Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,596 members, 7,823,599 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:12 PM

When You Suffer With A Man And He latter Dumps You When He Becomes Rich. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When You Suffer With A Man And He latter Dumps You When He Becomes Rich. (41153 Views)

If A Man Dates You For a year or more And latter Dumps You,check Yourself. / Dating A Broke Guy Is Not A Guarantee He Will Marry You When He Becomes Rich / If you Cant Suffer With Me, You Wont Enjoy With Me. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When You Suffer With A Man And He latter Dumps You When He Becomes Rich. by Toks2008(m): 11:11pm On Mar 24, 2016
halfricanadian:
Wat dah fuvk

Op also do not complain

When a guy spends for a girl care for her and she dumps him nd marry anoda guy
1. She never said she was going to be with him for life
2. She really doesnt even av to love such guy he is just an helper
3. He must av been so so not attractive she needed sumtin better
4. A sissy is better than him

Wat is good for d girls is good for the guys

Im sure even you can see the difference because in this case,the guy spends on her asides the love he has for her.
Re: When You Suffer With A Man And He latter Dumps You When He Becomes Rich. by kaziblake(f): 11:43pm On Mar 24, 2016
After making it, he will realize you aren't his type and dump your sorry ass.
Witness it a lot of time.

1 Like

Re: When You Suffer With A Man And He latter Dumps You When He Becomes Rich. by Nobody: 1:48am On Mar 25, 2016
Smellymouth:
Love is a myth..
love is a folklore
Re: When You Suffer With A Man And He latter Dumps You When He Becomes Rich. by Nobody: 2:04am On Mar 25, 2016
ladycomfort sef dey read!
Re: When You Suffer With A Man And He latter Dumps You When He Becomes Rich. by Toks2008(m): 6:54am On Mar 25, 2016
kaziblake:
After making it, he will realize you aren't his type and dump your sorry ass.
Witness it a lot of time.

The question still remains...are you dating a struggling man because you want to be with him or you are doing him a fAvour?
Re: When You Suffer With A Man And He latter Dumps You When He Becomes Rich. by Smellymouth: 7:40am On Mar 25, 2016
rubsaphy:
love is a folklore
I think you are right cheesy
Re: When You Suffer With A Man And He latter Dumps You When He Becomes Rich. by mctowel01: 12:53pm On Apr 03, 2016
Finally seen someone that feels like me with this erroneous Nigerian dating mindset. And the worst thing is that girls dont know that men who support this idea of being solely responsible for your girlfriend's finances in a relationship are mostly sex starved guys, who see the girls as sex objects to pay for, and don't really value them for anything else.
Re: When You Suffer With A Man And He latter Dumps You When He Becomes Rich. by missingrib(f): 7:56pm On Apr 05, 2016
WiLdFLame:
Dating,Relationship,Marriage,Friendship all are means to an end.
let's not discuss what's right or wrong cos dre nothing like dat. why? its individual; personal...u cant use ur wrongs or rights as a yardstick judge or depict hw other people's relatnshp should be.
FVCK LOVE..... for dis 21 century?? heart for Man-God Relationship, rational thinking; brain for Man-Man Relationship.
It should be mutual exclusive, about each other selfless and selfish contributions in d Relationships to achieve dat ends(whareva). u dey date me for my money fine wetin me sef dey get in return?(forget toto matta oo, what happens to oloshos and ashewos anyway?) after i don see wetin i want. oya cum dey carry ur load dey go...i don achieve my own end be dat. na to move find oda relatnsp achieve anoda end be d nxt. datz hw life be. nt one yeyestic "i dey do am favour" by dating him or her ni. every relationship no be means??
some say its a game...let the best man wins..

1 Like

Re: When You Suffer With A Man And He latter Dumps You When He Becomes Rich. by Toks2008(m): 7:27pm On Apr 15, 2016
As i always do,Mr lalasticlala should take a look at this...i believe it clears the air regarding the issue.

