Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,903 members, 7,817,677 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:02 PM

When You Suffer With A Man And He latter Dumps You When He Becomes Rich. - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When You Suffer With A Man And He latter Dumps You When He Becomes Rich. (41144 Views)

If A Man Dates You For a year or more And latter Dumps You,check Yourself. / Dating A Broke Guy Is Not A Guarantee He Will Marry You When He Becomes Rich / If you Cant Suffer With Me, You Wont Enjoy With Me. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When You Suffer With A Man And He latter Dumps You When He Becomes Rich. by sagaxity(m): 11:42pm On Apr 15, 2016
I believe all what the OP said is in his own world and not in the totality of men's world.....
Its his writeup, its his reasoning, its his thought, and its his world........therefore this write upis attributed to him, for him and not for all men....or at least, not for me
Re: When You Suffer With A Man And He latter Dumps You When He Becomes Rich. by Nobody: 12:20am On Apr 16, 2016
daretodiffer:
We are still saying the same thing

What use is marrying a poor man that might leave you when he becomes rick and a rich man that might also leave you too?

Buh if all of you ladies planned to treat us like this, there will be few rich men ooh!
No be 'behind every successful man, there will always be a woman' dem dey talk?
Re: When You Suffer With A Man And He latter Dumps You When He Becomes Rich. by callmemuzby(m): 12:24am On Apr 16, 2016
This is why things go wrong for some men, then they will blame it on one innocent old woman in their village whom dey suspect is a witch. They will now come back begging................................shade, lemme advice you, go and use juju voodoo to get back what's yours or use juju to tie him down
Re: When You Suffer With A Man And He latter Dumps You When He Becomes Rich. by jadelyn007(f): 3:40am On Apr 16, 2016
delishpot:

If reverse was the case would you say the same thing? If they reject a guy because he is poor, you come here to cry foul and say they don't see potential. If they follow the one with money, you cry that they are gold diggers. If they hang with broke on who finally gets rich, you say it was a gamble and they should not expect any reward for staying with him when he was poor rather they should have worked on themselves. Na wetin dem go do wey boys no go cry foul?
If a woman does this same thing, una go rain abuses on her.
preach sister! Preach! I keep telling my babes, naija guys are the most confused set of people on the earth plus they will go at any length to see that you remain under their chains!

2 Likes

Re: When You Suffer With A Man And He latter Dumps You When He Becomes Rich. by Nobody: 3:44am On Apr 16, 2016
No guy plans to marry a broke girl this days, in fact I don't think I can marry a lady that is not financially independent... And I don't expect the lady to do so as well... Imagine what good it would do if both of you are financially secured....
Re: When You Suffer With A Man And He latter Dumps You When He Becomes Rich. by Nobody: 4:19am On Apr 16, 2016
tosyne2much:
And Oga Tok, the Commissioner for Women Affairs, has said it all cool
sharaap undecided
Re: When You Suffer With A Man And He latter Dumps You When He Becomes Rich. by Teespice(f): 5:54am On Apr 16, 2016
delishpot:

If reverse was the case would you say the same thing? If they reject a guy because he is poor, you come here to cry foul and say they don't see potential. If they follow the one with money, you cry that they are gold diggers. If they hang with broke on who finally gets rich, you say it was a gamble and they should not expect any reward for staying with him when he was poor rather they should have worked on themselves. Na wetin dem go do wey boys no go cry foul?

by now, you should be used to the set of boys we have on this forum.

I was told that most of the male/female argument that goes on here is for ego trips. that most of the things they say here are very contradictory to what is done offline.

so my dear, simply read take what you can and pass.

1 Like

Re: When You Suffer With A Man And He latter Dumps You When He Becomes Rich. by Nobody: 8:07am On Apr 16, 2016
Tuham:

Buh if all of you ladies planned to treat us like this, there will be few rich men ooh!
No be 'behind every successful man, there will always be a woman' dem dey talk?

You have to ask yourself if indeed it is true grin. How many women go for rich men sef? My classmates are getting married everyday and I don't see most of them marrying a man with a house and a car.
Re: When You Suffer With A Man And He latter Dumps You When He Becomes Rich. by Nobody: 8:57am On Apr 16, 2016
I would want to assume that the OP is talking about relationship level and not marriage
Re: When You Suffer With A Man And He latter Dumps You When He Becomes Rich. by synclaire: 9:05am On Apr 16, 2016
delishpot:

U're so on point. I dnt knw wat girls will eva do dat pple will not cry foul. Dis Op sef. Hian

1 Like

Re: When You Suffer With A Man And He latter Dumps You When He Becomes Rich. by Nobody: 10:33am On Apr 16, 2016
daretodiffer:

You have to ask yourself if indeed it is true grin. How many women go for rich men sef? My classmates are getting married everyday and I don't see most of them marrying a man with a house and a car.

