like The Late Michael Jackson. by LuveU2(f): 12:16am On Mar 24, 2016
hifaif1:

I must report them for lying to you.

You don't look like MJ but you look like MJ (Don't be confused, please!!!)
grin Am confused already. Come and explain
Re: (pics)i Uploaded These But Was Told I Look Like The Late Michael Jackson. by Cavenchy(m): 12:17am On Mar 24, 2016
LuveU2:
Okay.Am not worried about looking "better of" just wanted to know if they were right that i look like him here. smiley
In that case, I'll say they were wrong smiley
Re: (pics)i Uploaded These But Was Told I Look Like The Late Michael Jackson. by vicstar(m): 12:17am On Mar 24, 2016
hadaydoyin:
guy u no get chill atall.lmao

am just being blunt

1 Like

Re: (pics)i Uploaded These But Was Told I Look Like The Late Michael Jackson. by hadaydoyin(m): 12:18am On Mar 24, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
I handled em though wink grin tongue

Lmao!! u tried sha

*spoiler Alert

I only decided to free you tho..Honestly i had lots of trolls i was saving for you for that thread.
Re: (pics)i Uploaded These But Was Told I Look Like The Late Michael Jackson. by LuveU2(f): 12:19am On Mar 24, 2016
Cavenchy:

In that case, I'll say they were wrong smiley
No they are right!

I must not do surgery first to look like someone tampered.
Re: (pics)i Uploaded These But Was Told I Look Like The Late Michael Jackson. by handsam(m): 12:19am On Mar 24, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
Causin' havoc ....I try grin

i wonder who those clowns are tonguetonguetonguetonguetongue
Re: (pics)i Uploaded These But Was Told I Look Like The Late Michael Jackson. by Cavenchy(m): 12:22am On Mar 24, 2016
LuveU2:
No they are right!
Lol, If they are right then I look like Denzel Washington! cool
Re: (pics)i Uploaded These But Was Told I Look Like The Late Michael Jackson. by Nobody: 12:22am On Mar 24, 2016
hadaydoyin:

Lmao!! u tried sha

*spoiler Alert

I only decided to free you tho..Honestly i had lots of trolls i was saving for you for that thread.
Tried ....I handled grin tongue

You sent them clowns out shocked
Re: (pics)i Uploaded These But Was Told I Look Like The Late Michael Jackson. by LuveU2(f): 12:23am On Mar 24, 2016
Cavenchy:

Lol, If they are right then I look like Denzel Washington! cool
Lmao
Re: (pics)i Uploaded These But Was Told I Look Like The Late Michael Jackson. by Charles4075(m): 12:27am On Mar 24, 2016
LuveU2:
What does it mean?
When person say you late well well, e mean say e don ta wa you die since. Na your living corpse dey waka about, because michael jackson don die since.. Na wetin the boy write, I interpret for you ohhh.. Nor come break my head ohhh.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: (pics)i Uploaded These But Was Told I Look Like The Late Michael Jackson. by LuveU2(f): 12:31am On Mar 24, 2016
Charles4075:
When person say you late well well, e mean say e don ta wa you die since. Na your living corpse dey waka about, because michael jackson don die since.. Na wetin the boy write, I interpret for you ohhh.. Nor come break my head ohhh.
Oh
Re: (pics)i Uploaded These But Was Told I Look Like The Late Michael Jackson. by hadaydoyin(m): 12:33am On Mar 24, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
Tried ....I handled grin tongue
You sent them clowns out shocked

hmmmm for your mind!
Those peeps bashing u were "amateurs" abeg
I wanted badly to bash you on that thread jor.
For a reason yet unknown.I just free u

oya Thank me!
Re: (pics)i Uploaded These But Was Told I Look Like The Late Michael Jackson. by Nobody: 12:35am On Mar 24, 2016
handsam:
i wonder who those clowns are tonguetonguetonguetonguetongue
I don't know.But I had fun grin .....near the end.
Re: (pics)i Uploaded These But Was Told I Look Like The Late Michael Jackson. by Nobody: 12:37am On Mar 24, 2016
hadaydoyin:

hmmmm for your mind!

Those peeps bashing u were "amateurs" abeg

I wanted badly to bash you on that thread jor.

For a reason yet unknown.I just free u
oya Thank me!
Then I woulda handled you too tongue
.....Best you didn't start with me grin tongue
Re: (pics)i Uploaded These But Was Told I Look Like The Late Michael Jackson. by handsam(m): 12:38am On Mar 24, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
I don't know.But I had fun grin .....near the end.
wetin apen 4 beginning tonguetonguetonguetonguetonguetongue. .
Re: (pics)i Uploaded These But Was Told I Look Like The Late Michael Jackson. by Speeechless3(f): 12:40am On Mar 24, 2016
My twin sis cheesy I am proud of you!

1 Like

Re: (pics)i Uploaded These But Was Told I Look Like The Late Michael Jackson. by handsam(m): 12:40am On Mar 24, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
Then I woulda handled you too tongue
.....Best you didn't start with me grin tongue
yea. .na she get am. .tonguetonguetonguetonguetongue. .she gat no chill. .beware!tonguetonguetonguetonguetonguetonguetonguetongue
Re: (pics)i Uploaded These But Was Told I Look Like The Late Michael Jackson. by umehmj(m): 12:42am On Mar 24, 2016
you look like my future wife rather
Re: (pics)i Uploaded These But Was Told I Look Like The Late Michael Jackson. by Nobody: 12:42am On Mar 24, 2016
handsam:
wetin apen 4 beginning tonguetonguetonguetonguetonguetongue. .
They where strong in their argument but as it went on grin wink

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

"Men Are Depressed Because Women Are Taking Up Leadership Roles" - Kelechi Ikpe / Naija Guy Shares Whatsapp Conversation After A Lady Ask Him To Pay N40k For Sex / Lies You Should Never Tell To Your Partner

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.