Thanks.
Re: When You Suffer With A Man And He latter Dumps You When He Becomes Rich. by Nobody: 7:47pm On Apr 15, 2016
rich or poor, use your sense undecided

2 Likes

Re: When You Suffer With A Man And He latter Dumps You When He Becomes Rich. by skywalker240(m): 7:50pm On Apr 15, 2016
Richardonald:
We all know about that, there are men who do that but women also do this when u are financially paying for them E.g sponsors their school fees, their upbringing, spending big on them, they will dump u when they finally hit the !!Level don change!! or finally found a rich tomboy they are running after... Both men are women are like that, not only men alone. Lols...
Yes bro...the women do same, ive witnessed cases like this,..back in my school days there is this married lady that sleeps with a young dude in her room and the hubby never knew abt it.

Women do it too.........but i support toks2008 when he says ladies aint doing a guy any favour staying and struggling.
Re: When You Suffer With A Man And He latter Dumps You When He Becomes Rich. by Nobody: 7:50pm On Apr 15, 2016
[s]
Bisjosh:
Must all your crazy write ups be about bashing women?

I have read through series of your stories/write up and I can boldly say they try to castigate/belittle/put women down.

Anyway, goodluck with whoever would still be reading your stories.
[/s]

u just read it madam. ntor tongue
Re: When You Suffer With A Man And He latter Dumps You When He Becomes Rich. by Ondoboi12345678: 7:53pm On Apr 15, 2016
You see why I will never allow any girl struggle with me. My dear, not all relationship leads to marriage. It might be a contract

1 Like

Re: When You Suffer With A Man And He latter Dumps You When He Becomes Rich. by Nobody: 7:55pm On Apr 15, 2016
halfricanadian:
Wat dah fuvk
Op also do not complain
When a guy spends for a girl care for her and she dumps him nd marry anoda guy 1. She never said she was going to be with him for life 2. She really doesnt even av to love such guy he is just an helper 3. He must av been so so not attractive she needed sumtin better 4. A sissy is better than him
Wat is good for d girls is good for the guys
hmm...interesting.
Re: When You Suffer With A Man And He latter Dumps You When He Becomes Rich. by chi4ik4(m): 7:57pm On Apr 15, 2016
somebody like u may end up with divorce! who told you that a rich man today cannot be poor tomorrow? you see your ideology? very poor and childish! u loves a man because of his money not his character! OK your body will be used for boxing exercise & weight lifting!
NOTE: MANY DIVORCES THIS DAYS BECAUSE NO TRUE LOVE BUT LOVE FOR MONEY. U better change your mind set before you enter into a wrong hand because of Money.
lastly, your maturation is very poor.

1 Like

Re: When You Suffer With A Man And He latter Dumps You When He Becomes Rich. by Genea(f): 7:57pm On Apr 15, 2016
Toks2008:
Ok lets take a look at this scenario..Shade meets Tunde,a struggling dude and she remains with him,loves him and remains faithful to him and latter fortune smiles on Tunde and he becomes rich and leaves shade to start an affair with another lady...

In the world of most ladies especially of Nigeria descend,Tunde is not just a heart breaker but an ungrateful guy.

ok pause ladies,get a glass of cold water,sit on your sofa and take a chill pill then answer these questions?

1.When shade was dating the struggling tunde,was she so sure he was going to be rich one day?
2.Was Shade doing Tunde a favour by dating him in his struggling times or was it because of mutual love?
3.Is there a guaranty that if shade dates a made dude,he won't also dump her.

In-fact many ladies now use these words"Of what use is loving and staying with a struggling guy when he is likely to dump you if he becomes rich? abeg i no fit suffer with any man o"

Please this is not a female bashing thread but a pragmatic approach to this anomalous mindset many ladies have.Now get this straight and tell your friends to tell their friends this fact.

"If you want to stay with a man please do regardless of his status and if you have a struggling guy as a bae and you see another made man you desire please dump his ass and go your way" You are not doing any struggling guy a favor by dating him and you are never compelled to stay with a struggling guy...every affair is a risk

And please get this guy's code straight from me....That you suffer with a guy in his trying times may earn you his respect,undying love and most likely earn you a ring but will not always earn you his 100% sexual faithfulness and this in most cases is what many ladies term as ungratefulness which is not only funny but awkward.

