Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,015 members, 7,817,992 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:24 AM

(pics)i Uploaded These But Was Told I Look Like The Late Michael Jackson. - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / (pics)i Uploaded These But Was Told I Look Like The Late Michael Jackson. (7994 Views)

Lols See How Michael Jackson Would Have Looked When Old Without Surgery / He Is Angry Because I Uploaded This On My Dp / Pics: “I Will Give My Kitty-kat To Men To Get What I Want”- Lady Vows On FB (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: (pics)i Uploaded These But Was Told I Look Like The Late Michael Jackson. by Nobody: 1:22am On Mar 24, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
Who said she bleaches Dear sir,we come in colors MORE vast than the rainbow.
lol. ROYGBIV is more explicit tho. So, you're still wrong wink
Re: (pics)i Uploaded These But Was Told I Look Like The Late Michael Jackson. by hifaif1: 1:23am On Mar 24, 2016
LuveU2:
grin Am confused already. Come and explain

Re: (pics)i Uploaded These But Was Told I Look Like The Late Michael Jackson. by hadaydoyin(m): 1:24am On Mar 24, 2016
LuveU2:
Oh
Op be my riri and let's make kingcheezy very jealous smiley
Re: (pics)i Uploaded These But Was Told I Look Like The Late Michael Jackson. by LuveU2(f): 1:27am On Mar 24, 2016
hadaydoyin:
Op be my riri and let's make kingcheezy very jealous smiley

Get behind us satan smiley
Re: (pics)i Uploaded These But Was Told I Look Like The Late Michael Jackson. by Nobody: 1:29am On Mar 24, 2016
pinceprinz:

lol. ROYGBIV is more explicit tho. So, you're still wrong wink
When God made Africa He made them light,dark an brown.
Re: (pics)i Uploaded These But Was Told I Look Like The Late Michael Jackson. by hadaydoyin(m): 1:31am On Mar 24, 2016
LuveU2:
Get behind us satan smiley
SATAN kee.
now I understand, I knew something was fishy between you two.
I smell les.....smiley
Re: (pics)i Uploaded These But Was Told I Look Like The Late Michael Jackson. by Nobody: 1:31am On Mar 24, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
He made them all 'everybody' White , red or black. They transformed overtime.
Re: (pics)i Uploaded These But Was Told I Look Like The Late Michael Jackson. by Nobody: 1:31am On Mar 24, 2016
hadaydoyin:
oh u forming badoo for me.

I know u are secretly Jealous smiley wink oh u forming badoo for me.

I know u are secretly Jealous smiley
grin.....you want me ta be
.... I'm a good actress,I could come up with somethin' wink tongue grin
Re: (pics)i Uploaded These But Was Told I Look Like The Late Michael Jackson. by LuveU2(f): 1:34am On Mar 24, 2016
Funny how some people reason like they have never seen very lightskinned blacks. I guess if they see my sis they would kill her with mountain of accusations.
Re: (pics)i Uploaded These But Was Told I Look Like The Late Michael Jackson. by hadaydoyin(m): 1:34am On Mar 24, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:

um cheezy you not exactly here u know.

The way girls bleach their skin ova here from their natural colour to yellow "white" is crazy..u can't help buh get Mad.

NB: am not saying Op bleached o!
Re: (pics)i Uploaded These But Was Told I Look Like The Late Michael Jackson. by Nobody: 1:34am On Mar 24, 2016
pinceprinz:

He made them all 'everybody' White , red or black. They transformed overtime.
Dude! I'm specifically talkin' bout Africans!
Re: (pics)i Uploaded These But Was Told I Look Like The Late Michael Jackson. by hadaydoyin(m): 1:37am On Mar 24, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
grin.....you want me ta be
.... I'm a good actress,I could come up with somethin' wink tongue grin
how am I sure u not even acting now and silently gushing@me smiley

is your face always like that
Re: (pics)i Uploaded These But Was Told I Look Like The Late Michael Jackson. by LuveU2(f): 1:37am On Mar 24, 2016
hadaydoyin:
SATAN kee.

now I understand, I knew something was fishy between you two.

