Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,584 members, 7,843,821 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 11:35 AM

See The Absurd Reason Why This Woman Stabbed Her Husband - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / See The Absurd Reason Why This Woman Stabbed Her Husband (664 Views)

Feminists!! Food Is Ready.(absurd) / Check Out 6 Absurd Things Nigerian Girls Do In Order To Avoid Getting Pregnant / See This Absurd Question I Saw On Instagram (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See The Absurd Reason Why This Woman Stabbed Her Husband by veeluv2015(f): 5:25pm On Mar 24, 2016
A Zimbabwean woman identified as Josephine Zvomo allegedly stabbed her husband, Robson Mundawara, after finding nude photos of a popular prostitute on his phone.

According to reports, Zvomo suspected her hubby of having extramarital affairs and snooped around his phone. Her suspicions were proved right after she found nude photos of a strange woman who is said to be a popular prostitute in their suburb.

She questioned him about it and in a fit of rage, she grabbed a kitchen knife and reportedly made for his chest but luckily for him he was able to block the knife and got stabbed on his right hand instead.

A message from her husband read:

"I was coming from the shower when my wife attacked me. She had gone through my cellphone files and saw the nude pictures.
She did not give me time to explain. As I tried to explain how I got the pictures, she stabbed me.
She wanted to stab me in the chest but I blocked the knife and sustained a deep cut on my hand. I went to the hospital and got three stitches on the wounded hand"

SOURCE: http://www.juicygossips.com.ng/2016/03/see-absurd-reason-why-this-woman.html
Re: See The Absurd Reason Why This Woman Stabbed Her Husband by falconey(m): 5:28pm On Mar 24, 2016
Lwkm that is a WONDER WOMAN.
Re: See The Absurd Reason Why This Woman Stabbed Her Husband by Nobody: 5:28pm On Mar 24, 2016
lie lie undecided
Re: See The Absurd Reason Why This Woman Stabbed Her Husband by Nobody: 5:29pm On Mar 24, 2016
As a married man the only unclad woman you are supposed to see is your wife and the same goes for women.. Haha ftc
Re: See The Absurd Reason Why This Woman Stabbed Her Husband by NiRfreak(m): 5:34pm On Mar 24, 2016
It would have been interesting to hear his explanation. Another legendary lie prevented.
Re: See The Absurd Reason Why This Woman Stabbed Her Husband by eyinjuege: 5:35pm On Mar 24, 2016
If that man love him life, he should run from that woman NOW o. The next time, na jugular she will go for.
Re: See The Absurd Reason Why This Woman Stabbed Her Husband by Monalisa185(f): 5:36pm On Mar 24, 2016
let's hear from the woman abeg
Re: See The Absurd Reason Why This Woman Stabbed Her Husband by thesicilian: 5:37pm On Mar 24, 2016
She did not give you time to explain. Hahaha.
Shey na MTN send you the pictures as promo messages abi?
Shameless man!
Re: See The Absurd Reason Why This Woman Stabbed Her Husband by Nobody: 5:44pm On Mar 24, 2016
She has a reason na. No woman would assault her husband without a reason angry tongue

Men know how to make us angry. If we decide to react to everything they do, we might end up killing them all. tongue
Re: See The Absurd Reason Why This Woman Stabbed Her Husband by veeluv2015(f): 5:47pm On Mar 24, 2016
thesicilian:
She did not give you time to explain. Hahaha.
Shey na MTN send you the pictures as promo messages abi?
Shameless man!

LMAO cheesy
Re: See The Absurd Reason Why This Woman Stabbed Her Husband by Nobody: 5:48pm On Mar 24, 2016
komododragon

Come and see your future o

(1) (Reply)

Birthday Party / Hell Indeed Has No Fury Over A Woman Dat Has Bin Scorned / Shattered And Battered

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.