I hope this makes sense.
later u will come back here and say we are gold diggers looking for a made man, cos d summary of all u write most times depicts the superiority of men... please take a chill pill and stop bashing ladies. instead of u to caution men u r here typing rubbish accepting the fact that it is right to dump a lady who brave all odds to date and help a struggling guy. if ladies don't date d broke guys u will bash, if dey do u will still bash... abeg pick a struggle and take a stand... don't be all over d place biko.

9 Likes

Re: When You Suffer With A Man And He latter Dumps You When He Becomes Rich. by Toks2008(m): 7:58pm On Apr 15, 2016
skywalker240:

Yes bro...the women do same, ive witnessed cases like this,..back in my school days there is this married lady that sleeps with a young dude in her room and the hubby never knew abt it.

Women do it too.........but i support toks2008 when he says ladies aint doing a guy any favour staying and struggling.

Anytime you talk about a lady loving an upwardly mobile guy,the next lyrics you hear is that "what if he dumps her when he becomes rich" can you just beat that funny mindset?
Re: When You Suffer With A Man And He latter Dumps You When He Becomes Rich. by Progress2468(m): 7:59pm On Apr 15, 2016
[quote author=Pheals post

[/quote]

See you

Garri Don expensive now o.o since somebody became president

1 Like

Re: When You Suffer With A Man And He latter Dumps You When He Becomes Rich. by blessedfavoured: 7:59pm On Apr 15, 2016
Once I open a thread and see toks2.008, the way I reverse ehn...
Ain't nobody got time for stupid rules

If a guy dumps you because he made money overnight, simply move on to the next. He's suffering from new money syndrome, what the Yoruba's call ojuorolari.
The type of person I won't be caught dating anyway.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: When You Suffer With A Man And He latter Dumps You When He Becomes Rich. by FemiFaniKayode: 8:00pm On Apr 15, 2016
Toks2008:
Ok lets take a look at this scenario..Shade meets Tunde,a struggling dude and she remains with him,loves him and remains faithful to him and latter fortune smiles on Tunde and he becomes rich and leaves shade to start an affair with another lady...

In the world of most ladies especially of Nigeria descend,Tunde is not just a heart breaker but an ungrateful guy.

ok pause ladies,get a glass of cold water,sit on your sofa and take a chill pill then answer these questions?

1.When shade was dating the struggling tunde,was she so sure he was going to be rich one day?
2.Was Shade doing Tunde a favour by dating him in his struggling times or was it because of mutual love?

In-fact many ladies now use these words"Of what use is loving and staying with a struggling guy when he is likely to dump you if he becomes rich? abeg i no fit suffer with any man o"

Please this is not a female bashing thread but a pragmatic approach to this anomalous mindset many ladies have.Now get this straight and tell your friends to tell their friends this fact.

"If you want to stay with a man please do regardless of his status and if you have a struggling guy as a bae and you see another made man you desire please dump his ass and go your way" You are not doing any struggling guy a favor by dating him and you are never compelled to stay with a struggling guy...every affair is a risk

And please get this guy's code straight from me....That you suffer with a guy in his trying times may earn you his respect,undying love and most likely earn you a ring but will not always earn you his 100% sexual faithfulness and this in most cases is what many ladies term as ungratefulness which is not only funny but awkward.

I hope this makes sense.

you are becoming an embarrassment and a nuisance.

Why don't you spend more time with ground breaking formulas and derivations that will make an impact/invention rather
than these pooh you spend time concocting

11 Likes

Re: When You Suffer With A Man And He latter Dumps You When He Becomes Rich. by AKAKAK(m): 8:00pm On Apr 15, 2016
Shop once and get paid daily
If you want to know how to shop once from a supermarket and earn daily from the moment you shop then attend any of the following:
Lekki
Venue: Oakwood park hotel (formerly Protea Oakwood) by Chevron round about Lekki Lagos
Date: Sunday 16th April 2016
Time: 11 am

Sangotedo
Valley point hotel No 4 Ajayi Ajikawo Street behind Mr biggs km 45 Lekki Epe Express way
Date: Sunday 17th April 2016
Time: 3 Pm

Ikeja
De Renaissance Hotel, By Ikeja shopping mall
Date: Saturday 16th April 2016
Time: 12 noon

Ikeja
De Renaissance Hotel, By Ikeja shopping mall
Date: Sunday 17th April 2016
Time: 4: Pm
Acces fee 2k
For more information call ‘Sola 08098581274
Re: When You Suffer With A Man And He latter Dumps You When He Becomes Rich. by blessedfavoured: 8:02pm On Apr 15, 2016
Bisjosh:
Must all your crazy write ups be about bashing women?