I smell les.....smiley
oh
Re: (pics)i Uploaded These But Was Told I Look Like The Late Michael Jackson. by hadaydoyin(m): 1:40am On Mar 24, 2016
LuveU2:
oh
ur Gas as finish abi..

I av caught u guys. smiley
Re: (pics)i Uploaded These But Was Told I Look Like The Late Michael Jackson. by Nobody: 1:40am On Mar 24, 2016
hadaydoyin:

The way girls bleach their skin ova here from their natural colour to yellow "white" is crazy..u can't help buh get Mad.

I'm not there but I know bout it.
An they bleach here too,it's where I first learned of bleaching.
But like I said he made our hues vast.
You jump ta conclusion when you holla "bleach".
An you know how it is when we do that .....
...Ya end up with mud on ya face.
Re: (pics)i Uploaded These But Was Told I Look Like The Late Michael Jackson. by LuveU2(f): 1:42am On Mar 24, 2016
hadaydoyin:

Also let her know they are not the majority. Most Nigerian women dont bleach. Look around you more and reduce believing every crap research you see
Re: (pics)i Uploaded These But Was Told I Look Like The Late Michael Jackson. by LuveU2(f): 1:44am On Mar 24, 2016
hadaydoyin:
ur Gas as finish abi..

I av caught u guys. smiley

I dont waste my time on false accusations against me smiley
Re: (pics)i Uploaded These But Was Told I Look Like The Late Michael Jackson. by hadaydoyin(m): 1:47am On Mar 24, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
I'm not there but I know bout it. An they bleach here too,it's where I first learned of bleaching. But like I said he made our hues vast. You jump ta conclusion when you holla "bleach". An you know how it is when we do that ..... ...Ya end up with mud on ya face.

lmao..you can't compare bleaching there to here.
you should know Nigerians here are fond of overdoing things...
IF u see them face to face you will know... its so obvious
Re: (pics)i Uploaded These But Was Told I Look Like The Late Michael Jackson. by Nobody: 1:51am On Mar 24, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
Dude! I'm specifically talkin' bout Africans!
And I'm specifically talking about everybody. If yo African, yo strictly black . Not white , red, light or brown. Black was the original colour, Our identity!
Re: (pics)i Uploaded These But Was Told I Look Like The Late Michael Jackson. by Nobody: 1:53am On Mar 24, 2016
hadaydoyin:

lmao..you can't compare bleaching there to here.

you should know Nigerians here are fond of overdoing things...

IF u see them face to face you will know... its so obvious

I meant I know cause I like ta read books/articles etc tongue
What I tell you bout jumpin' ta conclusions ....
.....African Skin Lightening Histo... http://www.youbeauty.com/beauty/african-skin-lightening-history/
Re: (pics)i Uploaded These But Was Told I Look Like The Late Michael Jackson. by hadaydoyin(m): 2:02am On Mar 24, 2016
LuveU2:
Also let her know they are not the majority. Most Nigerian women dont bleach. Look around you more and reduce believing every crap research you see
please don't let me get mad at you..the i ever mention anything like majority of Nigerian women bleach??
infact wtf are you on about sef? what stupid research.its something i see everyday! dont start that FEMINISM crap with me please.

Lets say the truth as it is..Nigerian gurls are bleaching and dey do it stupidly too!
Re: (pics)i Uploaded These But Was Told I Look Like The Late Michael Jackson. by Nobody: 2:05am On Mar 24, 2016
pinceprinz:
And I'm specifically talking about everybody. If yo African, yo strictly black . Not white , red, light or brown. Black was the original colour, Our identity!
Then you off cause talkin' bout Africans an bleach.
An Black the identification encompasses all our vast shades.
From light,ta brown ta deep dark.
Unlike the color black
Re: (pics)i Uploaded These But Was Told I Look Like The Late Michael Jackson. by Nobody: 2:07am On Mar 24, 2016
hadaydoyin:
please don't let me get mad at you..the i ever mention anything like majority of Nigerian women bleach??
infact wtf are you on about sef? what stupid research.its something i see everyday! dont start that FEMINISM crap with me please.