That might be true.
But being rich doesn't always means having such possession, a lady would just prefer leaving a guy with dream to another guy with *loaded pocket*
Re: When You Suffer With A Man And He latter Dumps You When He Becomes Rich. by hanubarbie(f): 10:48am On Apr 16, 2016
This babe really shattered op's heart into pieces,pls try n move on instead of opening silly threads to bash ladies grin
Re: When You Suffer With A Man And He latter Dumps You When He Becomes Rich. by SweetJustice: 11:03am On Apr 16, 2016
Smellymouth:
Love is a myth..
Why didn't you support it with a picture?
Re: When You Suffer With A Man And He latter Dumps You When He Becomes Rich. by Dasshboard(m): 11:04am On Apr 16, 2016
delishpot:

It is terrible, i guess its a man's world so what ever the females do they are wrong. A man could actually go free for the same offence a woman would be killed

1 Like

Re: When You Suffer With A Man And He latter Dumps You When He Becomes Rich. by Xmen149(m): 12:33pm On Apr 16, 2016
wtf ....you see him you love him you said yes.... you no longer love him you go,.....what exactly concerns richness,poorness and marriage with it....it only should come in when its a pre-arrangement from any of the sides......if you going in for a reason just let em know if em dnt agree,move on if you want,..if em agrees and dnt honour it later report on NL so we go trash em matter......................

so pees r/shp z not a business,but if you make it one be sure to clarify from the begining......
Re: When You Suffer With A Man And He latter Dumps You When He Becomes Rich. by badguyP: 1:02pm On Apr 16, 2016
We won't be talking of dis trash if only dis ladies become financially dependent. Rich man poor man. kiss kiss
Re: When You Suffer With A Man And He latter Dumps You When He Becomes Rich. by Xmen149(m): 1:18pm On Apr 16, 2016
tips for the ladies.......95% of girls already know what they want till the end of their life,....while 70 to 80% of guys have change priority according to situation at hand....example: a student just wants to phhhk and play,..while job hunting sx and other play-play is always a way of relieving stress...when he z now stable he wants not just compactibility but one whom to be able to spend forever with (with his own forever traits demand) (he must have shown you this before now if you are carefull enough to observe).................................................................................................................................now lets look at it all: if these situations exists just enjoy the moment and move on(applies to guys some times)..........1) if he is brains and you are olodo(who will want you to raise his children...are you serious),.2)he loves anything education (proberbly its a challenge in his family)and u have no dream of getting one before he is ready..3)he is raised to believe in financial freedom and you are the lazy type that would prefare the title HOUSE WIFE,..4)he exibits d@ dangote trait and you cnt assure him you can take care of things when he is absent(a man wants to come home and rest not listen to complains,you can tell him issues you handled latter),..4)he is fire and you are another fire (u better move earlier),.5)he is water and you are fire(well,goodluck if you can intimidate him to end up with you).................................................. so if you expecting smtin,study him or her and walk inline,.men hate stress,so if you are there before or with him at the same time he will never go through that stress of going to know and start learning another........else..he will dump your ass and grab one mgbeke by the conner whom have arrived the desired spot when its time and marry em under 2months sef(men dnt like stress)....
Re: When You Suffer With A Man And He latter Dumps You When He Becomes Rich. by josite: 1:27pm On Apr 16, 2016
im a man.all u can get from the man u suffer with is your due compensation in terms of money and comfort,u should know and expect rich men like kings will change women as woman change bra.so take style get ur due and stop complaining.the life of full options is the reason why men work hard and pray hard.sister
Re: When You Suffer With A Man And He latter Dumps You When He Becomes Rich. by jojothaiv(m): 1:33pm On Apr 16, 2016
Now playing Falz Clap ft Reminisce
Re: When You Suffer With A Man And He latter Dumps You When He Becomes Rich. by susiivy: 2:56pm On Apr 16, 2016
its just choice.
Re: When You Suffer With A Man And He latter Dumps You When He Becomes Rich. by lebete3000: 12:02am On Apr 17, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
Mmm,You misunderstand.I meant I wouldn't call me bein' with him when he was low a favor.
Though I will say this man left a rider.
Isn't this the type of woman men say they want
One that will be there whether he's high or he's low

A man's true nature isn't known until he's rich....just pray you jam a correct guy who'll appreciate you more when he hits it anf won't sellout on you....the heart of man is "desperately wicked".
Re: When You Suffer With A Man And He latter Dumps You When He Becomes Rich. by Sexina148(f): 3:25pm On Apr 19, 2016
Toks2008:

Illetrate pepper seller comment.

Aunty please try make sense like your fellow ladies or face the telemudo you are watching.

smiling, pepper sellers are humans naw, stop trying to be bad mouthed it doesn't suit you, guess u don't have a standard after all
Re: When You Suffer With A Man And He latter Dumps You When He Becomes Rich. by Toks2008(m): 5:44pm On Apr 19, 2016
Sexina148:

smiling, pepper sellers are humans naw, stop trying to be bad mouthed it doesn't suit you, guess u don't have a standard after all

lol..it will amaze you how gentlemanly i am...and you need to meet an "illitrate" pepper seller and you will know what i mean.

When i was in school i usually came accross so many who will waste no time in abusing you if you ever price their pepper without buying.

But away from that..please tell me why most ladies use their mouth more than their brains?

And btw..nice pics

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

My Pre-wedding Picture. We Met On 2go / My Experience With A Cute Lady In The Bank / Please Help! My Boyfriend Irritates Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.