I have read through series of your stories/write up and I can boldly say they try to castigate/belittle/put women down.

Anyway, goodluck with whoever would still be reading your stories.

You can tell why he's still single. This is the first thread of his I'm commenting on, and that's cause I'm free, heck it's Friday.

I didn't even read the original post.

1 Like

Re: When You Suffer With A Man And He latter Dumps You When He Becomes Rich. by Larryfest(m): 8:04pm On Apr 15, 2016
Abeg op e don tey small wey i bin don dey observe all ur yans and its all focused on luv dis,luv dat,boy do dis girl do dat....y nt just take dis ur talent of writing find sometin more useful for pple 2gain frm rather dan all dis luv luv yannings everyday....

1 Like

Re: When You Suffer With A Man And He latter Dumps You When He Becomes Rich. by Nobody: 8:06pm On Apr 15, 2016
RealTalk
Re: When You Suffer With A Man And He latter Dumps You When He Becomes Rich. by CaptainRahl(m): 8:08pm On Apr 15, 2016
Toks2008:

I hope this makes sense.
ur last sentence make serious sense. I hope dem gurl will take note!
Re: When You Suffer With A Man And He latter Dumps You When He Becomes Rich. by gidimasters(m): 8:10pm On Apr 15, 2016
daretodiffer:
We are still saying the same thing

What use is marrying a poor man that might leave you when he becomes ric k and a rich man that might also leave you too?

Easy Peasy
Life is easy
in olamide's voice, H FACTOR a bale sha or kin tabon
Re: When You Suffer With A Man And He latter Dumps You When He Becomes Rich. by Vongsama(m): 8:11pm On Apr 15, 2016
Love is actually overrated in this part of the world.

But come to think of it, some rich dudes can help a poor girl n she'll dump their sorry asss one day same as a poor guy after enjoyin help from a girl ends up dumping ha.
Its a normal phenomena.
Ma asss have been dumped severally and so have I done to others.
Get over him/her n move on. Life continues. Besides meeting a new date is more exciting than a boring old one
Re: When You Suffer With A Man And He latter Dumps You When He Becomes Rich. by cherry007(f): 8:11pm On Apr 15, 2016
I suffered with you, u pay me back with evil.though very painful but won't retaliate, but sit up for more and better open doors that will amaze the guy whenever he manages to set his eye on me.

2 Likes

Re: When You Suffer With A Man And He latter Dumps You When He Becomes Rich. by DinhoMVP: 8:12pm On Apr 15, 2016
I hope this makes sense.[/quote]

Sincerely it doesn't make any sense

1 Like

Re: When You Suffer With A Man And He latter Dumps You When He Becomes Rich. by gidimasters(m): 8:14pm On Apr 15, 2016
cherry007:
I suffered with you, u pay me back with evil.though very painful but won't retaliate, but sit up for more and better open doors that will amaze the guy whenever he manages to set his eye on me.
lie lie, dahs how u ll say on NL and later go to ya village to meet the IYA's OF LIFE
Re: When You Suffer With A Man And He latter Dumps You When He Becomes Rich. by cherry007(f): 8:18pm On Apr 15, 2016
Can't do dat @gidimasters.
Re: When You Suffer With A Man And He latter Dumps You When He Becomes Rich. by mane4(m): 8:18pm On Apr 15, 2016
Not abt to argue but how on earth is this your analogy or hypothetical scenario make sense? Have every relationship that started from grass ended up like you paint the picture?

Have you gone round most successful homes and bothered to ask where they started from?

Have even d celebrated celebrity stories that happen to grace d news eluded you?

My brother, as much as your scenario happens, I can't help but ask you to go out more and meet real people outside social media.

Positive energy helps. Be blessed

1 Like 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

"Proposing To A Lady In Her 30s Is Not An Engagement But A Rescue Mission" - Man / What's The Hardest Part About Dating You? / Why You Should Test-Drive Your Partner Before Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.