Lets say the truth as it is..Nigerian gurls are bleaching and dey do it stupidly too!
Ma Niggah , that's some real sh*t. But maybe its better keeping the obvious an open secret since 'everybody' is involved if u kwim

1 Like

Re: (pics)i Uploaded These But Was Told I Look Like The Late Michael Jackson. by hadaydoyin(m): 2:09am On Mar 24, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:

I meant I know cause I like ta read books/articles etc tongue
What I tell you bout jumpin' ta conclusions ....
.....African Skin Lightening Histo... http://www.youbeauty.com/beauty/african-skin-lightening-history/

what are you saying? what's my own with the research? I don't need that. u said not to jump to conclusions saying girls bleach and am saying it is too obvious when you see them face to face.

u will surely know.. don't try and confuse me
Re: (pics)i Uploaded These But Was Told I Look Like The Late Michael Jackson. by LuveU2(f): 2:12am On Mar 24, 2016
hadaydoyin:

Mcheeeeeeeeeew! Whatever!
Re: (pics)i Uploaded These But Was Told I Look Like The Late Michael Jackson. by Nobody: 2:13am On Mar 24, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
Unlike the color black

Let me write in your language for you to dig me ; Light and brown are modifications of deep black. Black is the real colour. Brown and light came about after serial environmental and physiological conditions acted on the primary black. They were made not born! smiley
Re: (pics)i Uploaded These But Was Told I Look Like The Late Michael Jackson. by hadaydoyin(m): 2:13am On Mar 24, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
Unlike the color black
on a serious note. I understand dis dude point rite here and I can also understand why u won't get the point sweetie.

They bleach here to the point of "Red" and yellow colour all together!

shit is crazy
Re: (pics)i Uploaded These But Was Told I Look Like The Late Michael Jackson. by LuveU2(f): 2:15am On Mar 24, 2016
You want us to agree with what is not generally true because of what some babes are doing with their skin, gerrara here i am no kid.

1 Like

Re: (pics)i Uploaded These But Was Told I Look Like The Late Michael Jackson. by Nobody: 2:16am On Mar 24, 2016
hadaydoyin:

what are you saying? what's my own with the research? I don't need that. u said not to jump to concluscauses saying girls bleach and am saying it is too obvious when you see them face to face.

u will surely know.. don't try and confuse me
You concluded that I was comparing here ta there an didn't know.
But the web bridges that gap.

You mean their hands/faces/feet etc.Can be one shade an another part of their body be another.
Still don't assume anything. multiple tone is a problem we have sometimes.
But the op has none of those signs an that dude still assumed just cause she light she bleached.
Re: (pics)i Uploaded These But Was Told I Look Like The Late Michael Jackson. by Nobody: 2:18am On Mar 24, 2016
pinceprinz:

Let me write in your language for you to dig me ; Light and brown are modifications of deep black. Black is the real colour. Brown and light came about after serial environmental and physiological conditions acted on the primary black. They were made not born! smiley
You talkin' science an I'm talkin' the great Creators hand.
Re: (pics)i Uploaded These But Was Told I Look Like The Late Michael Jackson. by hadaydoyin(m): 2:19am On Mar 24, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
You concluded that I was comparing here ta there an didn't know.
But the web bridges that gap.

You mean their hands/faces/feet etc.Can be one shade an another part of their body be another.
Still don't assume anything. multiple tone is a problem we have sometimes.
But the op has none of those signs an that dude still assumed just cause she light she bleached.

You only think you know but you don't really know?
or u are all about FEMINISM shii..

am talking generally of Nigerian girls bleaching.

I never said d OP bleached...

dats between d dude,OP and you.

so why quote me on the matter na
Re: (pics)i Uploaded These But Was Told I Look Like The Late Michael Jackson. by Nobody: 2:21am On Mar 24, 2016
hadaydoyin:

You only think you know but you don't really know?
or u are all about FEMINISM shii..
am talking generally of Nigerian girls bleaching.
I never said d OP bleached...
You quoted me.
Not a feminimust.
Don't agree with them on some things.
Just don't care fer ya'll ta sound the alarm when there's been no crime committed.
But see ya around,I guess.Bye.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Woman Begs Husband To Cheat, Because Of The Way He Makes Love To Her. / Leaked!! CCTV Reveals What 2 Choir Members Were Spotted Doing In Their Dressing / How Many Times is sex needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.